All Comments on 'Shadow Of The Wolf Ch. 10'

by blackduchess

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
Oh for f's sake

We wait forever and you leave us with a cliffhanger and now have to wait for who knows how long for the next installment!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Shivers

Love this story of yours. The cliffhanger and the interaction with her mother at the end, and her mother's last words actually sent a shiver over my skin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I read the cliff hanger had a moment and then started laughing. Well played lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Relax and Enjoy

What is the purpose of leaving comments complaining about "cliffhangers" (of which every interim ending until a well-written story is ended may potentially be) and criticizing the author for how long installments take to publish? The author is not in your service; you have not paid her for her works and therefore are not in a position to feel outraged about or wronged by how long the chapters take to publish. It is a wonder that authors publish at all, subject to the kind of negative and irrelevant criticism they receive here. If you like the story, say so; if not, move on!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
:)

Amazing to have another chapter to read. As always it was wonderful and could not of asked for a better way to kick off my weekend. Thank you

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
Dear anon

Maybe you should...Relax and Enjoy...

BD and I have communicated through email several times, and SHE knows how addicted I am to her wonderful story and that my lack of patience for the next installment is only due to my craving for a SOTW hit! If my comment pissed her of she knows how to reach me.

I am sure that BD is not put out by my comment as it seems to have you.

Did you like the story? Or did you come here to bitch about comments?

At least I have put a name on my comment, did you?

My name is Willieone and I AM a SOTW addict,and have no wish to be cured!

KyriaeKyriaeabout 11 years ago
willieone

ooooooooooooooooooooooh ur sharp...........................anon just got smackdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it is as you say, if your an addict like me, the latest installment is never enough and a cliffhanger really gets your blood to boiling...............

to BD, a job well well well done ................ now would you mind fast forwarding the writing process and post another chapter, say tomorrow????

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
My speculation

When BD wrote....

...........................

"This has been handed down to every first daughter in my family -- the Callaghan line. I have no idea how far into our lineage it goes back. All I know is that my great-great-great grandmother carried this all the way from Ireland when the family came here.

............................

The first thing I thought was that the original Callaghan woman carried the werewolf gene and passed it on to their female offspring and that Luna gave the gift to her to pass down through the generations casting a spell on it so only Alex would want to open it as it was always intended for her! Luna has already told Alex that she has always watched over her. It would also explain why she was able to change to her wolf so soon, I am guessing that there is some sort of necklace in it that will help protect her from the pretender. Ok end of rant. LOL

pumpertruckpumpertruckabout 11 years ago

hope your muse doesn't take another vacation

RheamistressRheamistressabout 11 years ago

Glad to see your hiatus is over with. Great chapter...Evidently, Luna's words of "Look to your past" may just be the key. Along with that box and Ireland. :)

DnaebugsDnaebugsabout 11 years ago

I just found this story while looking around Lit and I just want you to know that I love this story and that I cannot wait until the next chapters.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 11 years ago

What has been passed to you dear is an powerful can of whoopass! This story just gets better! Oh! Gotta start over to tide me!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Very nice!

I love the new twist about the box!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please continue without delay!!! I can't wait to read what happens next.

tylerjwhite23tylerjwhite23about 11 years ago
2 things

1st when is the girl from the ball commingle back into play I was really curious about her

2nd I absolutely love this story line its exquisite in its details and radiant with its abundant passion between Rance and Alex

can't wait for the next installment

nicintasnicintasabout 11 years ago
Why no reaction to the betrayal ????

During the interrogation scene you wrote:

(Finally, he told them of shifters who had joined them secretly but had remained active in their packs, prides, clans, and tribes. These shifters were the ones who felt scorned by their ruling council or slighted by their Alphas. Those shifters were the ones who fed the Pretender valuable information as they acted as spies for them.)

Rance and the others never reacted to that. Rance should have felt immensely offended and pissed at the idea that one of his pack would betray him like that, especially with his mate as an added target!!! An Alpha would be having a hard time containing his rage over it...

Other than that, L O V E this story and you are doing a great job!

nicintasnicintasabout 11 years ago
kyraie

You crack me up !!!!!

"smackdown"

hahahahaha........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG

i so cant wait for the next chapter im in love with this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
eagerly waiting

I hope you continue this intriguing series. I enjoyed what I've read so far. The sex scenes seem a bit contrived, almost as if you feel compelled to insert them in there after every few paragrahs or so. Or after a few events occurred. The overuse of the sex can actually water it down. There needs to be a better balance. Not so predictable. But great story so far. Please, please keep it coming! And thank you for sharing your world of werewolves.

TiyeTiyeabout 11 years ago
.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapters, I really love this story. Soon please!

dpc2964dpc2964about 11 years ago
I am hooked!!!!!

I have really enjoyed this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I am sure we will get answers to our questions and get to see the bitch from the party put in her place by Alex.

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
Still waiting.....

Hope the next chapter is ready to post as I am trying to be patient but that is a virtue I do not have a lot of so please don't make me wait to much longer for the remaining chapters of this awesome tale!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WHY THE WAIT?

WHATS TAKING SO LONG???? Your stories are wonderful, but i'm tired of waiting! Come on, hurry up and post the story already!

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
Should never

Have found the lit erotica website, it has taught me to be impatient. I was a very patient person, but not anymore cause of this site just cause the authors are making us wait or seem to have stopped writing the stories and not telling their fans.

drews_lette11drews_lette11about 11 years ago
Anon

Dear Anonymous reader who posted "Relax and Enjoy". It is not negative to complain about an author taking a while to post the next installment. It is criticism and is more often than not taken as such by the Author. Get off your high horse. Criticism, any criticism, is needed to make a great story.

MsTaylorMsTaylorabout 11 years ago
Come back!!!!

Please don't leave me hanging on the edge...I'm patiently waiting. I really do hope you come back and finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!

This is really good please keep going

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

i think they need to tell her brothers to sit down and shut the fuck up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dying of suspense

i know its unreasonable to demand to the author to write quickly... but please! haha i cant wait for the next chapters! i absolutely love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thoughts and prayers are with you BlackDuchess....

While I understand readers wanting more chapters and quickly...sometimes there are things much more important to deal with instead of writing. I would suggest those complaining read the biographies and such to find if there is any updates given by the authors or a reason for a lack of updates / submissions to stories. This is one very clear example of readers needing to look more before placing comments.

Good luck to you BlackDuchess in your fight and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Remember to never give up...you can beat this battle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Writing

Love your writing style, and the personalities of the different characters really stand out and come alive.

God be with you, and I hope you are getting the best treatment out there. Blessed Be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I KNEW IT!!!

I even commented on it after an earlier chapter! That Luck and Pam were(are) mates!!! I love being right... Waiting eagerly for the next chapter!

19Kitten1919Kitten19almost 11 years ago
brava

Your stories are well written and well thought out. It is true that there are a few grammatical errors throughout but I understand how difficult it is to find every one in a lengthy piece. I wish you strength in your upcoming fight and hope you are soon again in full health.

~Kitten

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WHEW!

I am in love with this, but thought it was complete! Help! Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thoughts and prayers are with you

If and when you are able to continue we will still read this awesome story. Praying with you for your recovery.

MsTaylorMsTayloralmost 11 years ago

Praying for you and I hope you are kicking breast cancers ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You are an amazing writer, keep on with your stories. This is the first time that I have ever read your work, I do not know if you have written any other but I will be looking for them now to read. Thank you love the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You weave such wonderful worlds with your words. The only spoiler for me was the anal thing. But you are such a gifted writer whose imagination draws me into the wolf universe with such realism.

I am sorry to hear about your health challenges and I am praying for you to beat It and remain free.

Sunkisst

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
More???????

Great story line,,,,perfect length of the chapters,,,,just looking for the next chapter...its been since feb,2013 when this was posted,,,please dont leave us hanging with an unfinished story,,,come back and finish it please,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YES to kicking breast cancer!

4 1/2 years since treatment for the woman who has been the love of my life for 45 years. If you have ideas for how this story is to progress, perhaps Literotica is the place to have some others bring them to life? It will have to be the cream of the crop; your twists and turns while keeping true to the story line are fantastic.

blackduchessblackduchessover 10 years agoAuthor
Hello everyone!

Thanks for patiently waiting for the next chapter and sending me all your encouraging words. I'm almost done with my treatment. Monday will be my last radiation treatment. Yay!

I'm trying to get back to writing and have the next chapter halfway done. Some of the characters are not cooperating and my mind has the tendency to wander a bit :P Hoping to finish it soon and send it to my wonderful editor by next week.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
We can wait!!

Get your health back first and don't stress, we will be here once you are well.This story is amazing and when you do post I will be there to cheer and do a happy dance! lol So relax and get over the treatments and don't feel pressured into posting when you are still in recovery.

Willie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dis is a wonderful story n u r a marvelous writer...

V'l b here wen u r ready t post d nxt chapter so gt wel soon:):)

blackduchessblackduchessover 10 years agoAuthor
chapter 11 teaser out

hello everyone! I posted a teaser for chapter 11 (about 5 pages) in my blog page. Still working on the rest of the story. I've written and erased about 20 pages since I can't get the story to flow the way I want it to. Just want to let you know that I have not forgotten the story and am continuing it. Enjoy!

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyover 10 years ago
Love this story! MORE PLEASE!!!

I love the stroy and I am excited to see what will happen next and I am dying to see what is in the box her mom gave her!!! Please post a new chapter soon- Don't forget us!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tease!

Loving the story but PLEASE update soon...desperate to finally read more!!

QNastyQNastyover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Please please update SOON! I'm so eager to see what happpens next!

I wanna know who the snakes are!

Really great story, lots of passion. I was a little disappointed she didnt put up that much of a fight when Rance mated her. I expected a little more apprehension. I do love all the sex. Thank god for the babie in her belly! I think one of my favorite reads was when the brother met Rance, hilarious! Please dont give up on this story its fantastic! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great work

Hope all is well. Can't wait for more!! Keep up the great work. I keep falling in love with Rex and Alex. This is a very believable storyline involving werewolves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

More pls been so long hope u doing ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous