Shadowland Pt. 03

Story Info
Lynn and Jake find themselves in a dark wet place.
13.5k words
4.92
4.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any person, alive or dead, is just happenstance.

Author's Notes: This story revolves around a group of people who visit a haunted house, and by the end, none escape. If this type of story is not a fetish you enjoy, please read something else.

Lynn tripped as she went through the door, the only thing that had kept her from following Jake into the brackish waterway that surrounded the small piece of land the doorway exited onto.

"Shit!" Jake exclaimed as he went under the water's icy surface.

"Jake!" Lynn yelled, scrambling to the water's edge. She searched the water in vain for any sign of Jake, losing sight of him when he went under.

It was almost pitch black, and the sound of the water lapping against the rocks reminded Lynn of a cave.

"Jake! Where the hell are you?" she asked as her eyes adjusted to the gloom.

"What idiot puts a water-filled cave inside their haunted house?" she asked as she leaned over the edge, pushing her hands into the cold water, feeling around for Jake. She was about to give up when the water exploded upwards as Jake broke the surface, gasping for breath.

"You fucking scared me," Lynn scolded him, startled at his sudden appearance.

"Sorry, I guess next time I will tell you before I pop up in the water after nearly drowning," He sarcastically replied when he caught his breath.

Lynn slapped his arm, annoyed that he had scared her, "Don't talk to me that way."

Jake looked at her for a second, holding the edge of a rock. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like it sounded."

They looked at each other until Lynn gave him a shy smile which caused them both to laugh.

After he caught his breath, Jake pulled himself onto the narrow shelf of dry land they found themselves on.

"Where the hell is the door?" Lynn asked, looking around.

They explored and found themselves stranded on a small strip of land surrounded by water that had an almost glass-like quality as it reflected the glowing lichen growing on the ceiling above them.

"I should have just stayed in bed," Jake muttered as he dropped on his butt in the middle of the island.

Lynn sat beside him, leaning on his shoulder as she gazed at the water before her. "If you had stayed in bed, you wouldn't be here, hanging out with me."

"Your right," he said, smiling as he put his arm around her and pulled her close.

"Hey! You're wet!" Lynn exclaimed, pushing him away as she jumped and backed away.

"I'm not that wet," Jake exclaimed, appearing to be indigent before he started laughing at the mock outrage on Lynn's face.

Jake stalked towards her, moving side to side to block her from escaping his wet embrace. Lunging towards her, he caught her momentarily before she lost her footing and fell back towards the water.

Despite his best effort, Lynn fell, her arms pinwheeling as she desperately tried to catch her balance.

To their surprise, she landed on her side in less than an inch of water.

The shock she felt lasted until Jake started laughing at her.

"At least I'm not soaked like you," Lynn commented as she got to her feet. She explored the underwater shelf, found it was a few feet wide, and extended into the darkness, away from their current island. In the dim light, they checked and found two other causeways hidden under the salty water.

"At least there is some way off this pile of rocks," Jake said as they sat in the middle of the island, huddling together to warm up. With their backs turned away, they didn't notice the dark shapes gliding just under the water's surface.

"So what do we do?" Jake asked as he skipped a rock on the water.

"I say we stay here since we know there was some kind of door here before."

"There were monsters on the other side of that door, Lynn. I think we should take one of the causeways and see if we can find another door, maybe one that doesn't have monsters," Jake said.

The conversation continued for several minutes before Jake gave up and decided to stay with Lynn. "Fine, we can stay here for now," Jake told her as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

Lynn kissed him back, sliding her hands up and burring them in his hair.

After several minutes of kissing, Jake guided Lynn down until she lay on her back. He quickly straddled her waist, pinning her hands above her head, before leaning down and kissing her again.

Jake broke the kiss and sat up. Lynn watched him, her heart beating quickly as he slowly unbuttoned her blouse. With her blouse unbuttoned, he leaned down to kiss her again, sliding his hands up her stomach and pushing the shirt open, exposing her pale blue bra.

Lynn moaned into his mouth as she felt his hand fumble with the clasp on her bra. He tried for several seconds before she pushed his hands away and unhooked it herself. His greedy mouth captured her small pale breast as he sucked most of it inside.

Lynn's hips bucked as she wrapped her long legs around his waist, pulling his body against hers as she threw her head back against the rocky surface. She was momentarily stunned by the impact, but the pain faded behind the desire to fuck the boy grinding against her body.

What is wrong with me? I just met him. The thoughts drifted through her mind, but the lust overrode everything as she pushed him upright and ripped his shirt off.

Jake leaned down, his bare torso touching hers. He captured her mouth in his, pushing his tongue inside.

She grabbed his covered ass and pulled him closer. Lynn groaned as she felt him grind his ridged cock against her pubic mound. She felt almost feverish as Jake rolled off her, ripping the last of his clothes off and exposing his cock to the moist air.

He seemed to take forever as Jake fought to get his pants past his shoes, causing Lynn to sigh in exasperation. She pushed his hands away and grabbed his cock, kissing it briefly before taking it down her throat.

"Oh, fuck that feels good!"

"Hummp," she said as he grabbed her hair, using it as a handle as he roughly fucked her face. Lynn beat his thighs with her hands, trying to get him to let her go. The lust coursing through her body, overridden by pain and fear, faded into the background, letting her think clearly for a few seconds.

Jake fucked her face for several minutes." Ah fuck, here it comes, Slut," he shouted as he held her tight to his pelvis as his body spasmed, sending what felt like gallons of hot cum down her throat.

Lynn could only look up at him, tears running down her face as she stopped struggling against him. She noticed that the maniac look had left his face as he finished cumming in her mouth.

"Oh, Shit," he said, letting her hair go as he pulled his still-hard cock from Lynn's mouth. He helped her up and looked offended as she jerked away from him, holding herself as she looked the other way.

"I got carried away. Are you okay?"

She felt his hand on her back, sending electric pulses to her hard nipples and soaked pussy. She moaned as he wrapped his arms around her, pushing his hard cock against her lower back as he cupped her breasts. She made a half-ass attempt to pull away from him but quickly stopped struggling.

The concern in his voice confused her, as did the violence he exhibited when he had fucked her face. As he continued pulling on her nipples, a strange new feeling overcame her, pushing her rational mind entirely away. Each twist sent electric pulses to her clit. The rougher he was, the more pleasure she felt. Before long, she was approaching a massive orgasm, and as it peaked, she screamed, briefly losing consciousness.

Still, out of it, she didn't resist as Jake pushed her onto her knees before pulling down her pants and panties, exposing her pale ass to his view. He licked his lips before leaning in and tasting her for the first time.

Lynn moaned as she felt Jake force his tongue inside her vagina before licking upwards until he pushed it inside her asshole.

"Shit," she moaned as he continued licking back and forth and made no effort to stop him when he pushed her legs wider as he moved between them.

She realized what he would do just before feeling the tip of his cock nestle between her lips. The touch woke her rational mind.

"Stop!"

"What? Don't you want this?" Jake asked, confused between the natural desire to fuck the cute coed and the lust that seemed to permeate the air.

"I don't. I mean. This is my first time," Lynn managed to get out. The touch of his cock against her was warring with her desire not to lose her virginity in some haunted house by a guy she had just met.

"You're a virgin?" Jake asked, unable to believe that a chick this hot hadn't fucked her way through high school.

"Yes," Lynn said, sobbing as the conflict raged inside her.

"Do you want me to stop?" Jake asked, rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her distended lips.

"Yes. No. Fuck, I don't know," Lynn said as she continued sobbing.

Part of Jake wanted to pull away, not wanting to force her into something she didn't want to do. That part of his mind won briefly, and he pulled his throbbing cock away from Lynn's soaked pussy.

"No!" Lynn cried, not wanting to lose the touch of his cock any more than she wanted to let him fuck her. Reaching behind her, she grabbed his cock and stroked him as she placed the tip just inside her lips.

Jake was confused, but the combination of her stroking him and the heat that rolled off her pussy against quickly his cock drove any thoughts away, but slamming his cock into the little cock tease.

"Don't pull away," Lynn begged as she gripped his cock.

"How about I just put the tip in?" Jake asked, desperately wanting inside her.

"Okay, just the tip," Lynn said, dropping her hand and leaning her torso down until her face lay on the cold stone.

"Just the tip," Jake said as he pushed slowly inside her. He stopped, holding himself still as he let her adjust to his cock. He pulled out until his cock just touched her lips before he pushed in, feeling some resistance.

Her gasp confirmed his guess. He was hitting her hymen. Never having fucked a virgin, he stopped, not wanting to do something that might end any chance of fucking her.

"You okay," he asked.

"Yeah, it's just uncomfortable."

"Why don't you take over moving? I don't want to hurt you," Jake said as he ran his hands over her ass, spreading her checks.

She didn't answer but pushed up from the ground and started moving her ass back and forth, always stopping when the cock hit her hymen. She kept moving, getting faster as an orgasm started building until she was about to cum. She pushed too hard and buried about half of his cock inside her.

The pain and pleasure intertwined, sending her over the edge in the biggest orgasm she had ever felt.

Jake almost shot off as his cock slipped deep inside her body as she came hard. He fought the sensation, and as she calmed down, he started slowly fucking her.

Their moans covered the splashing behind them as a young woman staggered off the stone shelf and fell to her knees.

She pushed her wet, dark hair out of her eyes and watched the male fucked the female to another orgasm.

"Fucking idiot's, we have to keep moving," she said as she felt the pheromones in the air start to influence her.

"No," she groaned as she got off her knees and stumbled towards the mating pair. She tried fighting the impulse to join them, but her body wouldn't listen.

"Hey, it's not safe here. Come on. We have to go before it's too late! Please listen to me. Oh God," she kept saying, like a mantra, but her actions told a different story. Slipping her wet dress off, she dropped her nude body before Lynn. Grabbing a handful of Lynn's hair, she pulled Lynn's head up from the cold ground and shoved her wet pussy under Lynn's nose.

"Eat me, Slut," she demanded, pushing Lynn's shocked face toward her shaved pussy.

The intrusion was almost enough to break Lynn out of the control of the pheromone-induced lust that burned through her body. She struggled for a few moments, having never thought about having sex with another woman before, but the bare slit in front of her face smelled so good.

Lynn stuck her tongue out, tentatively licking between the other woman's folds. The taste was better than the smell, and after the tentative lick, she shoved her face against the warm pussy, trying to get as much of the yummy nectar as she could.

"Hurry up. We have to go," the new woman begged Lynn, even as she felt Lynn's tongue push deep inside her.

Jake could feel his balls begin to tighten as he neared the best orgasm of his life.

"Oh shit! Here it comes. Fuck," he said as he buried his cock as deep as he could inside Lynn and exploded.

Lynn felt Jake's cock expand just before jets of hot cum sprayed inside her, triggering her orgasm. She moaned into the pussy she was eating before bitting down on the other woman's clit, triggering her orgasm as well.

The three of them collapsed to the ground, each exhausted, and tried to catch their breaths.

The dark-haired woman was the first to recover, her fear showing on her face as she looked toward the direction she had left the water.

"Shit! We have to go. Come on!" She shouted, pulling herself off the ground and grabbing her soaked dress.

Her urgency penetrated the fog that Jake and Lynn's minds were trapped in, spurring them to look in the direction of the woman before turning toward the water.

"What's wrong?" Jake asked, not seeing what was freaking the other woman out.

"They're coming," the woman said as she quickly dressed and headed toward the other side of the small island. She quickly found the underwater shelf and turned back to Jake and Lynn.

"We have to go!" she shouted, waving the others to where she stood.

Jake looked at Lynn. "Do you see anything?"

Lynn shook her head. "No, but something sure has her spooked."

Jake shook his head. "There's nothing there." He stepped toward the new woman when he felt Lynn grab his arm.

He turned to Lynn and was about to make a smart-ass remark about women freaking out over nothing when he saw her face.

He followed her gaze and squinted at the dark water. At first, he didn't see anything and was about to snap at Lynn when he saw the water move as the spines of some large fish broke the calm water.

Two things registered in his mind at that instant; whatever it was had to be huge to have such a large back, and several were in the water.

Lynn tore her gaze away from the water and looked at the other woman. The look of terror on her face made up her mind.

"Come on, Jake. We have to go," Lynn said as she pulled on Jake to get him moving.

"It's okay. They're just big fish," he commented, watching the large group move in the water. "Besides, it's not like they can get up here."

"I'm not so sure of that," Lynn said, backing away from where Jake was standing, her gaze on the water.

Jake started to comment when he noticed for the first time that the water was rising around their little island, slowly shrinking the size of dry land and allowing whatever was in the water to get closer to the three of them.

"Maybe we should leave," he said, joining Lynn and the mystery woman.

The new woman stepped down, and after tentatively stepping to make sure where the shelf was, after which she started moving quickly away from the sinking island.

Jake helped Lynn off the island and onto the shelf. They had only gone a short distance before they heard a loud click sound, followed by a splash.

Lynn looked back and realized that the island was gone. In its place was only churning water, which reminded her of when she had visited a Koi pond and tossed some food. The fish had swarmed the food, rolling over each other in their eagerness to get it.

Jake and Lynn looked at each other before racing to catch up with the mysterious woman.

The group moved quickly into the darkness, only the sound of their footsteps in the shallow water breaking the silence for what seemed like hours before the other woman slowed. She tentatively probed the shelf before them until they reached a spot where it just ended. Realizing there was nowhere else to go, she dropped to her knees on the shelf and bowed her head.

Jake and Lynn joined her, and the three caught their breath after hours of walking. This was the first time they had stopped since the mad flight away from the collapsed island and the creatures that had swarmed where it had been.

Lynn reached a tentative hand out to the woman that had saved them, placing it on her shoulder.

The other woman jerked her arm away, scooting as far away as possible, putting some distance between them.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," Lynn apologized to the frightened woman. Pointing to herself, "I'm Lynn, and this is Jake."

"Hi," Jake said, waving his right hand a little.

The young woman looked at the two of them, unwilling to come any closer.

"It's okay. We aren't going to hurt you," Lynn assured the other woman. She spent the next few minutes gently trying to get the other woman to talk before giving up and turning to Jake.

"Any ideas on how we get out of here?"

"I don't have any fucking idea other than maybe finding another island or something that might have a door. Since the shelf is gone, we might have to swim to it."

He glanced back the way they came as he had several times since the island sank, looking for any change in the flat water.

Lynn found herself looking too.

"I haven't seen any more of those things since the island sank," Lynn commented, hoping they had managed to escape.

"Mer," the other woman said behind them.

Jake and Lynn turned to see the woman standing just behind them, looking back at where they had come from.

"Mer?" Lynn asked.

"They call themselves The Mer," she said, her arms wrapped tightly around herself just below her small breasts.

"Wait, they talk?" Lynn asked simultaneously as Jake asked, "Like Mermaids?"

The other woman turned her gaze to the couple.

"Yes, they talk when they want to, and Mer is short for Mermaids."

Jake and Lynn looked at each other, conversing silently on whether to believe the woman.

Lynn held her hand up to stop Jake from what was sure to be a stupid remark.

"It seems like we might be here for a while, so why don't you tell us your name and maybe what happened before you found us?"

The young woman sighed, a tear rolling down her cheek, before taking a deep breath to compose herself.

"I'm Elizabeth. My friends call me Lizzy," she said, half smiling as she sat back on the shelf between the couple.

It took a long time to get it out of her, but Lizzy told them about her initial encounter with the Mer and what had happened to her boyfriend, Tim, and the group they had started with. Ultimately, they just held her, offering what comfort they could.

Jake was the first one to pull away. "So, the plan is to wait until we hear the large clicking sound and then move to the next island?"

"Yes. Tim thought that the islands and the shelf were just a conveyer belt that moved very slowly, with the click sound happening when the belt shifted," Lizzy said, pulling her face from Lynn's shoulder to look at Jake.

"He said it explained why the island dropped the way it did and how this large cavern could fit inside the haunted house."

"Why don't we just swim to the edge of the room, then? There has to be some kind of service hatch or something," Lynn asked, thinking that that might be the way out of there.

"You can't go into the water!" Lizzy exclaimed, getting visibly upset.

Jake tapped the water covering the shelf they were sitting on and raised an eyebrow.

"Stop being an ass," Lynn told him, glaring at him.

"It's okay. Tim used to do the same thing," Lizzy replied as she looked back the way they had come.