Shadowland Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn wanted nothing more than to run back to the dry land and hide behind Jake, but the implied threat from Lizzy froze her where she sat.

She glanced over at Jake. He appeared to be trying to fight Llizzy's instructions. Looking back at Lizzy, Lynn realized that Lizzy knew about Jake's struggles and wasn't threatened by them.

"He can't save you, my little Slut," Lizzy looked over at Jake, licking her lips. "In the end, he won't even be able to save himself."

Lynn looked at the Learia, whose head rested on her pelvic bone. The intelligence she saw there caused some primitive part of her mind to awake, one that wanted to run away as fast as she could.

Lizzy squatted behind Lynn, wrapping her arms around the other woman and cupping her breasts.

"I'm going to release you now. I can feel the trembling running through your body and know you want nothing but to run the second you can. Let me remind you, in case you have forgotten. The Learia between your legs can move faster than you could get out of the water, and its mouth is full of very sharp teeth that will rip the flesh from your body before you take a single step."

Lizzy nuzzled Lynn's neck as she tweaked her nipples.

"I can't tell you how many have died here, unable to master their fear enough to do what they needed to survive, but I can tell you the last person who managed to endure this was Rachel."

Lynn let that sink in and felt a question bubbling up in her mind. Turning to Lizzy, "If Rachel was the last person to survive the Learia, how are you here?"

"That is a different tale, but I can give you a hint," Lizzy said, licking Lynn's ear. "Rachel was my mother."

Lynn swallowed hard, trying to understand what Lizzy had told her. "How old are you?" she asked.

Lizzy laughed, the sound chilling both Jake and Lynn to their bones. "You should know better than to ask a woman about her age." She paused, looking at Jake, before turning back to Lynn.

"Let's just say that I am older than I look."

Lynn didn't know what to do, and looking at Jake frozen ankle-deep in water infested with Learia wasn't helping. She thought about what Lizzy had told her. She finally concluded that she wanted to live and would do anything necessary, even if she might hate herself later.

"How do I...?" Lynn started to ask, unable to say what she was thinking.

"How do you what? Ask him to fuck you?" Lizzy cupped Lynn's breasts, tweaking the nipples.

Lynn just nodded, still unable to say the words out loud.

Lizzy pressed her body against Lynn's back, sliding her hands down from Lynn's breasts to her pussy and spreading her outer lips, removing all protections to her clit and vagina.

Lynn shuddered as the Learia ground its powerful tail against her opening, teasing her as it watched her, waiting for permission to fuck her.

"It's easy, Lynn. Just beg it to fuck you, use you, and own you."

"Please fuck me, "Lynn shook as she watched the creature. She felt it push its thick body against her.

"Go on, say the rest of it," Lizzy prompted Lynn when the pause went too long.

"I can't," Lynn confessed, her shaking getting worse.

"Sure you can," Lizzy purred in her ear as she moved her right hand to Lynn's clit and began stroking it.

Lynn felt her body responding, her juices leaking into the water as she struggled to ask the creature to own her.

Lynn's moans got louder as Lizzy manipulated her clit, and she approached an orgasm.

"You have until you cum to beg him. Afterward, he won't be interested in a stubborn slut and will move away."

Lizzy tweaked Lynn's left nipple, sending shocks through her overstimulated body.

"That will expose you, and the others will fight over who gets you next. Amidst all that, well, most females don't survive. So it's a fight over who gets the first bites of your dead body."

Lynn shuddered again, feeling tears running down her face as she approached an orgasm that could end her life.

"Please fuck me. You can do whatever you want," Lynn stammered as the tears fell harder.

The creature looked at her, nudging its tail against her opening, but still not entering her body.

"Say all of it, Slut."

"Please fuck me, use me, and own me," Lynn said, scrunching her eyes shut so she didn't have to look at the creature she was begging to own her.

"See, that wasn't too hard, now was it?" Lizzy said as she stood, leaving Lynn on the edge of an orgasm.

"Please, don't stop," Lynn begged Lizzy.

"You're not my problem any longer, Slut," Lizzy said, folding her arms under her breasts.

Lynn slid her hands to her clit and started rubbing herself, desperate to cum.

"I wouldn't do that," Lizzy warned Lynn, chuckling.

Lynn wasn't listening to anyone as she tried desperately to get off. With her eyes still closed, she didn't see the Learia move before a sharp pain ripped through her hand.

"Fuck!" Lynn screeched as she jerked her hand away from her clit. It was covered with multiple pinpricks, which bled.

"I did try to warn you, Slut. He owns you now, mind, body, and soul. If you want to cum, well, you had better ask for permission before taking matters into your own hands."

"Sorry, I didn't know," Lynn found herself apologizing to the creature between her legs.

The creature opened its mouth, showing several rows of needle-like teeth.

Lynn swallowed as the creature dropped its head to her clit. She could feel the rows of teeth drag across it before it started to suck. The sucking and gentle rubbing of its teeth soon had her on the cusp of cumming.

She heard Lizzy chuckling but didn't care as the creature kept sucking on her clit, driving her crazy. Lynn found that she could move her hands, and she grabbed the creature's head, holding it tight against her pubic mound.

"Please."

"Oh, please."

"Oh, Fuck!" Lynn screamed as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. The creature didn't let up sucking her clit, which triggered additional orgasms until the pleasure became pain.

"Please, stop," Lynn begged as another orgasm swept through her.

The creature pulled away slightly, looking up at her before it moved quickly forward, sinking its teeth deep into her engorged clit.

Lynn opened her mouth to scream, but no sounds would come out.

"Breath through the pain, Slut," Lizzy said as she knelt and looked at Lynn's swollen clit. It was easily several times larger than usual and rapidly turned purple.

"I love it when they do that," Lizzy said, looking up at Lynn's horrified expression.

"You see, it's how they punish their property when they try to cum without permission."

Lizzy flicked the swollen clit causing both pleasure and pain to spike through Lynn's body. She kept flicking it and continued, "It's devious in simplicity. As long as the poison is still in your clit, no matter how hard you try, you can't cum from outside stimulation. The only way you can is by being fucked."

"Please," Lynn begged, unsure if she wanted Lizzy to stop or someone to fuck her.

"Do you want me to make it better?" Lizzy asked as she grabbed Lynn's swollen clit and stroked it like a small cock.

Lynn nodded, unable to speak with the symphony of pain and pleasure that flooded her mind.

"I would love to help, Slut. Really I would, but you see, I don't own your ass right now. You must get your owner to fuck you if that is what you want."

With a mischievous grin, Lizzy stopped flicking Lynn's clit. Instead, she took it into her mouth and sucked it for several seconds.

Lynn managed to find her voice, at last, screaming from the pain and pleasure Lizzy sucking her swollen clit provided. The sudden sound echoed off the hidden walls and made Jake flinch.

"Oh, God! Fuck! Please stop!" Lynn begged, her fingernails leaving deep gashes in her palms as she clenched her hands tightly.

"Does my little slut want to cum?" Lizzy asked, kissing around Lynn's clit.

"Please, I can't take this anymore."

"You will have to beg your owner, Slut. Beg him to fuck you, to use your worthless body," Lizzy said as she moved to Lynn's side, stroking her hair and wiping the sweat away.

Lynn looked at the creature floating in the water between her legs and thought about what Lizzy had said. She hated herself for wanting this creature to take her, at how weak she was.

It only took a few seconds before she found herself talking to the Learia. "Please fuck me! I will do anything you want. Just make it stop."

Lizzy stroked Lynn's right breast, tweaking the nipple, watching the Learia.

It hovered above Lynn's swollen clit briefly before sliding up her body. Its massive black body was revealed as more left the dark waters.

Lizzy's binding on Jake and Lynn kept them in place as they realized the actual size of the Learia. It reminded Jake of an anaconda as it wrapped itself around Lynn's body.

"Looks like he is going to claim you," Lizzy said as she stood and walked over to Jake.

He tried desperately to move or do something but found he could not move. Lizzy rubbed her naked body against his back, causing his dick to inflate quickly. He tried to ignore the sensations of her hands gliding over his chest as she ground her breasts into his back.

"I wish I could keep you too, lover boy. While Master might be okay with it, Daddy would be most upset," Lizzy whispered into Jake's ear. She slowly moved down his body, her hands caressing his chest and stomach as she descended until she squatted behind his ass.

Taking his cock in her hands, she slowly jacked him off as she kissed and licked his ass, gradually moving towards his asshole.

Jake moaned despite himself when he felt Lizzy push her tongue inside him.

"Like that, did you? You haven't seen anything yet."

Lizzy slipped her middle finger inside his ass, slowly sliding it in and out as she stroked his cock.

Jake started trembling as he approached maybe the most intense orgasm of his life. Glancing at Lynn, he saw that the creature had finished encasing her body, posed over her head, its mouth open wide.

Lizzy noticed as well. "Hey! You can fuck her if you want, but the slut is mine to decide when or if she gets eaten."

The creature ignored her and started dripping saliva down on Lynn's head. Lizzy looked pissed as she walked over and grabbed it by its head, pulling it upwards until their faces were just inches apart.

"I know you fucking heard me. Now stop acting like an idiot."

The creature looked at Jake and then back at Lizzy.

"No, that plan hasn't changed."

The comment sent chills through Jake.

It looked at Lizzy again.

"Yes, use the slut, don't eat the slut."

A few seconds later, Lizzy released it, and it turned back toward a terrified Lynn. After a look back at Lizzy, the creature started unwrapping itself from around her body before moving its head up to look into Lynn's eyes.

"Please, I will do anything you want," Lynn begged.

Her hands moved to her breasts, lifting them towards the Learia of their own accord.

Lynn could only watch as the creature moved towards her right breast and sucked the nipple into its mouth. Waves of pleasure swept through her body as the creature sucked harder, drawing her entire breast into its mouth.

Lizzy kept a close eye on the creature until she was sure it wouldn't try to eat her slut before she moved behind Jake again. She nibbled on his ear as they watched the creature sucking on Lynn's breasts.

"One of the exciting things about the Learia is their teeth. They have multiple rows, extending almost a foot into its mouth. Each row can be retracted or extended depending on the creature's desire. Another thing is their saliva is a powerful aphrodisiac. Combine that with their venom. Well, you saw how it causes uncontrolled pleasure and pain."

The loss of sensation caused Lynn to open her eyes to stare at the monster.

The creature pulled its head away from Lynn and looked over at Lizzy before turning and hovering over Lynn's right breast.

"Oh, this will be fun," Lizzy commented as she gently stroked Jake's cock, nuzzling his neck.

"Slut. Hey you," Lizzy called to get Lynn's attention.

Lynn realized Lizzy was talking to her, so she turned to look at Jake and Lizzy.

"Do you want to cum?"

It took Lynn a few seconds to answer, her mind a mess with all the sensations running through her body.

"Yes, please," she finally managed to say.

"Okay, here is the deal. The Learia is still pissed that you got off without permission. Until I reminded him who's in charge, you were going to be eaten. I hope that is alright with you. You didn't want to be its dinner, did you?"

"No," Lynn said, realizing as the words sank in how dangerous the situation was.

"Cool, I like a girl who knows what she wants. Now, all you have to do is ask your owner to bite you."

Lynn shuddered, thinking about how bad the bit to her clit hurt, but she also wanted the pleasure that came with it. The internal argument continued for several seconds before she realized that she wanted more, but a part of her was still afraid.

"I can't do that," Lynn finally replied.

"Oh, well, if that is how you feel," Lizzy said, looking at the Learia. "Go ahead and eat the slut. She is useless if she doesn't want to follow instructions."

Lynn fought against the creature, trying to get free, as it raised over her head again and opened its mouth. She could see hundreds of razor-sharp teeth filling its mouth as the mouth expanded until the opening was large enough to swallow her head. Large amounts of saliva began dripping onto her head again, increasing her arousal until it felt like her body was on fire.

It slowly dropped its mouth, getting closer and closer to Lynn's unprotected head.

As the teeth grazed her scalp, she screamed, "Okay! I'll do it. Please stop. Please!"

Lizzy let a little more of Lynn's forehead disappear into the creature's mouth before she stopped it.

With what sounded like a huff, the creature pulled away, its mouth returning to its previous size. The creature and Lizzy locked gazes for several minutes before it bowed its head.

"Release her," Lizzy said, more for the benefit of Jake and Lynn than being necessary with the Learia. The creature immediately unwounded itself from Lynn's body and retreated into the water until only its head broke the surface.

Lizzy left Jake frozen where he was, his stiff cock jutting upwards, and walked over to where Lynn lay on the ground.

As she squatted down next to her head, Lynn's eyes were drawn to Lizzy's open sex. An overwhelming desire to lick and suck on the other woman's pussy rushed through her, and before she could stop herself, she moved between Lizzy's spread legs.

"You are such a good girl," Lizzy said, petting Lynn on the head like a dog.

Lynn licked and sucked on Lizzy's clit before driving her tongue deep inside. She alternated between the two until she felt Lizzy start to tremble. Knowing the other woman was about to cum, she latched onto Lizzy's clit and sucked hard.

Lizzy moaned as her pussy exploded. She held Lynn's face against her spasming pussy until the peak had passed.

Lynn kept licking Lizzy until she was pushed away. She lay on the hard stone, trying to figure out why she had just eaten out the other woman.

"Look at me, Slut," Lizzy demanded.

Lynn turned her head and looked up at Lizzy. She tried to look her in the eyes but found her focus was the wet pussy just out of reach. She started to rise again, heading between Lizzy's legs, when the other woman grabbed her hair and forced her to look into her eyes.

"You can lick my pussy later, Slut. Understand?"

"Later," Lynn said, nodding her head.

"This is your last chance. I like you for some reason. I really do, but I will not save you again if you don't behave. Understand, Slut?"

"Yes, mistress," Lynn found herself saying.

Lizzy smiled at her, and Lynn smiled in return, suddenly happy she had pleased Lizzy.

"Now, you must make things right with your current owner. He wants to punish you for cumming without permission. In addition, he is pissed that you didn't follow the other instructions for your punishment."

As she looked at the ground, Jake thought Lynn looked like a little kid who had been disciplined.

"No pouting, Slut. You need to ask your owner to forgive you and offer your body to him to do whatever he wants. I won't help you with this, and will only offer you this suggestion. Make sure what you offer for him is equal in value to the pleasure you stole."

Lynn frowned, not knowing what to offer the creature. Part of her thought to offer her arm or maybe her leg, but discarded that, knowing it wasn't enough. If she offered the wrong thing, she knew it would devour her. Finally, she raised her right breast.

Lizzy smiled as the Learia again moved toward Lynn. She moved behind Jake. "Now, where were we? Oh, I remember." She pressed her body against his back and started grinding against him as she stroked his cock.

"This will be interesting," she whispered into his ears as the creature drew back its head to strike.

Lynn was shaking, not knowing what was coming but dreading the pain that would go with it.

Several minutes went, and Lynn partially turned to Lizzy.

"Was this..." she managed to say before the creature moved. It quickly swallowed her entire right breast, the suction enough to make Lynn think about pulling away, but Lizzy's look kept her still. The creature sucked on her breast for several minutes, and while it was uncomfortable, it wasn't painful.

Lynn had just started to relax when it drove what felt like thousands of needle-sharp teeth deep into her breast, puncturing it and her nipple. Lynn's body locked up from the intense pain that through her. Before she could process the pain, pleasure followed. At this point, Lynn's body was spasming constantly, her eyes closed and her mouth open in a silent scream.

Lynn dimly heard Lizzy telling her to breathe but found doing anything other than shaking was beyond her.

As quickly as it had struck, the creature released its hold on Lynn's breast. With the only support holding her off the ground removed, she collapsed on the hard stone.

Lynn's mind had shut down, the stimuli too much for her to process.

Jake wanted to go and hold her, to make sure she was okay, but he still could not move. Lizzy kept stroking his cock, keeping him on edge, as they watched Lynn recover.

Lynn gradually returned, the pain and pleasure moving into the background enough that her mind started to process what was happening around her.

"Enough stalling, Slut. Get back into position," Lizzy ordered.

Lynn struggled to get back up as she examined her right breast, convinced it had been severed. The Learia's teeth had left punctures similar to the ones it had left on her clit, from the base of her breast to the nipple. It hurt to touch, with the lightest touch sending pain and pleasure coursing through her body.

"What do I do?' Lynn asked after several minutes of looking at the Learia.

"While offering your breast helped, it's not satisfied and will give you one last chance before it just eats you," Lizzy told her.

Lynn swallowed and slowly grabbed her unmarked breast, tears rolling down her face as she offered her unblemished breast to the creature.

It approached much slower this time and almost gently took her nipple in its mouth. The suction it created caused her breast to enter its mouth fully. Even though she knew what was coming, it surprised her as pain exploded through her left breast.

Like before, the creature released her and let her flop on the ground while she recovered.

Lynn recovered much quicker this time, getting to her knees and waiting to see if it was done punishing her.

Lizzy walked away from Jake, causing him to moan in frustration as sore balls begged for release.