Shadowland Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy dropped behind Lynn and cupped Lynn's breasts, sending shockwaves of pain and pleasure through the poor woman's body.

"You did good, Slut. He is so happy with you. He has decided to let you cum. Isn't that wonderful?" Lizzy said as she twisted Lynn's swollen nipples, which caused Lynn to shudder.

"Thank you," Lynn managed to stutter at the creature watching her from the water.

"Do you want to cum, Slut?" Lizzy asks, pinching the nipple of each breast while she squeezes the breast itself.

Lynn cried out and fell into Lizzy, the sensations making her unable to support herself.

"Enough of this nonsense. Get on your hands and knees and offer your pussy to the Learia. Shake your ass and invite him to finish making you his," Lizzy told Lynn, pushing the trembling woman away from herself as she stood.

Lynn slowly did as she was told, each movement sending shocks through her body as her breasts swung underneath her body as she crawled into position.

She kept glancing over her shoulder, wondering what new torture was coming, well, at least until Lizzy scolded her.

"Look at me, Slut!" Lizzy barked, grabbing Lynn's hair.

Lynn trembled as she heard the water sloshing behind her, knowing the creature was coming from the water towards her unprotected ass. She shuddered as she felt its breath on her pussy, and jerked when she felt its rough tongue slide up her thighs until it slid between her labia and into her vagina.

"Easy," Lizzy said, petting Lynn's head.

Lynn's trembling worsened as the creature ate her pussy, driving her closer to the orgasm her body had been denied.

"Do you want to cum, Slut?"

"God, yes!"

"Show me how much you want to cum," Lizzy said, pulling Lynn's face into her wet pussy.

Lynn didn't need any encouragement. She drove her tongue deep inside the offered pussy,

"Oh, you are anxious, aren't you, Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," Lynn said, taking her mouth off Lizzy's pussy briefly before diving back in.

"You can cum when I do then, Understand?"

Lynn nodded, not bothering to answer, as she sucked harder on Lizzy's swollen clit.

"Oh, shit. Fuck, right there. Oh. Oh," Lizzy said, grabbing Lynn's head and forcing it against her body as she came.

Lynn swallowed several times as Lizzy flooded her mouth with squirt after squirt of her cum.

The creature drove its tongue deep inside Lynn, swirling it around and triggering a massive orgasm in Lynn.

As Lynn came down from her orgasm, Lizzy pulled away from Lynn and squatted in front of her. She pushed Lynn's hair out of her face and kissed her, tasting herself on Lynn's lips.

"You did great, Slut. I am so proud of you."

The praise brought a small smile to Lynn's face. Lynn had stopped struggling with the situation. The pleasure the creature was giving her silenced the small part of her that usually told her what was right and wrong, the pain inflicted on her body bringing the pleasure to heights she'd never known before.

Lynn's eyes rolled back in her head as she came again, the creature forcing more of its tongue inside her while its teeth nipped her labia and clit.

"Do you want more, Slut?"

"Please, Mistress. Oh, fuck. Fight there," Lynn mumbled as she shook again.

"Good, girl. Now beg it to fuck you."

"Please, fuck me," Lynn said, her voice mixed with her moans and grunts.

"Louder, Slut. He didn't hear you."

With an effort, Lynn collected herself. "Please fuck me!" she shouted as she came again.

The creature pulled its long tongue out of Lynn's pussy and pushed itself up, sliding between her buttocks as it slowly moved up her back, bringing more of its body out of the water.

Lizzy walked over to Jake, standing beside him, gently stroking his ridged cock as they watched the massive Learia wrap its long body around Lynn, holding her firmly in place.

Jake noticed two rubbery-looking cones push out of the creature directly behind Lynn's ass. The cones continued to elongate until the larger one was the size of Lynn's forearm, with the small one not far behind. Fully erect now, he noticed what looked like curved spines pushing through the skin until the cones looked like they were covered in hair.

"Isn't it magnificent?"

Jake looked at Lizzy like she had lost her mind. "It's fucking huge and covered in spines," Jake told her.

"Learia mating is very violent. They believe only the strong should survive."

He watched as the creature put its larger cock against Lynn's pussy, slowly pushing it into her body until the small cock touched her asshole. Lynn was moaning and cried out in pain as the giant invaders impaled her body, unable to move.

"Relax and breathe, Slut. You can do this," Lizzy told Lynn.

Lynn tried to follow Lizzy's instructions but found it difficult with the large cocks filling her pussy and ass.

The Learia waited for Lynn to get used to its cocks now that they were fully embedded inside her.

"Now, the fun part," Lizzy said, leaning forward with a cruel grin.

"You have to stop this! It will kill her," Jake tried to move but could not do more than watch as the creature quickly pulled its cocks from Lynn's body before driving them fully inside of her again.

Lynn's body got ridged as the creature pulled quickly out of her body. She could feel the spines digging into the walls of her vagina and colen; the pain was more than anything she had ever felt.

All she could do was scream as the creature continued to fuck her hard, the agony of the spines ripping her apart almost more than her mind could take.

"Please make it stop. He's killing her," Jake begged, tears rolling down his cheeks as he was forced to watch.

"Nonsense. The lubricant Learia cocks produces heals any punctures almost instantly. While it's excruciating, he isn't killing her," Lizzy said, looking Jake in the eyes.

"Ahh, you really care about her. That's so sweet, "she said, wiping the tears off Jake's cheeks.

Lynn was grunting now as the creature pounded its cocks into her.

"See, she is getting used to the pain. It won't be long before she gives into the pleasure," Lizzy said, dropping behind Jake and sliding a finger inside his ass as she stroked his cock again.

At this point, Jake's balls were hurting with the need to cum.

"Do you want to cum, my pet?"

"Please," Jake gasped, desperately wanting to cum as the pain in his balls became unbearable.

"I think you have been very patient while Lynn learned her place in the world, so I will let you cum in her mouth," Lizzy said, controlling his body, so he walked over to Lynn and stood before her.

Jake thought Lynn looked terrible. Her skin looked a little gray, and her face was a mess from crying.

Lizzy walked Jake towards Lynn's face until his cock rested in her open mouth.

"The rest is up to you. Tell the slut to suck you off if you want to cum."

"Lynn? Ahh, would you mind, you know, sucking on my penis?" Jake felt weird asking for this, but the pain was getting worse.

Lizzy smacked Jake on the back of his head.

"This isn't some first date, dumbass. Tell the slut to suck your cock."

"Ahh, Lynn, will you suck my cock?" Even though they had fucked earlier, it still didn't seem right to demand her to suck his dick.

"I knew you would be useless," Lizzy muttered before slapping Lynn's face.

The slap caused Lynn to wake from the stupor her mind had retreated to when the pain became too much.

"This asshole wants you to suck his cock so he can cum, Slut, so open your fucking mouth and get busy."

Lynn shook her head and looked up at Jake. His half-smile irritated her as much as his dick touching her lips.

Lynn thought he was such an asshole, but Lizzy's command to suck him off overrode her contempt for him. She opened her mouth and grabbed his ass, pulling him entirely into her throat before pushing him away until just the head of his cock was still in her mouth.

Jake shuddered, unable to move as Lynn fucked her face with his swollen cock. He could feel the pressure building, making his balls hurt even more.

"When she cums, you cum," Lizzy said, sitting down to watch them fuck, her hand buried inside her wet pussy.

The pain had faded into the background, and Lynn found herself on the edge of cumming, but unable to go over. The creature kept fucking her hard, driving what felt like tree limbs into her body. Over and over, pleasure, then the shearing pain flooded her body.

Then Lynn felt the creature stop, its cocks buried deep inside her body. Some primal part of her knew it would cum, and she wasn't surprised when the massive organs began to expand, raising the level of pain beyond anything she had felt so far. If Jake's cock weren't buried down her throat, her scream would surely wake the dead.

Jake felt Lynn pull harder on his ass, driving him as deep as possible into her throat. He looked at the creature that had suddenly stopped fucking Lynn. He swore it smiled as it pumped its cum deep inside the woman sucking on his cock.

Lynn's world exploded as the first wave of cum hit her cervix. The powerful stream caused her to cum. Each wave caused her to cum harder than the last until her world went white.

Jake felt Lynn cum, and the sensation caused him to as well. He jerked as he emptied his balls multiple times into her throat. Each time she came, he would as well. The first couple of times, it was pure heaven, but then it started to hurt as Lynn kept sucking on his over-sensitive cock.

Lizzy also came, shooting her cum all over the rock before her.

Finally, Jake felt Lynn's hands go limp and staggered back a few steps to fall on the ground, his sore cock still rock hard.

With his cock out of her throat, Lynn took a ragged breath.

Having cum, the creature seemed to have lost all interest in Lynn and pulled its cock out of her body before sinking back into the dark water.

Lizzy let the others lay on the ground while she waded into the water to clean herself off. Once back on the island, she walked over to Lynn.

"Come on, Slut. Let's get you cleaned up," Lizzy said, helping the dazed woman to her feet and leading her into the water. The cold water finished waking Lynn, and about the time she realized where she was and that she was in the water, one of the Learia moved between her legs, its top fin grazing her sore pussy.

Lynn started screaming, kicking the water, and trying to flee, while Lizzy held her arm, not letting her leave the water.

"Shhh. It's okay, Slut. You have nothing to fear from them," Lizzy told the frantic woman, laughing at her hysterics.

It took a few seconds for Lynn to calm down before she turned to Lizzy.

"Really? They won't hurt me like before?"

"No, silly. By mating you, you are part of the pack now."

Lynn relaxed and let Lizzy clean her up.

One of the creatures brushed against her thigh. Stealing herself, Lynn dropped her hand and touched the creature as it flowed by her.

"They are so soft," Lynn commented in amazement. Fear of the creatures forgotten, Lynn touched them as they swam by her.

Lizzy chuckled. "Yeah, their skin is very soft, almost velvet-like. I would be careful with touching them, though, unless you want to be mounted again."

Remembering the pain the other creature inflicted on her, Lynn pulled her hands out of the water and hugged her chest. She wasn't keen on letting another one use her right now.

"All clean," Lizzy commented, pushing Lynn towards the shore where Jake lay watching them.

Lynn explored her body, lifting her breasts. They looked normal, besides being very sensitive and maybe a little larger. Her pussy and asshole were sore but seemed normal too.

"You are fine," Lizzy commented as she walked past Lynn and grabbed Jake by the arm, pulling him to his feet.

"Just one thing to finish, and we can move on," Lizzy said, leading Jake into the water until it was just above his knees.

Glancing at Jake, Lynn felt nothing but loathing for him. She remembered him forcing his cock into her mouth because the asshole had to cum. Even with everything else forced on her, this act of betrayal stood out in her mind.

"Do you remember what I told you earlier? About what had to happen?" Lizzy said, releasing Jake's hand.

Jake wanted to run but found he still couldn't move independently.

Lynn walked up the Jake and noticed his hard cock pointing straight up.

"Haven't you cum enough, asshole?" Lynn demanded, grabbing Jake's sore cock.

Jake tried to talk, but all he could do was stand there while Lynn squeezed and twisted his cock.

Lynn's abuse of his cock triggered an orgasm, sending cum squirting into the Learia-infested water.

The creatures went crazy, fighting over the cum in the water, which gave Lynn a wicked idea.

She kept twisting and jerking Jake's sore cock, causing him to cum repeatedly, never noticing the tears falling from his face at the abuse.

Like all good things, eventually, Jake stopped squirting cum. His orgasm's just producing a dribble.

"Well, that was fun while it lasted," Lynn said, swirling her hands in the water and letting the Learia lick the cum from them.

"Well, he might have a little left in his balls," Lizzy offered helpfully.

The two women shared an evil smile, and Lynn turned back to Jake.

"What do you think, asshole? Got one more shot to feed the fish?"

"By the way, they hate being referred to as fish," Lizzy told Lynn conspiratorial.

Lynn looked Jake in the eyes as she grabbed his balls and squeezed as hard as she could. His body jerked, and a stream of cum shot out of his tortured cock.

The two women laughed as the creatures fought over the cum in the water.

As the feeding frenzy died down, Lynn noticed a small creature that had been pushed away from the cum. Unable to get close, it had circled the others waiting its turn.

"Ahh, poor little guy," Lynn said, running her hands down the creature's spine.

Looking at Jake's drooping cock, she got an idea. She grabbed his cock, and using it as a handle, she pulled him until the head was just out of the water.

"Come here, little guy," Lynn said, leading the creature over to where Jake's cock was.

With some encouragement, the Learia latched onto Jake's cock, pulling the entire thing down its throat.

"That's a good boy," Lynn said, stroking the creature as it attempted to pull more cum from Jake's body.

Jake's pain was beyond anything he had ever experienced as the creature drove its needle-like teeth through his cock. He shook as the pain increased until he thought he would pass out.

"It's time, Slut," Lizzy said.

Lynn walked behind him, rubbing her breasts against Jake's back, kissing her way up his neck to his right ear.

"You know, if you hadn't been such a dick, I might have kept you around," Lynn told him before she shoved him forward into the deeper water full of Learia.

When he hit the water, the paralysis was released. Jake struggled in vain to escape the creatures that swarmed over his body. Several latched onto him, fighting over who would finish him off. Jake's last thought was he wished he had stayed in bed that morning.

The two women watched as the creatures pulled Jake below the water, leaving them alone again in the cold water.

"What did you ever see in that asshole," Lizzy commented as she pulled Lynn back to the island.

"I have no idea," Lynn commented as she picked up her clothes and dressed. She found that her life seemed more like a dream than something she had lived through.

After dressing, the two women walked to the island's center.

Lynn looked over at Lizzy and asked a question that had been on her mind. "Was Tim your father?"

"God no," Lizzy laughed. "Mom told me that loser was worse than old Jakey boy. No, you met my father. He was the one that fucked you."

Lynn thought back to the creature that had fucked her, touching her stomach and wondering if she was pregnant.

"No, you're not pregnant yet. Human females must be bred a few times before they can process Learia sperm."

Thinking back to the pain and pleasure the creature had forced on her, Lynn was smiling and tempted to return and find him again.

"Easy, Slut. You have all the time in the world to get Daddy to fuck you again. Right now, we have a date with Master, and we don't want to be late."

Lynn followed Lizzy's gaze and saw a doorway moving towards them, lightly glowing in the near dark, and wondered who this Master was.