Shadowland Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For some reason, the Mer won't touch you if you are on the walkway, and you are safe on the island as long as you stay in the center and move off it before it sinks."

Jake went to comment when he heard a loud click.

"We have to go," Lizzy said, standing up and walking quickly to where the shelf had ended before. Stepping down, her foot touched a new plate, and she started forward with a smile at the others.

"Do we follow her?" Lynn asked.

"Do we have a choice? After you, m'lady." Jake responded as he swept his arm in front of him and bowed.

"Ham," Lynn said as she laughed and hurried to catch Lizzy.

Jake looked behind them and frowned. He felt something was off after hearing Lizzy explain how she got here, and it left him wondering if she had told them everything.

As Jake returned the way they had come, he carefully put weight on the shelf, feeling where the plate angled down. A little exploring, and he began to agree with Tim. The plates were moving and acting on a giant conveyor belt.

Satisfied, he ran on the plates until he caught up with the two women.

"I was getting worried," Lynn told him.

"Just checking a few things out," He told her, trying to be quiet.

"And?"

"Tim was right. We are on some kind of large belt that is moving,"

"How does that help us?"

"It means that the island should pass the doorway we came through at some point before it drops below the water."

They exchanged a smile and kept moving, looking upward occasionally, hoping to glimpse the doorway.

It wasn't long before the island came into view, and the three rushed forward, climbing over the rugged shoreline until they reached the center and collapsed on the dry land.

After a short while, Lynn propped herself up and looked at Lizzy, "Now what?"

"Now we get to have a little fun before we have to leave again," Lizzy said as she lifted her dress over her head, exposing her lith body to Jake and Lynn.

Lynn was a little pissed that Lizzy was openly exploring her body in front of Jake. Yeah, she knew that they hadn't talked about being in a relationship, and she was still processing what had happened earlier, but this was too much.

She opened her mouth to go off on Lizzy when the other woman pulled her in for a kiss. Lynn struggled for a few seconds, pushing against Lizzy's shoulders to get her away. The efforts to escape gradually faded, and she soon found herself getting excited.

Not to be left out, Jake stripped and knelt behind Lynn, helping her to remove her clothes. He started at Lynn's tight ass for a few seconds before diving in and licking her asshole.

Lynn jerked as she felt Jake push his tongue inside her ass, moaning into Lizzy's mouth as the kiss between the two women heated up. She moaned even louder when she felt Jake push a finger inside her soaked pussy, finger fucking her while he continued tonguing her ass.

Breaking the kiss, Lizzy pulled Lynn's mouth down to her small pointed breasts, holding her tight against her chest as Lynn latched onto her torrid nipple.

"Fuck the little slut," Lizzy ordered Jake.

Jake was caught off guard by the slut comment, but he smiled and moved behind Lynn's upturned ass. Holding her hips, he pushed his cock into her tight folds, stretching her pussy as he filled her.

Lynn jerked as she felt Jake enter her body. Having a threesome with people she had just met was wrong; her mind screamed, but her body betrayed her with an orgasm after a few strokes of Jake's cock.

Lizzy spread her legs wide and pulled Lynn's face between them, forcing the other woman's face against her slit.

"Eat my fucking cunt, Slut," Lizzy growled at Lynn.

Lynn struggled to get free, beating on Lizzy's thighs as she screamed, trying to get loose from the other woman's grip.

"You aren't getting up until I cum, so you might as well get to work, Slut," Lizzy told the other women, easily holding Lynn's face against her pussy.

"No!" Lynn screamed into Lizzy's slit as she climaxed again. Her struggles stopped as her mind admitted defeat, and the arousal she felt drove all other thoughts from her mind.

Jake groaned as he kept fucking Lynn, her attempts to get away from Lizzy having added a little extra excitement.

Just as he felt Lynn starting to cum again, Lizzy caught his eyes, "Fuck the little sluts ass."

Jake smiled and pulled his wet cock out of Lynn, placing the tip against Lynn's little brown hole.

Lynn's mind was overloaded from the constant orgasms when she felt Jake pull out of her. Upon realizing she was waving her ass at Jake to get him to touch her again, she moaned into Lizzy's pussy, cringing internally for acting like a total slut.

"Please, don't," she tried to say as she felt Jake push his big cock slowly into her ass.

"Fuck the little slut hard!" Lizzy demanded, getting close to cumming from the attention Lynn's tongue was providing.

Needing no more encouragement, Jake slammed his cock into Lynn's tight ass, savagely fucking her as he approached a massive orgasm.

"Oh Fuck, your ass is tight," he told Lynn as he felt his ball tighten.

"Oh, Shit," he said, filling Lynn's ass with cum.

The explosion of cum in her ass triggered the largest orgasm yet in Lynn, and she screamed as her entire body shook.

Lizzy pushed Lynn away as she arched her back and came, her body jerking as the orgasm washed through her.

The three collapsed on the ground and lay there for several minutes before rousing. Jake was the first to return to himself, pulling his still-hard cock out of Lynn's ass as he rolled off her body.

Lynn groaned as she felt his cock leave her body. She lay on her stomach and gently sobbed as her mind caught up with what had happened to her.

Lizzy knelt by her head, moving Lynn's hair out of the way. "Shhh. It's okay, my little slut," she said as she gently stroked the face of the sobbing woman.

"Leave me alone," Lynn demanded, turning her head away from Lizzy.

Neither Jake nor Lynn saw the look that flashed across Lizzy's face. If they had, they would have backed away from the petite woman.

"Now, none of that, my little Slut. We still have a little time, and it would be a shame to waste all the pheromones that the Mer are providing."

Jake wasn't listening to Lizzy. He was stroking his cock, looking for something to put it inside as the pheromones started to drive him into a frenzy.

Lizzy grabbed Lynn's hair and pulled Lynn's upper body off the ground. The pain of her hair being pulled so hard burned some of the haze off Lynn's mind.

"Ouch, let go of my hair."

Lizzy ignored Lynn as she positioned herself behind Lynn, stroking her ass before leaning in and licking Lynn's soaked pussy.

"Oh, Shit," Lynn moaned as she felt the tongue on her pussy lick through her folds and flick her clit.

"Oh. Fuck," Lynn felt herself getting closer to orgasm as Lizzy started finger fucking her.

The wet noises coming from Lynn's pussy were driving Jake crazy. He knelt behind Lizzy's, running his hands over her slim upturned ass. As his fingers traced between her swollen labia and her thigh, she turned and held him with her gaze.

"Wait," Lizzy said.

Jake groaned as he found himself unable to move.

"Good Boy," she said, turning back to Lynn.

Jake watched as Lizzy gradually worked four fingers from her right hand inside Lynn's pussy, each finger Lizzy added causing Lynn to shake as she climaxed.

"Please," Lynn begged, unsure if she wanted more or the sensations to stop.

"Sure thing, my little slut," Lizzy said as she tucked her thumb into her palm and pushed hard.

Lynn jerked, her head coming up as her mouth opened to scream the pain mixed with the pleasure from Lizzy forcing her fist inside her pussy overloaded her senses. Pleasure won out in the end as possibly the largest orgasm in her life hit her.

"Shit!" Lynn shouted.

Jake watched in awe as Lynn's lyth upper body squirmed on the hard ground and screamed as she came again.

"Please, stop," Lynn begged as Lizzy's fist moved in and out of her, beating against her cervix.

"Shhh. We're not done yet," Lizzy commented as she pushed a finger into Lynn's asshole.

"No!" Lynn screamed as she felt her ass being stretched open.

Lizzy ignored Lynn's pleas as she rotated her fingers inside Lynn's anal ring, stretching the hole with more fingers as she gradually worked her palm inside.

"Are you ready, slut?" Lizzy asked, tucking her thumb into her palm.

"Please, don't," Lynn begged, but most of her strength to fight what Lizzy was doing had fled among the multiple orgasms forced from her body.

"Cum for me, Slut," Lizzy ordered as her left wrist disappeared inside Lynn's tight ass.

"Shit, Oh Fuck. Oh," Lynn muttered as another orgasm ripped through her body as Lizzy slowly fisted her holes.

Lizzy turned her head to Jake.

"Fuck me, Boy," she ordered Jake.

Finally able to move, Jake rushed forward, lining his rigid cock with Lizzy's dripping pussy. He moved his cock through her folds to coat it before he put the head against her moist opening.

Before he could thrust inside her, Lizzy turned and glared at him.

"Not there, you fucking idiot. That hole belongs to Master. Fuck my ass."

Jake felt stupid as he quickly abandoned her cunt and moved his cock head up until it nestled against Lizzy's brown hole.

"Hurry up," Lizzy demanded.

Jake frowned but did what he was told, gently pushing his cock into Lizzy's tight ass.

"Fuck me," Lizzy demanded as Jake bottomed out in her ass.

Jack pulled out until just the head was inside and slammed into her upturned ass repeatedly, each stroke sending bolts of electricity from his cock to his brain.

He grabbed Lizzy's hips and started moving her back and forth, causing Lizzy's fists to almost pull out of Lynn's body before they were forced deep inside the young woman. The sight was intoxicating, and it wasn't long before he reached the point of no return.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Fill my ass," Lizzy said, looking over her shoulder at Jake.

"Shit!" Jake exclaimed as he buried his cock in Lizzy's tight ass and sprayed cum inside her.

Jake cumming inside her triggered Lizzy's orgasm, causing her to fall forward, shoving her fists deeper into Lynn's body.

Lynn screamed from the pain and pleasure before falling unconscious, her mind unable to process any more stimulus.

Lizzy was the first to recover. She pushed Jake off her body and sat up, pulling her fists out of Lynn's body. She giggled as she watched the gaping holes she had made slowly close back.

Jake recovered next. He lay on his side, looking at the black water gently lapping at the island's shore. Lost in thought, he was quiet for a few minutes before asking a question that had bothered him since they had heard Lizzy's story.

Turning to Lizzy, he asked. "Whatever happened to Tim?"

Jake thought at first that Lizzy hadn't heard him, her gaze fixed on some point in the distance.

Lizzy glanced at Lynn before turning to Jake. "I guess I can tell you," she said.

Getting up, Lizzy turned Lynn onto her back and straddled her body before slapping her face to wake her up. It only took a couple of times before Lynn's eyes shot open.

"What, the fuck, Lizzy?"

"Ah, good, you're awake. Jake here asked whatever happened to Tim. I agreed to tell him, but I figured you would want to know too, and I absolutely hate repeating myself."

"Fine, just get off me," Lynn demanded, aware at last that Lizzy was squatting naked above her breasts.

"Sure thing, Slut. Right after you clean up the mess your boyfriend left in my ass," Lizzy said before sitting down on Lynn's face covering her mouth with her asshole.

Lynn screamed and hit Lizzy's back as she tried to get the small woman off her face, but nothing she tried worked.

"Enough foreplay, Slut. Start cleaning my asshole," Lizzy demanded, reaching back and gripping each of Lynn's nipples and twisting them hard.

Lynn screamed into Lizzy's asshole as the pain ripped through her mind.

"The sooner you get me clean, the sooner you can get up," Lizzy said.

"Hey, get off her!" Jake demanded, reaching out to push Lizzy off Lynn's face.

"Keep your dirty hands to yourself," Lizzy commanded with a sneer.

Jake's hands stopped inches from Lizzy's shoulders, unable to move toward the woman. He tried several times but found it impossible.

"Oh, right there, slut," Lizzy said, looking down at the top of Lynn's head that was peaking out between her thighs.

Lizzy moved her right hand down, opening her wet slit for Jake to see her hard clit.

"Come here, Boy," she commanded.

Jake could not stop doing what she commanded as he crawled between her splayed legs. Looking up at Lizzy, he waited for his next instruction.

"Good Boy. Now, make me happy."

Jake found he could move now, but instead of away from her, his face moved between her legs and started licking her wet opening.

"Oh, right there. You are such a good boy," she commented, running her hands through his hair as he stuck his tongue inside her pussy.

Silence descended on the group as the two lovers serviced Lizzy.

"Since you are such good little tools, I will finish my story. So, I lied a little bit. I am not proud of that, but things would have been much more difficult if you knew the whole truth.

"Tim was Rachel's boyfriend, not mine," Lizzy laughed.

"Tim and Rachel managed to make two trips around the circuit, losing all the rest of their group to the Mer as they went.

"Each time they reached the island, they fucked like rabbits until the waters rose. I guess it's the pheromones or something the Mer put off.

"Anyways, oh Fuck, right there, shit!" Lizzy exclaimed as the twin sensations Lynn and Jake were giving her caused a minor orgasm to rip through her body.

After she calmed down, Lizzy continued. "On the last trip to the island, before the water rose and forced them to move again, the Master arrived. He offered Rachel a choice. Continue running the loop until they both fall victim to the Mer, or she could help him in an experiment.

"Not seeing that she had a choice, she agreed. The Master whispered something in Rachel's ear before he disappeared."

"Oh. Fuck!" Lizzy groaned as she came hard, spraying cum on Jake's face and Lynn's hair.

"Enough!" she shouted, pushing Jake away and rolling off Lynn's face. She lay there for a few minutes, catching her breath.

Lizzy stood up, stretching as she bent to retrieve her dress.

"What the fuck was going on?" Jake whispered to Lynn.

"Shh, now. Come on, I want to show you something," Lizzy told Jake and Lynn. She waited as the two dressed before walking across the island to stand at the water's edge.

Jake and Lynn looked at each other, struggling to talk, but couldn't ignore Lizzy's command.

The three stood on the shore briefly, watching the water lap against the rocks.

Lizzy placed her foot in the water slapping the surface a few times like she was trying to get someone's attention.

Jake and Lynn watched in horror as ripples in the water started to churn with large snake-like fish with large red eyes and fins that looked razor-sharp.

Seeing the looks on their faces brought a smile to Lizzy.

"They're called Learia. It's the larva state of the Mer," she said, reaching into the water to pet a few of them.

"You don't have to be afraid. They are quite harmless. Well, mostly harmless," Lizzy said with a chuckle.

She stood up and walked up to Lynn. "Now, the end of the story. Rachel was horrified at what the Master had whispered to her, but she refused to tell Tim what it was. Do you want me to tell you what Master told her? I bet you are dying to know," she said with a smile that never reached her eyes.

Lizzy moved up to Lynn, kissing the trembling woman on her neck before moving to her ear. Placing her lips against Lynn's ear, Lizzy started whispering into it.

"He told Rachel that she would only live if she pushed Tim into the water."

Lynn's looked at the churning water and saw the large teeth that the Learia had, and her eyes grew larger as she realized what had happened to Tim.

"You can't be serious," Lynn said, looking at Lizzy.

"Yeah, she struggled with what Master had told her for what must have felt like hours, but the waters started rising, making the island smaller and smaller. In the end, she took the only way out she had."

Lizzy stepped into the water until it was past her ankles. The Learia swarmed around her feet, but she didn't seem afraid. She squatted, legs spread wide in the water, and washed away the last of Jake's sperm.

The Learia went into a feeding frenzy, with one pushing inside her open asshole, looking for more.

Lizzy moaned as the snake-like creature penetrated her ass, light rubbing her clit as the monster forced more of itself inside her.

"Oh Fuck, Ah," Lizzy screamed as she came hard, her body collapsing into the water as she spasmed.

The Learia swarmed her body but didn't seem to hurt her as she recovered.

"I forgot how good that feels," she said, rolling over onto her stomach, her lower body under the water's surface.

"You have got to try it, my little slut," Lizzy said, patting the water beside her.

Lynn tried to fight the compulsion, but her body moved toward the black water until she stood next to Lizzy.

"Go ahead and sit down."

Lynn fought hard not to do as she was told. She could see the little monsters gliding around her feet, their red eyes and sharp teeth terrifying her more than anything else.

Lizzy just watched, a predatory smile on her face as Lynn slowly lowered herself into the water. She trembled as the Learia brushed against her tightly closed legs, their skins soft despite their scales.

A couple of them got aggressive, hitting Lynn's legs with their tails as they tried to force their way to her pussy. Lynn refused to open her legs, wincing at the now constant attacks.

"You had better give them what they want," Lizzy said, tracing Lynn's breasts.

Lynn shook her head, still unable to speak.

Her resolve lasted another couple of minutes until one of the Learia bit the side of her ass. She tried to scream, but no sounds would come out.

"I told you, now be a good slut and spread your legs."

Lynn felt tears running down her face as she slowly spread her legs. At first, the Learia swarmed over her legs, occasionally bumping against her pussy. This caused her to relax a little, hoping that this was all they wanted. That lasted until a giant monster popped its head up from between her legs. It looked at her for a second, opening its mouth to show her rows of sharp teeth. It looped around, dragging its body against her clit as it circled and came back to look at her again.

"Oh, he likes you," Lizzy said, petting the creature like a dog when its head popped up again. The creature trembled as Lizzy stroked its head.

"Be a good slut and hold your pussy open to show him that you are open to him having your pussy, "Lizzy said, looking Lynn in the eyes.

Lynn shook her head, terrified of the creature.

"If you don't accept his offer, he might decide to take you anyways. If forced, he might bite something off that you want to keep. You know, like your clit or a nipple, "Lizzy smiled as she tweaked Lynn's right nipple.

Lynn couldn't stop shaking as she slowly moved her hands down and pulled her labia open, exposing her clit and vagina to the monster between her legs.

"I will let you talk now, my little slut," Lizzy said.

"Please don't do this to me," Lynn begged as the monster rolled its body between her open pussy, its spine sending spikes of pain and pleasure through her body.

"You can get out of the water if you want, but you should keep a few things in mind if you do. You will be here for a while, and the Learia have very long memories. Right now, it's asking for your to participate. Next time, it might just take what it wants.