All Comments on 'Shadows in the Moonlight'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Interesting. Anya took a chance and it paid off handsomely for her!

5

blueyes4ublueyes4uabout 3 years ago

lovely story,well written,as usual u r one of the best writers here..

Rip142Rip142about 3 years ago

As you say, this story theme isn’t my usual ‘cup of tea,’ but I was hooked just by the title of the story, so I started reading. I thought this story was sensual and well written. I’m glad I didn’t pass on it simply due to the subject matter.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
You're right, Anna...

...not my usual sort of thing at all. That said, though, this was so well-written that I enjoyed it. But then, I don't think there's ever been a story of yours I haven't liked.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 3 years ago

Incredibly well written and brought back memories of a different time. I know that neck of the west village well,spent a lot of time there before AIDS and gentrification changed it, good memories. Would love to hear more of Josh and Anya, this was that good.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 3 years ago

Not disappointed at all. From time to time I read stories from this genre but find that most of them are not nearly as entertaining as this one was. So glad that Josh was opened minded enough to explore and experience the opportunity presented to him. Well done, again.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allabout 3 years ago

i loved this story, i especially liked that they did each other , it was rather romantic in that respect, thanks! 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great read. Interestingly spun story that turned out good for the main characters. Looking forward to more of your writing. 5 *****’s!!

shyangel_62shyangel_62about 3 years ago

Lovely story 5 for me too hope you write more trans stories

Elaphe223Elaphe223about 3 years ago

Another great story, Ann. I don't care what category you write to, you are always masterful.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago

Well done. 5 stars. I too liked the fact that both enjoyed both ends. Just got confused when Gable showed up in the middle of the story never to appear again.

I had a co-worker named Anya at a title company in the 1980s (She was a full woman similar in stature to the Anya in this story.), who turned out to be much more. I hadn't thought of her in years. Your story brought back some good memories. We shared some good times. I wish Anya and I had done more. Thanks for that too.

And, Anya, if you read this, I'd love to reconnect. I told you I fell in love with you. That has never changed.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasabout 3 years agoAuthor

As always, I would like to thank all those who read and commented on the story, especially those who normally don't read ones in this genre, but were willing to take a chance. Your remarks were greatly appreciated.

malejktmalejktabout 3 years ago

Trans women are the best kissers and cock suckers. Great story, but I wish you'd describe in more detail what anal sex and coming inside bareback feels like both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've always loved your stories, Ann.

PaulLewisPaulLewisabout 3 years ago

I do hope that will not be a brief journey into this genre. As always you write a entertaining story. I have a history of this category, my bi sexuality betrays me, and increases the desire to experience a cross-dressing woman. Thank you for all your works.

Paul

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 3 years ago

This was just a lucky find for me — a new reader had added one of my transgender stories to their favorite list and when I checked out their list I found your story. Like you, I try to normalize the diversity of human love and sexuality. I think you did a great job in putting forth a good message to that end. So, it's not surprising that I am very impressed with Shadows In The Moonlight — great story from the catchy Title to the last line!

dawndavis66dawndavis66over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, While the sex is great. The snapshot in time, location, and overall description of that time and place was fantastic. This is my first read of your work and I will be reading more.

rhody50rhody50over 2 years ago

Enjoyed this immensely, glad I found it and definitely worth more than 5 stars!

SWT3SWT3about 2 years ago

What a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Straight, so only jerked off 2x's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written story. I like how you built the rapport between them; it was so casually done. Also including references to events of that era, Saturday Night Fever, club 54, etc. puts the older reader back into that timeframe. Having moved at 19 to Seattle in the mid 70's, far from home and family and experienced what I did, this was a very believable story Without guilt, remorse or fear. You very much have a new fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this. Great writing as always!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Being straight, I have to admit I’m jealous and wished it was me in his place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...