All Comments on 'Shadows on the Prairie'

by jungmoney

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
treborvatreborva5 months ago

Great story! You sure you're not Louis Lamore?

I look forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So she wasn't the whore with a golden heart after all. Great stuff. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow!!! What a bitch

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A deeply moving, well written story that causes me to hope you will continue to write more. Thank you.

jungmoneyjungmoney5 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words! This was my first stab at writing and I appreciate the encouragement.

nycreadernycreader5 months ago

I think that this story could have been rather-better edited and some other aspects of the story seemed erroneous to me, but I liked the description of the 2 central characters, as well as the somewhat-unusual ending (unusual in that it ends after the sexual encounters *and* with an emotional connection begun, but no neatly-tied-up "romance").

It would be nice to see 1 or more sequels in which Tuck could find someone to love (and maybe a way of earning a living now that his cattle-drive days may have ended) and in which Lucy could find a life in which she could show what she could do (possibly as a touring entertainer in a Wild West show or other production in which she could show her horse-riding skill) -- and a relationship/romance in which she would not feel dependent. (not the relationship she had with her aaloonkeeper/bartender/pimp employer/pimp, or even Tuck's offer to "take care of" her).

(With luck, she might eventually raise horses in an operation run by her.)

Thanks for the story.

E./"nycreader".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous