Shakespeare's Valentine Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

113.

I sighed, and then I looked over at Cherri; beautiful, vivacious, passionate, whimsical Cherri. "Maybe he's not just jealous of the role..."

Cherri sighed: "Yes and no. I think I told you he tried to get with me at the party last summer?"

"Yeah, you did."

"Look," and all of a sudden she sounded tired, "he wanted to sleep with me, because I'm..."

"Beautiful."

She smiled at me. "Okay, or hot, or whatever. I'm vain enough, or experienced enough, to know how guys respond to my...face, or my body, or...but Kal never wanted to...to be with me. Not like you...want to be with me. So I don't think he's really jealous of the fact that we're together..."

Regina said: "No, he's jealous of the Macbeths." I must've looked puzzled, because she continued. "Look, the reason this show is so damn good is because you two guys have figured out...something, a way into this couple. Maybe it's because you got together yourselves. I don't know. I mean usually that's a recipe for disaster. Like every third production of Romeo and Juliet. No chemistry because they're already fucking. Who needs the first three acts of the damn play? But you guys...look, I'm sorry to get personal, but you two are so fucking into each other that you've made what the Macbeths do seem...believeable, and human."

I said: "Regina, that's really..."

But she cut me off. "Be quiet, Dai Brenner, I am not done talking."

Me: "Sorry."

Regina: "You should be. Seriously though, Dai, you are...I don't even know how to say how amazing you are in this part. I mean I knew Cherri had the skills. We may not have been best buds on Dream, but her Titania was exquisite, and then that same summer she was Elizabeth in Richard III: totally different; every bit as good.

Cherri: "Rey, that's..."

Regina wasn't listening. "You I'd seen in Desire-small role-and then in that crap production of Laughter at IRT. I thought you were solid, but I had no idea that you could...just fucking lift a role like this onto your shoulders, and the two of you together..."

She sighed. "Bottom line: Much Ado is going to be fine, but everybody, including Kal, knows what the problem is, and everybody, especially Kal, knows that Macbeth is going to be special. And everybody knows why."

114.

When Regina rose to go, Cherri got up, gave her a hug, and walked her out into the corridor, saying something that I couldn't catch from the kitchen. When she came back in, she was giggling.

I looked up from rinsing out the teacups: "What's funny?"

"Girl stuff."

Hmmm, turfed out of my seat on the sofa, offered on loan like a library book, gossipped about-I hoped they were talking about me-behind my back; I decided then and there to take the little minx in hand.

Actually, I was delighted to hear that the two women were becoming friends; two of my favorite people, and they had a lot in common. But I'd also been thinking about our talk the previous night.

I walked over to the minx in question and stood behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, and nuzzling her neck. Cherri purred, and turned in my arms so that she was facing me.

"Mmm, my Thane, shall we retire to our chamber?"

"Of course, my Lady, but..." Cherri had let her hair down, and now I reached up and used the back of two fingers to tuck the thick, smooth tresses behind an ear. I let that hand-the right one, as it happened-drift around to the back of her head, just above her neck. Then I grabbed a handful of hair, gently-I didn't want to hurt her...much-and pulled her head back. I admired the pale skin of her long graceful neck. Her breathing deepened.

"Bastard!" she hissed-I'd pulled her hair a couple of times during sex; it really got her going, and we both knew it. "Dai, come on...I, oh God, I just don't think I'm up for...tonight. I'm really tired, and..."

I held her still. "Not tonight, Minx. Tonight we go upstairs and kiss and cuddle. But tomorrow...well, you'd better come up with a safe word. I may have to teach you a little lesson."

Cherri was panting now; she was seriously turned on. "Oh yeah? Whuh...why? What did I do?"

"Kicking me off the couch, offering me to your new bestie, and then giggling about me behind my back, and in front of it, for that matter..." I tightened my grip on her hair just a little.

"Ow! Ooh, you are so mean! So wh...what are you going to do to me?"

I released her hair, and took her chin between my fingers. Then I leaned into her, until my lips found the lobe of that lovely ear I'd just exposed. I bit it gently, and heard her moan. Then I whispered: "Wait and see."

115.

I was grinning when I stepped away from Cherri, but I wasn't a moment later, when she punched me hard in the shoulder.

"God damn you, Dai Brenner!" she practically snarled at me, and she raised the same fist to hit me again, but this time I caught her by the wrist, and twisted her arm around behind her. She swung at me with the other arm, but I managed to get hold of that one too, and soon I had my arms around her, pinioning hers to her sides while my hands gripped her wrists behind her back. I pulled her into me, to minimize the possibility of a knee to the groin, although I suspected my Lady wasn't quite as angry as she'd initially seemed. Still, that shoulder? Fuckin' ouch!

Cherri thrashed for a minute, and then sagged against me. I let go of her wrists, and tensed for just a second, but she wound her arms around my waist, and pushed herself against me.

Her voice was tired, and a little petulant. "It's not fair! Even when you piss me off you turn me on. You know how hot I get when you pull my hair, and when I...I just fucking love how strong you are! So now I'm turned on AND tired, and I'm all fuckin' wound up, and how am I ever going to get to sleep, you absolute fucking bast-mmph!"

I kissed her; not hard, but passionately. I claimed her mouth which opened under mine. My tongue reached for hers. My hands dropped to cup the cheeks of her ass, and I pulled her against my now erect cock. Soon her arms were around my neck, and she was humming and cooing, and grinding against me. When I finally broke the kiss, there was passion and exhaustion in her voice. "I give up. I'm yours. Whatever you want. You know...when you kiss me like that..."

"Shhh, Honey, let's go to bed. I promise to resist ravishing you if you can fall asleep, If not, maybe I can help you unwind."

"Yeah? How?"

"Let's get you to bed, my Lady, and then we'll see."

116.

Between the bamboo sheets, naked with teeth brushed, I put an arm around Cherri's shoulders, pulled her close and kissed her hair.

"I'm sorry, Love. I didn't mean to mess with your head before bed."

She giggled. "I might even have fled."

I thought for a minute. "Nah, you're so tired, you're dead."

"That's not very well bred."

"Now my face is all red."

"Actually, it's your whole head."

"Hey, no fair," I protested, "I already used 'head'."

She yawned. "Doesn't matter. I've got big boobs and a cute ass, so I win."

She had me there. "Right. I almost forgot."

"No, you didn't." Her sexy voice; got me every time.

"No," I agreed, "I didn't."

Another giggle. Then: "Dai, we seem to be apologizing to each other a lot lately. Should we be worried?"

I considered. "No, I don't think so. Couple of things: first of all, we're still getting to know each other. I mean there's this unusually strong connection between us, never mind the chemistry..."

"Oh, don't say that. I really like the chemistry!" The sexy voice again.

"Now who's not gonna be able to sleep? I'm just saying, we know each other pretty well as lovers and as actors, but we're still learning about each other's..."

"Learning about each other as people?"

I nodded. "Yeah. And by the way, the more I learn about you, the more amazing I think you are."

She snuggled close. "Good. Me too. But you said a couple of things?"

"Well, we've just finished teching Macbeth, which made this a 52 hour work week, so, yeah, tempers might be a little short."

"That's true." She reached a hand up to my cheek, and turned me to face her. "Do you still love me?"

I smiled into her eyes. "More every day."

"And are you still planning to...do whatever you're planning to do to me tomorrow?"

I could feel a little heat creeping into my smile. "Oh yes, you saucy little Minx. You're definitely gonna get what's coming to you. So do you still love me?"

"Uh huh."

Two little syllables, and it was like every vein in my body was filled with Willett Pot Still Reserve: I felt warm and tingly, and maybe a little disoriented. 'Or leave a kiss within the cup / And I'll not ask for wine.' Ben Johnson caught the metaphor. I was drunk on my love for Cherri, and just for a second, I thought I couldn't get any happier. Then she leaned in, and just before she kissed me, she whispered: "More every day."

117.

A little while later, we lay side by side, looking up at the ceiling. By rights we should both have been sound asleep, not to say comatose. It was late, and we were both wrecked. But...

"You said you would help me unwind?" They were the first words either of us had said for some time.

I turned my head to admire her profile in the moonlight from the bedroom window: "You don't think you can fall asleep?"

She turned her face to mine. "Maybe I could, but I haven't yet. I'm still wondering what you...have planned for me tomorrow. And...I know we've fallen asleep without doing anything before, and I don't know how much I could manage tonight, but I just like...being intimate, I guess, and I thought, maybe if you had an idea...?"

"Well," I smiled at her, "one or two things occur to me. Why don't you close your eyes?"

Her answering smile was sleepy. "Well...I think you should give me my goodnight kiss first."

"Of course." I leaned over and kissed her gently. Her lips parted, and her tongue played with mine. After a while she broke off the kiss with a satisfied little smile.

"Okay," she said, "closing my eyes."

"Now," I whispered, putting my mouth close to her ear, and inhaling the scent of her hair, "why don't you open your legs?"

"Hey," she giggled, eyes still closed, "are you trying to take advantage of me?"

"I'd love to," still whispering, "but not tonight. Go on, part those lovely thighs of yours, please?"

"Yes, sir." There was movement under the covers, and when I reached a hand down to check, her legs were spread in a narrow v.

I caressed the inside of her thigh, and listened to her moan softly. Then I cupped her hairless vulva, and very gently insinuated the tip of my middle finger between the warm, moist lips of her pussy.

Cherri's breath caught. "What are you doing?"

"Just checking to see how wet you are, Sexy."

She gasped. I removed my hand, and continued.

"Touch yourself for me."

I felt a rustling under the covers, and heard a sigh as her fingers began to caress her slit.

She cooed, eyes still closed. "Mmm...now what?"

"Shh. I'm just going to do some things I think will make you feel good. If you want me to stop doing something, say so. If not, just concentrate on pleasing yourself."

Her eyes opened slowly and she smiled at me. "Okay." she said, and closed her eyes again.

118.

Regina had said something like it earlier in the evening: love, sex, acting; it's all about listening, about paying attention. Cherri and I had been together for a little less than a month, and I had been paying attention. Wasn't like it was a hardship, discovering that the beautiful, amorous woman lying naked in your arms loved to be kissed gently just under her ear. And, come to think of it, that seemed like as good a place to start as any. I brought a hand to her cheek, and eased her head to one side, exposing the soft curve of her throat. I leaned in, pausing for just a second to breathe in the scent of her; perfume, soap, skin, a little sweat. Then I let my lips nibble at her special spot, and smiled to hear my Lady moan.

I kissed down the side of her neck, then traced the curve of her ear with the tip of my tongue. She shuddered. I sucked gently at the base of her throat, and heard an indistinct little murmur of alarm. I wasn't going to give her anything as obvious-or as inconvenient, given some of the dresses Simone had her in-as a hickey, but I teased her for a few seconds, before I let my kisses descend towards the tops of her breasts.

Cherri's body stilled for a moment. She loved how crazy her body made me, and she knew that I was particularly enamored of her tits. She also knew that I knew-after a few weeks of in-depth study-exactly how she liked her tits to be treated. My hand, warm from the covers, reached across her body to cup first one breast and then the other, squeezing gently at first. I could feel Cherri's body shudder slightly. She'd begun to touch herself again.

I leaned into her, and brought my mouth close to a hardening nipple, my cock hardening in sympathy. I loved kissing Cherri's breasts, and she loved to have them kissed. I cast my thoughts back to one of the first times I'd really paid attention to her tits. I'd been licking, kissing softly, exploring the soft flesh around her areolas, when I'd heard her voice; a little petulant, a little needy: "Uh uh! Suck them. Suck them hard! Make me feel it!"

Lesson learned. I drew her nipple in between my lips and gave it a quick, hard suck. Cherri began panting, and her body shook harder.

"Hunnh!" Her voice was quiet; sleepy, even as her pleasure intensified. "Oh yeah, just like that! Huh...oh Dai, oh Sweetheart, mmm, don't stop...I'm close!"

I sucked and nipped; kissed and nuzzled, and listened to the muted music of my lover's approaching orgasm. No voice anymore. Not even any real vocalizations. Her breaths grew sharper, faster, until finally, with a series of quick pants, her body convulsed once, twice, three...four, and...five times, and then relaxed. She murmured something which might have been "Love you," or maybe "Thank you." Didn't matter. Then she turned on her side, and her breaths became long and even.

I smiled, even laughed a little, and then, for just a second-I really must've been whacked-found myself fighting back tears. I was tickled and moved to discover that, had the woman of my dreams said one more word before falling asleep, I knew exactly what that word would have been.

I pulled my pillow next to the back of her head, pressed myself against her back, and draped an arm around her waist.

"Spoons, Cher?" I asked.

She didn't answer. Not a problem. She didn't have to.

119.

When my eyes opened the next morning, it took me a couple of seconds to orient myself. I was lying mostly on my front, which meant that Cherri had either gotten up in the middle of the night for some reason, or that she'd awakened before me, which was unusual. Then I remembered that it was a Monday, and we didn't have to be anywhere in particular, but that I had laundry to do, and that I'd been planning...oh, right.

I looked around for Cherri, and found her sitting up next to me, noodling on her phone, with her back propped against a pillow. She'd put on her nightshirt, but hadn't bothered with the buttons. The previous night, I'd fallen asleep with a hard cock nestled between the cheeks of my sleeping Lady's perfect ass. I'd been kissing her breasts and watching her cum, so my hardon hadn't surprised me, but it had made it a little tricky to drift off. Now, looking up at her makeup-less face, her bed tousled hair, her breasts half-exposed under the blue striped fabric, I could feel the blood rushing to my dick yet again. Most of me was regularly fantasizing about spending the rest of my life with this beautiful, fascinating woman. A small part of me wondered how long I could survive the nearly constant sexual tension. Fuck it, you gotta die of something, right? But all of a sudden I was really looking forward to that evening; to putting the little minx over my knee.

"Good morning, Gorgeous." I rasped. Tech throat. I'd have to monitor that. Wouldn't do to blow out my voice before there were butts in the seats.

Cherri smiled down at me. "Good morning, yourself, Handsome. How'd you sleep?"

"Well, took a little effort not to flip you on your back and have my wicked way with you, but I managed eventually."

She giggled. "I might not even have woken up. I was out!" She put her phone down, and leaned forward, flattening her hands on the bed less than a foot from my face. Her upper body filled my vision, and I watched her breasts bounce gently as she shifted her weight onto her arms.

"Mmmm, there's that look again! Like I'm sweet Little Red Riding Hood, and you're the Big Bad Wolf getting ready to eat me all up!" Her voice became husky. "That was quite an orgasm you helped me with last night. But...I'm guessing all that kissing and sucking got you a little hot and bothered, didn't it? And then I just fell asleep and left you all hard and frustrated...Ooh, I'm an evil little bitch, aren't I?"

"Jesus, Woman, could you give me a minute to..."

"Want me to...help relieve the pressure?"

That stopped me. "Um...you want to let me brush my teeth first?"

"Uh uh." She pulled the sheet down, exposing most of my naked body, including my rapidly hardening cock. Slipping the nightshirt off her shoulders, she crawled down towards the foot of the bed. "I love your face, but," she wrapped a hand around my shaft and squeezed gently, "that's not the part of you, um...on which I am planning to put my mouth." She giggled. "You can tell I'm a real lady, because I never end a sentence with a preposition." She slowly ran her tongue up my dick, then took the tip between her lips, and began to suck gently.

"Mmph," she released me long enough to add: "Although I do sometimes try to talk with my mouth full." Then she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, and slid me all the way into her mouth.

120.

I thought about stopping her. I had plans for my Lady that evening which involved...and that was about as far as I got with that thought. Maybe there are men out there who can refuse oral sex from beautiful, erotically imaginative, naked women with captivating green eyes and curvaceous bodies. I don't happen to be one of them.

My head fell back onto the pillow, and I moaned as I felt the warm wet pressure of her lips as she bobbed up and down on me. I grinned through my shortening breath listening to a counterpoint of moist, sloppy sucking, and quiet, satisfied hums and sighs. Cherri seemed to be enjoying herself.

I felt a hand return to the base of my cock, and looked up to see her stroking me. She let the crown fall out of her mouth long enough to explain.

"Thirsty!"

Then she popped me back into her mouth and continued sucking.

121.

I let my eyes drift shut, and gave myself over to pleasure. Cherri seemed to be in no hurry. She stroked me gently, caressing the tip of my cock with her tongue. Occasionally she would take me deep, and I would feel the soft flesh at the top of her throat, as her lips stretched around my shaft. My breathing became shallower, and I felt muscles in my arms and legs tighten as I fought to prolong the pleasure. I could feel my shaft begin to swell, and that insistent tickling just under the head. The pace of her strokes never varied, although her grip on me tightened. Her soft lips surrounded me just below the head; it almost seemed as if they weren't moving...but they were, just a bit. Her tongue would make an occasional lazy circle over the very top of my dick. Not a muscle in my body moved. I held my breath for as long as I could...

"Haahhhh!" The air rushed out of my lungs, and my lower body spasmed. Not just a twitch; something like a convulsion, once, twice, three times...holy shit, four! Five! It felt like I would never stop, and the feeling was exquisite. Cherri's grip loosened slightly, but she kept her lips wrapped around the head of my cock, as I filled her mouth. After an initial squeak of surprise at the violence of my movement, she answered each thrust with a soft, satisfied hum, the sound almost as erotic as the sensations of her hands and mouth on me. For a few seconds afterwards, I felt intense pleasure-pain at the tip of my dick, as she squeezed and sucked out the last few drops of stuff from me. I heard a little "mmff" sound, followed by a swallow, and then I lay back on that peculiarly comfortable bamboo pillow, and felt my whole body relax.