Shakespeare's Valentine Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meanie!" She stuck her tongue out at me. "Even though I fucking love it when you call me that. Anyway," she whined, "you said I could cum on your cock!"

"And I was just about to arrange that very thing when you decided to try and break my couch."

"Yeah, like that would have been a loss to civilization, but, um, Dai?"

Something in the way she said my name. "Yeah, Cher?"

"Can I, that's to say, do you mind if I...touch myself while I ride you. It'll just be easier..."

We'd talked about this, but apparently old mindsets died hard. "Of course, Babe. You know you don't have to ask..."

"I know, but...we were sort of in the middle of...this...whatever this is, and..." She'd started moving on me again, slowly but steadily, and I groaned at the renewed sensation of her pussy squeezing my cock.

She smiled down at me; no games now. Just Cherri. "And I'm loving it, I really am, and I didn't want to use my stupid safeword, because..." her breathing began to deepen, "because I'm really worked up, and I really want to cum again..."

"Whu...when did you cum the first time?"

"When you...ohh, when you first...pushed into me. So hard...not like you usually do, and

I thought maybe I wouldn't, but...oh, oooh, fuck! I did...a little..."

"So do it, Minx!" Back into the game? She seemed okay with it. "Rub that...oh, fuck! Rub that slutty little pussy while you ride my cock!"

"Yeah, oh, yeah!" Her hand flew down between her legs, and she began jilling herself as she moved on me. "Oh fuck! Yessss, FUCK! Play with my tits! Oooh, suck on my big titties, you Bastard! FUCK yes! Just like that! You know what I like! Oh God, Yes!"

Both my hands were at her breasts now, squeezing and stroking, as my mouth shuttled between her nipples, sucking, nipping, kissing. My own orgasm had receded as we paused, but now, I could feel it building in me, and I did my best to hold it back. Even if I couldn't...hold out long enough to do what I'd planned, I was determined to see Cherri through her orgasm before cumming myself.

God, I loved everything about Cherri's breasts: sight, smell, taste, feel. But now, as I listened to her moans and cries getting louder, as I tried to respond, to do whatever it was that she needed in the moment, I began to think that...maybe I could hold out. At least long enough for Cherri, who seemed to be pretty close. Her body was shaking now, as her fingertips battered her clit, and her movement on me was erratic, less focused, less intense. I bit her left nipple lightly, and she screamed-fuck, I hoped my neighbors were all out doing stuff, since...no, fuck it! Let 'em listen!--I drew her right breast to my mouth and lashed at her areola with my tongue, letting her anticipate...I heard her moan: "Do it! Do it! FUCKING DO IT!" And I sucked, hard, over and over again. She screamed again, and then her body went rigid for a split second and then...

FUCK! Her body jerked forward, smashing her breast against my face, and I felt her pussy grip my cock hard...and then release me...and then HARD, and then release, and then HARD, and then...five, six, seven times! Just as she began to come down, I shoved her off me.

"On your knees, Bitch!" I rasped, "I'm gonna cum on your face!"

141.

The shove took Cherri by surprise. She tumbled backwards and almost fell, but caught herself with the hand that wasn't between her legs.

"Whu...what? You want to...?"

Again that second of desolation as I fell out of her pussy, and then I was stroking myself, and trying to stand up at the same time, which is harder than it sounds.

"I want to cum on your face!" I panted. "If you don't want me to, fucking say so now, otherwise..."

Cherri scrambled to her knees in the middle of the floor. "I want you to! Fuck, I want it so bad. Fucking do it! Cum all over me! Cum on my slutty, pretty face! Oh Fuck, give your hot little cumslut what she wants! Fucking paint me!" And then, remembering my safeword, she started to giggle. And I started laughing and cumming at the same time...which is also harder than it sounds.

142.

My first shot was a streak of milky white across her forehead. She squealed, and because we were both still laughing, and that was affecting my aim, the second shot caught her just under her nose, and some of it wound up in her mouth. I guess she inhaled a little of it, because she began coughing, and my next two shots landed one in her hair, and one on her chin. She managed to stay still then, and took my final offering on her chin as well, where some of my jizz began dripping down onto the tops of her tits.

I hadn't even begun to catch my breath before Cherri grabbed my cock, squeezed the last few drops out of me, and began rubbing the tip all over her cheeks. When she'd smeared what was left over her face, she dropped my cock, and breathed: "Phone! In my pants. NOW!"

It took me a second to process...well, pretty much everything, and then, I shuffled towards where I thought her pants were.

"Hurry!"

I hurried.

I found her jeans, and sure enough: Android something in the front pocket. Well, sure. I'd have noticed it in the back. Honestly, the shit you think of when you're fuckdrunk...

I pulled it out, tapped the home button. Numbers.

"Code?"

"011222"

"Really? That seems kind of..."

"Dai, c'mon! I want pictures!"

Alrighty then.

143.

I hurried over, punching the camera icon as I arrived in front of her. I hadn't even had a chance to look at her, but now...

Context is everything, I suppose. This one time I was painting sets in college with a woman I was sort of seeing. It was late at night, and we were a little drunk, and we'd both managed to cover ourselves with this off-white paint. She had a smear on her forehead, and another on her cheek. I thought she looked cute, with a kind of retro Rosie the Riveter vibe. She took a look at herself in a mirror somewhere and shrieked with laughter: "Oh, my God, people are gonna think you jizzed all over my face!"

It was kind of sexy: a shocking idea, the fact that she'd brought it up, that she found it funny. We probably had a pretty good time that night, when we finally got back to the dorms. I don't remember.

But I knew I would never forget the sight of Cherri, naked, except for the remains of her red thong which was wrapped like a garter around the top of her left thigh, kneeling, covered in my cum. It dripped from her forehead down the bridge of her nose. There were smears on her cheeks, next to her mouth, and more on her chin, and a thin, milky line of the stuff trailing into her cleavage. I'd told her what I wanted, and she'd agreed. Agreed? She'd begged me to do it. She'd grabbed my cock, and painted her face with the very last drops. Now she was smiling, a sultry, inward-looking smile, with her eyes half closed. She might have been a little fuckdrunk herself.

I stood in front of her, holding her cell phone, and her eyes flashed green under her long lashes.

She was panting: "Ready?"

I tapped the phone for focus. "And...action!"

144.

I started snapping away, but Cherri looked confused. "Wait, you're not taking video, are you?"

"Huh? No, no, I just meant...you know, pose, or do whatever you want..."

"Oh, okay." She giggled. "Have you already started..."

"I'm just pressing the button; there's probably maybe half a dozen..."

Now she was laughing. "Shit! Okay, okay, let me get it together..."

As far as I was concerned, Cherri couldn't take a bad picture; particularly not shirtless with my cum all over her face. In the first couple she looked concerned, then as she started laughing she looked adorable: giddy and a little silly. Then she settled down, and posed. Sexy smile, licking her lips, wide eyes with three fingers in front of her mouth like 'Oops, you caught me!', naughty pout. She cupped her breasts and grinned as if to say: 'Got some here too!' Then she reached between her legs-which had the added advantage of pushing her boobs together between her arms-and began touching herself.

Wait, was I still supposed to be taking pictures of this?

Cherri breathed: "Can you switch over to video?"

145.

Umm...I took a quick look down at the camera commands, and...video was right there.

I said "Okay," pressed the red circle to begin the recording, and pointed silently at her.

Cherri stared at the camera, her hands moving between her legs. I thought, for a split second, about refocusing so that I could get more of her body in the picture, but then my Lady was talking, so I left things as they were.

"I'm gonna make myself cum...again, for-I don't know-maybe the third or fourth time in the last...whatever. Oh fuck! I am still so fucking turned on!" She paused for a few seconds, upping the intensity, until she was gasping for breath. "I've been spanked...hard, and fucked...huh-harder, and I've got cum all over my face, like...fuck, I'm close, oh...yeah, like a total fucking slut, and...oh, God, ohGodohGodohGodoh...fuck, I fucking love...OH! Huh! Huh! Huh! Hannnnhh!"

She shuddered through her orgasm. I was becoming a kind of student of Cherri's orgasms-and, by the way, I was jealous as hell; there were so many variations!-anyhow, this one seemed...deep, rather than violent, like the one she'd had while she was riding me. The camera kept recording, and after a few seconds to catch her breath, she stared directly into the lens, used two fingers to gather a little pool of cum from off the top of her breast, and popped it into her mouth. She licked her lips and grinned, and I stopped recording.

"Got it in one!" said Cherri. Ever the pro, my Lady.

146.

For a few seconds I just stood staring at her.

Cherri giggled: "You can close your mouth now, my Thane."

I did that. Took a little effort, but I managed it.

"And you can hand me my phone."

Managed that too. Yay me.

Cherri was scrolling through the photos, deleting a few of the early ones. She turned the phone to show me one of her licking her lips. The light in the room reflected in the trails and pools of milky stuff smearing her face, and dripping from her chin, and it made her look messier than she did in person.

"Jesus, I look like something off a porn site: 'Brandy Gets a Facial.'" She took back the phone, gave me a sultry smile. "Hey Stud," she cooed in a high-pitched, breathy voice, "wanna subscribe to me on Onlyfans?"

I was sitting on my discarded sweatpants between my ass and the floor. My back was up against the front of the couch. I shook my head, laughing. "Depends, what do I get?"

"Well," still in the porn star voice, "the Base Subscription gets you access to photo sets and videos, but with the Premium Subscription, you get to see me do contrasting monologues."

"Naked?" I was laughing harder.

"Of course." She put the phone down, stood up, took a few steps back, and-naked as promised, with her hair tousled, and what makeup she had left smeared with semen, she began reciting:

"I dreamt there was an emperor, Antony!

O, such another sleep that I might see

But such another man!"

She brought her right hand in front of her face with the fingers spread, then pulled it down, bringing the fingers together, as she murmured: "Scene."

Now I was cracking up. "That's all I get?"

She was laughing too. "Until your credit card clears. Or..." she collapsed next to me, nuzzled my neck, and whispered in my ear, "maybe you could be my stunt cock." She reached down to caress my dick, which began to stiffen under her hand. "You don't seem to have any trouble...performing."

I was getting hard again, but it was also a little painful. "Cher...mmm, fuck! Seriously, you gotta give me a little recovery time..."

She skooched around until she was sitting in my lap. "Fine!" she purred, and leaned in to kiss me, "You can have until bedtime."

I could smell myself on her face, and see the pale flaky trails where my cum had dried on her forehead. I'd wondered, in passing, if I would find that off putting, or maybe even a turn on. Turns out it was neither. Our mouths met, our eyes closed, and I lost myself in the delights of her lips and tongue. She broke off and kissed my cheek softly, before continuing her thought in a whisper.

"Hmmm, so nice. Only till bedtime. After what you did to me...after you just fucking took me, and used me, and ravaged me, and...fucking claimed me! How do you do it?" Her voice was tiny now. My arms were around her, and for a second I wondered what would happen if I never let go. Fuck the play. Fuck the rest of the world. I wasn't moving. I was never going to be any happier than I was at that moment, so what was the point? Unaware of my moment of existential weirdness, Cherri continued: "How do you make me feel so helpless, and so cherished at the exact same time? I love it! And I love you, so much..."

"I love you too, Cher."

"Hmmm." I could feel her lips curling into a smile against my cheek. "Well, you better have a little something left for me tonight," she growled, "because sex with you is all I'm gonna be able to think about for the rest of the day, if not the rest of the fucking month."

I said: "Dinner might help."

She drew back, and looked at me. She was grinning. "Dinner might help, my Thane. But I don't feel like cooking. Want to hit the brewpub? My treat."

I said: "Cher, you don't have to..."

She kissed me again, sweet but quick: "Shut up. You got breakfast."

"Yeah," I said, "which was terrible."

"True. But..." She leaned her forehead against mine, and said, through a chuckle, "you also spanked me, fucked me, and came all over my face..." and her voice became a purr, "which was weirdly wonderful."

I laughed. "Fine." I said. "You can get dinner."

To be continued...