Shakespeare's Valentine Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yuh-yes, sir..." Cherri reached down to undo the buttons at the fly of her jeans, but because I was holding her so rigidly, she couldn't bend down to peel them off her body. She struggled against me-we both enjoyed that for a bit-and finally she whimpered: "Can't! I'm...please let me..."

Improv training: it's a beautiful thing. I hadn't planned this, but... I reached down, grabbed my thrashing Lady behind the knees, and lifted her into my arms. A groom carrying his bride over the threshold. Or a Viking carrying some village maiden off to his longboat. Cherri threw her arms around my neck, which was good, because it raised her torso and centered her weight between my arms, and I looked around for a suitable place to dump her. Couch. Coffee table was in the way. Fuck the coffee table. I kicked it to one side, sending my script and a jigsaw puzzle we'd started but weren't much interested in flying towards a wall. The violence of the act seemed to light a fire in Cherri. I dropped her on her ass on the couch, grabbed her ankles, and tore a pair of slippers off her feet, while she bucked and writhed, in a frenzy to get her jeans over her hips and down her legs.

When she'd finally got them off, she threw them towards the door and stood up. I stared. It occurred to me that I'd never seen her covered on top and naked on the bottom, and the sight was breathtaking. The elegant, obviously expensive sweater ending abruptly just above the curve of her hips made a stunning contrast to the red satin thong which barely covered her pussy. She looked like an heiress slumming at a strip club. Before she had time to get her bearings, I grabbed her, one hand at her chin, the other on her ass, and claimed her mouth with mine.

Cherri squealed, surprised by the force of the kiss. I pried her lips apart with mine, and plundered her mouth, fucking it with my tongue. At the same time I shoved her ass forward until we were groin to groin, with nothing but my sweats and her thong between my hard dick, and her moist slit. Her arms wrapped around my back, and one of her legs wrapped around mine, as she tried to increase and direct the pressure of my cock on her pussy. I smiled through the kiss. Three, two, one...

133.

I dropped my hand from her face, brought it under her other ass cheek, and lifted her off the ground. Our mouths fell apart, and she shrieked as I turned us both around until I could sit down on the couch. She landed on my lap, sort of. One leg was still extended, but before she could tuck it under her body to straddle me, I grabbed her by the back of her hair again-another shriek-and forced her head towards the arm of the couch. With the one hand in her hair, and the other helping to untangle her legs, I twisted her body around until she lay face down across my lap. Then I spanked one cheek of that perfect ass, hard. Cherri yelped, and then lay very still.

134.

We sat, both of us panting a bit from our little wrestling match. I stroked her bottom gently. "Gotcha now, Minx. Uh, uh, uh..." She'd tried to look up, but I tightened my grip on her hair, and pushed the side of her head down against the couch cushion. "You're not going anywhere until I teach you some manners.

I'd deliberately positioned her head on the cushion, and her face to the room. She needed to be able to breathe, and I needed to hear if she wanted to use her safeword. Apparently she didn't. But she did want to snarl at me a little.

"You're an absolute fucking bastard, Dai Brenner!" Had she not heard me, about the manners? I smacked her ass again.

"Ow! Ooh, you are so mean!"

"Hey, I must be cruel only to be kind."

"Fuck Hamlet and fuck you! Ow!" Another smack. "God, I can feel it! Fuck, I can feel how hard your cock is!" Suddenly she giggled. "It's kind of poking me in the belly."

"Well," I mused, stroking her backside again, "I am stroking a beautiful woman's exquisite ass. That does tend to put me in an...amorous state."

She was still panting, or maybe she'd started again. "Huh, you have...no idea how, huh, fucking turned on...Jesus, Dai, you pull my hair, you...oh, you pick me up like I'm...you throw me around, you...fucking kiss me like...all I want in the world right now is your big cock buried in my hot slutty cunt, just fucking me like an animal...huh, ah, and I can fucking feel it! It's right fucking there! And I can't have it..." Her voice rose almost to a wail. "And now you're gonna spank me, which is just gonna make me want it more...fuck, Dai, please!"

"Please what, Minx?"

"Please tell me you're going to fuck me?" She sounded desperate. Maybe she was acting. I didn't care. Of course I was going to fuck her. I dreamed of spending the rest of my life giving Cherri Morgenthal exactly what she wanted, particularly when it was something I wanted just as much. Still...it was kind of fun to hear her beg.

"Please, Dai? Please, Lover, please? Just say it. You can do anything you want to me! You can spank me! I want to be spanked! I deserve to be spanked, just please, please, please tell your poor cock hungry slut that you'll...Ow! Ow, oh fuck, OUCH!"

Three hard smacks: left cheek, right cheek, left cheek. Then I was stroking her ass again, watching it turn a very alluring pink, and cooing reassurances to my Lady, who'd begun to cry, from frustration or pain, or maybe she was just acting. Didn't matter.

"Of course I'm going to fuck you, you Loon! Can't you feel how hard I am for you, how badly I need to be inside you?"

"Uh huh..." through tears.

I had to check. "Cher, no safe word?"

"Uh uh." She sniffled, and gave a little giggle. "I was serious...about wanting you to spank me. You've threatened to a couple of times, and the thought of it...just turns my pussy into a wet, sloppy mess. It's just that I...Ow! Stop it for just a..OW! You are such a complete...OW! OW! OWWW!"

The pink had deepened. Maybe I wasn't such a bad painter after all. "Are you sorry for kicking me off the couch?"

"No!" Well, that was obviously the wrong answer. "OW! Okay, fine! I'm sorry!"

"Are you sorry for offering my services to Regina?"

I couldn't see her face, but I could hear the sly smile in her voice: "Would you have been sorry if she'd taken me up on it?"

We both knew she never would, but...the thought made my cock twitch. "Fair point."

Cherri obviously felt my response. "Mmm, somebody likes that idea. So maybe...OW! FUCK! What was that for?"

"I just like the color your ass is turning."

"Ooh, really? Can you take a picture?"

"Seriously?"

"Uh huh. Don't you think your Lady should have something to remind her of the consequences of displeasing her Thane?"

Now I was chuckling. "Cher, I have no idea where my phone is..."

"I think mine is still in my pants..."

I thought about it, and I continued to caress Cherri's ass, which was now an angry hot pink. No surprise to discover that my Lady was a bit of an exhibitionist. Most actors are, on some level. I certainly was. And then...a picture. As casual as that. Just her ass, and on her phone. Maybe I was reading too much into it, but I smiled. Love and trust: not a bad beginning.

135.

"Five more, Minx. Then I'll take a picture."

"Five, huh?" Her voice became a seductive purr. "You're going to smack my pretty little ass five more times?"

"That's the plan."

"Then you'll take a picture for me?

"Uh huh."

"And then, will you fuck me?"

"Yeah." I growled, and there was as much lust in the sound as there was in the words. "Then, I'm going to fuck you. Hard."

"Oh yeah?" Cherri's breath was coming short again. "You're finally gonna give this little slut what she's been begging for? You gonna stick that big fat dick in me, and make me your little fucktoy?"

"Keep talking like that, Minx, and you might not get your picture."

"Fuck the picture, and fuck the spanking! And fuck me! Right now!"

136.

I snarled something incoherent; no idea what I was trying to say. I pushed Cherri's head down onto the cushion, and gave her ass those last five smacks; quick and hard, one after another: bam, bam, bam, bam, bam! This time, my Lady didn't yelp or scream. With each blow she gave a harsh panting breath, and I found a spare second to wonder if she'd snuck a hand under her body to touch herself during her ordeal. Had she just cum? I couldn't think about that now. I couldn't think, period. I shoved her off my lap and onto the floor. She landed on her ass, and flinched at the pain.

"Shirt and bra! Off! Now!" I snapped, and her eyes burned up at me as she whipped the sweater over her head. I had seconds to register a lacy fire engine red bra before the clasp was open and her tits bounced free. Then I was up and tearing at my clothes. I ripped off t-shirt and sweats, grabbed Cherri by an arm, hauled her to her feet, swung her around to the side of the couch, and shoved her torso down over the armrest.

"Yes, ooh yes, yes, yes, YES! Put it in me now!" She gripped the padding, and spread her legs. And there was that lovely round ass, now mottled a deep, angry red. I gave her one last swat, heard her hiss, then I grabbed her waist and pushed her down, forcing her legs a little further apart, until her pussy was level with my cock. I pulled aside the scrap of red satin covering her slit, lined the head of my dick up against her opening, and slammed into her, burying my shaft balls deep in her dripping pussy with one powerful thrust.

137.

Cherri screamed: release, relief, ecstasy, pain, need, who knows what all was in that sound, but I reveled in the knowledge that I'd torn it out of her. Inside her was all heat and slickness and pressure. There was something...I had no good word for it: magic, chemistry, physiology, psychology, imagination, who knew? But every time I entered Cherri her body felt blissfully familiar, but at the same time, new, as if I'd never been with her before. No explanation; just need. I drove into her; hard, fast and savage thrusts, feeling her heat, hearing her pants and cries in counterpoint to the sound of my abs and thighs smacking hard against her ass, and the sound of my own rasping breath.

Oh fuck, she felt good! It felt like I could go on forever!

Cherri braced herself against the arm of the couch, and let me have my way with her, alternately growling and cooing as I hammered in and out. And then...well, one of many, many things that I absolutely adored about my lusty Lady was that when she was really turned on, she couldn't shut up. And as she pushed back against my thrusts, she began a litany of dirty talk: demands and pleas, interspersed with moans, yips, sighs, and pants.

"Ooh, yes! YesyesyesyesYES, Fuck me! Ahh! FUUUCK, feels so fucking good! Yah...yuh huh, oh fuck, harder! HARDER!! Take me, oh, just fucking take me! Yuh! Oh just like that! Right there! So fucking good...so fucking DEEP! Oh, fuck, Babe, I don't think you've ever been so deep! Yeh, yehyehyeh! Keep going, oh please, don't stop! Don't stop don't stop don't stop!" For a while she chanted it, the 'stop' paradoxically coming each time I buried my cock deep inside her. She didn't sound like she wanted to stop; I sure as hell didn't.

Yeah, neither did she. After a while, I slowed down to give myself time to catch my breath. Now I was sawing in and out of her, and I could feel the muscles of her pussy gripping me each time I pulled back. I was still breathing pretty heavily, when she craned her neck to look back towards me.

"God, Babe, you feel so fucking big, when you fuck me like this. Mmmm, you like that? You do, don't you? You like fucking your horny little slut? You like hearing me moan for your cock as you fuck it in and out of my tight little cunt, don't you? I do. I love it! I love it when you fuck me hard and fast and rough!" I thrust hard into her, and felt her pussy tighten around my cock. "Mmm, you really like that, don't you?"

I moaned as I drew myself slowly back against her grip. "Feels so fucking good!"

"Uh huh, uh huh, I know it does. And did it feel good to spank my cute little ass and make it all hot and pink?"

For answer, I smacked her right cheek. Lightly. Her breath hissed in, and then she giggled. "Slow down for just a second. Don't you dare stop."

"As you wish, Minx. How's this?"

She faced front again, and arched her back, as I continued to move inside her. "Uh huh, huhhh, yes! Just like that!"

After a few minutes slow fucking, she turned her head again. "Can you sit on the couch and let me ride you for a little?"

I considered. "I don't know, I'm kind of enjoying things the way they are."

"You mean you like bending me over the couch, and holding me down while you fuck me like an animal?"

"Yeah, basically."

"You're a beast! Ahhh!" She screamed as I grabbed a handful of her hair, and slammed into her for three or four hard, deep thrusts. "Okay, okay, we can finish up like this, but please, can I ride you...ooh, God! Just for a little? Huh, ahuh...pretty please?"

"Alright, you can ride for a bit, and then I'll bend you over again, and maybe even spank that gorgeous ass of yours a few more times, but this isn't how we're finishing."

"Ahh, hahh...oh, fuck! No? Then huh...how are we finishing?"

I gave her one more quick smack. "You'll see." Another couple quick thrusts, and then I let go of her hair, pulled out, and sat on the couch, as requested.

138.

As always, when Cherri and I...uncoupled?...I felt a little forlorn. I could feel my cock, bathed in the warm moisture of Cherri's pussy just moments before, begin to cool in the dry air of the apartment, and I was surprised at how desperate I felt to reconnect.

Cherri seemed to feel much the same way, although her designs on my cock were a little more involved. She levered herself up, and hurried over to kneel between my legs, where she grabbed the base of my shaft in her fist.

"Mmmm, just a quick taste. I love sucking myself off your cock..."

She gave me no chance to object, which was fine, because by the time she'd wrapped her lips around the crown, and began licking her juices off my shaft, I couldn't have defined the verb 'to object' for the chance to play Cyrano on Broadway.

After a few minutes, she took me from her mouth, climbed up onto the couch, straddled me, reached between her legs to position the tip of my cock at her entrance, and sat down slowly. We moaned "Oh, fuck yes!" in unison as she slid down my length, and laughed after we both cried-once more in unison-"Jinx! You owe me a Coke!"

139.

For a few minutes we just moved with each other, getting used to the new position. To be honest, Cherri did most of the moving, rocking her hips and sliding back and forth around my shaft. Sometimes I would cant my hips forward, pushing into her as her hips slid forward, but mostly we settled into a gentle, gliding rhythm, content to catch our breath after the intensity of our earlier fucking.

Cherri closed her eyes and stretched her arms over her head. Maybe she was a little stiff from being bent over the arm of the couch. Maybe she was just...displaying herself. The Minx did like to be looked at. Fine with me. Looking at her was like...

The metaphor broke down as I stared, taking in her deep brown hair as the light in the room teased it with flashes of red and dark gold, and the smooth flushed skin of her cheeks; her full lips, slightly parted as she breathed, down through the graceful curves of neck and shoulders to the hypnotizing sway of her breasts, riding high on her chest because of her outstretched arms.

My eyes lingered on her breasts, because of course they did, and I remembered how round and full they had looked beneath that tight green sweater. They looked even better now; the pale pink of her skin contrasting with the perfect pink-brown circles of her areolas and the hot pink of her nipples. My gaze continued to descend, tracing her body's contours as they converged toward her waist, and spread out again to rounded hips resting atop long shapely thighs which straddled my body as she...

"Enjoying the view?"

I grinned, then groaned as she took me deep. "Umm hmm, almost as much as you like showing it to me."

"Bastard." She leaned in and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You better do more than look!" And she leaned in for a long, wet, sexy kiss, which deepened as she continued to ride my cock.

Well, that sounded like a challenge to me. After a delicious couple of minutes, I broke away from my lover's lips, and started kissing my way across her face towards the top of her neck. Cherri struggled a little-she wanted to keep kissing-but I decided there would be plenty of time for that later. I brought a hand up to her face, and pushed it gently to one side, exposing that sensitive, secret spot just below her ear. My Lady mewed with anticipation, and I hung back for a few seconds, letting her wait. Then I attacked her with my lips and my tongue, and rejoiced to hear her breath come short, and to feel her body shudder.

I cocked my hips and thrust up into her, just as she began to rock forward on my cock, and she squealed with the sensation. An idea struck me, and with the hand that wasn't holding her face to one side, I reached down toward the center of our bodies. Cherri's clit was easy enough to find, since it was just above the shaft of my cock, and I brushed it gently with my finger tips.

"Oh fuck! What're you...? Hahhh!" Her hips jerked forward again, knocking my fingers off target.

"Hold still, Minx!" I panted into her ear, "You want to cum or not?"

"Oh, I want to cum again,"--again?--"I want to cum so hard while you fuck me! But...uhh!" she got both hands on my chest, and shoved me back against the couch, then she spent a couple of seconds riding me, all the while gripping me with her pussy. The pleasure was so sudden and intense that my head fell back, my eyes closed, and I had to focus on my labored breathing to make sure I didn't cum myself. Above me, I heard a wicked little giggle.

"Yeah, feels nice, doesn't it? Sit back and let your slutty little Minx fuck you for a change, huh? Yeah? You like that idea? Want to feel me Fuck...You...Nice, uh huh, And...Hard!"

She punctuated her dirty talk by raising herself halfway off me, and slamming down hard on every other word. It did feel nice. It felt amazing. But if she kept it up, she was going to make me cum inside her, and I had...another idea. Still, I wasn't sure how to stop her, short of bucking her off me, and onto the floor. Fuck! It would be so easy to just let her finish me off, but...okay, I had to do something...

I lunged forward with my upper body and wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her down with my cock buried balls deep inside of her. The lunge also slammed my nose into her sternum, and all at once I could smell that bewitching perfume she liked to dab between her breasts, and feel those soft tits smacking either side of my face. Cherri tried rising off me, and when she found she couldn't, she snarled something I didn't catch, and began thrashing, so that for a few weird and wonderful moments, it felt like she was trying to beat me up with her boobs.

140.

Eventually she stopped struggling, and sat still. I let go of her waist and leaned back to find her glaring down at me.

"No fair!" she huffed, "just because you're stronger than me!"

"Hey, suck it up!" I snarled back, "Today I'm disciplining you, remember?" And I reached around to give her rump a quick, hard smack.

"Ow!" Then she gave me a naughty smile. "But...if you want me to suck it up..." She traced her lips with her tongue, "Well...your wish is my command, my Lord!" She started to push herself off my cock.

Tempting as that offer was, I had other plans. I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her back down.

"Be patient, you hot little cumslut. Good things come to those who wait...um, pun intended."