Shakespeare's Valentine Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

122.

Cherri kissed her way up my body, stopping for a few tantalizing seconds to tease my nipples. I kept my eyes shut, and tried not to moan as her lips and tongue danced over my sensitive skin. Couldn't let the little minx have it all her way...

Right.

Soon her lips were beside my ear, and I could feel her breath on the side of my face as she purred: "Mmmm, you came a lot!"

I smiled. Couldn't help it. The sound of her voice turned me on. I could feel some blood flowing back into my cock. For fuck's sake I was 45! Maybe she really was a succubus.

With my eyes still closed, I murmured: "What did you expect, Sexy? You're really good at that!"

She giggled: "Easy to be good at something you like."

"Well you must really like sucking cock."

She didn't say anything for a second, and when she did speak, I couldn't feel her breath on my face anymore. I opened my eyes, and turned my head to find her lying next to me with her hands behind her head, staring at the ceiling. She was frowning slightly.

"It's funny. I always told myself I did, because I was good at it. I am good at it. But thinking about it...I got good at it, because usually I preferred doing it to regular sex, so...no, I don't particularly like sucking cock. I like sucking your cock."

She turned and looked across at me. We'd neither of us brushed our teeth yet, but that didn't seem to trouble her, which made me happy. Again, I wasn't sure why.

"In fact, I love sucking your cock, Dai Brenner. I love everything about it: the way you taste, the way you grow in my mouth. I love the way your whole body fights to keep from cumming," she leaned back in towards me, and her voice dropped to a mischievous whisper, "even though we both know how badly you want to. And I really love that moment-just before you surrender to me-your cock swells between my lips, and for less than a second it's like I've cast a spell; you can't move a muscle. And then, hmmm!"

Her right hand was between her legs now, playing idly between the lips of her pussy. "Then, your whole body spasms, and you fill my naughty little mouth with a big load of your hot, thick, salty cum, and I try not to swallow too fast, because it tastes soooo good! Fuck!" She grabbed my hand and brought it between her thighs. "God, feel how wet I am! Feel what sucking your cock does to me."

I ran a finger up her slit, pushing the tip inside of her for a few seconds. She moaned. I pulled my finger from her pussy, stared into her eyes, and sucked her juices off the tip. She smiled, and her breathing deepened. I took her chin between my fingers, and turned her face towards the ceiling, so that I could whisper into her ear.

"My Lady, you are a delicious little cumslut."

She giggled. "Ooh, cumslut! I like that! I guess I am, aren't I? But I'm not just a delicious little cumslut; I'm your delicious little cumslut. There's a difference, you know."

"I do know." I was grinning like an idiot. How did I get this lucky? My freshman roommate from college, a taciturn Norwegian physics prodigy, would have told me not to get too happy. He'd have warned me that I'd pay for it later. Well, fuck him. "So does my delicious little cumslut want to cum again herself?"

123.

I'd planned on denying her; making her wait for the little session I'd been contemplating for later in the day. But Cherri surprised me.

"Hmmm, maybe. Ooh, you know what I really want?"

"What?"

"A waffle!"

What the...? "Cher, I don't think we have..."

"I know." She sighed. "I wish these places came with waffle irons, or even that I'd thought to buy some of those frozen toaster things."

"Honey, even if we did have a waffle iron,"--I'd been cooking most of the breakfasts-"I'm not sure I know how to make waffles..."

She stared at me, and sighed again. "My Thane, it is not rocket science. You buy a box of Bisquick, and read the recipe on the...and yes, I know we don't have Bisquick!" I hadn't actually been about to interrupt. "Wow, I'm really jonesing for a waffle."

"You know, that little diner out towards the four lane probably has waffles."

She stared at me. "That's like a three mile walk, and it's probably 20 degrees out there."

"How badly do you want that waffle?"

"Pretty badly..."

"So get that gorgeous ass of yours out of bed, put on some clothes, and let's go. I'm buying."

"Aw, you'd trudge through the cold to buy me a waffle?"

"Well, you did just give me a world class blowjob."

"I did, didn't I?" She giggled. "So can I have a cappuccino too?"

"At that place? You sure you want to risk it?"

"Yeah, good point..."

124.

"So we check Ebay for waffle irons?" We were walking back from the diner towards the apartments.

Cherri chuckled. "Yeah, that was...an experience. I'm actually a little confused. I mean, how do you fuck up a waffle?"

I shrugged. "Under cook it, I guess. It might have paired nicely with my crunchy scrambled eggs."

"Ew, seriously? Okay, this is starting to feel personal. Maybe the owner's mother was molested by an actor."

"She sure as hell wasn't molested by a chef."

Cherri giggled, then put a puffer-coated arm around my parka and walked along hugging me for a few steps. "Oh, well. Thanks for indulging me."

I kissed her head through her wool beanie. "Anytime, my Lady."

She squeezed me hard for a second, and then let go, and we walked on together for a few minutes without speaking. Finally Cherri asked what sounded like a deliberately casual question. "So...what do you need to do for the rest of the day?"

"Oh, the usual Monday stuff: I'll throw in a load of laundry, write some emails, and...you know, have a 'chat' with my girlfriend about what a naughty minx she is..."

"Oh. Um...does the naughty minx have anything to say about that?"

"Depends. Has she chosen a safeword?"

"Yes, she has. It's 'Subpoena.'"

Oh shit. "Cher, I didn't mean to...I mean if you're not in the mood, or..."

She stepped in front of me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Shh, Honey." Her voice dropped to a soft, sexy purr. "Has this naughty minx ever not been in the mood? For you? Besides..." she kissed me again, "I chose that safeword..." another kiss, a little longer this time, "for a very specific reason." Another kiss: longer still, and the tip of her tongue slipped between my lips. "I was really scared...about my testimony. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was even having trouble hanging onto my lines, but then..." another kiss, even more insistent, "you came into my life," another, "and into my bed," and another, "and now I'm in love with you," and another, "and I am...happier than I've ever been...ever," a long, passionate, open-mouthed kiss which seemed to go on forever, and which still ended too soon for me.

When she finally broke off, Cherri stared up into my face. Her cheeks were pink, her lips red and moist, and her eyes were the impossible green of starlight submerged in sea water. "I'm not afraid of testifying anymore. I'm not sure if I'm afraid of anything, except maybe losing you..."

I started to interrupt, but she put two fingers to my lips.

"Shh, I know. We've still got a lot to talk about, but as far as today goes," her voice became confidential, and full of sensual promise, "you can do anything you want with your naughty little minx. She...I won't use my safeword, because I've never wanted anything as much as I want you, and at the same time, I've never felt safer."

125.

I once worked with a woman: Second AD on a little horror film we shot somewhere upstate. She'd been a model, and she'd looked like one: the lean, lithe body with small breasts and long legs; the oval face framed by a honey blonde pixie cut, and the huge blue eyes. She'd also been-at various times in her modeling career-hooked on both cocaine and heroin. She kicked the coke all by herself. She'd needed help with the other stuff. By the time I worked with her, she was married to a guy in the National Park Service, and newly pregnant with their second daughter. When she told me the story of her recovery, she said something...yeah, terrifying; no other word for it.

She said she never thought about coke. It'd been fun for a while, and then less so, and then just expensive. She'd had some tough days and weeks when she first went cold turkey, but now, no problem, and no temptation to start using again. But the smack? She had actually said: "If I thought there was a way to be-like be a good wife and mother, and do my job, and everything-and still use that stuff," she'd never referred to it as heroin, "I'd go back to it tomorrow. That shit is good, and that shit will mess with you!"

I hadn't seen Val for something like ten years, but I thought about her that day, as I was waiting to flip my laundry. I thought about her words in a more benign, but-strangely-no less terrifying context.

Last night, I'd been tired but wired, after a solid run through at the end of tech. I'd been happy and horny, and a little grumpy too. When Cherri had come back to the room, and kicked me off the couch, and bossed me around, I'd been mostly amused, but also...well, let's just say I'd really been looking forward to teaching the wench a mostly erotic, but nevertheless forceful, lesson in manners.

Then she'd kissed me, by the side of the road. She'd said that she was in love with me, and that I made her feel safe. And it took every last ounce of self control I had not to fall to one knee like some humorless goop in a bad Victorian novel and beg her to make me that happiest of men, while assuring her that I desired nothing more than the chance to stand between her and the world.

Fucking hell! Where do I even come up with this crap?

Love. My friends, that shit is good, and that shit will MESS with you!

126.

As it happened I didn't fall to my knees, or propose. No. We walked back to the apartments with our arms around each other. Did my feet touch the pavement? Not that I noticed, but hey, why get bogged down in the details? I made it to the laundry room, didn't I? I put the warms in on warm, and the colds in on cold, didn't I?

Wait. Did I?

So. To go through with the nefarious plot or not to go through with the nefarious plot. Yeah, who was I kidding? Of course I was going to go through with it. Cherri'd told me that she got off on the idea of me taking her. She'd said I could do anything I wanted to her. But...she'd also said she felt safe with me, so maybe...

And. She'd also been worried that love would somehow disallow, or do away with, lust. "Can we still fuck?" I remembered the question, and I remembered how hard she'd cried because she hadn't wanted to lose all the chemistry we'd had before the L-word made everything more complicated.

Okay, so. I had an answer for her.

127.

At noon, I texted Cherri: "4:30 my place"

Cherri: "dress code?"

Me: "uncomplicated, bra and panties ok but no lingerie, emphasis on access"

Cherri: "sexting needs work"

Me: "lol, date?"

Cherri: "yes plz"

128.

At 3:30, I shaved, showered, and got dressed in a pair of gray sweats and a black sleeveless t-shirt. Nothing else. At 4:30 there was a knock. I stood maybe 8 feet away, facing the door, and called: "Come in."

The door opened, and Cherri walked into the apartment. When she saw me standing, staring at her, she stopped, locked eyes with me, then deliberately turned, closed the door, and turned back.

I knew my Lady liked to be looked at. Or at least she liked the way I looked at her. The other night, she'd called it my Big, Bad Wolf look. I was glad she enjoyed it, since I could almost never take my eyes off her, but I'd never considered what it might be like to be looked at that way myself.

Cherri's eyes caressed every inch of my body, and her voice was a little shaky when she asked: "You're not wearing anything under those sweats, are you?"

I smiled. This was going to be fun. "No, I'm not."

She took a deep breath. "Okay, tell me what you want me to do, because if you don't, I swear to God, I am going to rip all of my clothes off, get on my knees and beg you to fuck me."

Okay then. I could feel my cock stirring at the front of my sweats. Cherri seemed to notice it too, and her tongue passed across her lower lip as she stared between my legs.

I said: "Not yet you aren't, Minx. Stand still."

Her eyes snapped back up to meet mine, and for a few seconds we just stood there, like Romeo and Juliet, or Anna and Vronsky, or Harry and Sally. This afternoon wasn't going to be about romance, but I allowed myself a few seconds to lose myself in my Lady's eyes. I'd had the big box of crayons when I was a kid: 64, with the sharpener. As an adult I'd wandered through art museums and National Parks. I'd seen crown jewels from a few different countries, one way and another. I'd never seen anything like that particular shade of green.

Or maybe...I'd just have to wait and see.

I took a deep breath, and allowed my eyes to wander. Thick, lustrous brown hair, loose down to her shoulders, wisps of it turning chestnut in the light from the ceiling fixture; the soft, pale skin of her cheeks, a little flushed either from the heat of the room, or from the heat of our mutual lust. She wore a little makeup, liner, some shadow, lipstick; her lips were a deep, glossy red. I thought about what those lips had done to me just that morning, and I could feel myself stiffening. Not a surprise, but still, I was gonna be in charge tonight. Wouldn't do to let the wench know how easily she got to me.

Yeah. That ship had sailed a long time ago.

Lower. As she came in I'd noted the outfit in passing: gray-green sweater and jeans. Now, as she stood facing me, I noticed. The sweater looked like cashmere, and the neckline was what I think is called a mock-turtleneck. None of which registered for more than a second. The salient fact about that sweater was that it was tight. But very tight! As my eyes lighted on her breasts, I saw them bounce gently. I looked up just in time to see Cherri's arms disappear behind her back, and a mischievous smile creep onto her face.

"Like my sweater?"

"Yes, and I like your tits. Are you wearing a bra under that thing?"

"Mmm. I know you do! Just a demi cup. Doesn't cover much, but it does have a clasp in the front. I believe you emphasized access?"

"I did."

"Well, maybe I should warn you, this one is fire engine red. It's kind of slutty, actually." She grasped the bottom of the sweater, as if to pull it over her head. "Want to see?"

"Not yet." She pouted at me, and put her arms back behind her, making her boobs bounce again. "I'm enjoying the view through the sweater. Looks like your nipples are pretty hard. Pinch them for me."

The pout got a little more pronounced, and she swayed her torso from side to side. "Don't you want to pinch them yourself?"

"Later." I started walking towards her, slowly, deliberately, speaking as I came closer. "Right now, I want you to cup those big, soft, juicy titties for me, and squeeze your nipples until they're as hard as my cock."

"Ooh, somebody's feeling a little aggressive today!" The saucy smile was back. "Very well, my Lord, how's this?" She traced her areolas beneath the weather, pausing every few seconds to pinch and squeeze the hard little bumps I could see through the soft fabric. With each pinch, she made a soft little cooing sound. Her eyes never left mine.

"You look so hot right now," my voice was a growl, soft and intense, "so beautiful, and so fucking slutty. I bet your pussy's soaked!"

"Oh God, yes it is! Mmm, that lovely thick cock of yours could just...slide inside. If you want..."

"Turn around."

"Ooh, you gonna do me doggy?"

"Wait and see. First I want to stare at your ass."

"Aren't you going to...?"

"Turn around, Minx." I snarled, "You'll find out what I'm going to do when I do it. Right now I want to see what that sweet little ass of yours looks like in those jeans."

She stuck her tongue out at me, but she turned around.

129.

Cherri's backside was perfect, just like the rest of her.

Her jeans were as tight as her sweater, and the denim looked painted on. And Cherri was in good shape. She'd told me she swam for exercise when she could, but she also enjoyed running, and riding horses, so the curves of her ass were sensuous, a natural extension of her long, lithe, muscular legs. But there were definitely curves, perfect, almost symmetrical curves. They seemed to flow, like a river, out of the center of her lower back to form a graceful arc, like half of a peach, before continuing into the soft smooth flesh of her upper thighs. As I stood there admiring, I resolved to spend more time exploring that ass with my fingers and maybe my mouth. Tomorrow, maybe.

Tonight I planned to spank hell out of it.

130.

"Ahem."

Apparently my little Minx was getting impatient.

"Can I turn around? Please?"

I didn't say anything. I just enjoyed the view.

"C'mon, Dai!" Cherri whined, "you get to stare at my ass, while I have to look at the damn door."

I reached out and cupped that ass with my hands. I have big hands. Cherri jumped as I palmed her cheeks, and then made a little whimpering sound as I squeezed.

In my best Big Bad Wolf voice I growled: "You do have a beautiful ass, Babe."

"No, wait a minute..." she started to turn around. With my left hand I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back until she was staring at the ceiling, while my right arm circled her waist, and pulled her into my body.

"Minx, who told you you could turn around?"

"Wait, Dai, please!"

131.

It wasn't the safe word, but her tone stopped me. I dropped the menace from my voice, and loosened my grip on her hair.

"Cher, you alright? You remember your safeword, don't you?"

"Yeah, I..." She took a deep breath, almost a sob. "Dai, Baby, I'm sorry, but I've only ever done that once, and...I really didn't like it, so..."

Wait a minute. "Done what, Babe?"

"Anal. I know I said I'd do anything, but you're...you know, pretty thick, and..."

Oh hell. How had that never occurred to me? Well, to be fair, it had occurred to me. But not as part of this evening's festivities. I'd never had anal sex, and I'd certainly never spring something like that on...hoo boy!

"Cher, Honey, that's not on the agenda. Never was. I promise."

I felt her whole body relax against me. "Really?"

"Really. I've actually never tried that before, and...I don't know how interested I am..."

I'd begun to take my hand from her hair, but she clapped a hand over mine. "Uh uh. Leave it. I like it. You know I like it. I was just scared for a minute that maybe...and thank you. For stopping. I didn't want to use the safeword, because it wasn't...I don't know. I'm sorry. Can we...um...get back into...?"

I wanted to tell her she didn't have to apologize for making sure she felt safe during sex, but then I figured-I hoped-we would have plenty of time for those discussions. Instead, before she could finish her question, I yanked her head back again with my left hand, reached up with my right to squeeze a breast, and snarled: "Lose the pants, Minx." Then I began to kiss and nip at that exposed sweet spot just under her ear.

132.

Cherri's breath hissed as I pulled her hair, and then she began to pant and moan as she felt my hand on her tit, and my lips on her neck.

"Ow! Fuck, you absolute...bastard! Oh fuck yes, don't stop! Harder. Squeeze it harder! Ooh fuck, feels so good..." Her body was writhing against mine, her ass pushing into my groin. I couldn't tell if it was deliberate, or just a byproduct of her arousal, and I didn't spend much time worrying about it. My cock felt like somebody was pouring molten lead into it. There was something brutish and feral about groping her through the cashmere; like I was a bank robber getting it on with a debutante. Fuck! If I wasn't careful, I was going to cum in my sweats. I wrapped my arm around her, held her hard against me, bit the lobe of her ear, and hissed: "Pants! Off! Now!"