Shale's Heroine: Hatching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good girl" Tirael smirked. Tirael adjusted her hips. Angling her cock down slightly to drive it into Shale's prostate. The response was immediate.

"OH OH OH!" Shale almost shrieked. Grabbing the bedding with white knuckles, Shale moaned uncontrollably as Tirael pounded her pleasure button. Downing her mind in ecstasy. She felt herself began to spasm, even pushing her hips back to meet Tirael's thrusts. After a dozen more strokes deep in her ass, blinding ecstasy washed over Shale. Her cock sprayed cum onto the bed ignored as her ass spasmed around Tirael's cock

"Uuuugghhhhhhhhh" Shale groaned, drooling into the sheets, unable to even think as the longest orgasm of her life washed over her in waves. Tirael's thrusting hadn't let up as Shale's snug asshole squeezed down on her cock. Firmly forcing it in and out, grinding it into Shale's ass as it squeezed and spasmed in orgasm.

Tirael pushed herself over the edge. Hands squeezing Shale's hips tightly, she hilted herself balls deep and released a torrent of cum deep into Shale's ass. Shale could feel wave after wave of warmth release into her as Tirael held her tight against her, releasing a primal grunt of pleasure as she painted Shale's insides with her hot seed. A blissful moment stretched out as the two rocked against each other gently, soaking in the rolling shocks of their orgasms. As their climax faded into a warm glow, Tirael pulled Shale close against her chest, rolling them both onto their side, spooning Shale on the bed while still buried in her ass.

Giving Shale's plump ass one more quick squeeze, Tirael pulled out of her well-used asshole. Tirael's girthy cock having barely softened rubbed Shale's hypersensitive walls driving a hoarse groan from her her lips, Tirael's thick crown popped free with a wet schlick. Shale could feel her hole wink as it tried to close back up in vain, so thoroughly fucked it could only gape slightly as Shale felt Tirael's warm deposit start to find its way out.

Tirael pulled Shale close in the soft silk bedding. The feeling of so thoroughly being made love to as a woman, by a woman joined with the tingling glow of her orgasm and Shale knew she was going to be okay.

12