Shall we Play a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached over my body with my left hand, and as I had done so many times before, moved her soft blond hair out of the way on her right side, exposing the nape of her neck. She froze, knowing what that meant. I leaned over, softly caressed her neck with my lips, kissed that spot on her that was mine, and whispered into her ear "I love you." She let out a soft sob, and hugged me as hard as she could. After a while I could feel her begin to relax, and decided it was time to begin Operation Hunger for Some...no, Operation Shall We Play a Game. I looked into her soft blue eyes and said "I'm not going to tell you how I'd go about taking you. I think I'd prefer to show you." I held her beautiful body softly, and after some snuggling time started making myself fall asleep.

I suspect it took her a little longer to fall asleep than it did me.

Saturday I did some thinking about what I was going to do, and some of the things I needed to do to get ready for it. We had a nice time together that evening, had a good home cooked meal that we both prepared. Went to a movie that night. Then, just before we went to bed, I slipped downstairs and put the note onto her windshield that she's probably showing to her friends at the restaurant right now.

Next Friday night is Game Day. Five days to get through before then. I wonder who's going to crack first, she not knowing what we were going to do, or me knowing what we were going to do.

12