Shall We Play Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The condom rolled off and I tied it up. I quickly took it to the bathroom to throw it away. When I came back to the bed Carl was sitting up looking at me then down at his dick. I got the message but I had planned on a nice blow job for Carl. Crawling between his legs I felt his smooth skin with my hand before I leaned in kissing around his dick.

I decided at that point I was going to ask my husband to let me shave around his cock. I loved kissing the smooth skin before putting his dick in my mouth. Carl gave me plenty of encouragement while I sucked his dick. He especially liked when I ran my tongue up and down the underside of his shaft. I had to stroke him a few times to give my mouth time to recover. But when I thought he was close to cumming my mouth didn't leave his cock.

"Oh yes, Amanda, I'm about to spew." I clamped my mouth down feeling the spurts fill my mouth. "Damn, you are talented, woman," he said pulling me up to kiss me.

I pulled back for a moment. "Let me swallow first. You don't mind kissing me after you jizzed in my mouth?"

"Hey, it came from me."

I swallowed the cum in my mouth then kissed him hard. I looked down at Carl's now soft dick. "I guess we both could use a little rest now."

"Yeah, I will need some recovery time. You tell me if we are done for the night."

I cuddled up to him. "I think the deal is we have all night together, right?" Carl nodded. "When your cock is ready, I want you to put it in me. If I fall asleep you have my permission to wake me by stuffing your cock in me."

I drifted off to sleep and assumed that Carl did too. I awakened just as I asked. Carl had suspended himself above me before pushing his cock in my pussy. I moaned out of sleep to a nice fucking. I quickly noticed a difference in Carl. I pulled his head to my mouth. "You're not wearing a condom, are you?" Carl seemed to have the same issue as Jack did.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry, I will put one on real quick."

I held him tight and told him not to stop. Carl grinned and fucked me harder. I'm sorry, but I wanted to feel his naked cock in my pussy. I came right before I felt his fluid squirt in my pussy.

We lay there for a while longer before Carl said it was about time for him to go.

*****

We all applauded for Amanda's story. Amanda patted Russell's crotch. "It sure feels like Russell enjoyed story time. Did Logan?" Amanda asked.

I patted my husband's crotch. "Oh yeah, he's sporting a woody. I hope you don't mind but I'm not in a sharing mood tonight. I want my husband's cock all to myself tonight."

"That is just fine, honey, I think I can take care of my husband's hard cock tonight. That way we can go to sleep when we are done."

"Before you go, I want to talk about something." Everyone got concerned. "Oh hey, everything is alright. I've gotten a few phone calls since the party and I have an idea."

Russell chimed in, "Who called you?"

"Well, Jack's wife, Robin was first. Megan called next, followed by Amy, then Debbie."

Logan looked at me strangely. "What did they want?"

I laughed, "They all had the same thing in mind. With the Rolands not having a party for a while, they each wanted to know if we would want to get together. They meant all four of us and them. That gave me an idea. What if we had a party with us six couples?"

"And do a key party?" Russell asked.

"We could, but I was thinking of a different idea. Why not keep it all here at the house? There is no reason we have to leave."

"Oh, you wonderful slut. I get it, we stay here and we play everyone. I love it," Amanda said.

"I know it's a little more crazy than what we've done so far and we don't have to. I just thought it might be fun."

There was dead silence in the room. Everyone was looking at everyone. Russell finally stood up. "I, for one, think it is a great idea. I'm going to take my wife home and fuck her before my cock bursts out of my pants."

We all got up hugging, watching Russell and Amanda go out the door. I turned to Logan, "Have I gone too far?"

"I think it is a great idea too, but right now I want to go upstairs and make love to my wife."

12