All Comments on 'Shame Ch. 02'

by Lightbrown24

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
nikki13nikki13over 12 years ago
Play house?????

Doesn't sound like the boyfriend is going to last much longer .¿

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shame

she sounds like a slut/homewrecker cause that was the position she put her self in.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I don't think she is a bad person. Remember it always take two people to have sex. Both are in the wrong. I dont think she and her boyfriend will make it to the marriage part. Let's see what happens.

bredrebredreover 12 years ago
Love The Story

Sometimes we do things that goes against our ethic values...we should never judge the outside cover but try understand the reason behind the act.

Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes i am judging you....

becasue sadly, i've worn your shoes...how ever brief. i know about the pain, shame & disgust. i still kick my self over that youthful indiscretion, but i can honestly say that i've learned from it. keep writing this story, a lot of women are living this. you give a voice to some who are too ashamed to admit what they've done or are doing.

honeybreehoneybreeover 12 years ago
This story is on some real stuff…keep going!!!!

I must say I' am seeing the growth in your writing with this story, not that I don't like your other stories but this is my favorite by far! The last line of this chapter is so telling “time to go play house”...wow! But I applaud you for continuing this story. Like mention below this story needs to be told because it is more common than people think! When people think of having an affair/cheating the thoughts usually always go to the lady in question must have low self esteem, she doesn’t care or feel guilty about wrecking another woman/family’s life or she has no morals/values or just a slut looking for a quick come up when in most situations that is not the case. People look at these situations in black and white without noticing the shades of gray. I’ am not excusing the affair (wrong is wrong) but I think people need to be honest with themselves that more does go on in these situations then a simple fuck here or there then forget about it, it can be an emotional and psychological strain on a person as well. I think it all comes down to whether Torrie want perfect…i.e. James or passion…i.e.Ignacio even if it is just for the moment.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago

Powerful story!!! I love your writing style!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Good

to see that they have enough restraint to stop this madness of infidelity,,,

Michmommy2Michmommy2over 12 years ago
Love this story!

I love this story. The cheating makes it interesting and I can't wait to see what happens. Everybody's life isn't all proper and perfect, we're human. We make mistakes or we fall out of love with our wife/husband and fall for someone else. It happens everyday. I don't condone cheating, but I don't mind reading about it. It's real - it happens. If Torrie and Ignacio end up together then that's the author's ending. It's up to her, because it is a story. Read it or don't, but please don't judge. I like flawed characters. 5 stars, favorite story/author. Now on to Ch. 3!!!

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1over 10 years ago
Oh my goodness...

I can so relate. Wow, this is a piece of my bibliography.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh really?

Then let's make sure all males on here know never to date you Tally...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous