Shame of Miss Runa Ch. 02.2

Story Info
Teaching, stripping, driving and flashing.
1.8k words
4
5.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers

All the characters in the story are still over 18 year of age. So continue reading and enjoy.

***

After that one by one, we attended every class and in eight or second last she came in at last.

But, her class was last so why she came in second last? Can't think, okay let me tell. Second, the last class was Mrs. Tigerhunter's Science class, who came soon after Miss Runa and keeping her things along with Miss Runa's, on a side bench rather than the desk, started to explain.

"Okay, I know you are confused, so let me explain. Today our class topic is sex education, also I got to know that your cutie or not so cutie Miss Runa likes to flaunt her body to you and even had shown her vagina; vulva to be exact." Mrs. T said. "So, I thought why not use her only, as a specimen I mean, and so here she is."

And, before she could finish talking, Sidga stood up and, "Well she's going to show her pussy, so are you going to show your cock, in the first place do you have any?" He asked. "Also, are we going to fuck Miss Runa? Are you going to teach us?"

"Well, well, well, first of all, sorry but, I don't have any cock and I knew you will ask such questions, as you are such a loudmouth, and I know you will like to show us your cock, so quick, shut your mouth and get here with your cock." Mrs. T said.

"Also, penetration is prohibited so, no one is going to fuck Miss Shameless; I mean Miss Runa but, I am going to teach you all how to play with her, which I know you all will enjoy, including her as well." She said.

So, Sidga left his seat and walking past Mrs. T stood next to Miss Runa rubbing his sore red cheek. Well, Sidga was an idiotic pervert as he tried to grope Mrs. T's butt and got slapped in return; all in a lightning second.

"Okay, so now everybody takes your seats, Miss Runa and Sidga you too on the desk but, before that strip off your bottoms please as we don't want to see your breast or chest; at least for now," Mrs. T said and both of them did the same.

Then she went near the green and drew the diagrams of reproductive systems and started to orally explain. Then, she made Sidga stand on his knees, on the desk and taking his penis in hand started to explain. While doing so, she tugged on his foreskin and even cupped his balls.

"And, these are testis; they are the ones which produce sperms, which get you girls pregnant. So, remember if any guy tried to rape you, just kick in here; anyone of you wanna try." Mrs. T said as Sidga tried to run, "Just kidding; also, remember that one is always near to body while another is far to avoid friction and the sack in which they are, is called the scrotum."

She said that, while stretching it and playing with his balls and all that sensation was too much for Sidga, as he just came in her hands, some of it also landed on her face. Well, she knew it will happen and came prepared for it; she took some tissues from the box behind him and cleaned herself as well as Sidga.

After cleaning, she told him to sit on the first bench, right in front of Miss Runa and moved towards her making her stand on her knees on the desk but, spreading her legs apart. "Come on; Miss shameless, give them a nice pose for their phone's wallpaper." Mrs. T said.

With this, everybody started snapping pictures of her until Mrs. T stopped us and again started with her explanation with one hand on Miss Runa's thighs. "Okay, let's start with the exterior, i.e. the face of the female reproductive system. It is called vulva or pussy as you say, it is like a door and has lips; the outer lip is called labia majora, when you open it," Mrs. T said while spreading it open with her index and middle fingers. "We can see from the top, the clitoris in its clitoral hood, can you see this little penis-like structure, it is called clit and playing with it makes a female to orgasm."

"So, you do have a penis," Sidga said. And everyone starts laughing.

"Yes, you can say so. Anyway coming back, under the clit we can see her inner lip, it is called labia minora, and do you get it? Inside it again from the top we can see her urethral opening or pee hole and under it is the hymen." Mrs. T said. "Well, usually it is not broken, if a female is a virgin but, as you can see that it is broken, your Miss Runa is not a virgin."

"But, I am a virgin." Miss Runa shouted. "While, while masturbating."

"Oh! I am sorry, my dear and with this let's move on to the interior. The interior, as we can see through her broken hymen is called a vagina and gate-like structure at the end is called the cervix." Mrs. T said.

Behind the cervix is uterus or womb, here on the sides are ovaries (pressing on them from outside) which are connected to the uterus by fallopian tube as you can see in the figure (pointing at the board), and with this, the education part come to an end." She said. "So, let's move to, how to play with her."

And we all shouted, "oh yeah! Bring it on babe."

"I am not a babe, you numskulls; I am your teacher." Mrs. T shouted.

"Relax, we know that teach, but you look like one even though you are fifty-six," Sidga said as his cock stood up and saluted.

"What fifty-six! I am only fifty-four you see, but thanks for the compliment." Mrs. T said. "Anyway, let's start with playing, but before that Miss Runa strip off your shirt and put on your panties, because we now need your breasts. No! Not you Sidga, we don't need your chest."

"Good, let's begin." Mrs. T said as Miss Runa sat back on the desk.

"Okay, so a female's chest or breast is not only soft and squishy as it is made up mostly of fats, but it is also very sensitive especially; her nipples where all the mammary glands and nerves come together to meet." She said while moving behind Miss Runa and groping her breasts.

She continued playing with them while kissing on her neck and suddenly Miss Runa started to shriek, her hand involuntarily went towards her pussy as she wanted to masturbate but, Mrs. T covered it with her right in a flash and ward off her hand while still playing with her breast with her left hand.

Then she spoke, "Do you all see, what I did with her and what it resulted in? Do you think you can? I bet you can if want to, so come here and try, but first let me tie Miss Runa's hands, so they don't get in between." She said

Then, she took hold of both of Miss Runa's hands and tied them up at her lower back using some zip-ties, leaving her vulnerable to the hands of her students. With this, almost all of us tried our hands and groped her even kissed on her neck while Mrs. T, took care to keep Miss Runa's pussy covered with her right hand.

Especially as Sidga was standing in the front with his cock right in front of her pussy waiting for an opening when suddenly Mrs. T took it in her left and started masturbating pointing it at Miss Runa's face, till he came all over her from the face, breasts down to again on Mrs. T hand.

With his cum all over her breasts, the fun ended and we all went to our seats except for sidga who was ordered to lick all his cum off Miss Runa and Mrs. T's hand till it gets clean. This licking made Miss Runa more aroused and she finally came in Mrs. T's hand and, "Sorry" frighteningly she said. But, Mrs. T just gave a smile as she cleaned both of them.

After that, she told Sidga to go back to his eat and herself left Miss Runa alone to catch a breath. After letting her catch her breath for a minute or two; Mrs. T made her lie with her back on the desk, with her hands under her body.

"Okay, all of you come closer so that you can see nicely what I do." Mrs. T said. And, we all obey standing in a semi-circle with off-course Sidga in the middle with his now limp penis right in front of Miss Runa's pussy lips as she was spread wings.

Diverting eye contact so as not to stare in our eyes as we can finally see some shame in them and, "So, you are not so shameless after all. You do feel some shame but, I am sorry it's too let." Mrs. T said. With that, she started to play with Miss Runa's clit all the while explaining to us how to rub in up, down, sides and circular motions.

Then she moved downward and pulling the outer lips apart and started doing the same with the inner lips and hymen lightly and delicately. She also let Sidga lick her and as he licked Miss Runa came again in his mouth.

After that, we all took turns in playing with her pussy but were not allowed to lick. Anyway, the bell too rang and Mrs. Tigerhunter left the class as we took our seats and Sidga put on his pants. But, not before reaching the door as she turned around and said, "After school comes quickly home, you hun, I will be waiting for you with my pussy, my son."

After she left, we got our eyes back on Miss Runa as she called Nich to untie her and send Sidga to the staffroom to bring the cupcakes. Soon he got with those and we all ate them as Miss Runa put back on her schoolgirl uniform but, leaving her bra on the desk to be taken away.

Then, she started teaching economics as nothing ever happen and kept on bending now and then to give a clear view of her pussy and butthole. Soon the bell rang again and the last class ended and with that school too. Thus, she said goodbye to all and started walking towards her car again stripping naked on the way.

So, on reaching her car she threw her uniform in the back seat and getting into the driver's; this time even without her panties, she pulled out of the parking lot and passing through everyone as well as flashing on her way out, she left the school premises and zoomed again towards the outskirts.

cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers