Shamed on the Balcony

Story Info
In a onesie on the balcony, soaked in pee.
2.5k words
3.68
15k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The balcony door was locked, there was no point trying to pull it open again. The patio light was on, the switch was inside so there was nothing I could do about that either. I just sat on the patio chair and hoped no one could see me. There was not much else on the baloney aside from the two patio chairs and table, anyone looking up would have clear sight on my illuminated body, wearing a white onesie with red shoulders, paired with red and white striped over-the-knee stockings.

Marlene had given me a six-pack of beer, she was kind and understanding in that way at the least. I had finished them all. The only time she opened the balcony door was to take the empty can that I handed to her while on my knees.

God, I hope no one saw any of this! Useless to worry about, I couldn't change anything and people had certainly seen me. I had been looking at a group of boys that passed by on the sidewalk below across the street that had clear line of sight, holding my breath hoping they wouldn't look up. One of the boys looked up and immediately burst into laughter, poking one of his friends and pointing in my direction.

I didn't exactly enjoy doing things like this for Marlene, but she could do other things to me no one could and if this was part of the trade it was well worth it.

Still, I lived on a busy street, surrounded by other condominium complexes. There was no way a number of people wouldn't see me, even if it was nighttime. It was approaching midnight and I had been out here for almost 3 hours.

I didn't know what Marlene had planned for me when she asked me to put on this white onesie with red shoulders. It was roughly patterned with shooting stars, red skateboards, and hot dogs, with a large red fire truck sewn over the chest. I thought it would be cute for a baby and laughed as I put it on, pulling the striped socks up as high as they would fit afterwards.

Once I was dressed, she abruptly pulled on my ear, dragging me out to the patio as I obediently followed. It was about nine o'clock at the time, and already dark. She closed the door and locked it, and after pulling on it for a few minutes, I realized I was more concealed if I just sat down in the patio chair. Marlene came by a few minutes later with my six-pack of beer, but that's when she turned the light on.

I drank all the beer without thinking much about what comes after, but now I really needed to pee.

The street was still busy, cars frequently drove by, some occasionally honked or flashed their headlights and I knew they were directed at me. People were always on the sidewalk below. At one point, I could have sworn I saw someone standing across the street with their cell phone out, taking a picture pointed my way. The surrounding apartments had many lights on in the rooms, I was certain some of the tenants saw me in the odd times they came out on their balconies.

I couldn't very well pee in the corner standing, or anyway that would show a visible stream. I could probably already get evicted for being some pervert on his balcony in a onesie at night, but it was hopefully something people would just laugh at and not complain to any authority. Peeing, or any nude exposure, that could get me in serious trouble.

I couldn't afford much more than the traditional, plastic patio chairs. They didn't have any holes or strips cut out of them, so I contemplated peeing while sitting down here in one. The pee wouldn't drip through and there wouldn't be any chance of anyone seeing it. I didn't want anyone to see this, whether they would report me or not, it would just be too embarrassing.

Sure, Marlene might have a heart attack laughing at me when she saw, but I was pretty sure at this point she had planned this. She knew giving me those beers that I would just drink them all without any foresight. She was probably prepared to take pictures again, hopefully she wouldn't send these ones to any of my friends and family.

I was still debating what my bathroom options were when I felt something warm and wet between my legs. A pool started forming in the chair around my bum. I had one final thought towards if I actually wanted to do this, but realized I couldn't stop and the pee started flowing. I was committed now.

Marlene had given me a pair of panties to wear. They were designed for women and terribly small, they pressed tightly on my genitals. My penis was squeezed under the tight panties and made the pee come out slowly.

The red and white onesie was thick cotton and very absorbent, it swallowed the pee from the chair and my back and tummy were wet. Pee kept flooding into the chair and overflowed. It ran along my thighs and rolled down my legs, filling my thick, cotton over-the-knee stockings.

I don't know how long I sat there peeing, watching people as they passed by on the sidewalks and street below. It was the longest pee I had ever taken, coming out so slowly, squeezed against my panties. After several minutes, I think I was finally done. I couldn't really tell. I wasn't drunk enough (Marlene made sure of that, limiting me to six beers) but the panties she gave me were just too tight to properly feel my penis.

It wasn't until this point that I realized all the lights inside were off. Did Marlene go to bed? What the fuck, it was getting really cold now! While the pee was warm coming out, it quickly cooled and was freezing my legs now. I know she liked playing crazy games, but this could be dangerous, if it got any colder I could get pneumonia. There was only one thing I could do: knock on the balcony door.

I knew she wouldn't like it. She wanted me to man up more and endure more pain and suffering in our kink relationship. I tried my damnedest. She was the best thing to happen to me and I really wanted to give her the same satisfaction that she gave me.

I knocked on the door. Quietly at first, but when there was no response after I knocked a few times every minute or so, I started pounding repeatedly on the glass pane. I heard stomping indoors and lights turned on. In a moment, Marlene was at the patio door. She didn't look happy.

The door slid open and she growled at me, "What exactly is the problem?"

"Marlene, it's too cold, I need to come inside." I explained.

"It's not that bad out." she said, putting her hand to her forehead in a sign of frustration.

"Yeah, but I peed myself." I confessed.

"What?" she seemed upset. "In the new onesie I bought you?! And the panties?!"

"Yeah, I need to put these in the wash." I stood up, thinking she would let me back inside.

"Sit back down!" she tried yelling quietly.

At times like these I was never really sure if she was actually upset or just playing along, either way, I started getting an erection. I quickly sat back down.

"No, stupid, not in the pee covered chair, sit on the floor." she instructed.

I sat down cross legged and shivered. I would play along with her game for a little longer, but I really needed to get inside.

"Well, if you think your body and clothing are a toilet, I won't argue." she said as she lowered her pajama bottoms and stepped out of them. She spread her legs, pulled her panties to the side, and without missing a beat flexed her crotch at me so that her stream of piss landed square in my face.

I didn't know how to respond. We had done some pretty extreme things together, and while she had peed on me before, it was never in my face. It splashed over my lips and nose and made it difficult to breath. She had a fat vagina, if I'm being honest, and her piss streamed out heavily. My face was washed with her piss as it flowed down to drench my chest and tummy.

I struggled breathing, it was like being water-boarded, and I ended up getting a lot in my mouth. It was rancid, tasted absolutely putrid, and made me gag. It took me a moment to realize she was laughing hysterically, loudly, and the patio light was still on. As the last squirts of her piss sprayed in my face, I prepared for a visit from the police tonight.

Marlene disappeared back inside for a moment. I remained sitting on the floor outside, entirely drenched in urine. She had peed so much on me there wasn't a dry spot left on my thick cotton onesie or socks and I was sitting in a large pool of piss.

Marlene returned with a handful of towels. She threw them on top of me.

"That should keep you warm enough." was all she said as she closed the patio door and locked it. A moment later the lights turned off indoors and I heard silence.

I did the best I could to cover myself with the towels she provided and closed my eyes. I was still terribly cold, but the towels did enough to stop me from shivering. Still, I couldn't sleep, I tossed and turned for what must have been a half an hour, when I heard a heavy knocking on the door inside.

The lights turned on and a moment later I could hear voices inside. I couldn't make out what was being said, but when I peered inside I could see Lynnette in her bathrobe, talking to a police officer at the front entrance.

We were fucked. Somebody had to have seen her peeing on me and called the cops.

Marlene was talking to the officer for a while. It must have been over ten minutes before I saw him enter my apartment while they chatted standing in the living room. A few minutes later and they were sitting on my couch. From here, the officer could now see me on the patio, lying in a pool of piss, covered in towels. I didn't move, I wasn't entirely sure what to do at this point, so I thought I would pretend I was asleep and let Marlene handle things.

I watched the two of them on the couch as they talked for a while. Marlene's hand made its way to the officers knee. I knew she had things covered. A few minutes later, and they were making out, her hand rubbing over his crotch. I saw her hand quickly disappear under his pants and could see she was jerking him vigorously. His hand went inside her bathrobe and grabbed her breast, and in a moment, the robe was undone and she pulled out of it completely naked.

Marlene turned and hopped on the officers lap, he was pulling his pants down as she reached behind herself and in an instant, pushed his large cock inside her vagina. She immediately started bouncing on his lap hard. The officer kept his hands on her ass, squeezing hard. Even with the balcony door closed, I could hear both of them screaming out loudly. This officer had no idea what he was in for when he answered the call tonight, but now he was being rode like a champion horse.

Marlene bounced hard and fast on his cock, I could hear her ass smacking on the officers thighs. He started roaring loudly and his hands moved to grab her tits as Marlene came down hard in long strides on his massive cock. Marlene continued bouncing on him, though I knew he had cum, I could see his hard cock covered in it.

The two of them spent a few more minutes on the couch, Marlene sitting on his lap with his cock still inside her, as they quietly and gently kissed, their tongues entwined.

I liked watching Marlene getting fucked hard. I couldn't fuck her that way and I certainly wanted her to be pleased. It still always left me a little angry, but she usually let me take that anger out on her in other ways. She was the best.

She abruptly hopped off his cock and made her way to the balcony door. She unlocked it and opened it, saying "I don't know what to do with him."

The officer stood and pulled his pants up, but he didn't zip or button and his cum covered cock still hung out as he made his way beside Marlene. The two of them stood in the balcony doorway, looking down over me.

"Get up, dumbass!" Marlene giggled, and I promptly obeyed as I got up onto my knees.

The officer peaked his head out of the apartment and peered around for a moment, before he looked me in the face, grabbed his still partly erect penis, and started peeing on me.

A strong, thick stream of piss hit me in the face. I really wasn't expecting it and I gasped out loud.

"Shh!" Marlene quickly quipped at me.

The officer continued peeing on me. He must have had a busy night and not had a chance to use a bathroom in a while because his pee was shooting out with incredible force. He soaked my face, then aimed down to spray back and forth over my chest, then my tummy, before coming back up and drenching my hair and face again. He was able to repeat this process another two times and I thought my onesie must be holding on to ten pounds of pee by now.

Once he finished, he tucked his penis back into his pants, zipped and buttoned up, and promptly turned around and disappeared back into the apartment. A moment later I could hear the front door open and closing and I knew he was gone.

"Well, I might as well too, before I go back to sleep." Marlene shrugged. Again she spread her legs, flexed her hips and started peeing, aiming her stream over my face.

I started getting upset. I must have just been cranky from not having slept and being cold. I was thankful for the warm pee while it rained over me, but it was very quickly chilling.

Fortunately, this pee wasn't as long as her last, but I heard a car horn honk and bright lights flashed on us. Marlene was completely naked in my balcony door as she peed on me this time.

I started preparing for another officer to visit.