All Comments on 'Shameful Confession'

by JamesRiver

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
More please

Hot start to what could be a really sexy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story. But one false statement....Marines drink. I know because I have 2 of them.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Hot sex! Will there be a followup chapter detailing daddy's reaction of wifey hooking up with junior?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story, but...

It's great that they got to fulfill their fantasies with each other, but a woman that's willing to cheat on her husband will also cheat on her lover! I know this because when I caught my now exwife cheating on me the 2nd time, I divorced her. When she found out that he wouldn't leave his wealthy wife for her, she tried to get me to take her back. I refused. She sued me to maintain the good lifestyle we had together ( I was netting $125,000/yr), but when I showed the proof of her infidelity, the judge ruled in my favor. Too bad for her. I'm now happily married (35 yrs) to the best woman ever! (my opinion)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolute!

Yes, totally absolute! Really, I do know what I'm telling you because I too seduced my son-in-law. Well, maybe he too was quite willing. Lust gives way to strange feelings in a mature woman, as you so aptly told us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
needs editing

Not bad but needs serious editing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The author definitely wasn't a Marine.. He'd have known that its not Corp.. It's Corps

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous