Shameless

Story Info
Love... Lust... Embarrassing...
807 words
3.13
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You came back home tired and she walked up to you. She asked about your day, and what she could do to help you. You looked at her innocent face and you could see that she really cared about your well-being. She was only doing her job, but you didn't see it that way. You smiled at her and she looked down.

You requested for rice and she took note of every little details. She rushed down to the kitchen and placed the silver pot filled with three cups of water on fire. You had already left the parlour before she returned. Your room was ten steps away, and for her, there was no problem covering them. She gently hit her knuckle on your door, walked in and met you pressing your phone. She suggested one or two things to nibble pending the time, and you immediately bought the idea. "Snacks? Okay sir."

An hour gone and the rice was done. She invited you over and you came down, sat and watched her serve your food. You couldn't help but take a quick glance at her wrapped boobs. The visible line that held her shoulder tight must be from her bra, you thought. She stretched her hands out and you could see those soft fingers. She headed back to the kitchen and your eyes hungered for more. You looked at what her pant had held behind and imagined what they would look like in the closet. She was not that beautiful. Not the kind of girl that could model for a show.

It wasn't only her food you liked, you liked how she submitted to you. You liked her sonorous voice and she was not the type that could fight you. She seemed harmless, quiet and intelligent... She was only doing her job but you didn't see it that way... She really played the role better than your wife... She fit the the ideal template... So, you decided to define your good and bad...

On Saturdays, she would be outside busy washing your cloth and you would carefully look at her physique right from the window. She would spread your blue shirt on the line and the thoughts of you spreading her legs would sneak in... She would bend down to pick another shirt and you would see a better picture of her back side... Panorama...

Evening came and she sat in the parlour watching a soap opera. You joined her as well, and asked her why she liked the program so much. She smiled and named three characters that stole her attention. You saw her beautiful smile and it wasn't that bad. You sized her breasts side and you longed for your morning breakfast. Bread and tea... Breast and slimy cookies... You took the step of faith and found a space just beside her. She wasn't alarmed by that time, until you placed your right tickling hand on her spotless thigh. She was startled and started asking questions...

"Why are you touching me sir?"

"What are you doing?"

You told her to relax and you began to drop those heart warming lines. She liked each lines. No man had ever said that to her. It was the same regular word we threw around, but you were creative and crafty with it... Her heart had begun to beat faster. You held her hands as if you both wanted to pray. You wore a broad smile across your face and gently touched her hair. The shadow cast on the wall had become bigger. The distance between your lips and hers was not much. Her eyes were teary and she looked nervous. She hoped you meant those words. You closed your eyes and kissed her lips. You took your blind hairy hands all over her and you started to peel each of her cloth off. She submitted herself to you, spreading her legs in the air and watched you slide in. One sharp thrust, and she held your hand tight. You squeezed the head inside her opened flesh. She moaned softly and you danced your way to pleasure. You drove in and out and her meat melted in joy...

You stood before your darling wife and recounted all what had happened while she was away. She yelled at you and insulted you. You roared back at her and replied "I define what's good for me, not you! Where were you when I needed you?!"

She couldn't believe you uttered that statement. She looked at you with a heavy heart and submitted, "How could you stoop so low? Tell me! Ordinary house maid? Is she more beautiful than I? Does she speak better English than I do? Has she been to where I had been? Tola? A common house maid? Ordinary maid? God! You are a shameless man!"

The End...