Vanessa's Unexpected Roleplay

Story Info
He thinks it's roleplay, but his wife has other plans.
2k words
3.85
16.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a surprise for you," my wife Vanessa whispered into my ear from behind me. She wrapped a blindfold around my eyes, then tied it firmly. My heart beat faster. This wasn't like Vanessa at all.

Vanessa took my hand and led me to another room. Being blindfolded it was hard to tell where she was taking me. Finally, we stopped and she kissed me, her tongue slipped into my mouth. Damn, this was hot! She started stripping my clothes off. My cock was already hard in anticipation.

Next, Vanessa moved something behind me and I felt something against the back of my legs, felt like a chair. "Sit down sexy." Vanessa told me. My wife was never this commanding. I wasn't sure what had gotten into her, but I liked it!

I felt something around my ankles and legs. Vanessa was securing me to the chair. "Whatcha doing honey?" I asked. Though I was still turned on, I was getting a bit nervous. We had never done anything like this before.

"Shh," my wife replied. She took my arms and secured them to the chair as well. It sounded like she was zip tying me. Certainly, I wouldn't be going anywhere.

I was now stark naked, my erection pointing straight up. I felt so vulnerable, I couldn't cover myself or see anything.

Vanessa told hold of my cock. "So, tell me about Jen."

I was confused and had no idea what she was talking about or what was going on. Was this roleplay? I was out of my element, but tried my best. "Um, what would you like me to tell you about her?"

My wife slowly stroked me. "Is she pretty?"

Continuing to play along, I nodded, "yes."

Vanessa stopped stroking, and her grasp tightened. "Did you have fun fucking her?"

"Hell yeah baby." I replied, I think I was starting to get a hang of this roleplay stuff!

Now Vanessa tightened her grip on my cock even harder. In fact, it hurt. "You asshole!" She yelled.

My cock hurt as she squeezed it, but I was tied down so well I couldn't stop her. "Ouch! That hurts babe, that's too hard."

Instead of releasing me, she squeezed tighter still. I attempted to protest, but each time I spoke up Vanessa smacked my testicles with her other hand. "I've heard enough from you. One more word and these will really be hurting!" She said.

I decided I'd just ride this experience out. Vanessa was being too rough, but this was still a turn on. And I didn't want to say something that would make her even rougher. I would just need to explain later that she'd need to be gentler next time once our roleplay was complete.

"I didn't run off and cheat, even though I have a valid reason to. I gave up good sex for you, if you can even call what we have sex! Your tiny penis has never done anything for me." Vanessa squeezed my cock as hard as she could while she yelled. Did she say tiny?

"I lied when I said you were average. The fact that you're a grown man with that small of a penis is truly pathetic. Did you know when we first slept together I told my sister that I wondered if puberty literally skipped you? That is how little your penis is. All my friends know too. I've even shown them pictures. We laugh at you behind your back. After this, I made certain that everyone in our circle of friends knows." Vanessa was going really hard now. I do enjoy some humiliation, but this was really out there. This was just part of the roleplay, I hoped. I'd be really embarrassed if anything she had just said was true.

"Now if you think it's ok for you to fuck Jen, then it must be ok for me to fuck another guy too!" Vanessa finally released my cock. I was still hard, but it really was hurting quite a lot. Next she stepped behind me and removed my blindfold. It took me a moment to get my bearings, but we were in our bedroom. The chair Vanessa had tied me to was right next to our bed. "So I guess this is as good a time as any to meet my new friend." Vanessa motioned towards our bedroom door. There was a man standing there!

"Vanessa, who is-" Before I could finish my sentence, Vanessa grabbed my testicles and squeezed hard. I nearly blacked out.

"I told you, not another word. You are going to be a good boy and be quiet while I have fun with Robert here. He's my friend from the gym and we'll be getting to know each other really well!" Vanessa grabbed my cock again. "If you can be good, I won't need to smack this pathetic little thing around too much."

I couldn't believe it! The crazy thing was, I did have cuckold fantasies. But how did Vanessa know that for this roleplay? Did I forget to clear my search history? Vanessa took Robert by the hand, to the other side of our bed. They started making out and stripping off each other's clothes. I never imagined my cuckold fantasies playing out in real life, much less like this, but my erection was still as hard as ever.

Vanessa and Robert were soon naked. I was immediately embarrassed. Robert's cock was much larger. Vanessa took it in her hand. "Look at that, babe! He's not even hard yet and his cock is already way bigger than your tiny penis." Vanessa started to stroke it. "Let's get him hard so we can see how much more of a man he is."

Robert was quickly erect. "Well," Vanessa said. "Robert must be almost twice your size." I watched my wife jacking off the huge cock with her tiny hand. Her wedding ring sparkled. I only wished my hands weren't tied and that I could stroke my own dick. Since she had Robert facing me, when he came, it shot out and landed on me. I had never felt another man's cum before, felt warmer than I expected. It landed on my own dick and stomach. Looking down at this other man's cum dripping down my dick was so humiliating, but I couldn't do a thing about it.

Vanessa laughed. "At least for the first time in your life, your penis will know what it's like to feel a real man's cum."

Robert then lifted Vanessa up and dropped her on the bed, before moving his head between her legs. "Take notes, babe. This is a real man taking charge."

Robert sure knew what he was doing. Vanessa squirmed with pleasure on her bed as he licked her to orgasm. Then, taking almost no time to recover, Vanessa sat up and took Robert's cock into her mouth. Vanessa never gave me blow jobs! She always said they were too boring. Vanessa proved to be just as skilled as Robert though, in no time at all, he was grunting and cumming in my wife's mouth.

Vanessa promptly moved off of the bed and walked over to me, grabbed the hair on the back of my head, and put her lips to mine. My balls were still sore from earlier. I didn't dare resist. Using her mouth, she opened my lips and forced the cum from her mouth into mine. She pulled away, took my balls into her hand and said "swallow." I obliged.

My genitals hurt, and I was thoroughly humiliated, yet I nearly came when Vanessa held my testicles in her hand.

Making her way back to Robert, Vanessa ran her fingers over Robert's hard cock. "He came twice and he's still ready to go for another round. More that I can say for your pathetic little penis. You'd have shrunk into a tiny little acorn by now."

Vanessa rolled onto her back, spread her legs wide, and told Robert, "show my husband how a real man fucks."

Robert moved between her legs. The head of his cock had barely disappeared into her when Vanessa winced. "Slow down, slow down! You're so much bigger than my husband. I need time to adjust to your size."

Robert then pushed forward a little slower. Vanessa's entire body reacted, back arched, breasts pushed out, and her hands grasped the bedsheets. He only went in about halfway and Vanessa reacted more than she had ever with mine. Robert pulled out and slowly sank back in, this time giving her another inch. He repeated this several more times until my wife was taking his entire length.

Between deep breaths Vanessa said, "See that babe? He's going deeper than you could even dream of, touching parts of my pussy your tiny penis can never reach." After several more deep breaths she was ready and said to Robert. "It's ok, you can go faster now."

Just moments in Vanessa already seemed ready to orgasm. "Robert you are so fucking big." Vanessa's voice was shaking. "You fuck me so much better than little baby dick over there." Then about a minute later. "I'm cumming!" I had never seen Vanessa get an orgasm from my dick before, only from oral. A short time later Robert picked up speed, before pushing in completely as he came.

The couple took a minute to catch their breath. Robert was still inside of my wife. Vanessa then said, "Ok, time for us to get up. I need to give something to my husband." Robert moved off of her and Vanessa rolled of the bed.

Vanessa now stood in front of me. Was she going to pleasure me now I wondered? Is that going to be part of this roleplay? Instead, she put her hand between her legs. Vanessa squeezed Robert's cum out of her pussy and into her hand. Then she rubbed it into my hair. It made the mixed smell of her pussy and his cum even stronger.

"I'm going to walk our guest out. You can wait here and think about things. We'll chat more in a few minutes." Vanessa told me this as she and Robert got dressed. Then, taking his hand walked him out of our bedroom.

I was shaken, not fully able to process what happened. In a way, it was hot, a fantasy come true. Yes, maybe a little more painful than I would have wanted, but I just wasn't sure how to feel. I looked down at my still erect penis. I was turned on by what I had seen, but so humiliated. Looking at my penis, it was so much smaller than the one I had just seen fuck my wife, and his cum from earlier was now starting to dry on my penis.

Vanessa walked in a few minutes later. I felt exposed, still completely nude while she was now completely clothed. "I suppose we need to figure out what's next." She looked down at my penis. "In a way, I should thank you. Robert's big dick felt way better than yours ever has. I am definitely fucking him again."

Vanessa then walked over to our nightstand and checked her phone. Her face went pale. "Oh no. Miranda just texted me that she was joking. Earlier she told me she found proof that you cheated, but she's saying it was all a big joke. She didn't think I'd believe her. Why did you admit that stuff about Jen if it wasn't true?"

"I thought you were trying to role play!"

Vanessa laughed, then shrugged, "I guess we both made mistakes. Oops!"

"Oops? After all of that, oops?"

"Come on, admit it, you liked it. I saw how hard your little peepee kept getting. Besides, that sex was amazing. You just can't give me what other guys can with what you are working with." Vanessa wrapped her hand around my cock. "Did it turn you on watching me fuck a bigger guy?"

I came immediately.

Vanessa chuckled again. "That answers that question. You're a cuckold now babe."