All Comments on 'Shameless Ch. 01'

by squirrelzo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

if there is no actual incest or d/s then wouldnt this be better off in the fetish section?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice Start

A nice start with this story with a lot of potential. I agree that it is in the wrong section. The journey for them to explore their sexuality and passion looks to me like this is going to be one of the best i have read on this site. I look forward too more of this story. :-) 5*s from me.

Keep up the good work.

Al

oldnornryoldnornryabout 10 years ago
Not a fan of d/s, but...

As I read on I began to feel like a student in a psychology class. The mention of her father, the police captain, who was probably firm and overbearing in her childhood seems to justify being in the INCEST section. At least the following chapters could make it happen. Great read. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

squirrelzosquirrelzoabout 10 years agoAuthor
A Word about this Story

I submitted this story to ER but it ended up here, because it deals with an incest fantasy. And I wrote an Author's Note thinking "normal" readers would be skeeved away from an incest-themed story.

So, Incest Readers: I LOVE incest stories. The more hardcore the better. When I come here I go straight for the Daddy stories. So I am not trying to sneak in a pseudo-incest story by another name. If that's what I wanted to write, that's what I would have written.

I was more interested in the question, if you are a woman with very powerful incest fantasies, how would you or could you enact them with a lover or partner in a way that was hot? Because I hate role play.

So this it not a full on incest story or fantasy! Please don't read this and give me crap marks because it wasn't what you were expecting. Of course if you still think it deserves a crap mark, by all means...just please be fair.

This is a slow burn but it's worth the wait.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
HOT!

I am not usually into d/s, but sure like the way you are crafting this storyline and am looking forward to more...keep 'em coming!

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
Great story

Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed

Perfect, I love the way you have shown the role of a Dom. It makes me smile when someone writes about a Dom in the correct way. Thank you and I look forward to the next chapter.

Tease_Me84Tease_Me84about 10 years ago
Love it!

Perfect build up for what Is sure to come.

Would certainly love to be in her position right now....

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Mmmm

Great start to what a delicious series is going to be.... Congrats

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous