All Comments on 'Shaming Carly'

by hairysurfer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nice to see your byline again hairysurfer, it's been too long!!! Normally I love everything about your stories minus one small detail, the fishy smell you describe vaginas having. The presence of a fishy smell is associated with infection, usually bacterial vaginosis. So unless you want your characters to have an infection, I would change the description and not use fishy as an adjective. I've been a fan of your work since you began submitting here so I know with your talent you could come up with an alternate description with little effort. I'm not attracted to African American women so I just inserted my own racial identity in those spots. I'm not trying to be racist or derogatory it's just a personal preference. Obviously I'm not gonna ask you to change races in midstream and besides I'm sure that's an attraction for some and it wouldn't be fair to deny them their pleasure. I gave you stars as always because the story deserved it, it's certainly not your fault or problem I found a few things I'm personally not fond of. Keep up the great work and I hope you can find time to submit more frequently!!! Thanks for sharing, anxiously anticipating your next piece as much as I always have!!!

LepmanLepmanalmost 11 years ago
Bravo

Thanks for the new story, it was well worth the wait although don't wait as long for the next one. I love all your naughty dirty ass stories and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

describing her shame was so sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Killer!

Extremely gross, but incredible description.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhairysurfer@hairysurfer
I am a straight guy who enjoys writing about the fantasy of women from different backgrounds and ethnicities being made to humiliate themselves by displaying the most intimate areas of their bodies in front of friends, colleagues or subordinates who are not their sexual partne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories