Shaming the Boastful Centaur Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Persephone's voice filled the room. "My my my, diverting a river to clean a stable, I feel like I've heard that somewhere before." The water slowly slackened, and the remainder coalesced into the floating goddess, wearing a cowgirl outfit that barely constrained her chest and rear. Modern day sensibilities or not, fertility goddesses certainly have a very directed form. "And you killed a brass bird." She pointed to the broken fire sprinkler. "I was hoping you'd wait until this weekend, would have flowed better, but who am I to get in the way of narrative?"

Beth gaped at the newcomer, who was floating on her Horn of Plenty.

"Beth, Persephone. Persephone, Beth. Now can you retcon her? She's not a part of this." Bill said, stepping between the two.

"Oh, I think she can be a part of this if she wants." Persephone purred. "She's very attracted to big. Barely bothered with you two until you were shredded. Then decided to work at the same farm as where you two work out once Bill stopped being allowed to go to the gym? Oh, I wonder what you'd find if you looked through her phone. Imagine the scandal."

Beth squeaked at... some memory, as both hands somehow found their way inside her clothing, eyes unable to leave Bill's heavy swaying nuts.

"So... Beth... what do you want? You have the biggest dicks in the world, right here with you, not even hidden by a thin layer of spandex. Nothing in your collection at home even compared to them. What do you say? I won't make it so that you must use them, but... I can certainly help you catch up with these two."

Beth squeaked again, as her hand eagerly responded to the mental image and ripped the button ripped off her pants. Persephone grinned, "I see you've made your choice, but I want you to say it. I want you to admit that you're a horny slut that wants to be filled by these two until you can't walk. That you want to become big titted, huge assed, and full of white creamy goodness. That you can't think of anything better than being pinned into a haystack and fucked over and over. And then I will show you how limited your imagination is. We can have so much fun together."

Beth moaned something out, her pants zipper breaking.

"Good choice."

Persephone looked at Bill and Pholus. "Now... what to do with you?" You've already beyond hung like a horse. But that's only so fun when it's borderline impossible for anyone to enjoy you two. Sure, there's handjobs, maybe licking, but actually sticking your cocks into someone... that's not happening without a lot of medical intervention...." Her grin widened.

"You're going to make it so that we don't need our organs?" Pholus asked.

"Ooh, there's an alternative. Then you two could walk around as cock socks for each other!" Persephone seemed to give the idea honest consideration. "But no, I think I have a better solution there than that." She snapped and time resumed, Bill and Pholus still naked. Beth's pants split and her hand and wrist inside her panties. The water slowly drained from the room, leaving it sparkling, as the oats dried themselves in their trough.

"Beth... what did you say?" Bill asked slowly.

Beth ripped her shirt off, staring at the massive dangling cocks with undisguised lust. Her small breasts stood proudly, nipples hard and eager. Her muscles were pretty impressive, you could tell that she spent most of her day not studying at a farm.

Then her pants came off as she threw them against the wall with a slap. She looked frenzied, still fixated on the inhuman organs in front of her, then bent over the feeding trough, ass high, just a thin layer of soaked fabric hiding her womanhood. She spread her legs, begging to be filled,

Bill and Pholus looked at each other, unable to stop their cocks from starting to harden. Just being around Persephone tended to have that effect, and it lingered, plus there wasn't a change yet that didn't have some sexual aspect to it, and it was hard to say that Beth wasn't willing... But...

"Beth... we barely know you." Pholus said.

That jarred her out of her offering. "What? We've known each other for years!"

"Persephone keeps rewriting out past. We sort of have memories of what happened, and it affects our reflexes..." Bill began.

"But it can feel really weird and they actively fight against each other." Pholus finished.

"We'd love to spend more time with you." Bill said.

"Hell, we were willing to clean a dirty stable with you." Pholus said.

"But..." They trailed off together.

Beth blinked, tears in her eyes, starting to take deep breaths, trying to keep herself under control. "O... K... I... I think I get your point... it feels... really really shitty... but... I think I get your point." She slowly stood up, and stretched, wincing as she felt the effects from shoveling waste all day. "Fuck I am sore."

A moment later, her and Bill's stomachs growled. Pholus was looking at the two and himself for what, if anything, was changing.

Beth walked over to her clothes but they were pretty much ruined. They were soaked, covered in mud, and she really really didn't want to put them back on. Her stomach was growling insistently.

"Fuck... we have any food around here?" She muttered out loud.

Bill sniffed the air. "There's the oats."

Pholus looked at the magically dried oats. "Come on, that's obviously the trigger, just go the kitchen, everyone's at the ceremony."

Bill and Beth were already neck deep in the trough, eating eagerly. Pholus sighed, rubbing his temples.

Pholus's eyes were drawn to Bill's ass, framing his balls and sheath. They were darker than the rest of him, a highlight that just couldn't be ignored. He was vividly reminded that his hyper-productive balls hadn't been drained all day, and was pretty sure he could see the effects, them swollen and even heavier than usual, begging to be drained.

Bill's ass was slowly... shifting, becoming darker, fur spreading and becoming more solid, as his ass became even thicker with muscle, forcing him to spread his legs further.

Next to him, Beth's underwear was audibly straining as the pounds of oats she was eating was pumping her already impressive rear with muscle and fat, forcing her to shift her weight and sit back, causing a wide rip along the crack. She noticed, but didn't care, still eagerly eating, like she was starving.

Pholus had walked over to Bill and was admiring him. Rock solid, strong, capable, and... he slowly ran his hand down Bill's taint, clearly extremely sensitive, based on how quickly Bill's cock dropped, leaking pre onto the cleaned floor. Pholus slowly ran his hand over Bill's larger ass, and started gently probing his hole. His finger easily slid in, and Bill barely noticed. Another finger followed, then another, slowly brushing up against Bill's prostate. Bill pressed back, unable to stop eating, trying to get more pressure on his pleasure button, when his asshole started to swell up, pushing out, as Pholus's fingers started getting pulled in.

Pholus was slowly jacking off his spire, the feeling of one hand barely anything against the full length, when he realized that he was wrist deep in his boyfriend. Pholus's dick throbbed, and hardened fully, dripping a constant flow of slippery pre.

Pholus pulled his hand out, aiming his length at Bill. "Bill... I think I can fit... can I fuck you?" Bill eagerly nodded, and tried to reach back to open himself up. He couldn't reach, and grunted in annoyance. "Don't worry... I got this..." Pholus said, barely able to breathe, and lined himself up. Then pushed.

Both men groaned loudly, as Bill's turned into a needy moan. Pholus easily spread Bill's doughnut, his head sinking in with a pop, and the two stood there, panting, waiting for Bill to be ready. Bill was torn, he needed to eat, but he also needed Pholus to keep going. He could feel his ass being stretched beyond any reasonable size, but... fuck it felt amazing. He gave a thumbs up, and Pholus started thrusting.

Pholus had been so fixated on Bill's rear that he hadn't been exactly paying attention to anything else that had happened. Bill had been growing. Bill had been growing a lot. He'd been crawling back, giving himself more room whenever his back had been complaining. Pholus stood there, stunned, then realized something. He could go all out. He growled, and started thrusting for real, his three foot length sliding in and out of Bill as far as he could manage, all the power in his hips and legs working to make it deeper.

On the first real thrust, Bill screamed into his oats, as his prostate was suddenly under attack by an eager battering ram, the ground beneath him becoming covered in cloudy white fluid as he sprayed again and again. His changes accelerated, fur spreading along his new height, two nubs just below where his waist used to be slowly forming and growing, pushing towards the ground.

Pholus felt himself getting close, and came, hugging Bill's hips, his thrusts slowing down for a moment or two as he dumped a large thick load into his boyfriend, before being overcome with lust again, and resuming his jackhammer-like frantic pace. Bill kept pushing into him, harder and harder, nearly shoving him off balance. As much as he wanted to fuck Bill through the stable wall, he kept being pushed back, step after step, until he was most of the way towards the opposite wall.

Bill's body reacted to each dose of cum like he had been hit by a lightning bolt. He shouted again, and his back cracked, right where the fur stopped. He frantically shifted, trying to find a new comfortable position to eat, eventually backing up again, pressing as hard as he could into his boyfriend, scarfing down food as his new lower half started to bulk out again, far more than his mostly human torso. His new front nubs lengthened, forming into knees, then forming a foot. Moments later two new legs touched the ground, folding up automatically, his now rear legs lifting his bulk off the ground to give Pholus a better angle.

It took a while; each time Pholus came into Bill, his changes accelerated, his chest barreling out, a new stomach clearly forming. His feet shifting as his big toe became larger and larger, until his foot had faded out entirely, before a heavy dark hoof formed out of his oversized toenail. They only noticed it when Bill stomped his approval of Pholus's efforts, and the clomp echoed around the room. His entire body had clearly shifted to be quadruped, his human torso standing as an exception, a mane running down his back, as the hair on his head shifted to a mohawk. His dick and balls were more proportional, but still large, his horse body corded with thick muscle, similar to a Clydesdale right down to his unshorn fetlocks and sheer capable size.

Covered in sweat and exhausted, Pholus finally slid out of Bill's ass, which held onto him as long as it could, pulling him clean as he slipped out.

"Fuck... that was intense." Pholus muttered, his hand resting on his boyfriend's hindquarters.

Bill groaned and pulled his head out of the trough. "Yeah... woah... that's... wow."

Then they looked over at Beth.

12