Shanghai'd Ch. 01: Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a little odd. But there is no reason to panic. It's not like it's just us and Jason. Lucas and David are with us. And the captain." Sarah reasoned. "Let's just relax this morning, and if we aren't back within view of the shore this afternoon, we can ask again."

"I guess so..." Cecilia was not convinced. She had a bad feeling in her gut. And she knew Sarah was letting her feelings for Lucas impact her judgement.

Just then, the three boys came up from below deck, and soon everyone had a drink in their hands. The girls grabbed the recliners on the sun deck and started sun tanning. Lucas and David were in the hot tub. And Jason was sitting in a shaded armchair, not very subtly helping himself to the view of the girls' scantly covered asses.

As the day wore on, they all had lunch. Jason brought up a bottle of champagne.

"A toast to our last full day together. Tomorrow our lovely guests will disembark in Lisbon, and Lucas, David and I will continue on to the Canary Islands."

They all toasted and continued to chat and drink.

Ten or twenty minutes later, Cecilia was starting to feel lightheaded.

"I am going to go below deck and get out of the sun." She announced. "I think all this day drinking is getting the better of me."

"You okay, Cici?" Sarah asked from her position on the sofa next to Lucas. Who had his arm around her and was clearly intent on making out some more.

"Yah, I just need to lay down."

Cecilia managed to stumble down the stairs, and made her way to her cabin. She laid down and passed out surprisingly quickly.

********

When Cecilia woke up, her head was groggy. Like she was drunk and hungover at the same time. How long had she been out? Her senses were all dulled, but the first thing she noticed was hearing the sound of someone moaning. Clearly someone was getting fucked. She assumed it was Sarah and Lucas in the next cabin over.

The next thing she noticed as she came to was that she couldn't turn her head. She was face down on her bead with her head on the pillow. It took her a second to realize that it was because there was a hand holding her neck from behind.

The third thing she realized was something was slamming against her. Against her ass. No, not against her. Into her.

In a second reality came crashing down on her. She was being fucked from behind. A big dick pounding in and out of her pussy. And that moaning? It was her own voice.

As more and more of her senses caught up with her, she realized that he was about to cum. Her body was feeling intense pleasure at being fucked, and she had no way to control it. She couldn't move. Even her arms couldn't do much but grip the bedsheets as she came on her rapist's cock.

She laid there and listened to herself cum from the constant penetration.

"God yes, take my big white cock like the slutty gook cocktease you are!" She heard a voice that clearly belonged to Jason tease her.

Gook?!?! What the fuck? Did that racist prick really think he was going to get away with this? Did he really think he could rape her while she was drunk?

Just then, she felt the hand release her neck and grab her by the hair. She was lifted up and off the bed, the dick popping out of her. She was dragged off the bed and onto her knees. She looked up with her eyes and saw Jason standing over her, naked. His cock erect and soaked in her pussy juices.

She tried to speak, but only incoherent sounds came out. He had drugged her. It was the only explanation. She remembered the champagne at lunch. That had to be when he drugged her.

Her attempts at speaking her short lived, as soon Jason had shoved his cock into her mouth. Her face was now pressed against his crotch as he thrust his hips, fucking her mouth.

"That's it slut, gag on my dick!" He taunted. "Suck my cock like a good little chink slut."

She choked and gasped for air, her mind willing her body trying to fight him. But it was no use. The drugs had rendered her helpless. She was at the mercy of his cock.

He held her there a few seconds more, until she started to gag and retch, the contents of her stomach threatening to come up. Then he finally pulled out.

"You stupid fucking slut." He said, his hand slapping her cheek, the sting from the hit quickly fading. "I've always wanted to rape a dumb Asian bitch like you. You are such a tease. It's time someone taught you your place in the world."

She tried to focus on the words he was saying. Raping her was one thing. But insulting her while doing it? This racist prick had some nerve. He was going to pay for this. Lucas, David, the captain, the chef. Someone would hear her moaning and come save her.

"Don't worry. It's just you and me." He seemed to read her mind. "Everyone else is busy up on deck having a good time with your friend."

Oh no. Not Sarah too? Everyone? Surely everyone wasn't in on it.

He continued to fuck her mouth, moaning racist and humiliating slurs as he did. But he was done talking to her. Now he was just using her. Using her throat like a cheap whore.

Soon he was ready to cum. She braced herself, but it didn't matter. His cum filled her mouth and went straight down her throat.

After what felt like a gallon of sperm, he finally pulled out and started stroking his cock. Surprisingly, he was still hard.

"Now that I'm nice and hard, let's try out that other hole."

He pulled her up and pushed her face down on the bed. Before she knew it, his dick pressed against her virgin asshole. She struggle, but she still didn't have any control over her body. She could feel everything that was happening, but she couldn't stop it. She tried to beg him not to fuck her ass. But all that came out were moans. Moans that anyone listening would interpret as a horny Asian slut begging for more.

He pushed forward, tearing though her sphincter and burying his cock to the hilt in her virgin hole in one motion. The pain rippled through Cecilia's body. It was unbearable. But instead of screaming, all she heard was her own voice moaning like a bitch in heat.

"OHHHHHH! MMMMMPHHHHHH!" She moaned.

"You are such a tiny slut." He grunted as he proceeded to take her anal virginity.

The pain was intense. But slowly, Cecilia's mind adjusted. And slowly the pain became pleasure. And with it, the moans she heard started to match what she was feeling. Her rapist's big white dick stretching out her formerly virgin hole.

She couldn't believe it, but her body and mind were betraying her. Before long, she realized that the moaning was coming from her willingly. She was slowly regaining control of her body and mind as the drugs wore off. But it was too late. She was cumming on her rapist's dick as he violated her ass.

"YES!!!" She shrieked, unable to control herself as her orgasm ripped through her body. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!"

She couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth. How was her body betraying her like this? She knew it before it had been the drugs. But they weren't strong enough to make her actually want it. Now she could move her arms. But as she gained control of her body, she couldn't help but stick her ass up in the air to meet his merciless thrusts. Begging to be fucked harder.

"Looks like someone is back." Jason taunted her. Knowing that the drugs were wearing off. "Looks like even without the drugs, you are nothing but a horny yellow slut."

Cecilia couldn't help it. She had never had sex like this before. This was nothing like the gentle love making she had experienced with her previous lovers. This wasn't even the passionate and intense sex that she enjoyed with other white men. This was a brutal, unforgiving fucking. And she was loving it.

"YES! PLEASE! PLEASE! FUCK ME HARDER!" She screamed. Not caring who else would hear her.

Jason picked up the pace, slamming his cock harder and faster. His balls slapping against her clit. She could tell he was about to cum. But just as she was about to cum again, he pulled out.

"No! Please! Don't stop!" She begged, thrusting her ass in the air like a bitch in heat. Searching of the pleasure of her rapist's cock. "Please keep fucking me!"

"Nope, time for you to finish me off, you dumb slut."

She felt him pull her head back by the hair. He spun her around, and pushed her against the wall, forcing her to kneel. Then he shoved his cock into her mouth once more.

Cecilia instinctively sucked at his cock as her hand reached down and desperately rubbed her clit. She sucked him off like a cheap whore while moaning around his shaft.

"Now cum with me, you worthless yellow bitch." He groaned as he used his grip on her head to shove his cock down her throat. She had tried deepthroating before. Her white ex had pressured her into it. But it never worked. This time, she had no choice. He forced his way into her throat.

As his cock started pumping his load down into her stomach, she felt her own body convulse. She came with her rapist's dick in her mouth.

"Mmmm." She moaned.

"Swallow my cum, slut." He demanded.

She had no choice but to swallow. As his cock popped out of her mouth, she was gasping for air.

"Did you like that, you worthless yellow bitch?"

She nodded her head, too out of breath to say anything.

He just chuckled and released his grip on her hair. She collapsed to the floor as he left her there. Laying on the floor like a cheap, discarded fucktoy. Used up and thrown away.

As the drug and sex induced pleasure wore off, her mind started to comprehend what had just happened.

"How... how could this happen..."

She was on a ship in the middle of the ocean, and she had just been drugged and raped by the ships owner. Would the captain believe her? Would he even care? Or was he in on it? She knew she was in trouble. And that is when she heard it.

"No! Stop! AHHHH!!!"

It was Sarah. Cecilia shakily got to her feet and went to check the door. It was unlocked. She stumbled down the hallway and up the stairs, her concern for Sarah overpowering the concern she would have of anyone seeing her naked and a mess from the fucking she had just endured. As she stumbled into the light on the sundeck, the scene before her left her speechless.

Lucas and David were both standing by the railing. Both were enjoying a glass of whiskey. They were naked, and from the sweat dripping down their chests, they had clearly just finished fucking.

Sarah was naked on her hands and knees. Behind her, was the captain. Thrusting in and out of her pussy. In front of her was the cook, he was grabbing her by the hair and trying to force his cock back into her mouth.

"Sarah!" Cecilia managed to scream.

"Cecilia!" Sarah screamed. "Run! You have to -MMMMPPPH" She was cut off by the cook managing to shove his cock back into her mouth. Cecilia stared as her best friend was spit-roasted by two white men. Her worst fears had come true. Every man on the boat was in on the plan.

Cecilia fell to her knees and screamed. She screamed as loud as she could. But who would hear her? They were in the middle of the ocean....

12