Shangri-La Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her stop, Zhuo rudely pushed Diaochan off from the kiss even as it left a trail of saliva hanging on his beard. "Who gave you permission to stop, whore??" He demanded with a sneer. Using his hands to grab her as he stood up from the throne.

"For-forgive me Lord Z-Zhuo!" Lingqi stuttered out as she was easily lifted up by his strength. Finding herself then dumped down onto the throne to sit, as he grabbed her by the ankles to spread her legs wide. "I... I've n-never felt something so... So amazing as that!" She admitted with a lustful tone. Her eyes once more locking onto his member as he moved back in.

"In that case, I will forgive you this once..." He smirked, enjoying the newfound honesty from this now former warrior. "However it's clear you need to understand your place... Another round of taking your master's cock will soon fix that!" He declared with a cold laugh as he lined his shaft up with her soaking snatch.

Without warning or indeed mercy, he slammed his cock home into his new property. Filling up her vaginal tunnel with every fat inch of his perverted cock. Causing his 'victim' to tense up as she grit her teeth. Body almost shivering from the sensations are she mentally clawed at her senses to remain with it against this sexual onslaught. A battle she immediately lost as he pulled back in order to thrust in balls deep. Sending her head tilting back as she moaned out. Tits bouncing as her body jolted back against the throne. The slap of his fat frame connecting off her stunning body sounding out with the squelch of juices as he filled up is new slut again and again with a deep, pounding motion.

"Mmmmm... Look at her Lord Zhuo!" Diaochan purred as she stood beside her master, leaning against him as she ran a hand across his far from toned chest. Watching his cock pummel the new fuck meat he'd acquired as thrust after thrust made Lu Lingqi squeal out in lust and delight as he took her on his own Imperial throne. "She's going to make such a lovely wh-OOOOOOOORE MMMM!!" The former dancer then gasped out as Zhuo slipped a hand right under her barely there costume. Easily finding her bare pussy and shoving two fingers into her tellingly wet snatch. Making her moan out as she clutched onto the grinning warlord as he finger banged her in an all too casual manner. "AHHHH!! OH FUCK!! AHHHH!!" She moaned out, already with her tongue shamefully hanging out of the side of her mouth - such was the pleasure from the digits alone of the man she's truly submissive and addicted to.

"AHHHHHH!! FUCK!! It's... AHHHH!! H-Hitting m-my WOMB!! UHHHH!!" Lingqi screamed out in delight as her hands gripped the arms of the throne of her new master. If he hit her any harder with his powerful and balls deep thrusts, perhaps her stomach would bulge from the girth of his member alone. Truly stuffing her full to the point of nearly re-sizing her soaking wet snatch at this point. "MMMMM!! M-More!! PLEASE!! AHHHHH!! D... Don't stop Lord Zhuo!! AHHHH!!" She begged as she moaned. Sweat now coating her perfect body, causing her silver hair to stick to her cheeks as she rocked backward in time with his pumps. Her breasts deliciously bouncing away as she took every deep thrust better than many an experienced brothel whore could ever dream of doing. Thoughts of rescuing her father far from her now past the point of broken mind as she only craved what she was getting right now. Dominated by the massive cock of the man who was now her master. Only her gloves, her boots, and signature head piece still in place through her now messy hair the reminders of her former life.

"BWHAHAHAHAHA!!" Zhuo laughed loudly and proudly at what he was doing, and quite rightly too despite his cruel ways. His manhood buried deep inside of one slut as she begged for more, while his fingers were stuffing in and out of another well 'trained' one at his side. Living out his dream of a land of wine, women and song with these two stunning women who if they were of right minds would never think once about giving any action to such an obese and repulsive man. "Take it! MMMMM!! Take it all, you wonderful whores!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" He cackled in delight again before moaning out. Making it look all too easy as he finger fucked one beauty while properly buggering another spread out in front of him. Only now starting to show signs of sweating in a sign again of his sexual superiority over these two women that he's reduced from dangerous warriors into desperate sluts.

"Hnnnnngggg... AHHHH!! OOOOOOOOOOH LORD ZHUOOOOOO!!" Diaochan moaned out as her knees buckled. Cumming hard over her Lord's fingers as he worked them briskly in and out of her twat. Leaving a big smile on her face as that tongue stayed dangling out of her mouth, while her eyes were crossing as they stared blankly upward. Juices dripping down her thighs as she shook and just about hung onto his side. Until he pulled out of her completely and without any respect, shoved her away to send her down to the floor with a thud. "Ahhhhhh... Ahhhhhh..." She gasped out in bliss, squirming on the floor in delight from her orgasm in a sex-drunk state. Her own hands now between her legs as she rubbed herself.

That left the daughter of Lu Bu to be the total focus on this perverted man. Grabbing her thigh high boots as he leaned over her. Making her curl up into almost a Piledriver position made worse by his vast weight pressing into her to make her groan. Soon the moans returned as he rammed his manhood straight down into her sex with thrust after hard, commanding thrust. The squelch of her juices just heard along with slap of skin hitting skin and their loud, shameless cries of lust. Using her as a living sex aid as he grinned over his latest prize. Moaning himself with every pump as he sent every fat inch into her love tunnel like he was attempting to drill straight into her womb from the hard nature of his pumps.

"AHHHHHH!! L-LORD... LORD ZHUO!! I... I'M! I CAN'T!! AHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She again screamed out so loud the cries of passion were no doubt heard in the outer courtyard of the Imperial Palace. Lu Lingqi made to feel an even more intense orgasm than before by the same cock that has completely broken and corrupted her. Almost squirting out over that still pumping cock as her mercilessly forced her through every moment of an orgasm very few women, warrior or otherwise, should be able to handle. In a way, she hasn't from that fucked-silly look on her gorgeous, sweat-soaked face. A wide, drunk smile with her tongue similarly to the other woman hanging out the corner of her mouth. Eyes staring without focus and rolled almost completely upward into her head. Chest heaving for air while her tits bounce away as the thrusts keep coming. Looking far removed from the previously feared warrior of the battlefield she once was. Now just a fuck toy for this cruel and perverted man she made the mistake of offering herself up to.

"MMMMM... That's... That's a far better look for you!" Dong boasted as he chuckled. Finally pulling his dick out of that more than just well used snatch of Lingqi. "I'll be sure to get out an outfit that shows your whore body for me all the time." He added, before roughly hauling her off the throne by her ankles. Pulling her to leave her groaning when she hit the floor, then gasping as he grabbed her hair. "Now then... Enjoy a reward from your Lord! Don't say I'm not good to my loyal whores!" He said with a sick smile as he stroked his pulsing cock. Forcing her to that kneeling position with a handful of her sweat-soaked hair.

"Ahhhhh... Ye-Yes... Yes Lord Zh... Lord Zhuo..." Lu's eyes flickered into focus. Far from recovered yet from her latest orgasm but lacking any free will of her own now, let alone strength, to resist this sex-driven warlord. She could only look up, once again staring at that mighty and meaty member as he pumped himself. Finding her tongue wetting her lips in a show that indeed she's been broken in - just seeing that length making her crave it any way and form she can.

Her new desire-filled mindset soon got what she wanted, but never would have thought about before today. With a deep grunt, Dong Zhuo dumping his load across those stunning facial features of Lu Lingqi as he stroked himself dry. Causing her to groan as the first hot shot of jizz landed high onto the headpiece she still wore. Her silver hair becoming matted from the spunk as it rained down to catch on the strands stuck to her cheek. More blasts coming as he coated her nose, lips, and chin. More than enough to drip down onto her neck and the tops of her heaving breasts. A grin on his face as he eased the last drops out, and deliberately wiped the, off onto her head piece in a sign of ownership. Lingqi left a cum-covered mess and only staying up thanks to the grip of her hair that he had.

"Diaochan! You worthless slut!" Zhuo snapped as he looked across. "Stop sleeping and help this new whore clean my cock up!" He demanded, before looking down at Lingqi. "You heard me... Do what you're good for, and service me... Like you're going to do every day, and every time I demand you to!"

"Ye-Yes Lord Zhuo..." Lingqi almost whispered as she gasped for breath. Able to just look up at her new Master as she leaned her cum-stained face towards his softening cock. Sticking her tongue out as she carefully ran it up and down the right side of his shaft. Out of newfound instinct making sure not to leave his cock messy from his own spunk from off of her own face as she tasted her own pussy juices from his shaft. Showing no disgust to the sensation either as she did as ordered.

Moving up to his other side, Diaochan obediently did as she was told. Eagerly using her tongue to lap at the cock she was more than just addicted to and similarly groaning at the taste of another woman from off of him. Staring up with lust at her master as she joined in the task to clean off his member. Replacing juices with saliva as she moved from the bulbous crown down to the mess of pubic hair without any hesitation.

"Mmmmm... That was a good introduction, wasn't it Lu Lingqi?" Dong said mockingly as he watched both her and his other loyal whore flick their tongues at his rod. "You love serving me, don't you?"

"Ahhhh... Yes, yes Lord Zhuo..." Lingqi quickly said in response to his question. Still running her tongue over his dick in between words as she spoke.

"You're far more suited to being one of my whores than fighting, so that's your duty now to me!" He informed her with cruel grin. "Oh, and I think I'll keep your father locked up for a while as well. No need for a filthy, traitorous dog like him to be running about. Don't you agree?" Zhuo asked. Openly going back on the 'agreement' he'd made with Lu that led to all of this in first place, and doing so without any hint of shame.

"My father?" Lu asked before licking Dong's cock again. "...What about my father?" She asked. Sounding like she'd forgotten about him completely. Despite him being the reason she came here in the first place. "Mmmm... I'm sure he'll forgive me... I serve Lord Zhuo now..." She said in a lusty, broken tone, before going up to swirl her tongue around the head of Zhuo's cock as she'd been ordered to do.

Hearing that, Zhuo just laughed loudly and proudly as he let his two whores clean up his member. Once more claiming another stunning woman of the Three Kingdoms as his own property, and one that will also fit in fine with his perverted mindset of how women should be in his own personal paradise. He would still have to deal with Lu Bu in some form, and probably soon before more trouble arouse from his enemies, but for now? Now, he had increased his personal collection of wonderful whores to two.

He had absolutely no intentions of stopping at just that number either.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12