Shangri-La Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

The self proclaimed Prime Minister of the Three Kingdoms just grinned into the kiss as his tongue slapped around that of his new whore. Almost disappointed at how easily she'd willingly given in to him, but more than happy to take full advantage of it. His bulk along with the force of his pumps continuing to make her sexy frame shift back and forth on the sheets of his bed. Starting to sweat now himself from the effort to give this kind of woman the action she deserves, but could never get from her now dead (by his orders) husband. Another squeeze of her chest to make her groan into his mouth before he broke the smooch. Letting out a loud laugh at this conquest as he gave her soaking twat another round of hard and deep pumps for good measure.

"MMMMM... Most excellent Lady Zhenji!" Zhuo said as he pulled out of her snatch. Leaving her whining from the empty feeling she now felt in her fell fucked snatch. "But I wonder... How cruel do you really wish me to be?" He questioned, as he already set her into place, rolling her over to her stomach but shifting back. Reaching across to grab a bottle off a table next to his bed.

"Mmmmm... As cruel as you want to be, my Lord..." Zhenji said with a purr. Sounding deeply lust-drunk already as she looked back over her shoulder. Not even needing to be told what to do as she got up onto her hands and knees, much like the sex-craving animal she's been broken to become. "Use me. Hurt me. I'll even hurt and kill anyone you want me to!" She states, wetting her lips again as she hoped her sultry tone my clear her desire for her new Master.

"Let's find out, shall we?" Dong said as he poured a clear liquid out of the bottle, applying what looked to be a lotion out over his member. Stroking it over himself a couple times before he shifted towards her. Making her gasp as he poured some out down into the crack of her rounded, shapely ass. "It would be so cruel to use the hole of a widow that your husband never got to use!" He said mockingly as he carelessly tossed the bottle away. Gripping her backside as he spread her cheeks, lining up his shaft with the final hole he'd yet to sample from her.

"AHHHHHHH-EEEEEEEE!!" Zhenji squealed out with wide eyes as she stared back in shock, awe, and still desire. Body tensing as she watched his huge cock force its way into her super tight back passage as the man behind her grunted. That lubrication helping, but it was still a motion met with great resistance. Yet, with the mix of lust and discomfort running through her body, it was making her moan out as she shifted back against his dick. "T-that hole? Being fucked?! AHHHHHHH!! It's... It's co CRUEL!! MMMMM!!" She groaned out, finding her upper body lowering towards the bed submissively. Having never taken anything, let alone a finger, into her gorgeous ass before. Not getting much time to adjust to the feeling either as the twisted man behind her, who had her husband killed earlier in the day, starting to thrust his cock in and out of her backside to make her sinfully groan out.

"MMMMM!! It is!! And don't... AHHHHH FUCK... You ever forget... MMMM!! Who did this to you!!" Zhuo made sure to remind her as he taunted his newest whore. Grinning as he stared down at the ass he was stuffed into. Watching her smooth cheeks jiggly delightfully as he pumped in or out of her rump. More than loving how right she was around him, and getting off on the fact that she was enjoying it just as much. Perhaps even more than him with how mind broken this gorgeous woman now is. "AHHHHH... I did! Your Lord! The ruler of this land!! MMMMM!! I claimed your backside as my property! My hole to fuck!!" He added between his grunts. His hands gripping her hips as he worked his cock back and forth to slide into her booty. Working gradually more into her ass with each thrust as he could tell she's never done anything like this before, but now will become extremely familiar with this sexual act.

"UHHHHHH!! MMMMM YES M-MY LORD!! UHHHHH!! USE... USE MY ASS!! AHHHHH!!" She nearly screamed out in desire. Her fingers clawing at the bedsheets as she moaned out. Cheek resting against the bed so her face was down, but ass up to be used by this man she's now calling her Lord. Even though he'd had her family and husband killed what already feels like a lifetime ago, but really was only under an hour ago. Her ass cheeks jiggling as her body rocked back and forth in response to his pumps. Juices leaking out of her snatch to dribble down her inner thighs despite not even touching herself down there. "AHHHHH,.. Use me... MMMMM USE ME!! FUCKING... FUCK!! USE ME!! AHHHHH!!" She was shamelessly begging. Sweat pouring off her face and her body as she took the first anal action of her life. Her tits swaying as they just brushed against the sheets from her slutty position as she took this butt fucking from behind. Barely with it in terms of staying awake as she took the kind of pumping that would wreck even an experienced Brothel whore.

"BWHAHAHAHAHA!! What a glorious day... MMMMM!! This has been!!" Dong openly brags as he grins. His stomach smacking off of her body as he goes in deep to her ass. Almost filling her backside up with every thick inch of his length that's now been stuffed into each of her equally fuckable and pleasurable holes over the course of him breaking her in to life as his new slut. "I killed your husband... AHHHHH!! Killed your father-in-law... MMMM!! And now I've taken you as my whore!! And you LOVE it!!" He reminded both her and himself, topping it off with another loud and cruel laugh. Watching his cock vanish between her rounded ass cheeks as he took her like she was just a living fuck toy to him. Seeing the sweat-soaked state she was in but caring not for her condition or mindset - only his own sinful pleasure. She was very attractive and could take his cock, and in the end to him that was all that was required for the land of wine, women and song he was building in The Three Kingdoms.

"I... I DO!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT LORD ZHUO!! I... I!! AHHHHHHH!!" Zhenji lost her mind once again, admitting to her sin and the cruelty of her life now. It all, along with the ploughing her now no longer virgin ass was taking, setting her off into another powerful orgasm. In fact, squirting out her juices such was her state of lust. Fluids spraying onto the sheets, coating her legs and even catching Zhuo behind her to make him groan. "AHHHHHHH... AHHHHHH... MMMMMM..." She gasped out as she moaned. Eyes blankly staring upward towards her own eyelids, as her tongue shamefully hung out of the side of her mouth to leave saliva drooling onto his sheets. If not for his grip on her hips, she'd no doubt collapse down onto the bed as her body shivered from the last moments of the most powerful cumming of her life.

The bearded, obese man grunted as he was able to pump one last time between her stunning cheeks. Her orgasm making her back passage tighten around his rod, almost causing him to blow a load there and then. He had other ideas however as he pulled out of her ass, taking just a moment to admire the now gaping state of her asshole before he let her slump down into the puddle of her own juices and sweat on the sheets. Gripping his cock as he added to the mess. Only needing a couple of strokes before he sent his seed splashing down onto the freshly fucked slut to maker her groan from the sensation. Cum splattering mostly onto her back in truly disrespectful fashion, but only sending some out onto the backside he'd just been deeply pumping. Grinning as he stroked out every last drop before gazing over the spunk that now rested all across her back and her ass.

"That will do for now, my Lady Zhenji." Dong announced as he slipped off to sit on the edge of the bed. Grabbing a jug of wine and loudly chugging it down with several greedy gulps. Tossing the container away to send it clattering along the floor before he stood up. "You will be a fine addition to my court as a whore! Perhaps even I'll allow you to see to administering punishments to those who commit crimes in my land... I do need some law and order now I've expanded my kingdom!"

Zhenji could only gasp at this point, laying in that sea of fluids on his bed as she was completely spent from taking such sinful action from her new Lord. Thoughts of her now dead family and husband not just far from her mind, but completely erased thanks to how corrupted he'd made her from that sexual session.

Zhuo took his time in getting dressed back into his Imperial clothing, figuring there was still hours in day left before the celebration banquet for his victory over the Yuan Shu and Yuan Shao. He might even get another round of sex with one of his other whores before then. As he approached his doorway, he paused to look back to the bed. "Lady Zhenji... I'm going to leave you now. Left in your sweat, your juices, and even my seed! How does that make you feel?"

With the last energy she had left, looking through her hair that stuck to her face, Zhenji looked across with a quite frightful, sick smile on her face. "It feels... Cruel... Thank you, my Lord..." She said lustfully, before her head slumped down, her cheek in the sweat as she fell into a deep, but much needed sleep.

Dong just laughed loudly as he walked out from the chamber without giving a second look back. Paying to attention even to the guards who saluted, and had heard every moment of the sex that had gone on. They peeked carefully around the doorway too see the broken in woman he'd just fucked not just senseless, but out of her humanity and dignity too. Life was truly good for the Prime Minister of the land.

A thought struck him as he walked away. Recalling the thoughtful gift of the Imperial Seal that his lovely granddaughter had gotten for him. Why stop at just being the Prime Minister? Why not claim the title of Emperor?

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12