Shangri-La Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

"You... AHHHH!! You really are doing this... UHHHH!! Under your own free will..." Lianshi said between groans as she looked back at Sun. Sounding more than just defeated as the reality of this all hit her like fire attack hit the fleet of Wei ships.

"As are you, my Lady Lianshi..." Dong pointed out with a grin. Knowing full well he was twisting the knife as he toyed with her mind. His work on her already having the desired effect when she groaned as he pulled out of her snatch.

"Lianshi! You're being so silly right now!" Shangxiang said like she was telling her friend off for still denying her new Lord. "What woman wouldn't want to serve such an amazing, kind Lord like Dong Zhuo?" She added as she pulled her finger out of Lianshi's backside, also making her groan in the process.

"I think it's time we really showed her what kinds of fun we both get up to..." Zhuo announced, lifting Lianshi with ease off from his lap, but only to turn her around. Pausing for a moment as he felt Sun's hand grip his cock to stroke him off, rubbing lotion over his inches for some extra preparation.

"What... What do you... AHHHHHH?? Ooooooooooh FUCK!!" Lianshi groaned deeper than before when now after having her pussy fucked, that same cock was now pushing up into her juicy backside from underneath. Finding herself moaning from unexpected pleasure - a possibly stimulant in the lotion? - as that meaty cock forced its way up into her tight rump. The head and an inch entering her as he started to thrust to fuck her. "H-How?? How can this... MMMM!! AHHHHH... F-Feel so good??" She moaned out, and a clear cry of pleasure at that as she started to jolt on his cock. Her tits once again bouncing away even in her clothing she still had on as he held her in place to take his pumps. Her arms out of reflex reaching back, placing onto is obese frame for a bit of support. Once more her body betraying what little resistance her mind still had as she started to raise and lower that curvy frame on that fuck-stick.

"It's because my Lord is the best!" Shangxiang giggles as she watches her friend and servant now become more and more willing to this sinful action. Despite how much she wants Zhuo's cock to be ravaging herself right now, she loves watching him fuck another woman just as much it seems if the juices trickling down her inner thighs are any indication. "Mmmmm... You're going to have so much fun serving our Lord, Lianshi..." She added with a sinful purr. Deciding to help herself to some action in a way. Slipping a hand under the cut open bottom of Lianshi's dress so her fingers could find, and then push into, that wet slot of the woman having her other lower hole pumped. Shangxiang having no issue fingering another female in this hole either as she starts to firmly work a couple of digits in and out of that damp twat, ensuring Lianshi moans out loudly from this sudden double teaming.

So focused on his own pleasure from filling up the tight rear tunnel of his latest conquest Zhuo didn't pay any attention to the actions of his already broken in whore. Most likely he wouldn't have objected to it anyway. His focus was working his fat inches in and out of that juicy, rounded ass that was bouncing with nice timing to his own pumps. Making sure he was more than pleasured from the combined motion as he thrust his inches deeper and deeper still into that clearly previously inexperienced hole. Giving him some twisted pride in knowing that he was the first man to use her backside like this, just like he's used all three of her equally pleasurable holes over the course of this strange to say the least threesome she didn't plan to be in, but has never refused to engage in.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM..." Lianshi moaned as the sweat dripped down her pretty face. Riding as best she can on the cock in her ass while taking the fingers of the woman she's supposed to be a maid and protector of knuckles deep in her dripping snatch. The once proud and defiant look on her face now one of dirty lust as groans of joy spilled from her mouth. "MMMMM YESSSSSS... F-Fun... AHHHHH!! MMMMMM... F-Fun... Serving our Lord... MMMMM!!" She spoke like she was under some kind of spell. Acting more like a filthy street whore than the proud warrior of Wu she's supposed to be. Fucked up the ass while still clad in her battle attire, while a fellow beautiful woman stuffs her fingers in and out of Lianshi's needy pussy. The pleasure overwhelming her to such a level that even if Lord Quan appeared here and now, she would still pledge her service to the wicked warlord driving deep up into her ass.

"MMMMM!! You'll be another fine whore... AHHHHH!! For my collection, Lady Lianshi!" Zhuo bragged with a wide, perverted smile knowing she's already past the point of returning to her previous respectable life by now. All the more reason for him to keep driving his cock up into her ass now that she's clearly able to handle his size inside that tightest of her holes. The smack of his crotch connecting off her cheeks now sounding out when he pumps upward to keep himself groaning. "AHHHHHH... I might even... MMMMM!! Let you keep being Lady Shangxiang's... AHHHHH... Personal maid too!" He added between his moans, but his words more to mock the fact she came here to try and talk sense into her Lady only to end up just like her - being a slut for his long, fat cock. The same shaft that was stuffing her rear full beyond anything she ever dreamed being possible.

"UHHHHH!! YES!! WHORE!! MMMMMM!! I'll... AHHHHHH FUCK!! I'll be!! MMMMMM OOOOOOOOOHHH!!" Lianshi gasped out, trying to speak but the building pleasure as she continued to have both her lower holes stimulated to say the least took its toll. The long haired beauty gritting her teeth as her eyes stared upward at the roof of this Imperial Throne Room. Her body shivering with delight on his dick as she started to cum hard. Soaking the digits of her Lady Sun Shangxiang as she kept finger-fucking her. "AHHHHHH!! MMMMM!! OOOOOOOOOOOH... MMMMMMM..." Lianshi moaned as her juices covered not just the fingers, but the hand and wrist of Sun as she rode out her orgasm. Her bounces mistimed on that cock slamming up into her rear but still craving some more of it. The smile on her face being just like that of Lady Shangxiang - of a broken, pleasure addicted slut craving that fat length. The expression staying on her even when those fingers were finally pulled out of her slot and she was raised off that fuck-stick that's owned all three of her sexual holes over the course of this threesome or sorts.

"A decent display!" Zhuo claimed, even though he was sat sweating from the effort needed to fuck a stunning woman of Lianshi's quality. "With some more training, you'll be right up there with the rest of my whores!"

"Th-Thank you... L-Lord Zhuo..." Lianshi gasped out as she was helped to stand by her former Lady. However, she soon groaned when Sun instead pushed her down back to her knees.

"You can thank our Lord by finishing the job you started on him!" Shangxiang claimed, even though she had been the one to first do anything sexual in this encounter. "And I know just how you can do that..." She added, as she turned Lianshi to face the grinning tyrant who hasn't yet stood up from his throne during all of this.

The longer haired of the two groaned when Sun knelt behind her just to reach around. Ripping the front of Lianshi's dress to let those massive, rounded breasts finally spring free much to Zhuo's lip licking approval. Shangxiang not stopping there as she cupped those mounds herself in order to bring them to that cock that's she's long been addicted to and now her good friend is as well. Making the twisted warlord moan as those mounds were wrapped around that meaty length before Sun started to work them up and down his pole. A big grin on her face as she loved hearing and seeing her Lord in pleasure from her actions, even if it wasn't her own body making him feel like this.

"MMMMMM... That's a new one... AHHHHH... We'll be sure to do this again sometime!" Dong announced as he moaned. Watching his fat length pop up from between that deep cleavage before vanishing back down as those tits were pumped along his side swiftly and smoothly. Although Sun herself wasn't exactly lacking in the chest, Lianshi's mountains were perhaps the biggest he's ever seen to date. Perfect for sliding a massive manhood like his in and out of as his moans proved as he sat and took a tit-fuck to remember. Made all the more hotter by the fact the motion itself was being performed by another woman, with no objections of Lianshi herself as she stared up still with lust in her eyes for the man who has sexually broken her.

"Any time my Lord!" Sun happily said with a tone of pride in her voice. More than overjoyed to please and pleasure the man she's married to with another woman's breasts. Seeing nothing wrong in engaging in this kind of action as long as it meets his sinful satisfaction. Even if to any normal thinking person it was an activity not fitting for a Crown Princess of Wu, her loyal maid, and especially not for someone claiming to be the Prime Minister of the Three Kingdoms. "Any other woman's chest you want to use! I'll be there to make sure you get them!" Shangxiang added with a giggle as she kept those mounds sliding up and down his dick. The slap of skin meeting skin ringing out when she lowered those breasts down to connect with his crotch before bringing them right up swiftly in order to repeat the motion.

Having those plump, round breasts sandwiching his cock in such a filthy manner didn't just leave him moaning and sweating in his clothing as he sat on his throne. His dick was now pulsing between those orbs as Sun with surprising skill worked them briskly up and down like this was all too common an activity for both women to take part in. Lianshi groaning herself as certainly for the first time having someone else work her tits on a man, she seemed to be enjoying the feeling of that huge cock she was now very familiar with working in and out of her cleavage. Both women gazing up with still strong desire even though one woman has already been brought to orgasm, while the other had only sucked his cock briefly before the action really got underway.

Unsurprisingly, this kind of sinfulness finally brought Zhuo to his limit. His cock pulsing between those big breasts but not bothering to warn either of his whores, both new and long broken in, of what was about to happen. Lianshi finding out when the first thick shot of spunk nearly blinded her when it caught high up to her cheek. A second burst then hitting her mouth and chin, leaving her eagerly licking it up off her lips with a groan. Shangxiang keeping those breasts of her maid pumping along that dick to milk their Lord dry. Cum firing out to splash back into the valley between Lianshi's mountains as well as covering the tops. So much jizz that it dripped down the front and over Sun's fingers that were keeping those mounds in place until his rod finally started to go soft.

"So? Was Lianshi good enough for you?" Sun asked as she finally let go of her guardian and maid's breasts. "Can she stay? I can train her up to be the best whore for you, just like me!" She said, standing and placing her hands together looking ready to beg him for the privilege.

"Ha! Very well then... I'll allow it!" Zhuo announced with a smile, even though he'd absolutely keep this new busty beauty as one of his whores even if these two women had never known each other before. "Lady Lianshi! You shall serve me as part of my Imperial Court... But you must also serve Lady Shangxiang until you can satisfy me like she can!" He added, despite the fact that she had already done more than enough to make him moan let alone her breasts making him cum just then.

"Th-Thank you, my Lord!" Lianshi said, standing up so she could bow as if she'd just been granted a major honour by a man she had hated at the start of this. "I promise I will not let you down! Or my Lady down either!"

"Good! Now come on Lianshi!" Sun say brightly as she took her friend by the hand. Not even caring that she hadn't been allowed to be sexually satisfied by her Lord during this all. "Let's go get you trained!" She announced, leading Lianshi down the steps from the throne in order to leave. "Lady Bai gave me just the device the other day that can help us train that mouth of yours... You'll be sucking Lord Zhuo's cock real good soon enough!" She explained as the two headed away despite Lianshi's breasts and face being covered with cum.

Dong just sat back, still with his cock out and pants lowered as he grinned with satisfaction. Somehow he never got tired of breaking in and claiming beauty after beautiful warrior officer of the Three Kingdoms. Plus, with how things were going in the land soon enough Shu, Wu and Wei would be at one another's throats to restart the wars between them once again. All he'd have to do is wait and pick up the pieces... Especially if there was another stunning woman he could get for himself in the process.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story or via the form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12