Shangri-La Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zhou just let out a long, wicked laugh of victory at her begging. The inevitable that he knew would happen of braking this sexy Ninja girl from Japan and making her addicted to his thick Chinese cock as he rammed it stiffly in and out of her. That slap of his unsightly, heavy body connecting sharply with her stunning, slim frame ringing out around his quarters along with their shameless moans. Keeping her held by the waist so he could keep pulling her back to take the next pump he sent deep into her when the force of those same thrusts sent her jolting forward. Properly using her dripping wet hole not just for his pleasure but like he owned her in body and now corrupted mind. If he fully understood how dangerous a trained, experienced Shinobi was then his ego would only further increase in size knowing what a near impossible task to break someone like her is.

"MMMMM..." Kunoichi groaned when he pulled out of her already well fucked twat. "M-My Lord... Don't tell me you're finished..." She purred, licking her lips as she stared over her shoulder with that newfound lust for a man she despised earlier on.

"Ha! Far from it, my little Ninja whore!" Dong said. Once again using her legs to turn her over this time fully onto her back.

"Mmmmm... Cock... More..." She said, sounding truly cock-drunk as she stared down at that shaft, dripping with her juices as he moved not just between her legs, but on top of her. "Please... F-Fuck your dirty... Ninja... Whore..." Kunoichi begged with a lick of her lips.

"Since you asked so nicely..." He said, pushing his dick back into her as he mounted her for the extremely shameful Mating Press. Making her groan from the massive weight that was not pressing down on top of her but even then, she still grinned wildly now that she had her Master's shaft back in her.

That was further proven by her legs, still with her Shinobi footwear and braces on, wrapping around his bulky body as far as she could for a tight, needy squeeze. Getting what her now broken mind now wanted as he plunged his cock straight down into her folds, making her head tilt back in pleasure as he kicked the Press position off with stiff thrusts. Little mercy shown as he went straight to work and rammed away. That slap of skin hitting skin ringing out sharply as he fucked his newest whore. Smirking as her hands brushed along his flabby arms like he was the only lover she's ever had. After today, he'd certainly be the only one she'd ever fuck in her life. Serving not as a lethal Ninja but as one of many personal whores to use and fuck any time, and in any position he so desired.

"AHHHHHH YESSSSS!! MORE!! H-HARDER, MASTER!! YESSSS!! AHHHHH MMMMM!!" Even her moans were of a delirious, sex-drunk slut as her eyes were staring vacantly up at the man on top of her as she took his dick. Unable to clearly think and remember not just the bet she never should have agreed to, but her Ninja duties to another man she once swore her life to protect. The only thoughts in her shattered mind now were of sex, dick and getting supreme pleasure no matter the cost. "MMMMM!! D-DEEPER!! PLEASE, LORD ZHOU!! U-USE... MMMMM FUCK!! U-USE YOUR S-SLUTTY NINJA WHORE!! MMMMMM..." She degraded herself further with each fresh moan that poured out of her drooling in delight mouth. Her clothes still covering most of her body getting further sweat soaked thanks to his obese size sliding against hers as she was pinned down. His hips driving down to drive his cock balls deep into her twat over and over. If not for that ruined attire she had on, she would be unrecognisable in such a whorish state.

"MMMMM... I knew you had this potential in you! MMMM!! A much more agreeable look for you... AHHHHHH! Than that angry scowl from before!" The sex-drunk warlord from China bragged, seeing the new state of mind that he's forced the Japanese beauty to be in now. Pumping rapidly away in this Mating Press to fill her snatch up so hard and fast that even if she never had sex again, there would be no way her snatch would return to the tightness she had before today. All the better for his massive, lengthy rod to enjoy sliding in and out of his latest piece of beautiful property. "MMMMM... Moan for me, Ninja whore! Moan! MMMMM!! Accept your place in my court, you shameless slut!! AHHHHH..." He demanded, even as he was getting that and then some. His wicked mind thinking that if there were any more Shinobi women out there in this new land to conquer then they would be a breeze if they were anything like this beauty. So even with his length buried in one moaning, addicted to his dick woman his mind knew no end to his lust as he thought of even more women to have as his wives without even knowing who they were.

So drunk in sin now, Kunoichi couldn't even tell that he wasn't caring about her broken mind any more as her eyes rolled back and those loud, long moans still flowed from her parted in an O-shape lips. Sweat dripping from the exposed parts of her legs onto the sheets while her Shinobi clothing was soaked through and clinging to her petite frame. Her bright hair a mess with her ponytail barely staying in place as she was still trapped in place. Barely jolting from the pumps driving down to the hilt into her thanks to his bulk pinning her with this Mating Press. His heavy balls slapping into her butt over and over as he pounded her and left her groaning in delight as her snatch still clung onto his prick out of this new erotic instinct he'd forced into her.

It wasn't to his surprise then that soon enough she was shuddering underneath his massive weight as she started to climax. Her mind further wrecked with pleasure as even with her snatch tightening he kept pumping away to ensure she was claimed as his woman. Greatly enjoying how her juices were squelching out as he kept plunging his dick up and down into her box from above. Even helping himself to a taste of her lips as he leaned his hideous face towards her gorgeous, sweat-covered features. Capturing her flicking tongue for a lewd slurp that left her moaning into him for a wicked making out session as the pleasure raced through her body. Leaving her looking further like a cheap Brothel slut instead of the once proud and lethal Ninja she was at the start of this day.

Deciding to fully enjoy himself as well at this point, he didn't even bother trying to unwrap her legs from around him and pull out. Using that vice-like grip currently around his pistoning member in order to milk his cock dry as he unloaded deep into that well-fucked and resized snatch of hers. Grunting like a beast in heat as the sweat dripped off his unsightly body as he fired his thick, hot spunk deep into the gorgeous beauty from Japan. Keeping that fat Chinese cock buried inside her folds and giving a thrust each time a new shot of jizz was sent out of him so the load would splatter deep into the moaning woman. The Mating Press well and truly completed when her legs limply fell away from his body and he pulled out. A sick smile on his face as he stepped back to watch his load leak out from her gaping pussy and ooze down onto his bedsheets.

"So, I think I've won out little bet, haven't I my little Ninja slut?" Zhou taunted, moving around the bed. "Huh? Oh? Too much for you to handle I guess!" He said, letting out a wicked laugh.

Indeed, although her eyes were open they were glazed over as Kunoichi lay there in her sweat, juices and now leaked with his spunk. Fucked so hard she was in a post-orgasm trance unable to even think straight. But with a smile on her face of a true whore that certified her place as one of his women.

"Oh well! You can just lay there then... And if you're still here later on, then I'll enjoy round two with you!" He said as he smiled. Not even caring about potential consequences of a man from another timeline, let alone dimension, blowing a load inside of another woman. After all, he had a woman from the Mystic Realm who might now a spell or three to fix any issues with that.

Without even a look back over his shoulder at the woman he's left in almost a sex-coma from such hard sex, he slipped on a spare robe and headed towards his bathhouse for some relaxation. Smirking to himself as he considered how he's already claimed (or in his mind, reclaimed) women from his homeland of the Three Kingdoms of China and now beauties from the Warring States of Japan. Let alone an otherworldly Mystic as well. The potential for this new Shangri-La were endless! Who knows who he'd stumble upon next and claim as his own. Oh, and he supposed there was the small matter of dealing with all these demons, the plans of the Gods of Olympus and whatever this Serpent King stuff was about. But all in good time! After all currently, discounting all his handmaidens and peasant women he could use, he only had five women of note in his new harem. That certainly wouldn't do for a man of his sinful ambitions. He needed his wives to at least be in double digits... And even then he wouldn't stop!

* * *

I am not currently taking suggestions for stories to do in the future. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12