Shanice and the Questionnaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "No one has done that before."

He again made a noise.

She could feel it really stiffen.

He yelled, "Harder."

She did so.

He yelled,"I'm going to cum."

She pinched it; this stopped him from cumming. She learned this because of a guy who never lasted very long. She did this to Ryan because of the way he teased her. This was a huge turn on for her.

He let out a moan and looked at her and asked, "What are you doing?"

She smiled and said, "Returning the favor."

He let out a groan.

She promised, "Trust me."

In an odd voice he said, "Okay."

She undid her bra and let it drop. She poured more warming jell on his cock she placed her chest next to his cock. With how small her breasts were breast sex was not an option but she placed his cock just over her right breast and aggressively jerked it.

She appreciated it when he asked, "You don't mind?"

"Just warn me before you shoot." With a different tone, "Please let me control it."

In an odd voice he said, "I will."

He loved watching her dark hand and seeing her dark nipples perky was a complete turn on for him.

It was only a couple minutes later, "It's cumming."

She could feel it get hard in her hand.

He was breathing heavy and carrying on.

He warned her, "It's cumming."

His cock became really stiff. She made it spattered on her chest and boob. She could tell watching it splatter on her boob was a huge turn on for him. When he was finished she handed him one of the old hand towels and she used the other.

She said, "If you don't mind I'd like to clean this off better."

"That makes sense."

She stepped into the bathroom and shut the door.

He: slipped on his underwear, stepped up to the bathroom, heard the shower on, opened the door, stepped into the bathroom, he spotted her silhouette behind a purple and white floral shower curtain; the print was three giant purple tulips. This bathroom followed the same design as her bedroom. Everything in this bathroom was a combination purple and gray with flower decorations adding to the decor. He imagined scaring her but felt this was an unwise thing to do.

He yelled, "I'm in here."

"What are you doing?"

"I was going to go pee."

She decided to go for it. Her heart pounded.

She said, "You could pee in here?"

"Hugh?"

She pulled the shower curtain and suggested, "If you wanted you could step in here and pee."

He looked at her.

This was something he never considered.

She hoped he wouldn't reject her when she said, "I'd like to watch you pee."

"You want to watch me?"

"Yes."

He slipped off his underwear and stepped into the shower.

Her heart thumped. She never believed she would find anyone who would be willing to try watersports.

"This is new for me."

With her heart pounding she said, "It's for me too. I never told anyone I was interested in it."

"Do you want me to pee on you?"

She thought about it, she stepped up to him, and put out her hand, "Pee on it."

"Are you sure?"

"Not really."

He smiled.

"I can't hold it much longer."

She said, "Let it go."

For the first time in her life she was touching another person's pee stream. She stepped up to him and let him pee on her leg. The biggest turn on was Ryan's willingness to try something most would have been turned off by and ridiculed her for. Besides this she liked the feeling of the warm pee on her legs and feet.

When he was finished he asked, "Did you like that?"

"Did you?"

He answered honestly, "I'm not sure."

She said, "It was fun for me."

She stepped up to him and kissed him.

"Well maybe we should add pee questions to the questionnaire."

She burst out laughing. This caused him to laugh too.

When they were done he grabbed a bar of soap and started to lather his hands. She turned her back to him. He enjoyed washing her.

She asked, "Would you mind if I peed on you?"

He answered, "I'm unsure about it."

"Is there anything about pee you'd like to try?"

He stopped washing her.

She said, "What?"

"I don't think you'd like it."

She turned around and said, "Sweetie I'm the one who's asking?"

"Would you pee in your pants?"

She never thought about this. She asked, "Why would you want me to pee in my pants?"

He said honestly, "At a party in college a woman was so drunk she peed in her pants. Ever since I've been interested in seeing it again. I'm not sure I'm into anything else. I've never thought I'd meet someone who would be into it."

"I was afraid of telling anyone I liked it."

She felt so close to him. It wasn't the subject it was the fact they could talk about anything. Not once did he ridicule her or make her feel awkward. This sealed the deal. She admitted to herself she was indeed in love with this man. She felt compelled to kiss him. He kissed back. She allowed him to finish washing her. She then washed him. She felt so close to him. They turned off the water and dried one another.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and asked, "Would you make love to me?"

"I'd love too."

She smiled and grabbed his hand and led her to the bed. She hoped beyond hope this would be good. If not, she was willing to make it work. They both removed all the pillows; Ryan wondered why women bought so many pillows. She pulled the comforter and blanket back and laid down on the sheets. Ryan followed her. She was about to get lube but to her surprise he started to kiss her and gently caress her. She was surprised when he took the time to get her moist and ready. She enjoyed getting him ready. This is when he mounted her. He directed her to put her legs together. She remembered the drawing of this position. She doubted this would work but she would trust him. His legs were on the sides of her legs and he slipped it in. This feeling surprised her. This was far from the aerobic type of love making she was used to; it was true it was far from a "full feeling" but there was a close feeling attached to this position. To make this position work it turned out to be more of a grinding and less about humping. This was a new experience for her. What she liked about this position was how is cock was touching her clit. Because of how she was feeling this grinding was very pleasurable.

It had been a long time since he felt his cock enter a woman. If this position didn't work for her, he had a couple other positions in mind. It felt so good to him. He was surprised when she started to slightly move her hips with his. Only his friend with benefits responded the way Shanice was; he believed Shanice was the best at it. He loved how her pussy was gripping his cock. He believed he was rubbing against her large clit.

She pulled him in and whispered, "This is great."

"You like it."

"I just told you I did?"

"I guess you did."

"Just shut up."

He listened.

They went on for a while.

She shifted a little and his head hit her spot. She jerked.

"Are you alright?"

With her eyes wide, "Do that again?"

"What?"

She moved and found the spot. For the first time the head of a penis was hitting her G-spot. This felt so different than the full feeling she was used to. They felt different but she liked both.

"Stay right there."

"Okay."

She called out, "It's hitting my spot!"

She started to pant and wiggle.

It took some effort to maintain the spot.

"Stay still."

In a desperate voice, "Okay."

It was difficult for her to remain still but she managed it. Once he was able to get the grove, he was directly hitting it. For the first time in a long time, with a guy inside of her, she was feeling herself cum. What added to this pleasure was his pelvis rubbing against her clit.

She felt his cock harden.

One of her fantasies was to orgasm at the same time as her partner. What surprised both was she had an orgasm first. She was about to push him off but he felt it shoot out. She was able to wait long enough until he finished. The way his cock pulsated inside of her she was grateful she was on the pill. He pulled out. The two laid on the bed exhausted.

She turned to him.

Was he a guy who cuddled? Or would he run out the door? Or would he cuddle for ten seconds? Or would he fall asleep? Was he really in love with her? Would it now be awkward? It seemed like an eternity to find out. He looked at her. To her delight he started to gently touch her arm. She turned to her side. He moved up against her. He gently kissed her back and was touching her arm. He tried to touch her breast.

She moved his hand, "No."

He said, "I guess you aren't ready."

She said, "Ready?"

"I was thinking we could do it again?"

She thought he was joking, "Tomorrow."

"Am I staying the night?"

"Yes."

"I'll need to pick up some clothes from my house."

"I'll take you shopping tonight."

"I don't have the money to buy clothes."

"Don't worry."

She wondered if this would be a problem.

"I'll pay you back when I get paid."

She agreed. If he never paid her back she didn't care.

"What do you want to eat?"

His answer, "I don't care."

During this time he kept touching her. She needed to get up and go to the bathroom. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. She came back and he was still laying there nude. She found herself laying next to him. As they continued to talk about their plans for the evening she felt his hands touching her breasts. They responded. She was surprised when his hands ended up touching her clit.

He turned her on when he said, "I love your clit."

She turned to face him.

She found herself rubbing his cock.

"Would you ride me?"

She was unsure this would be a good position.

"Trust me."

She found herself mounting him. To be honest this was less than spectacular. What she always liked about this position was she was in control. She would work it for a while. If it didn't work: she would jack him off, take a short shower, get ready for shopping, and maybe just go out to a restaurant; the least thing she wanted was to make something. She thought of the kitchen. She would need to clean it. She was about to jack him off.

He loved: looking at how hard her breasts were, how wet she felt, and loved how she was riding him. As they continued he could tell she was less into it. He could feel her starting to become dry. She was still humping it but it was without the energy as before. He reached up and touched her clit.

She looked down at him.

He continued to twirl her clit.

She wouldn't argue with this. She leaned back and let him play with her; she then aggressively humped it. She felt the last position was better. This felt good because of his fingering more than his cock being inside of her. Still, she could see the fun in this.

He loved this. He could see all of her and could see his white cock in her black pussy. She reached up and started to caress her own nipples. She gently removed his fingers and started to aggressively rub her clit. This was heaven for Ryan. It stiffened and he again had another orgasm. There was a lot less cum this second time but he did orgasm again.

He said panting, "Get off me."

She understood and lifted herself off. She spotted the towel still laying on the settee. She was about to go get it when to her shock Ryan grabbed her, reached down and aggressively played with her clit. She grabbed her nipples. In a short time she had her third orgasm of the day. This was the least powerful of the three but it was one all the same.

She yelled, "Stop it!"

He did.

She fell backwards against his chest. They went on their sides. She was facing the settee. She felt his light touch.

She turned on her side and looked at him and said "No."

He smiled, "We can't go again?"

With a face she said, "We have things to do."

"Later?"

She touched him on his chest, "I wouldn't count on it. Nor would I discount it either."

"We have things to do. Like take a quick shower. No touching."

She got up and grabbed the towel and cleaned herself off right. She looked at her purple sheets and said to Ryan as he was laying there, "We'll have to wash these sheets."

He answered back, "Alright."

*** The Next day: On the couch in the basement ***

They were snuggling on the basement couch watching a horror movie. The bowl of popcorn was on her lap. She was wearing a brand new matching two piece multi-colored floral newspaper print side crop top with biker shorts; normally she washed new clothes before wearing them but Ryan wanted to see her in this outfit. The best part of this outfit was the fact Ryan helped her pick it out.

What surprised Shanice was Ryan's willingness to shop with her the whole day. They started their shopping day at a large clothing department store with a selection of men's clothing. This turned out to be the most difficult shopping trip of the day. It was related to the reluctance of Ryan wanting to wear clothes Shanice was picking out for him. He ended up with a few shirts, a couple pair of pants, and a couple pairs of shorts. He insisted on paying for them. This didn't turn out to be expensive for Ryan because of all the coupons and discounts she had saved up. The fun part of shopping here was slipping through the intimates area and when Ryan helped Shanice pick out some business attire. She made him change into the new clothes as soon as they paid for them.

Shanice made sure the next two stores were the same clothing stores he sent the links from. The best part of shopping at these stores were the winks and nods she received while shopping in these stores. She believed she was receiving these positive responses because she was shopping with a guy who was encouraging her to shop and was actively helping her. It was obvious by how they behaved they were a couple. After these two stores they visited to other clothing stores in strip malls.

During this time is when Shanice started to bring him into the fitting room. She had only done this with one other guy. This just felt so natural to her. She felt it helped them pick out outfits. Later she would do the same when he changed clothes. They were always polite if a store refused to let Ryan enter the fitting room with her. When this happened she would step out and ask him what he thought or he step out and ask her what she thought.

They went to the mall. The first thing they did was head to the food court. Shanice talked about how when she was little this food court had a lot more restaurants. They both talked about how malls were dying. They ended up sharing their meals. After they went to a variety of stores. A pattern emerged, as long as they were shopping for her, they had a great time. If they shopped for him it was less enjoyable for both; but by the end of this shopping trip they were settling in on how to do this. They received a lot of looks while they shopped at a popular women intimates store. Shanice ended up purchasing a very nice silk outfit.

After they went to a department store and shopped for items she needed for her house and things he would need when he stayed. He ended up with: shavers, shaving cream, his brand of soap, his brand of body wash, his brand of shampoo, his own comb, a brand new shaving kit bag, his own set of towels, and they picked up a few food items he liked. He helped her pick out a new vacuum and he suggested they buy a toaster over. He sold her on it when he mentioned bagels were cooked better in it; bagels were a morning staple for her.

After this they drove back to her house and put everything away. They left again and went to a bowling alley with a good pro shop. He bought her a bowling ball, bag, and shoes. They split the cost on this. They enjoyed bowling but she was irritated with her scores. What surprised her was how encouraging he was to her. She never had the feeling if she ever won he'd give her drama; as a matter of fact it seemed he was trying to help her be better than he was.

After she took him to a boutique specializing in lingerie and sexual toys. This store was female and couple friendly. She brought every long term boyfriend here. With past boyfriends she had both positive and negative experiences. She felt this one was both positive but interesting. What was interesting was his willingness to say what he liked and disliked; something this surprised her. They purchased a couple toys, a plastic sheet, a couple sexy outfits, and a couple costumes; he was all for wearing one as well. The costumes were a compromise for her. She was unsure how exciting dressing up and pretending to be someone else would be. This reminded her of when she tried out for drama club. She believed she was the worst actress in the world. She ended up working the stage crew and helping out with costumes. The cop outfit was her way of introducing restraints but she was unsure of how to "act" in the cop costume. She was keenly aware out of all three costumes she purchased this was the easiest one to roleplay.

She knew of a store specializing in kink. If someone was to build a sex dungeon this was the place to go. She had never taken any of her boyfriends here. She took Ryan. Part of the reason she took him here was out of plain curiosity. She immediately noticed he became very serious in this store. She felt he was either completely for and idea or completely turned off by an idea. The one thing they had fun picking out was a latex outfit. Even when they picked this out he was much more subdued than in any of the other stores. She needed to special order it. She had always wanted to purchase one but didn't do so because she felt it would have been a waist of money. She knew Ryan would like her wearing it and obviously wouldn't criticize her for it. He agreed to rubber restraints and feathers; this excited her. She believed the only reason he did so was because of the cop costume. What surprised her was when he picked out a paddle. She would have picked out something more aggressive looking but if this was the one he would use to paddle her backside with; why would she argue. She appreciated the paddle and the restraints because this was a compromise on his part. She correctly believed he would have never picked these items out if she hadn't made a request for them. There were items in this store they would never try and both were happy about this.

The last store they went to was a shoe store. She took him here to get a better idea on what he really liked when it came to footwear. Through out the day she purchased accessory items, a couple pairs of shoes, and three pair of boots (one of these went with the latex outfit). She found his tastes with these items to be the most interesting and somewhat frustrating. What she often thought he would like he didn't. So often what she believed would land in the obvious fetish category he didn't like. The boots and the shoes were the biggest surprise. She would have never picked these styles out for herself but after showing them to her and putting them on. She liked them. It was obvious he liked buckles and gladiator style shoes and boots.

By the end of the day she had a good idea on what turned him on. Through out the day she had purposely picked out items she had no intention of buying just to see if he liked it or not. She learned quickly he never lied about what he liked and didn't like. This was certainly true when it came to the clothes she picked out for him. The one item that surprised her the most was denim. She was equally surprised on how good his tastes where. He even expanded her ideas on what she should wear.

After the shoe store they went to a local restaurant near her house; they ended up sharing their meals.

After dinner they went back to her house. They unloaded the car. She dressed up in a sexy outfit and Shanice tried a small butt plug for the first time. She wanted to be paddled but he said he wasn't ready for it. He received the best blow job in his life when she licked it and sucked on it like a popsicle. They tried making love in a different position but ended up enjoying the nirvana again.

1...345678