Share Around

Story Info
Be careful who is watching and when.
3.5k words
4.27
12.3k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts anal and group sex between adults, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Doug thought nothing of it as he looked out the window whilst he was taking a coffee break from work. The shift to working from home had been a bonus as his commute time was now productive time, his interactions with his colleagues had suffered slightly but his interaction with his neighbours had been vastly improved. As such he knew that Andy and Sienna were having some work done on their home and so it came as no surprise to see a plumber with his tool bag walking from the house to his van. Doug mused 'This plumber is either very thorough or very lax. That job should have been finished last week. Oh well, he's leaving mid-afternoon and so must be getting close to finishing.' It just so happened that the following week, Doug was walking past one of his front windows when he spotted the same plumbers van parked a few houses down. 'Was he here again or is someone else having some work done? Oh well it's lunch time and the weathers so nice I think I'll take my break sitting outside.'

He was sat enjoying being bathed by the sun as he flicked through a magazine that had recently been delivered when he heard a groan, then another and another. At first, he thought nothing of it, aside from the fact it was obviously female but maybe someone was exercising or moving something heavy around. The sounds then changed and he could clearly hear "Oh god. Yes. Yes, don't stop. I'm nearly there. Ohhhhh, I'm coming."

Now the earlier groans made sense, they were sexual in nature. Doug stood and orientated himself to where the sounds were coming from and worked out it was from next door. 'Maybe Andy has come home early to give Sienna what for' were Doug's exact thoughts. Whatever the event, he was putting Sienna through her paces. Doug chuckled to himself and decided reading the magazine wasn't going to be possible with that kind of soundtrack in the background and so retired inside. It was his habit to enjoy a drink surveying the neighbourhood from his front window and it was a bit of a shock when he realised that Andy's car wasn't in the drive. 'But how come he's not here when I heard those sounds. It was definitely coming from next door.' Just then Doug caught sight of the plumber walking down his neighbour's path -- minus his tool bag -- and was waving back at Sienna's house; he walked to his van and then drove off. The realisation then hit 'Sienna is messing around with the plumber but what should I do with this knowledge?' Doug mused.

After mulling it around for a few minutes, Doug knew exactly what was to be done, he would have to help himself. His neighbour was very pretty, slender, blonde and when she had worn figure hugging clothes, looked like she possessed a nice chest. He strode to his front door and made his way to his neighbours. When the door was answered, it came as no surprise that it was Sienna who answered the door. The surprise came in the form of her dressed in just a fluffy white towelling robe. She's a good 6 or 7 inches shorter than Doug and had to look up at him "Oh, you just caught me on route to the shower" Sienna said matter of factly.

Doug smirked and said "I bet you were. Has the plumber fixed the shower or is he the reason you're having to shower? I've just seen him leave -- without his tool bag I might add -- a matter of minutes after hearing you beg someone, now what was it? Oh yes 'don't stop I'm nearly there, I'm coming' I think were the exact words."

The colour drained from Sienna's face, and she gripped the neck of the dressing gown together at the same time as opening and closing her mouth wordlessly. Eventually she started to say "I... I... "but Doug cut her off.

"You're doing the dirty on Andy, yes I guessed" Doug chuckled mirthlessly.

Sienna shook her head "No, it's not that... well, oh god. I... I... "

Again, he cut over her "You want me to tell Andy?"

Sienna waved her hands frantically "No. No. Please don't. I beg you."

As well as standing a good six or seven inches taller than her, Doug also had an imposing posture "Oh I see, you want me to keep quiet" Sienna's expression brightened at the suggestion. "Well, I think my peace needs to be bought somehow. I think you need to invite me in, lose the gown and give me some of what laughing boy has just been getting."

Sienna's face stayed pale but looked as if Doug had slapped her face blabbering "I couldn't... I mean I can't... I... I..."

The smile disappeared from Doug's face as he replied, "Couldn't or won't do the dirty, you just have been, and you've already said you don't want option A, so I suggest as I have nothing to lose, and you have everything to lose that you invite me in and lose the robe or I'm messaging Andy." Although still wearing her stunned expression, Sienna meekly took two steps backwards without a trace of resistance. Doug said nothing more and stepped over the threshold, closing the door behind him. He raised one eyebrow in a silent question and Sienna guessed what he was thinking. With shaking hands, she ever so slowly reached up to the neckline of her dressing gown, stopped momentarily until she saw his expression unchanged and then tentatively started to open the front of her dressing gown to reveal she was, as Doug had suspected, naked underneath. He marvelled at her flawless white skin, beautiful, rounded boobs and sparsely covered pussy with its blonde hair. "Ok, let's move this to the living room" ordered Doug.

Sienna gave a single nod of acknowledgement and led the way into the living room giving Doug a front row seat to admire her shapely butt as it swayed with each step. Sienna halted in the centre of the room and asked, "Where do you want me?"

Doug replied, "Turn around and lean over the back of the sofa." As much as he liked her tits, her butt was just too delicious. As she positioned herself and got comfortable, the stance made her legs open, and her pussy parted to show the moist folds within. This is what Doug had come to see and traced the tips of his index and middle finger over her folds making her shiver. They were already moist, but he never considered it to be because of him, this was obviously residue from her earlier coupling. Doug asked, "So did lover boy wear a rubber or bareback?"

Sienna briefly looked over her shoulder and replied, "He wore a rubber."

Doug nodded, "Good. No sloppy seconds for me then" as he continued to probe deeper inside her with his two fingers. Sure enough, she was still worked up and in no time his fingers were making a loud squelching sound as they worked inside her. Sienna tried to supress a groan of satisfaction, but it didn't escape Doug's ears making him chuckle to himself. While still working his fingers of his right hand, his left was unfastening his trousers and pushing them down around his ankles. He shuffled over so he was stood behind her, removed his fingers and replaced them with his cock -- bareback I might add. Sienna's head shot up at the sudden intrusion, but she soon put it back down so that she could use the soft cushions to stifle her groan as he just kept going until he bottomed out in one long slow thrust and then just held there enjoying how her soft velvety muscles adapted to the shape of his cock.

She felt him jiggling around behind her but didn't think to enquire further. What she didn't see is Doug retrieving his phone lining up his forearm so that his tattoo was showing over her back just to the side of the rather distinctive birthmark on Sienna's lower back and snapped a photo. It would serve a double purpose; it would ensure his neighbour would accommodate his return visits lest the picture be sent to her husband as he'd know exactly whose back it was. Today though it was serving another purpose. The picture was sent to one of Doug's contacts along with the message 'Instead of paying you back what I owe from the last card night, come to my neighbour's house and enjoy a bit of this by way of payment.' Doug's buddy Sam had met Sienna previously and Doug knew from the way he looked at her that Sam would be over straight away.

With that out of the way, Doug set about slinging his hips backwards and forwards at a brutal rate so that his dick was a blur while he gripped her hips for leverage. The pace certainly wasn't what Sienna was used to, even the plumber was gentler and yet the pace and being ordered around found her pussy lubricating more than was usual and she eventually came, clamping her pussy muscles around the invading cock. This wasn't missed by Doug, and it tipped him over the edge. He immediately pulled out, pulled Sienna by the shoulders so that she slumped off the sofa while still shaking from her own climax and he lined his cock up with her chest and blew his come over her tits. Sienna was still a little dazed from her own unexpected climax but was just about conscious of someone knocking on her front door.

Doug turned on his heels saying "Stay exactly as you are but close your eyes" which she unthinkingly complied with. While still naked Doug walked to the door, took a quick peak through the spy hole and on seeing his friend Sam, opened the door, lowered his voice and said "Come in."

Sam took one look at his friend, pulled a strange face and began to say "What the F... "but trailed off when he caught site of his friend putting a finger to his lips.

Keeping his voice low Doug continued "Look I still owe you for last week's card game" leading Sam by the arm until they reached the doorway to Sienna's living room "I've seen how you looked at Sienna in the past and so how about you getting your jollies off with her by way of repaying my debt?" On hearing voices Sienna jumped slightly and looked shocked that another man was in her house. She was vaguely aware that he looked familiar and made to cover her nudity with her hands. Doug smiled and said to her "Now don't be shy, unless you want me telling hubbie. You are going to let Sam here enjoy a bit of what I've just been sampling."

Sienna began to cry and covered her face in her hands. 'How could I be so stupid as to sleep with the plumber, now another man knows?' she thought to herself. Her response to Doug was "How could you expose me to another man, isn't it enough that you have your way with me?"

Doug took a moment to reply and said "Just enjoy it. Keep me sweet and Andy will never know. I'll make sure Sam here only comes over when I do so we can keep this minimised as much as possible. I certainly ain't killing any golden goose. Now stand up and put your arms at your side." The blonde housewife did as he had instructed, and Doug turned to Sam and asked "Well. Do we have a deal?"

Sam couldn't take his eyes off Sienna's naked body but had enough control to say, "Hell yes."

Doug's smile broadened. First, he turned to Sam and said, "You had better get naked then." Turning to Sienna he said "You better clean your tits up then. I can't see laughing boy here liking having that shoved in his face." Seeing the unhappy expression on her face his own expression turned to a scowl, adding as he raised his hands "You'd better get used to it unless you want to say goodbye to all this. Look you'll just have to keep me sweet once a week. Every now and again when I owe this lump money you might need to put out for both of us but all we ask is we enjoy getting our jollies off and we promise to do our best to make sure you get the same. How's that?"

Sienna stamped off into the kitchen to wipe her chest down and by the time she had returned Sam was stood waiting naked with a nice erection protruding out in front of him, 'Hmmm, bigger than Doug's, maybe I'll get some pleasure from this after all' she thought. "Where do you want me?" she asked addressing Sam.

He strode over to the armchair, sat down and replied, "You can come ride me."

Internally Sienna was processing how his naked butt was sat on her soft furnishings before she admitted she had little say in proceedings. She went and stood in front of the visitor and allowed him to a moment to enjoy the view of her body. If anyone had asked her yesterday, she would have said she didn't enjoy showing off her body, but the attentions of Doug and the plumber had changed her mind plus Sam's excited state gave her ego a bit of a boost. Strangely, now she had fucked Doug, her guilt at having done the same with the plumber had disappeared -- if men were willing to provide her with enjoyment, she figured she might as well ride the wave while she could in the hope her husband would never find out.

Sienna placed her feet either side of Sam's legs, stood over his crutch and then slowly knelt down until the spongy head of his dick came into contact with her pussy. A minor position adjustment assured she was lined up correctly and then sank down his length. Her pussy was suitably receptive to this new intrusion given her two earlier couplings. This new cock felt different from the other two and being slightly curved at the head insured her g-spot was going to get a beating. She used her leg muscles to start a steady rise and fall along Sam's dick which seemed to be acceptable to him given his expression.

Sam was indeed enjoying events and leant his head forward so that he could attach his mouth to her right nipple as it bounced invitingly in front of his face. The extra sensations shot straight down to Sienna's pussy, who grabbed the back of Sam's head to hold his face against her tit as she tilted her head back and groaned approvingly. This was a shared experience as opposed to Doug who was in it for himself and the plumber which she had to admit had left her wanting better and here it was.

Behind her, Sam could see his friend working his cock back to life and he could tell he had a bottle of some kind of hand or body lotion he had found in the kitchen and was working it into his dick. Sam could take a good guess what was about to transpire but Sienna was oblivious and so Sam made sure he had her secured with one arm wrapped around her back, the other hand was massaging the breast that wasn't being mauled by his mouth. Doug stepped up behind the blonde, bent his knees slightly to line his cock up to her sphincter.

The first Sienna knew he was there was when he reached one hand down and prised her but cheeks apart. A swift glance over her shoulder still didn't prepare her for what was about to happen. Doug worked a slippery finger into her butt but quickly removed it, to be replaced by the head of his cock. Once inside, Doug held still as Sienna tensed up and gave a slight shriek of surprise. She looked over her shoulder with a pained expression "Owww. That hurts. You could have warned me."

Doug leant down, kissed her shoulder and whispered in her ear "Don't worry, the pain will ease once you've got used to having something back there. Rest assured you'll be taking something back there on a regular basis. Now just relax, we'll both enjoy it once you've relaxed back there as much as you can."

All three held still and slowly but surely, the pain that shot up Sienna's spine was gradually diminishing. She was twisting her head around to try and distract herself from the pulsing pain and sure enough in time Sienna looked over her shoulder once more and gasped "Ok, try some more. But for god's sake, go slowly."

Doug pushed his hips forward slightly and held still -- no response. He then withdrew slightly and pushed forward again, this time a little further and held still once more. Sam was holding still while this was going on and was reminded of their days in college when he and Doug would sometimes double team a girl. The way that the pussy was gradually getting more constricted as the sphincter took more cock always made him wonder. Eventually Doug managed to bury as much of his cock as he was going to. Sienna allowed herself a bit more time to orientate herself to two dicks.

Ever so slowly Sienna started to ride back on both cocks until she was the fully fucking herself and the guys were just hanging on for the ride. It started to swell somewhere deep inside her, the tingle started to spread out -- all the while Sienna was bouncing on their cocks -- the sensation held as it started to spread down her legs and then it happened. Again, it started from deep within her but this time it cramped all her muscles and travelled at lightning speed. All her nerve ending tingled as she bucked one last time, thrashing her blonde locks around and then wailed like a banshee. Both Sienna's butt and pussy clamped down on the cocks as though trying to strangle them. Neither man had felt a reaction quite like it despite their years of experience from their college days and it sent both over the edge as first Doug came deep in her bowels without realising that Sam had just deposited the contents of his nut sack in her pussy.

All three slumped exhausted with Sam at the bottom of a pile of bodies and limbs. Doug was the first move away -- an audible pop as her anus cling to his withdrawing dick. As his come started to drain out, Sienna slumped down to the floor in a crumpled heap assuming the foetal position. As her pussy cleared Sam's cock, his come started to leak down her leg. Sienna had experienced some pretty earth-shattering climaxes in the past but they all now paled to insignificance compared to that one. Her nerve endings were still popping and her legs, despite being tucked up, continued to quiver and shake.

The guys looked at each other with a note of surprise, both faces revealed a mixture of concern for the blonde lying at their feet and astonishment that someone could be so affected. Sam was the first to speak, saying "I think we may have done some permanent damage. I suspect the lady has been wiped out." Doug nodded agreement and went to the kitchen to find something to wipe his cock with as Sam retrieved his clothes and started to dress.

By the time that both men had returned from their tasks Sienna had rolled on to her back and was grinning insanely before she cast her eyes up to both men stood side by side "That was... Oh my god... I, I can't believe it... oh my god... I've never come like that before in my life."

The two guys looked at each other and smirked, it had gone even better than they had remembered from their Uni days. Doug replied, "Plenty more where that came from but for now, we'll give your rear a chance to recover." As it turned out Doug was a more consummate lover than her first experience had led her to believe. She kicked the plumber into the long grass when she found Doug coming round her house twice a week. Every so often he would bring Sam along, not because he owed him money, just because the lady liked to get down and dirty every so often and would always fuck like a wild woman when both men attended to her.