Sharecropper's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to feel the guilt of demanding something in exchange for goods, he put his hands up and replied "You don't have to do that."

Rose looked up as she continued to pull down her dress to expose herself. "I know you want to see 'em. Ain't nobody 'round but us. I know you looking at 'em all the time."

Henry froze in place as Rose dropped the top part of her dress to reveal her soft brown breasts to him. In his mind, they were the best sight he had ever seen. Her breasts seemed larger than last year, and hung free from any confinement. Henry's erection grew as his eyes fixated on her pointy, dark brown nipples.

Rose grinned in utter delight as Henry stood dumbfounded before her. "You can touch if you want. Just be gentle."

Henry staggered over to Rose and reached out to cup her breasts. The soft brown skin of her tits felt amazing in his hands. It was like her skin was as smooth as butter and as soft as silk. Her breasts had weight to them and yet moved with every touch of his hands. He continued to gently caress her tits as he saw her nipples getting firmer and slightly longer.

With his hands groping her chest, Rose softly pulled Henry's head toward her. Henry allowed his head to be pushed towards Rose's black tits, and opened his mouth to receive her nipple. "Suck 'em...it be alright."

It did not take long for him to start sucking on her dark, erect nipple. Her soft, pliable nipple seemed to conform to his mouth and then stretch slightly as he suckled it. The thought that he was sucking the tits he stared at for years had an immediate effect on his body, with his erection at full power in his pants.

Henry felt pain in his groin as his erection pushed against his pants, wanting freedom. The moment he felt her hand reached down his pants, his instincts to move away kicked in. Rose was quick to hold him as her hand now gained access to his throbbing member. The sensation of his manhood being touched by her hand was surreal, and time seemed to stop to let the memory of this moment be imprinted in his mind.

"Mmmmmmm," he moaned uncontrollably as she stroked him softly while he suckled more on her nipple.

His mouth latched on tight to her nipple as he sucked and now used his tongue to play with it. She was rubbing his member hard as the buildup his orgasm was closer than he anticipated. It was happening so fast -- too fast. Fear of finishing early came to him in a bolt of panic as his urge to expel his orgasm came.

The sound of the banging on the barn door startled both Rose and Henry. Before he could say anything, the excitement was too much for him, as he could feel his erection just pouring cum into his pants. Her hand was out of his pants before his member shot a second, stronger stream of cum, and he looked at her in panic. Henry suddenly let go from Rose's tit, as she looked at him.

"Lunchtime!" his mother called out as he saw Rose give a panicked look back at him.

Henry reached to fix his pants, and lost sight of Rose. When he went to make sure the barn door was closed he saw that she had fixed her dress, and was hiding in the barn. When he walked in the house, he turned towards the barn to see her slip out and head home.

***

The next day Henry wanted to wait for Rose to pass by, but was preoccupied with getting a cotton order baled and stacked for shipment. When he noticed that he would not be able to see her, he hoped she would not think he was upset with her.

He replayed the events in his head, and each time it led to another erection. The only regret that he had was finishing while her hand was down his pants. He wondered if she knew that he came while her hand was down there. The fear she would know he did the deed in his pants made him embarrassed just thinking about it.

The sound of the side barn door opening was silent enough for Henry to not hear. When the door closed, Henry turned abruptly to see who had entered. He saw Rose standing at the door looking at him. "Didn't means to give you a fright."

Henry smiled and replied "Got caught up with business. I didn't think I was going to see you today."

Rose walked over to him before she spoke. With her head looking around to see if anyone was listening or watching, she said "Real sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to touch you and all. Just got caught up is all."

Henry tried to contain the smile as he replied "Please don't feel sorry. Be lying if I said I didn't like it."

Deep inside, he felt a nervous anxiety being around her. He knew it was wrong to mess with a colored girl, but it seemed so exciting to him. Just thinking about her large, round chest with dark nipples made his excitement bulge in his pants. He knew it was even worse now as she let him suck on her tits while fondling his member.

Rose smiled back at Henry, and walked within a foot from him. "If you want to see me again, I don't mind showing you. I can touch it again if you want, too."

Almost stumbling backward, Henry nodded in acceptance. Words failed to form, and nothing was said. His whole body trembled in excitement, almost to the point of fainting. Henry never let his eyes wander from her. A forbidden lust for this colored girl grew in him, and it was followed with an erection that remembered yesterday.

"Here...come over here," she cooed at him as she gently guided him backwards to a small bale of cotton.

When his back foot hit a hay bale, she nudged him harder, forcing him to sit on it. Just as he was sitting, she took a step back. His eyes not only saw a beautiful colored girl, but a girl that he got further with than he knew possible.

"I never thought a white man would look at a colored girl the way you look at me," she said as she pulled her dress down, revealing her breasts to him once again.

Her light brown body was perfectly formed, with no excess weight as it all seemed to go to her breasts which hung down from the weight. They didn't sag, but just hung like they were meant to be touched or played with by a man.

"Good lord." His eyes grew wide as his expression was that of seeing something he couldn't look away from.

Rose immediately smiled, almost blushing. "You always be staring at me funny. Now I know why. You really like the way I look though?"

"Yes...always thought you were pretty, even when we were young. Didn't know you knew I was looking at you, though," he confessed, feeling it was worth telling her that he had a thing for her back when they were kids.

Her voice sounded soft and honest as he felt anxious about what they were doing. "Girls be knowing when boys be looking at them all serious-like."

She stepped closer and then knelt on her knees looking at his legs. "You minds if I look at it? I ain't never seen a white one before."

Rose stepped toward Henry and knelt down at his waist. The urge to speak was there, but no words came out. Before he knew it her hands were now touching the outline of his growing member.

"Oh....you sure? I...I...wasn't expecting..."

"Shhh...let me," she said in a calm tone almost soothing.

Rose then reached for his pants and started to unbutton his fly. Making no noise as he let it unfold before his eyes, Henry felt anxious to see where it would go and fearful he would erupt fast again.

When her hand touched his member, a jittery exciting feeling came to him. She moved it to the side and the flopped it fast to the other side. "I never thought I would see a white man's thing."

Henry didn't think his prick was small as it was about five inches soft; he never measured it fully erect, but assumed it was normal. Not one to stare at other men or his friends, he just always thought he was average at least.

"You think it's small?" he asked, fearful that she would think he was less than.

She smiled, calming his fear. "You be a perfect size. Any girl be happy to have this thing in them.

"You mind if I keep touching it?" she asked as he could feel himself at full power in her grasp.

He nodded to her as she slowly moved her hand up and down like she was checking to see if he would erupt early. The wondrous feeling of another hand touching him was having an effect as he knew that he could ejaculate soon from just her touch.

Rose moved her hand a little bit faster on his throbbing shaft as he held his moans, not wanting to finish early. The more she moved on his length, the faster she went, and the more he wanted it. There was no comparison to when he did it alone; her hand stroking him felt like heaven.

His eyes still basking in the sight of her brown globes that hung down on her chest, her dark nipples called his eyes to stare. He didn't know what was better, looking at her chest or feeling her pleasure his manhood.

"Thought you were being mean about it last time...now I know it just cause you like looking at them." Rose said, and he knew the jig was up and there was no hiding his crush on her.

Guilt and shame were long gone as he knew a colored girl was touching him. The repercussions of getting caught messing around with a negro girl would be the end of him, but it all seemed worth it as he settled his eyes on hers, knowing he was letting it all happen.

Rose looked up at him and smiled at her handiwork as his cock throbbed hard. "Feels goods, don't it? I ken feel you liking it. I always wanted to see a white thing finish."

Henry wanted to say so much, but could only respond with a loud groan. Knowing the pleasure was too much for him to handle, he wanted to warn her that he was close to erupting. His only warning was a louder moan as his body stiffened in preparation of a giant orgasm.

"Ohhhh...Ohhhh...Whoaaa," he moaned, and then wanted her to stop as he felt the stirrings of finishing, and embarrassing himself by letting his seed spray on her.

Her smile confirmed she wanted to continue as well. "Let me. I don't mind letting you finish," she soothed him as her hand was stroking a bit faster.

"Ohh God...I am gonna...Ohhh." he moaned, feeling the ecstasy of her hand bring him to the heavens of pleasure.

Rose never slowed her pace, or loosened her grip. She just continued, as holding out was no longer an option. The sudden moment of pleasure ripped through him as he saw his member stiffen and then release its cream all over her hand and wrist. It was a burst of pleasure and tension as his body relaxed, just letting his orgasm flow out from his manhood.

"Ohh, dear...whooo. You be really needed it?" she responded as he saw his cum covering her hand.

"I didn't think...I didn't think I would do that much," he answered, feeling calmed and relaxed by what her hand did.

"Be thinking you enjoyed and needed it by the sounds you making and how much be coming out."

"Didn't think we were gonna do this."

She gave a quick smile. "Be liking it. I didn't mind doing it for you, either. Knows how you men get when you don't do your thing."

He looked at his pants and then reached for them as Rose gave a bigger smile at him. "This be your first time having a girl do that for you?"

As she wiped her hands on the bale, he pulled his pants. He knew she caught him. There was no denying it, and he decided to just come clean. "Yea...don't be telling folks that I never had a girl touch my thing, though."

She shook her head, smiling still. "I won't. Don't thinks you want folks knowing a colored girl fooled with your pecker."

Henry watched as she fixed her dress, still enthralled at her large breasts and that he sucked on them. It was like living a dream as he knew that what she was covering up was actually in his mouth. His smile could not be torn away as she finished getting herself decent with him watching.

"You really be liking me like that?" she asked, as he knew his smile was obvious.

"You are pretty as a doll."

"Ohhh, you. I need to be gettin' back." She walked to the door but turned to him as she was leaving and waved goodbye.

***

The next day, Henry was using the forklift to load up bales of cotton. It had been awhile since he last looked at the time, and wasn't sure if he would see Rose today. He frequently looked over towards the back field to see if he spotted her. Each time he looked, he failed to see anyone. By the time he finished loading, he had given up on looking for her. Calling it a day, he just pulled the forklift back into the barn.

When he closed the big barn door to lock it, he heard his name called out from the back of the barn. He instantly recognized the voice, and called back out to Rose. She appeared in the back wearing a new dress from the fabric he bought her. Their eyes met, and she twirled around to show him the dress she made. Her head scarf was missing and her straight black hair was nicely done up.

Henry moved closer towards her to see her under the large light that hung in the barn. When she was under the bright light, he saw that her blue dress fitted perfectly, and accentuated her shape. Although her dress stopped her cleavage from showing, her bust still pushed out. It was evident that Rose had a great hourglass shape. "I finished dis morning, and had to show it to you."

Henry was beside himself in how pretty Rose looked in her new dress. His facial features gave away his opinion before he even spoke. "You look like a doll in it. I can't believe how great it looks on you."

With a gleam in her eye, Rose walked over to Henry and put both hands on his chest. Looking him in the eyes, she softly said "If we're going to do this again, we have to hurry."

Not knowing what her true intentions were, Henry said "You don't have to. You don't owe me anything."

A quick look of confusion swept across her face as she cried "I know. I just want to."

Allowing himself to be pushed back into the same spot as yesterday, Henry spoke up again. "You mean you want to do it?"

Rose waited for Henry to sit before she answered his dilemma. "I liked it... and after yesterday, I know you like it more. If you don't want to do it with a colored girl, I understans."

Henry quickly dismissed her worries. "I never wanted to see anyone as much as you. I just wished I asked your right and proper the first time."

"I know you are shy," Rose answered as she reached for her dress.

Rose pulled her dress up to reveal her semi-naked, dark body. Her breasts bounced free, showing off their size and weight. The delight of seeing her topless was not lost on his excitement, which was now pushing upwards in his pants.

"Ohhh lord," he moaned as she smiled at him topless, making sure she showed off her round boobs to him.

"So, you be looking at the other colored girls?"

"No...just you." His answer came fast, as his eyes could not stop looking at her brown flesh.

Once her dress was completely off, he could see how her underwear clung perfectly to her body. This was the closest view he had to a real, fully nude woman in his life. Henry's only reaction was now pressing against his pants.

Rose walked over and knelt between Henry's legs. She unbuttoned his fly and started to pull down his pants, revealing his erect, white love tool. She reached for his shaft and slowly guided her hand up and down.

"I don't want you making a mess all over me. You mind if I try something different?"

"Anything you want."

Before he could react, Rose put the length of his prick into her mouth. The intense pleasure of her warm wet mouth was like nothing he had ever experienced.

Henry's jaw dropped, as he felt her plump lips go all the way down his shaft to his pubic hair, and then back again to the tip of his prick.

"Ohhhh God. What are you doing?" he moaned hard, the sensation on his manhood almost too intense for him to handle.

Rose pulled back smiling as he stared at her in wonder that she could do something so strange that felt so good. "Don't worry yourself. I know it feels good."

When she resumed, he looked down to see her lips wrapped around his shaft, gliding up and down. Her wet mouth was snug and tight, and yet she continued to slide up and down his pole. Her lips were rubbing his crown when she got to the tip and then moved down, making it feel like he was making love to her mouth.

"Ohhhhh...Gooood lord...Ohhh lord...Ohhhhhh," he moaned uncontrollably, feeling his manhood being pleasured in such an intimate way.

The sound of saliva slurping around his member each time Rose took it all the way in her mouth filled his ears. When Rose increased her speed, the spit drooled out the side of her mouth, and she made sure to engulf his prick with a tight seal.

Henry wanted the feeling to last, but knew he was ready to explode. The throbbing in his dick was almost unbearable. Not wanting to be disgusting and spurt in her mouth, Henry warned her "It's going to happen."

Rose did the unexpected in Henry's eyes, and continued slurping up and down on his prick. Thinking he was going to make her mad, he pulled her away not letting himself erupt in her mouth.

"I almost finished in your mouth," he huffed, still thinking that he would have done something horrible if he ejaculated in her mouth.

Rose moved her head back, giving a smirk. "It be alright."

She then put her finger to his mouth and placed her lips right back. His member was still fully aroused and when she engulfed it again, it pulsed, signaling it was almost ready. Rose gripped his shaft hard at the base, and started to jerk his dick, while she sucked even harder on the tip of his penis.

All of Henry's control was lost and his white juice was now filling her mouth. "Ohhhhhhhh...Goooodddd... GODDD."

His loud moan was elongated as he just felt the utter satisfaction of his male nectar flowing into her mouth. There was nothing else he could think about in this state of bliss as his member sprayed out its orgasm right into her mouth.

Rose pulled away only when she had her fill. As Rose pulled back, Henry's cock was limp, and hung in front of her. "Be liking it?"

Thinking she was going to gag, or get sick, Henry questioned her. "Are you okay? I didn't know you were going to do that."

Still topless on her knees, Rose replied. "I guesses you never had that before."

Not knowing if Rose meant it in a mean way, or if she was making an honest assumption, Henry answered "I've never heard of it."

Giggling back at Henry as he looked a little lost, she said "Can I ask if you were ever with a girl? I know you always working on the farm and I never do see you with anyone."

Henry wanted to act masculine and tough, but felt a calm of honesty wash over him. "I did be wanting to get one and be married and all, just never got around to it."

Rose tried to contain her laughter, but her giggles continued. "I hears all the girls talk about how they're stuck on you. I be in the store, and all I hear is about how they be wantin' to talk to you -- and here you are, shy of girls that want you."

"You serious?" he asked, not knowing at all that girls were actually interested in him. He could feel the confidence surge inside of him, and yet still wondered if she was telling the truth.

"Honest to God. They talk about you often, too. I be thinking you knew and all. You best get an education in girls. If you gonna marry some girl, you best know what to do with 'em."

His face showed a tad bit of frustration, as he felt did know about sex. "I know what to do."

"Alright. Just don't want you to be scared or nervous when the time comes."

"I won't. But thank you for being concerned," he replied, feeling that she was truly being honest and helpful and not mean.

She moved in, giving him a kiss on the cheek. It caused a spark through his body that a colored girl would kiss him. He then realized that he was getting that spark for nothing, and that what they just did was way more intimate than a kiss, but still felt it was something different.

"Let me best get going," she announced as her clothes were now being put back on.