Sharecropper's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I see you tomorrow?" he asked, wondering if this was a one-time thing.

She turned to him smiling. "I can come by. You want me to kiss your pecker again?"

Fear struck him as he wondered if he said yes, she would say no, and that that was all he wanted. He knew he did want it and would do anything for her to do that to his member again.

"Well...we don't have to...I mean, we could just talk. It doesn't have to be..."

Rose put her hand up and interrupted him. "Stop. I don't mind touching or kissing your pecker. Be let you experimenting with me if you wants to. Just don't go telling people you fooling around with a colored girl and all."

"Okayyy...experimenting?" he asked, still dumbfounded that she was so forward but thinking there was no way she would just let him put his thing in her. He then questioned his own thoughts, knowing she put his thing in her mouth.

Rose smiled like it was a private joke only she knew. "You know...be letting you put your pecker in me."

She then turned around and left as he sat on the pile of hay, wondering at how fast things progressed with her. The idea that a colored girl could do such things and get under his skin in a good way made him feel that the world was spinning too fast.

The entire night Henry spent thinking about Rose and what they did. He knew that he could be socially shunned for fooling around with her, and that his parents would kick him out, too. His world could crash down by fooling around with her, and yet he couldn't wait until tomorrow to see her again.

***

As the tractor engine drowned out the world, Henry looked over to see Rose walking her brother to the colored school. Just like any other day, he waved to her. She returned the wave but he felt his heart race. The jitters of excitement ran though him and he wanted to plow faster to get done early to be with her.

As he plowed, his mind went to what he was doing with a colored girl. He still could not get her out of his mind the way she smiled, the way her body seemed to have the perfect curves to it. Her breasts he knew were God's great creation as they hung down on her chest, just calling to him like some artistic masterpiece in a museum.

As he daydreamed and plowed, he saw her waiting by the barn door. He still had half of the field to plow, but the thrill of experimenting with her made plowing come in second. He pulled the tractor to the barn, figuring he would use the excuse of it needing repairs.

As he pulled into the barn, Rose followed him and then spoke once he turned off the engine. "Be hoping you would come. Got to get to Mrs. Drake's house and know you didn't finish those fields."

"I can get to it later. I wanted to see you," Henry replied, with his eyes on the new blue dress she was wearing from the fabric he got her.

"Comeon...let's go get some privacy." she called out, walking over to the same secluded spot in the barn.

Henry followed, staring at her backside and wondering how he was going to pray for forgiveness for wanting something so bad. When she turned around near the hay bale, he knew a lot of forgiveness was going to be needed, too.

"You want to see me...or you just want to get right to it?"

"Ohh, I want to see you...please," he confessed, quickly feeling his heart ready to beat out of his chest.

Rose smiled and then pulled down her dress, his eyes focused on her brown skin and her round, large, developed breasts. She then pulled down on her dress more to show the dark patch of her sex. He knew that this was the moment he was going to be finally with a girl. The whole "waiting for marriage" his mother preached now had to go in his mind as he stared at her nude form in front of him.

"Ohhh, lord...heavens. You're so beautiful...like an angel." he rambled on, knowing that he did not possess the vocabulary to express himself properly.

"I still can't believe you sweet on a colored girl. I liking it though. Best we get busy before someone finds us."

She then sat on the hay bale and opened her legs, as if she was telling him that she was ready. He looked at her sex, noting that her skin seemed darker down there and yet inciting for him to make love to. He responded with pulling down his pants, already feeling his erection forming.

"Youse know what to do?" she asked and he nodded, still awestruck that she was nude before him with her body positioned for sex.

He grabbed his member as he stepped closer, feeling it ready to take on anything. Rose opened her legs more and he saw her smile quickly before looking down at her sex, seeing that her dark flower was ready for him. He then aimed his helmet right for her entrance, and felt he pushed into heaven.

"Ohhhh, God...Ohhh....Ohhhh," he moaned, unable to control himself as he felt her wet, snug sex seemingly take him in and send his pleasure sensors crazy. He could feel the need to pull out from already wanting to finish that quickly.

"Don'ts move it...just stay still. Be your first time and all, and I know it feels good." Rose responded in a calming voice.

"Ohhh, okaaay." he uttered, just holding his member deep inside her wet love cavern and feeling how tight yet slippery it was for his erection.

"Now be moving it slow. Just do what comes natural...but be going slow so you don't be finishing early."

Rocking back and forth into her, slowly he felt her sex seemingly engulf his erection. From all he could feel, it was tight for his member, and yet he could slide in and out without a problem. The more he moved, the more he felt her sex muscles massage his shaft, too.

"Mmmm, I think you got the hang of it....Ohh, I think you be good at this, too." she moaned as he looked at her face, loving how she was smiling at him while moaning about what he was doing.

Not stopping, he continued thrusting his manhood deep into her, like he was using it as a spear. His body now bounced off of her thighs as he hammered his member into her love nest, without concern. The feeling of her slippery love folds wrapped around his length was making him want to go faster, too. The more he pushed into her dark flower, the more he found himself going faster.

"Ohhh, lord....you be doing it...Ohhh, you doin' it alls right now." Rose moaned again. He felt flutters inside of her sex as he continued moving his entire length deep inside of her.

He wanted to kiss her. Everything in him said to kiss her lips, but he knew it was crossing the line away from experimenting. His urge to finish built as he thrusted his shaft inside of her dark love sheath, feeling her girl muscles clamp around him, almost trying to expel him.

There was no use holding out, and before he could stop himself, he found the need to finish upon him. Like a sudden burst of pleasure, he needed to go and fast. He slammed into her, holding it as his muscles tightened hard. His eyes closed and then he felt his need to release come so strong there was no holding back.

With his length bored deep, he emptied all of his male urges and needs inside of her. He then looked up finally as she had her eyes closed, too. Her body then began to shake and tumble lightly. His erection was deep, and then he felt her sex muscles clamp so hard in him that she forced him out.

Rose opened her eyes. "Whoaaa. You be just right for some white girl now...I think you be done trained up nice, and right now, I got to get going." She then moved quickly past her and grabbed her dress.

"Was it good?" he wondered as he watched he get dressed faster than normal, almost ready to run out of the barn.

She turned to him as she was already walking away. "Be real good. You done it right."

She was out the door and moving fast through the fields before he even got the tractor back onto the fields. He knew she had someplace to be, but wondered if he upset her, too. Just watching her walk brought back memories of how amazing it was to put his thing inside of her, though.

***

Henry stared at his watch, knowing that Rose would be walking her brother to school soon. The more he waited, though, the more he thought that she was not going to show. Her brother was not even walking alone in the fields, either, as he seemed to be skipping school. It was nothing unusual, though, as he knew colored children often missed school so they could help out around the farm.

The next day was a beautiful sunny day for planting, and when Rose and her brother did not show, he figured it had to be because their pa needed them to work the land. With Rose working in the white folks' houses as a domestic, he figured that she was properly busy, too.

All week the weather was nice and warm, with no sight of Rose and her little brother going to school. The memory of having sex with her did not fade, and it only made him want her more and want to tell her that it was like having heaven come down and grant him a wish. Just the thought of what he did with Rose would cause his member to grow with desire, too.

On Sunday he thought about what Rose said, and noticed a few of the girls staring at him. Sally winked at him and smiled overtly as she turned back in her seat a few times to look at him. He wondered why he never noticed before, but enjoyed knowing that Rose was right. He knew he was sort of shy but never really cared before.

Sally was quick to walk over to him after the service, promising to make a pie for him. He agreed and let her talk about what she was cooking, and how she was planning on making the pie. He let her talk, only smiling at her and wondering how Rose was right all this time and he didn't know it.

Henry once again found himself alone staring at the night sky, wondering if he should call on Sally or try to keep fooling around with Rose. Sally was pretty with her long blonde hair and nice waist, but he knew if given the choice he would bury himself in Rose's chest every time.

***

Monday looked like a storm was brewing, and he decided to do some painting of the fence, not risking the tractor getting bogged down in the mud. He did know that colored kids were more likely to go to school in bad weather, too, as there was less work to do in the fields.

When he saw Rose walking her brother, his smile would not go away. She was wearing her blue dress, and under that dress was a pair of breasts that he never stopped thinking about. His heart raced with the anticipation that he could possibly be with her again.

The storm sounded loud as thunder cracked across the sky, but no rain had yet fallen. He gathered up the paint, not wasting anymore if it was going to rain. As he headed to put it all away, he saw Rose walking fast to the barn. He opened the door, letting her in and then closing it just as she was in.

"Storm coming," she announced, looking at him with her soft brown eyes, making him just want lose himself kissing her.

"Whatcha doing walking when the storm's coming?"

She smiled as he felt he knew the answer. "Be wantin' to see you is all."

"Ohh. I am glad, cause I wanted to see you, too," he confessed, smiling back at her.

"Well, if you be wantin' to fool around, we best be hurrying. Got to be at work soon and don't want to be caught up in this storm."

Henry wanted to, but also felt that she was definitely going to be caught in the storm. It was more out of safety than the need for sex. "We don't have to."

She smiled and then grabbed his hand, already walking to their secret spot in the back. "We do. I know you be needin' it. Just puts it in and do your thing...like last time."

She got to the hay bale and then this time, lifted up the back of her dress and pulled down her undergarment, so this time her curved backside was showing. She then turned to him as she moved her legs to allow him entry.

"Do it this way. We got to be quick."

Henry had his pants down around his ankles and his hand helping his member come to full strength as he saw Rose looking at him and moving her legs a little so that he could just get right behind her. Once he was ready, he was in position, and he prayed the rain would hold off so he could finish without her running away.

As he slipped his length inside her dark flower, the sensation of her warm sex was like a snug piece of heaven. Her backside was against his waist as he made sure that he was fully embedded in her love canal.

"Mmmmm... ohhh...you do be feeling good. Keep goin'...needs to go fast," Rose moaned, as he felt her sex seemingly sucking him in deeper.

With her wanting him to go faster, Henry began bumping his waist against her backside in a fast-paced rhythm. The more her moved against her, the more her backside became the cushion for his thrusts. His hands were on her hips as he continually plowed his size deep in her, wanting to give her what she wanted.

"Ohhhh...that be good...ohhh, yesss." she moaned and he felt the slickness of her sex channel gripping him slightly when he did push in.

"Ohhh...Godd...feels so good," he moaned as his length was buried deep in her each time. The slippery tightness of her flower was not lost on him needing release, either.

No longer worried about hurting her, as she only seemed to moan louder with each successive thrust, Henry began slamming his waist against her. He felt like his member was some sort of steel rod while he rammed home inside of her dark sex.

There was no holding back as he could feel his need to finish building in him. The sensation of her love muscles constricting around his length was only adding to his urge to finish, too. The head of his member was like a spear point, hitting inside her depths each time he fully impaled her flower.

"Ohhhh..Ohhh GOD," he moaned hard, feeling his body becoming stiff like a board. There was no pulling out or doing anything other than to pressing his body against hers.

He felt his tip become an instrument of pleasure; it was unable to pull out, as if he was compelled to hold it as deep as possible. There was no more movement as he knew he was now orgasming inside of her. All of his essence was being pumped into her body and he felt it literally twitching inside of her, like it was some sort of pipe expanding from the pressure.

"Mmmm...be thinking you liked it," Rose moaned and smiled as he kept his manhood deep, making sure he completely drained his seed inside of her.

Henry finally pulled away, looking at her as she dropped her dress, covering her brown skin from his sight. "Never felt anything better."

The crack of the storm interrupted him and she looked at the door. "Best be off now. Don't wanna get caught in this."

There was no way she was going to make it the three miles to her house without the rain soaking her through. He had a pickup and figured that he could just drop her off. He picked up his pants and then fished out his keys.

"Let me take you home. You ain't gonna outrun this storm."

The sound of the first drops came as she looked at him. "Be dropping me off at Miss Nancy's place instead?"

With a quick smile to appease her, they got in his pickup so he could drive her there. Miss Nancy's was in the nicer part of town and about twenty minutes from the farm. With the rain coming down hard and fast now, he knew it was saving her from being soaked through.

He pulled out of the farm to see the storm beating down hard. Rose put her hand on his leg. "Thank you for the ride."

"Ohh, it nothing." Herny smiled to her.

Rose kept her hand on his leg as he shifted gears and drove. He liked the connection and wondered if he was going to see her again soon. It was always a chance meeting, and he hated that it was that way. "You coming by tomorrow?"

"Why, you needing to put it back in me?" she joked, still keeping her hand on his leg.

"No... no. I do like just seeing you."

"Henry, I know you just be like looking at my chest. You ain't fooling anyone," she joked back again.

"It's not that. I do like just being around you." he replied, wondering if she was mad that he had sex with her but also knowing she was joking a little.

"You know I am fooling with you. From what I hear, Miss Sally got a thing for you. Betty be working for Miss Sally's folks, and what I heard from Betty is that she be wanting you."

Henry figured that Sally liked him and was always trying to talk with him at church. Sally was pretty in his mind and was a wonderful person, but he felt connected with Rose and knew he couldn't tell her. The fear that she would reject the idea came to him, and he knew the town would all but banish him for just what they had done so far.

"I know." he admitted, not wanting to go further.

Rose then drew a big smile on her face. "I hear she be baking you a pie for this Sunday. Getting herself all nice an' proper for you. Ohhh, she got it bad for you. She is nice an' pretty for you, too. I think you be ready for her."

He pulled into the driveway to let her out when she said it, and he knew that what they were doing was over. He felt the pit in his stomach from her words, too. He turned to her as he shifted the truck into park. Her hand was no longer on his leg, also making him feel that it was over between them.

"Can I see you again? I want you again."

Rose opened the door and gave him a soft look of despair. "You know we shouldn't have done what we did. It was just experimenting."

The fear of losing her as a love hit him right in the heart. The idea of losing her was too much. He knew he had to see her again, at least one more time. "Can I see you before Sunday...just once more...please?"

Rose closed the door and gave a small smile. "Just one more. We can't be doing what we be doing."

Before he could respond, Rose was out the door and running to the house. The rain was still coming down and she was trying to get under the cover of the porch. He watched her running, knowing that he wanted her for himself and couldn't have her. She did turn and wave to him once she got to the porch, and he wanted to run after her.

***

It was Friday night, and Henry was outside in the barn, sitting with the lights on at the small desk he had. It was a quiet place where he could be by himself and think about life. He now wondered if Rose was going to come tomorrow or skip out. He felt weak from the idea of not seeing her and wanted to tell her so much, too.

When the small door to the barn opened, he thought it was his pa. He quickly responded to the sound, not looking. "I'll be coming in soon."

"I was hoping to catch you here." a soft, feminine voice called out, and when he quickly turned, he could see it was Rose.

"Ohh...didn't think you would be here tonight. Thinking you gonna come by tomorrow."

She stepped closer, showing off a blue dress that hugged her frame and accentuated her breasts. "I know you be hiding out here. Be walking in the fields sometimes and I see you in here all by yourself. Figured this was a good time as any."

Henry was at his feet and right in front of her, putting his hands on her waist. "I missed you. I really don't want this to be the last time."

"It got to be. You can't be wit' no colored girl. We just fooling around is all. Best leave it at that. Now comeon...you wants to do it one last time?"

"Does it have to be this way?"

Rose put her hand to his cheek. "You know I am right. Let's not talk about it, though."

When he nodded, she moved her hand to his, intertwining their fingers and pulling him towards the back of the barn. When they got there, she turned to him with a big smile. "You know I think you are handsome, and I really be liking what we are doing."

The idea of holding out on his feelings bothered him, and now it just overflowed. He knew that if this was the last time, then he wanted to get out what he really wanted to do. Her lips and face were too pretty, and he had yet to kiss her.

Henry moved in, grabbing her waist and posting his lips towards hers. Without her expecting it, his mouth was on hers. Their lips met, and he was happy that she did not turn away. He pressed his luck as his tongue snaked its way in her mouth. His hands moved up her back, and his lips kept pressing against hers as she moved her tongue with his.