Sharecropper's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose then suddenly pushed back, and he let go. "Henry Childs...we can't be doing that!" she hissed, out of breath.

He stepped closer, putting his hand on the nape of her neck and slowly moving back in for a kiss. "If this is going to be the last time, then I want to be loving you."

"Henry...we canntttt...mmmmmmm," she moaned. He kissed her while she was telling him no.

He guided her towards the pile of hay they were using, and she sat right down like she knew what was going to come next. Her hands were all over his shoulders and then reaching for his buttons. He pulled down her dress slightly as she proceeded to rip a few of the shirt buttons, wanting him undressed faster.

She pulled away and instantly pulled down her dress, revealing her brown skin for his eyes to feast upon. "Been wanting you all week, too."

"I want you so bad," he pleaded, feeling his heart almost give out from wanting her and the loss of blood from his raging erection.

Henry pulled off his shirt and unbuckled his belt. Rose quickly discarded her clothes, and her dress was on the side as he saw her completely nude body lying on the hay, ready for his love. She gave a smile and then opened her legs.

"You really be good with that thing," she joked as he knelt in front of her.

He aimed his tip right for her dark flower and then slipped right in, feeling that she was ready for him as it easily slid into her wet sex. He leaned in quickly and his length burrowed deep with the initial thrust.

"Mmmmmm." Rose moaned into his mouth, as his lips were there against hers to muffle her pleasure.

His hips bucked and his body began rhythmically pushing against her body. Long, hard thrusts were all he was capable of doing, and it felt emotional to thrust as hard as he did. The more he kissed her dark, luscious lips, the more his waist slammed into her. It was not fast, but hard, as he just wanted to make sure every bit of his manhood was inside of her.

As Henry continued to bounce his body off hers, the sensation of her sex constricting again made his size grew stronger. The more he thrusted, the tighter it became, and then it suddenly became easier and slicker. It was like something wet exploded on him, but it still did not stop him from continuing to make sure his member reached its full length inside her sex.

Her fingers clawed and grabbed at his arms, followed by her body quivering. Still not stopping, he continued to thrust downward with penetrating force. His erection was like a steel rod as it continued to slide in and out of her love, like it was a machine part for an engine. No matter how tight her sex muscles became, he still felt her slick love cave deliver more wetness for his male rod.

Her moans were stopping her tongue from moving around his, but he made sure his tongue fully explored her mouth while still thumping his body against hers. Feeling her hands all over his body felt like she was pulling him towards her to urge him to go faster. Not relenting, he gave in and his body's motions now revved up to a faster speed.

The longer he lasted, the more slippery her dark flower became, his length now feeling her slick entrance as it was taking effort to push deep in her each time. He swore he could hear a slight, wet slapping sound when his thrusts pushed deep, too. The feeling of her wet love sheath was wearing on his need to finish, and he finally could feel the urge.

His kiss became stronger as his body did shorter, more powerful thrusts. Her hands grabbed at his waist as he lost himself in the moment and let go of his needs. His gave one final push and then felt all of his male love just pump into her. HIs member flexed and pulsed as all of his essence seemingly sprayed inside of her.

Rose pulled him in hard, not letting him move as her hands were now caressing his body. He could feel his erection almost locked inside of her as her sex muscles gripped tight. He kept kissing her as his length felt like it was getting a massage, while the last few pulses of his orgasm gave out inside of her.

The sensitivity of her clamping sex was almost too much and he broke free. He pulled out of her and knelt, looking at her as she was breathing heavy and smiling big. "You too good at this."

Henry was breathing heavy himself and feeling the euphoric sensation of finishing, too. "I really don't want this to be the last time though."

Rose quickly got up and grabbed her dress. "You can't be falling for me. I told you not to. You can't be with no colored girl. Best you be with Miss Sally and forget we did this."

As she moved quickly to the door, he ran up to her, only for her to shrug her shoulder and move away. All he could do was blurt out what was on his mind and on the tip of his tongue: "I love you."

Rose turned and slipped on her dress quickly. "I know...you can't be loving me. I can't be loving you, either. God knows I want to, but I can'ts."

At that, she turned once again and left. He wanted to run after her, but she was moving quickly, as if there was a fire behind her. His heart felt weak and he was out of breath from feeling emotionally drained by her leaving. The urge to fight was there, but he also knew deep down she was right, and he hated her for being right.

Over the next few weeks, he saw Rose a few times. She was still walking her brother to school and to the market. When he did see her, she made no obvious gesture of hello to him. Henry wanted to rush out to her every time he saw her, but knew someone was watching. When he did watch her, he noticed how she would not even look in his direction.

***

As expected, he went to church Sunday, only to see Sally offering her another pie for him. She went on about how she just had to make him some of her pie, too. He played nice and thanked her, and she asked to sit next to him at the service. When it was over, she mentioned he should come over for supper, and that she was an excellent cook.

Henry knew that she wanted him and decided to play along. He still thought of Rose when he talked to her, and felt that Sally would make a perfect wife, but that Rose would make a better one for him. He knew it was rude to deny Sally's invitation, and he accepted, knowing it was a possible courtship.

A week passed before Rose walked her brother to school again. Henry was just happy that she waved to him again. He wanted to walk up to her and take her right then and there in the fields, too. The urge to have her brewed like a storm inside of him. The more he saw her, the more he wanted her.

Right before his dinner invitation, he saw his mother sobbing as she got off the phone. She informed him that his grandfather in Charleston died. Henry knew his father and grandfather were not close, and now wondered how his father was going to handle it. When his mother called his father in, Henry saw his dad cry for the first time.

His father made a few more phone calls as Henry finished the chores he had to do around the farm. When Henry came in, his father told him the plans that he made. Henry was to stay behind and care for the farm, while his father handled the affairs of the estate. Henry asked who was getting the house, and his father didn't have an answer.

The only time Henry remembered spending with his grandfather was when he was about ten and visited him in South Carolina. He did recall the big house and a lot of the expensive items within the house, too. He also knew his father and his grandfather had a falling-out and did not speak to each other. He always found it odd, since his father was an only child.

The next day he went to dinner with Sally and enjoyed her cooking. For all it was worth, Sally prepared a great meal and acted like they were almost dating, too. Her parents asked about the farm and how things were doing since the economy had turned bad. Henry liked that his farm was not that hard-hit and they were able to pay bills when others could not.

Henry got another invitation for dinner and another formal invitation to sit with Sally at church, too. He caved in and settled on the fact he was semi-courting her. He smiled and played the part, while still feeling that Rose had a piece of his heart.

Two days later, Henry was driving down to Charleston to help his father. He didn't say much on the phone, but he did know that the house and some other properties were in the will. Henry knew his grandfather had money and properties, but just didn't know the extent of it. Now he was about to find out who got what.

When he pulled up to the house in Charleston, he knew that he really didn't remember it at all. Henry knew his parents' house in Georgia was large, and gigantic compared to other farmers' homes. But the house in Charleston made his parents' house look like a shack.

His father then let Henry know that another house was given to him in the will. The main estate his father inherited was a six-bedroom house in the city of Charleston, which resided on three acres. The other house was only four bedrooms, but had an active 1200 acre farm.

Henry walked around the house, looking around at all the expensive artwork and furniture the house had. He was amazed at how much money his grandfather had, and yet Henry knew his father struggled for money the last few years. He never knew his grandfather had so much money and that he never knew about it.

He walked upstairs to see his father moving some stuff in the master bedroom. Once inside, he saw a footlocker with the name "Childs" on it marked with CSA. He then looked at his father, confused.

"Your great-uncle fought for the South. That's his uniform, pistol and sword in that footlocker. Along with why he died."

Henry opened it up to see a Confederate uniform and everything that a soldier would have. The pistol looked pristine. He felt confused about why he never knew and why his father never told him.

"Didn't know we had family that fought."

His father closed the footlocker. "He did, and then died saving a woman he got pregnant when the war was done."

"Wait...so you have cousins?" he asked, still confused.

"Sort of. Your great-uncle had a child with one of his slaves. She got sold off, and he went after her. Killed her rightful owner and got himself hanged 'cause of it."

"What about the slave?"

His father moved to leave the room. "They still around."

As his father left the room, Henry followed, listening to the plan. What his father said took him by surprise, and was going to be a life changing event. He listened to his father's plan to move to South Carolina and take over the larger farm, while Henry could have the smaller one in Georgia.

Without even thinking about it, Henry accepted with a big smile, like he had just won a sweepstakes prize. His whole body felt the tingles of excitement that he was going to get the farm and the house on it. Everything he needed was on that land, and he would have enough money to instantly get his life going, too.

His father pulled him aside and gave him a strong look. "One condition 'bout you getting the place. You see, Mr. Anderson has been living there a long time. No matter what, you got to promise me that you will help him out and never kick him off the land."

Henry tilted his head, wondering why his father had such a soft spot for Mr. Anderson. He was a great colored man and fun to be around, but Henry still did not know why he his father looked after him like that. "Why?"

"Somethings are best left in the past. Just promise me."

Henry knew he was never going to hurt Rose, and hurting her father would be the same as hurting her. It was something he would have done anyway. He just nodded his head. "I promise."

***

It took three weeks for the house to be cleaned out of things his mother wanted to keep and to help them move. When the dust was settled, Henry was on his farm, having Sally come over to bring a big supper she was going to cook for him.

Telling Sally about what was going on was like lighting fireworks. She almost jumped up and down, and made a huge scene right there in front of her friends and family. She rattled off food she was going to make for his housewarming, and how she was going to help him decorate. He knew that sooner or later she was going to put him on the spot about actually being together.

Although he had not seen Rose in over a month, he still let his mind wander to her everyday. He wanted to tell her that he loved her, but knew that she would made a scene if he did. Even when Mr. Anderson came by to talk with him, Rose was not to be seen. Finally, he came up with a plan.

Henry picked out a gold heart locket, and had it engraved "Never together, but always in love." It cost him a large sum of money, but he knew he just had to get it for Rose.

He walked into the town market, and asked how much the Andersons owed on their account. Normally, this was something that was private, but everyone knew that the Andersons were on his land and he might need that information for lending money. It was a decent amount they owed, but nothing too crazy.

Paying part of the bill, he asked that groceries be brought over to them. Knowing Rose was the person in the house cooking made it easy for the plan to work, too. He slipped in the locket and told the store clerk that Rose was to get the groceries, and when she was finished cooking to bring the food over to the house. It made it seem to the normal observer that Rose was just contracted out to cook like any other colored house help.

The day went by, and nobody showed up at the house. He waited until nightfall and went out to the barn, only to be disappointed again. He hoped that she got the gift and that she got the message as well. The pain of her not showing was mixed with the pain that she never wanted to see him again.

The next morning, he was awake and about to make himself something to eat when a knock on his door made him hope that it was her. He scrambled to the door to see Rose wearing a simple grey house-help outfit.

"You can't be giving me gifts!" she said, pushing past him to gain entry while holding up a baling tray like she actually made him food. Her tone sounded upset as she laid the tray on the kitchen table.

"I missed you. I wanted to tell you how I felt." His heart felt broken from her tone and her refusal to admit her feelings, too.

"Ms. Sally is all but expecting you to propose this week. I can't be with you. I can't be with no white man....especially one that is going to be married soon," she hissed, sounding even more upset.

"I didn't even propose to her."

Rose walked up and slapped his arm. "Best you do. You go being with me and they will come get me in the middle of the night. No way Sally's folks gonna have their girl losing out to some nigger girl."

"I can say no."

Rose tilted her head to respond and Henry saw the opportunity. He moved in, grabbed her arms and landed his lips right on hers. She struggled to move away, but when his tongue hit inside her mouth and mixed with hers, it was over. Rose stopped pushing away and began to pull him closer.

As his kiss became stronger, her grip on his body did the same. He now found himself pressed against her large chest while his tongue moved around with hers. There was no way that she was leaving his house without him making love to her, and he began to move his hands to her breasts, feeling how soft they were.

Rose pulled away, smiling wide. "I only got a little bit of time. Do it quick and then I will be back tonight for more."

She turned around and lifted her dress, revealing her undergarments. He got to see her dark sex quickly after that as she bent over the table, presenting her backside for him to take. He had his pants down like a flash and his erection was like a soldier saluting a general.

"I want you every night," he huffed quickly, already aiming his tip for her entrance.

Rose moved her legs and answered seductively "I can make it tonight and maybe a few other nights during the week."

Just as she said it, he sunk his manhood deep inside her and she moaned again. "Ohhhh...gooood Lord...maybe on the weekends, tooo."

He grabbed her hips, her dress bunched up at the waist, and began bumping his body against hers, his throbbing member making sure it hit as deep as he could go before pulling back and trying again. There was nothing he wanted more than to push deep in her. The feeling of her flower parting open for his member was the only thing he cared about now.

"Ohhh...I can't help loving you," he called out to her as he was thumping away at her backside, letting her body absorb the blows while inserting his length far inside her love nest, making sure his tip nestled in the entrance to her womb.

"I love you, too...I know we can't, but I do," Rose replied, still with a moving breath as he was bucking his waist against her, sending his hard member deep into her.

His hands loved her body as they roamed around and cupped her large breasts. The feel of her soft skin, even through her dress, was enough to get him thinking about how big and round they were. His mind knew that she had been blessed with what all women desired. Her dark nipples called to him every time he was lost staring at her chest.

The feeling of his firm rod spearing her slick warm sex was wearing on him, but he continued pushing. Her body took every thrust he had and seemed to want more as she held on, not letting her body be pushed too forward. It was like she was almost pushing back and making sure his male tip was where it needed to be for a woman to feel that her man was all the way in her.

"Ohhhh...ahhhh," Henry gave out, finally feeling the need to finish as her tight slick love muscles seemed to constrict directly on the tip of his member.

"Mmmmm...ohh yesss....give it to me. I want to feel you do it in me," Rose moaned softly, and yet sounded commanding.

His body tightened and his thrusts shortened, but with more power to them. Her constricting sex muscles almost held him in place and all he could do was short-thrust like he was stabbing at her womb. The holding-out could not happen anymore as he felt his release flow out of him in an amazing sensation of relief.

"Ohhhh, yesss," he moaned, letting out all of his male needs and urges. His orgasm expelled from his male shaft as everything he had now pumped into her. He felt his hard manhood twitching as his essence was now flowing fast and steady into her sex hole.

"Mmmmm...yesss. Ohhh, I feel it...I really feel it. Keep it deep...Don't be pulling out...Ohhhhhh, yeesss." Rose moaned hard as she was now pushing back. He felt her sex muscles clamp and hold his shaft. It was not like before as he felt her love now squeezing his member, almost pushing it out of her.

As much as he wanted to stay inside of her, the pressure of her sex muscles pushing won out. HIs member slipped out as her sex squeezed tight and the slippery skin of her flower made it easy for her to expel his intruder. He stepped back as her dress fell down, covering her backside.

Rose turned around,her breathing a bit labored. "Thinking we both needed that. I don't minds coming by in the mornings, either."

"You sure? I know you have to get to work and not be late."

She brushed her dress and touched her face to cover up the evidence that she just had sex. "Well, we can't be dilly-dallying...just gonna have to put your pecker in me quickly and do your thing fast. Best think you keep that corner place in the barn ready for us, too. I be by soon as I come back from taking Marshall to school."

"I wish we could have a different life."

Rose moved in, kissing his cheek. "Me, too. Lord knows I want you bad. But we can't. We do what we can. Now, just be ready in the mornings for me. I want it just like this next time, too."