Shared

Story Info
Fan catfished but finds fun with a couple of Backstreet boys.
3.9k words
4.67
1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison stood there in the hotel lobby. She was waiting for her friend to show so they could check in. "Madam," a man said suddenly standing beside her. "I'm sorry if you do not have a reservation, I am going to have to ask you to leave." he said.

She turned to him. "I do have a reservation, it's just under my friends name and she isn't here yet. Her plane is late." Maddie explained.

"I'm sorry you will have to wait somewhere else."

Maddie texted her friend. "where are you?" she texted.

The text back broke her a little. "who is this?" she was catfished.

Maddie grabbed her bag and headed out the hotel doors. She had no money, no way to pay for anything and no way to pay to change her plane ticket. She was stuck in Miami for 6 days. She sat on the bench and cried. A hand touched her shoulder. "Are you ok?" the man asked.

"No. I was suppose to meet my friend here for the cruise, but it seems I have been catfished. WHO DOES THAT? I have no money, no hotel, no way home. And something tells me I have no cabin on the cruise either." she said never looking up, she was so embarrassed.

"Which cruise?" he asked.

Maddie took a deep breath. Here comes the ridicule. "The Backstreet Boys." she said and waited.

"Come with me. Let's see what we can do about this." She looked to her right to see a mans hand waiting for her to take it. She placed her hand in his. What was the worse that could possibly happen? He killed her? oh well lesson learned.

Maddie stood and found he already had her bag in his other hand. She didn't look at his face. She just followed him as he lead her. They stopped at the desk. "I need two keys for my room please." he said. The hotel receptionist clacked away at the key board then handed the man 2 key cards.

"I hope you have a nice stay Mr. Noname." He said.

Noname? That was Backstreet Boy AJ McLean's other persona. He pulled her along to the elevator. "You have a name don't you?" He asked her.

"Madison Williams." she answered softly.

"It's nice to meet you Madison." he said. The elevator lifted. He still had her hand and her bag.

Alex looked at her again. She wasn't crying now, that was good. He smiled as he looked her over. His eyes held for a bit longer when they reached her breasts then the rest of her. She had an impressive rack, even though she tried to hide it. Her ass was nice too. Her hair was black with purple streaks through out. She was wearing a short skirt, a black shirt, and Doc Martens. Her belly was flat, her legs were long. She was tatted. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. He pulled her with him to his room. "Hey Jay." a male called out.

"Hey Brok." he answered back.

The door opened and he pulled her inside. He placed her bag on the floor and led her to the couch. "Now. Let's see about this cruise shall we?" He said sitting on the couch. He grabbed his phone. He noticed she was still standing. He maneuvered her so she was facing him, although he still couldn't see her face as she had it hung. He smiled she was shy, they shy ones were always the loudest when being fucked. It made him chuckle. She had no idea what she was in for. He placed his phone on the table beside him. "Come here." he said pulling her by the legs. She did what he wanted her to do, she was straddling his lap. "How about a little smile for me, hm?" he said as he caressed her face. Madison looked at him and smiled. "That's it." he said. He picked up the phone and called Rose star Tours. "Hey Mary, it's Alex. I need you to check a name for me on the rooster. Madison Williams." he waited. The woman came back with there was no one on the list with that name. "Thought so. Ok can we add her, I know it's late put her in my cabin." he said.

Madison looked wide eyed at him. He was putting her in his cabin. she was going to be sleeping next to this man every night for the next 6 days. Her heart was racing.

"Thank you so much Mary." he said. He looked at Madison. "You now have a cruise ticket. You will be with me, my guest. I'll pay for everything." he said. Damn he wanted to fuck her so bad right now, but he knew he had to ease the situation. He could see if he did things too fast she'd jack rabbit and bolt.

"That's very kind of you." she said softly.

AJ smiled. She was so shy, her voice barely audible. "What do you want to do?" he asked rubbing her bare thighs. She didn't say anything just shook her head. "Ok well I need a bit of a nap. I have had a really long day. It started at 2 this morning Pacific time." he said. "Where are you from?"

Madison bit her lower lip. "Palm springs California." she said again almost inaudible.

Alex took the opportunity to move so he was closer to her. "Where? You are so quiet."

"Palm springs California." she said.

AJ hands were cupping her ass. "you're a Cali girl." he said with a smile. "What time was your flight this morning?"

Madison again bit her lower lip. "I had to be up to be at the airport at 3 this morning." she said.

Alex smiled. "Sounds like you could use a nap too." he said. He took her shoes off and then stood up holding her. He smiled as she instinctively wrapped her legs around him. "I won't drop you, promise." he said as he placed his hand under her ass. He walked to the bedroom. He crawled unto the bed and laid her down. Once her back was on the bed she unwrapped her legs, but he was still between them. He sat up on his knees and undid his pants. "I can't sleep in these." he said and pushed them down to his knees. He removed them in a way he didn't leave her space. He tossed them to the floor. Then he took off his shirt. He looked down at her. Her skirt had bunched at the junction of her hips and thighs, exposing the crotch of her panties. They were black and see through lace. AJ slid down her thighs to her hips. His thumbs rubbed her hip under the leg band of her panties.

Madison held her breath. He moved so he was laying on top of her. Madison felt his hard cock pressed against her mound lips. She felt him pull her shirt up a little from the bottom and his hand snaked under it and moved up to her breast. She took a breath sharply as his thumb rubbed over her covered nipple. "You ok to sleep in this bra? It seems tight." he said. Madison just looked at him. His fingers found the clasp and he undid it one handed. She felt her breasts spring from the confining fabric.

AJ looked down at her chest. They had doubled in size. He pushed her shirt up exposing the flesh beneath it until he exposed her breasts. He looked at them in adoration. Alex's head leaned down and he kissed each nipple lovingly. "Let's get these clothes off." he said and removed her shirt, bra and skirt. He looked over her now nearly naked body. The panties did little to hide her mound. His cock was pulsating in want and need. He moved and kissed the area above her lace covered mound. He could smell her sex juice, she was wet. Alex bit her mound lips through the fabric playfully. He smiled as she spread her legs wider for him. His fingers gently pulled the crotch of her panties aside. He took a deep breath inhaling her scent. It made him dizzy and a bit high. He kissed the curtains to her vaginal heaven several times. Then in one fell swoop his fingers parted her lips, his own lips parted and his tongue invaded her cunt.

Madison nearly jumped out of her skin as his tongue was thrusted in to her cunny box. She grabbed a hand full of his hair and pushed his head deeper into her crotch while she smashed it to his face. She hadn't had the pleasure of another's mouth and tongue bringing her to excitement in so long she forgot what it felt like. It was so long the instant his tongue entered her cavity, a wave of cum splashed all over his face, and she had to bit down hard on her lower lip not to scream.

Alex's eyes rolled into the back of his head as her taste flooded his mouth. Nothing tasted sweeter. He ate her with gusto, making her cum continuously. He'd do whatever it took to keep that taste coming. He grabbed her hips and moved so she was sitting on his face. Gravity would help the taste coming to his tongue. He held her hips and she rode his face. He lost count of how many waves of cum he licked from her. It seemed like only a few seconds but she was trying to pull from his grasp, from his mouths assault. "AJ please." she whimpered trying to pull away again. "It's too much." she said still being soft spoken.

AJ let her go, she removed herself from his face. His cock was screaming to be inside her. He moved quickly ripping her panties from her body. That scared her, but he didn't care. He needed her, he needed to be in her. "Come here baby." he said pulling her to his body. His mouth pressed hard against hers, he opened his own, some how forcing hers to do the same. His tongue thrust into her open waiting mouth. She was tasting herself on his tongue, that made him harder if possible. "Get on." he said pulling her hips to his. He placed his hard cock inside of her cunt. The pressure was intense, she was so fucking tight. Even with her cum soaked cunt she was hard to penetrate fully. He pushed up into her as he pushed her down. "FUCK!" he stated loudly. It felt good to have her pussy so tight around his fat cock. He flipped her on to her back and slammed into her. She cried out. "Damn baby you are so tight." he said and kissed her mouth again. He was fully inside her now, but he wasn't moving he wanted to fuck her, but he wasn't wanting to hurt her. He felt her walls relax a it, but she was still so damn tight. "You good baby?" he asked looking down at her.

Madison wasn't ready for any of this. She wasn't even sure why she wasn't begging and screaming for him to stop and let her go. AJ leaned down and kissed her neck, her hand cupped the back of his head, the other was now on the spot between his shoulder blades. He took it as she was good and he began to pull and push in and out of her. Madison gasped, it felt good to have a man buried deep inside her again, but it hurt he was so big. Alex picked up pace as he went along. Her pussy became more inviting. "Fuck baby, your pussy is fucking perfect." he said breathing hard in her ear. He was slamming hard into her. He couldn't help it, he needed to be rough with her, there was something about her that screamed she needed it that way. His hand grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked her head back. She cried out. "Want it harder ok." he said and fucked her harder. Her hands held is arms tight, her nails embedded in his skin. She had cum several times already, and she was in the mist of coming again. He held her head back and his mouth was above hers. "Tell me you want it harder." he said in a commanding tone. "Tell me how hard you want my cock slamming into your cunt." he said.

Madison gritted her teeth. She didn't want to tell him. she wanted him to do it on his own. FUCK her cunt was spasming again around the fat hard cock he was giving her. She felt his hand suddenly around her throat. It tightened. "TELL ME!" he all but yelled at her. He was slamming even harder into her, if it was possible. He felt if he went much harder he'd rip her in half. He tightened his hand around her throat. This wasn't him, this wasn't his way of fucking, but it felt good. It felt good to have the control, it felt good not to give two shits if she was enjoying it, that wasn't true. It didn't matter, cause he knew she was. He couldn't hold off his orgasm any more. He squeezed her throat harder and roared as his cock exploded his jism inside her. He bit down on her shoulder from the intensity of his soul shattering orgasm. Alex slammed into her sending the last of his seed into her. He was now looking down at her. His hand still tight around her throat. He pressed his mouth to hers then bit her lower lip hard drawing blood. He pulled himself off of her and laid down beside her. He lay on his belly, his face turned away from her. He reached out with his right hand and grabbed her right breast harshly. He squeezed until he was satisfied with the amount of pressure he was exerting and when to sleep.

Madison woke two hours later to voices in the living room part of the suite. "I don't care. She is with me! Get the fucking pass, and if you tell my wife about her, I will fucking make your life hell." he said.

"Alex, it is not my job." the sentence ended. "I'll get it." the woman said.

Alex entered the room full naked. He saw she was awake, his eyes raced over her body, his cock hardened. "Come here baby." he said pulling at her as he was now laying on the bed beside her. He smiled as she moved and impaled herself on his cock. "You want my cock that bad baby?" he asked as she began to ride him. She didn't say a word, she just fucked him. Her cunt still tight on his dick, it didn't take long for him to get off. "UGH YES BABY!" he said shooting his wad deep into her love tunnel. She rocked and rode him until he finished shooting all of his baby mix into her. "If I was to buy you a collar would you wear it?" he asked as he forced her on to her back. Madison shook her head yes. "Would you be my little whore?" he asked.

Madison felt like there was only one answer. She wasn't this girl, this type of woman. The kind that allowed a man to fucking own her. "Yes." she said.

He grabbed her face and kissed her hard. "If I said I wanted to watch you fuck another man, would you do it?" he asked.

She nodded to him she would. He smiled then grabbed his phone. He pushed a few buttons and then held the phone to his ear. "My room." was all he said.

A few moments later Alex was opening the door to another man. He looked at AJ's nakedness. "Got a good one do ya?" the man asked and followed a laughing AJ into the bed room. The man looked at Madison's naked body. He needed no instructions just took his clothes off.

He made his way to the bed. His cock had gone from flaccid to raging hard on in seconds. He wasn't as big as Alex in the dick department, but he was still gonna stretch her. "Suck his dick Maddie." alex said.

Madison got on all fours then reached out and grabbed the mans cock. She opened her mouth and began to swallow it. As she was giving this man the best blow job, there came a knock on the door. Alex opened it to find his brother and band mate Nick at the door. "You might want to come back later." he said.

"FUCK ALEX THIS BITCH IS FUCKING AMAZING!" his friend yelled from the bedroom.

Nick pushed in. "I could use a good fuck." he said taking his shirt off. He knew his wife would be pissed, but she wasn't there and he wasn't going to tell her. His pants and boxers hit the floor before he even got to the bedroom. He smiled seeing the woman sucking off Alex's friend. Nick could tell the man was close to cumming, his eyes were rolled back into his head. The man let out a grunt as he fucked the woman's face. the last shot hit her lips as the man stumbled back from his orgasm. She wiped the cum off with her tongue. Nick moved quickly so he was on the bed behind her. His hard cock in his hand as he rubbed it up and down her slit. He gasped in pleasure as he rushed it deep into her hole. His rod slid in and out of her wet cunt with little resistant, but she was tight. "FUCK AJ, where did you find her?" he asked plowing her pussy hard and fast. He looked down to find her thrusting back on his cock. "OH FUCK YEAH!" he said slamming her harder.

"She's good isn't she?" AJ walked to his whores face. His cock was hard. She didn't hesitate she just reached out and pulled it to her mouth. He felt himself slide down her throat. Nick and him found a rhythm to fuck to in no time. Madison's fingers were flicking her clit furiously as they fucked her. She came several times never once letting Alex's cock be un-pleased. She felt Nick's balls hitting her hand, then she felt both cocks swell. They were gonna come together. She worked her clit faster, bring herself to orgasm again as both men slammed into the holes they were penetrating, as they spewed cum into her. Once both men were completely flaccid they pulled from her and sat down. Madison then felt the other man grab her hips and turn her over. He crawled on top of her and slammed his rod deep into her. He fucked her hard. Her back arched. It felt so good to be so used and please. Alex chuckled a little as he watched his friend make HIS whore orgasm. His friend must have been over due for a good fuck cause he grunted and collapsed on her after spewing his seed into her. "Madison!" was all Alex said. She turned over and then got up and went to him. "You happy my cum whore?" he asked forcing her to knees. "Or do you need more cum?" he asked.

Madison took Alex's cock in her hand stroked until he was hard. He smiled at her. "Fuck me my cum whore." he said. She quickly straddled his lap, impaled herself with his cock, and rode him.

"OH GOD ALEX!" she cried as the first orgasm hit her. He smiled.

"You belong to who?" he asked guiding her thrusts with his hand on her ass.

Madison placed her hands on his chest. She leaned in and kissed AJ's lips. "You do my master." she said riding him faster and harder. "No one but you." she said breathlessly.

AJ smiled. "That's it baby. Fuck your master properly." He pressed his head against her chest. He loved the feel of her pussy, he loved the way his cock felt in her pussy. He bit the side of her breast. She rode him harder. "UGH MADISON!" he gasped as she tightened her cunt walls around his cock. He could feel Nick's and Thomas' cum as it slid down his cock. "FUCK ME!" he said so turned on he didn't know how long he was gonna last.

Madison threw her head back as she came again on his cock. his mouth sucked on one nipple then the other. She looked at Alex as he moved. He now had her on the table. She was leaned back, he was pounding her, moaning from how good it felt. She felt hands on her breasts, they weren't Alex's, they were holding her hips. She turned to see Nicky standing there. He was groping one breast while he was stroking his cock. "Let me suck your cock Nick." she said laying back on the table. Nick was suddenly on the table his cock pointed at her face. his legs on either side of her head. She opened her mouth and he slammed his cock down her throat and fucked her face. It didn't take long for him to blow his load down her throat. He got off and grabbed his clothes.

Alex was fucking her harder. She was cumming all over his cock as she screamed out his name. Her hands were squeezing her breasts, her back was arched. She clamped down on his dick. He stopped fucking her. He wasn't ready to cum yet. He just rubbed her clit until her orgasm passed. He slammed into her once it had subsided. She was semi sat up. AJ smiled as Madison grabbed his beard and pulled him to her. Her mouth against his he thrusted his tongue into it. If he died fucking her he'd have no regrets. "ALEX I NEED YOU TO CUM IN ME!" she said in a rush against his lips. Her hands were on his ass forcing him to fuck her faster and harder. "FUCK ME HARDER ALEX! HURT ME YOU FUCK ME SO HARD!" she said and bit his lower lip. He did as she asked. He fucked her with the contempt he had for some many other women who wronged him. He fucked her using the hate he had from the condescending bitch of a wife. For the lies, the cheating. Madison was screaming out, the pain was intense but she was getting off from it. "CUM INSIDE ME ALEX! CUM NOW!" she screamed as she herself came again. Something in him snapped, he slammed so hard in her. Her nails raked down his chest, blood leaked from the wounds. He came, her cunt spewed it out of her all over him and the floor she had so much cum in her. He finished and took a step back.

Madison lay there passed out, her legs spread wide. Alex watched as cum dripped from her snatch on to the floor. He sat in the chair that was once there at the head of the table. He pushed two fingers into her cunt and pulled them out, the dame broke. There was so much cum that flowed from her pussy. He was thinking about what he was going to do to her next. He was thinking about a little party, 4 brothers, and 5 body guards. Each of them using her cunt several times. The cum he could watch dripping from it then. FUCK, he was hard again.