Shared Birthdays Pt. 01

Story Info
Cousins reunite years later.
3k words
4.36
12.1k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
71 Followers

Please rate and comment. Your feedback helps writers improve. Thanks!

"Hey cuz! Happy Birthday! Recognize my voice?"

He instantly placed her Long Island accent as belonging to the cousin he shared a birthday with. "Well, Happy Birthday yourself, old lady!"

"Watch it whippersnapper. Have some respect for your elders," Jan replied. Though they shared the same month and day, she was actually one year older than Tad.

"Jan, it's been years since we've seen one another or even spoken. What prompted this call," Tad asked.

'Well, I tracked you down through your brother Levi. He gave me your number and address. I googled it and guess what?"

"Umm, Google Maps showed you where I live? That's not exactly earth shattering you know. It's pretty much exactly what Google does!"

"Still the smartass I see. What I found out is that the tourist town I booked my vacation in is only about 10 miles from your house. I got in late last night and put calling you on the top of my to do list for today. Do you have plans?" Jan asked.

"Not really. Do you want to get together for lunch? There's a place where you are that has great bison burgers, and lots of other good food if that's not your taste," Tad told her.

"Okay. Say 11:30?"

"That's perfect. I'll see you there!" Tad gave her the name and location of the restaurant and they hung up.

While they hadn't stayed in touch over the past fifty years or so, when they had both attended another relative's wedding about a decade ago they fell right back into the same easy rapport they'd always had.

In addition to having the same birthday, Jan's parents were Tad's godparents. She lived on the Island while he lived upstate but every summer he'd spend at least two week staying with her. And most summers the two families rented a lake house together in Maine.

Tad smiled to himself as he thought back on those days. Jan was always trying to get him to play doctor, so to speak. But he was painfully shy around girls and never let her go any further than listening to each other's heart with her toy stethoscope, always fully clothed.

There were lots of other activities, of course. They had learned to water ski in Maine, put on silly shows for the adults, did a lot of swimming and just general 'stuff' kids did back then.

His recollections sped forward to freshman year in college. A pounding on his door was accompanied by a shouted "Phone!" as the floor shared one payphone. Dorm etiquette dictated that whoever heard it ring answered and tracked down the intended party.

"Hello?" he said tentatively.

"Tad, it's Mom."

"Oh, hi Mom. Is everything okay?" His mother rarely called.

"I'm afraid not, Tad. That worthless wanna be mobster who got your cousin pregnant and then married her shot her twice and then killed himself," his mother explained.

"Oh no! Is she alive? What about the baby?" Tad asked, panic stricken,

"Leah is fine, untouched. Jan was hit in the mouth and out the cheek and in the shoulder. She crawled across the lawn to the neighbor's house who called for help. She'll need reconstructive surgery on her face but thankfully there shouldn't be any permanent damage."

"Okay. Do you have a number for her? I'd like to call." And he did, later on.

Tad arrived at the restaurant right at 11:30. As he told the hostess he was meeting someone she turned to look at a table where a single woman was seated. Tad's eyes followed and he immediately spotted Jan. "Yes, that's her," he told the hostess and headed over.

Jan jumped up when she saw him approaching, rushed over and gave him a giant hug, followed by a kiss on his cheek that actually touched on the side of his mouth. "Tad! I can't believe it! Damn, you look good."

"Look who's talking. I swear you haven't changed a bit since your twenties!" Tad said, honestly. She was about 5'6", maybe 120 pounds, nice large B cup breasts. The only change from her 20s was shorter hair, befitting a woman now in her early 50s.

They sat and, after giving their orders to the waitress, started catching up with one another. Jan had never remarried and Tad had been single for several years, having sworn off marriage long ago in favor of relationships that could end without need for lawyers.

After lunch, Tad gave Jan a guided walking tour of the mock Bavarian town. Originally settled as a logging town due to the plentiful southern yellow pine trees prized for lumber, when over-harvesting led to a complete decline in that business, the town fell on hard times. A single investor purchased nearly all the storefronts on the three block long main street and set about breathing new life in it.

He first reached out to a small town in Bavaria and negotiated a "sisterhood", appropriate due to both being nestled in their respective mountainous regions. He then remodeled the facades of the shops in the chalet style Bavaria is known for. He built a large 'Festhalle" and when fall rolled around advertised a huge Oktoberfest, with music, food, and of course lots of beer. In a few years it became hugely successful, attracting tourists from all over the southeast. Enterprising entrepreneurs rented the storefronts for everything from a cuckoo clock shop to the kind of tacky t-shirt souvenir places found in every tourist town.

"What are we going to do for dinner?" Jan asked.

"Well, you have three choices if we stay here. There's a nice, upscale American restaurant, a rather good and authentic German place, and a very good pizza place," Tad replied.

"Let's save the fancy places for some other night. I love pizza!"

Tad laughed. "Ok, but keep in mind this isn't New York pizza. We do things differently down here."

It was Jan's turn to laugh. "I'll let you in on a secret. I don't particularly care for New York style pizza. Sacrilegious, I know and I'd never say that out loud back home, but it's the truth!"

Retrieving his car, they drove the two miles to the edge of town and had dinner at the pizza tavern. "This is delicious!" Jan announced.

When they finished, Jan said, "I'd really like to see your cabin, Tad. Can we go there now? Maybe have a nightcap."

"Sure. What do you like to drink? There are a couple of liquor stores here in town. Ridiculously overpriced for the tourists, of course, but we can bite the bullet," he said.

"I did notice you asked for the 'local's discount' at both lunch and dinner. I'm a bourbon girl."

"Yeah, most of the restaurants offer local's a break, since we're all they have off-season. But other businesses generally don't and particularly the liquor stores. Anyway, now we're in luck because I have a bottle of bourbon at the cabin. Where's your car? You can follow me home."

"It's in that lot next to where we had lunch," she told him.

Fifteen minutes later they pulled up the steep driveway to his cabin. He pulled his car into the garage while she parked in the drive. "It's adorable, Tad! I love that huge rocking chair porch!" Jan exclaimed.

They crossed the porch together and she was shocked when he turned the doorknob and it opened, not having been locked. He saw the look of amazement on her face and grinned. "I only lock it when I go to bed or out of town. Lots of people around here are the same and some even leave the keys in their car, even without a garage," he explained.

It took only a couple of minutes to give her the grand tour of the 1200 square foot cabin and then he fixed drinks for each of them. Bourbon on ice with a splash of water for her and Johnny Walker, neat, for him. When he handed the drink to her she kissed him again, this time on the lips. Hiding his surprise, he asked Alexa to play smooth jazz and they sat in the living room.

"So, Tad, how's your love life? Looks like you live alone. Any girlfriends?" Jan asked.

"Not at the moment. It's a bit challenging to date around here, being as rural as we are. And most women our age are extremely conservative, and I don't mean politically."

Jan laughed and said "I hear you. Gotta keep things adventurous, don't you think?"

Tad just nodded at what he assumed was a rhetorical question, so she continued, "You know, your's was one of the first cocks I ever saw or touched. It was at your house. I was visiting to celebrate your 18th birthday and my 19th. I finally convinced you to strip down for a real game of playing doctor. I still remember that, do you?"

"I certainly do, since that same evening was when I saw my first pussy, between your legs. It's a miracle we didn't get caught."

"You know, I got together with that asshole I married because he reminded me of you," Jan said.

"Oh, thanks. So I'm an asshole?" Tad asked, eyebrow raised.

"Not at all! He just looked like you. You've always been a sweetheart, he was always an asshole. I should have left him a long time before he shot me, but back then women didn't leave marriages much," she said, with a sad tone to her voice and look on her face.

"That was a very dark time in our lives, Jan. I'm so sorry you had to go through that."

"Well, it's a long time ago. I've made peace with it."

"Good," Tad said and meant it.

"Your cock kinda spoiled me, you know,"Jan said, tentatively broaching a sensitive subject. "We didn't know very much so I assumed your circumcised cock was natural, not surgical. The one or two other guys I had seen were also cut. So when I encountered my first, and only, uncircumcised cock I was shocked! It seemed so, I don't know, ugly! He wanted a blow job but I just couldn't imagine putting that thing in my mouth!"

"I've seen a few in locker rooms although that's certainly nothing like an intimate situation. Flaccid, they do look a little funny, but then I suppose mine looks funny to them. I've known women who didn't care, others like you who preferred cut. I expect there are some who prefer uncut but they likely wouldn't end up naked with me. Different strokes, I suppose."

Tad asked if she wanted a refill on her drink and she nodded. When he brought the drink to her, seated on the sofa, she made it very obvious she was gazing at his crotch as he handed it to her. That's interesting, he thought to himself.

"So, is your cock just as lovely now as it was all those years ago?" Jan asked.

"Well, I think it's pretty much the same, although a bit larger," he replied.

Laughing, Jan said, "I certainly hope so! You were 18 but still scrawny!!"

"Yeah, I was the shortest and skinniest guy in my high school graduating class! But then again, you were flat chested when we played doctor as kids. Listening to your heart would be much different today."

"True on all counts. So I think we should bring each other up to date. I'll show you mine if you show me yours," Jan said winking.

Tad laughed, thinking she was just being provocative and not serious. But looking at her, she kept her eyes locked into his. And then ran the tip of her tongue over her lips.

"You're serious!" he exclaimed, startled.

"Very. Tad, I married an asshole because he reminded me of you, physically. I masturbate thinking about you. But I have to imagine what your cock looks like now, since the 18 year old version no longer does it for me. I want to see what it looks like now. We don't have to get weird, just look and a little touch. I do want to see it erect though."

Tad took a long sip of his scotch and an even deeper breathe. Where was this headed, he thought to himself? Where did he want it to go?

"You are serious."

"Yes, I am. I really hope you'll do this for me, for old times sake," she stated.

"Okay. I have to go first. I'm not hard yet but it's going to happen soon, and even sooner if I see you naked first," Tad explained. Standing up, he moved in front of her and unbuckled his belt then unzipped his jeans. Pushing them down he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his boxer briefs and slipped them down over his tumescent cock.

"Wow!" Jan shouted. "That's even more beautiful than in my imagination! May I touch it?"

"Yes, but if you do I'll get hard."

"I know. That's why I want to," Jan grinned. She reached out and ran the tips of her fingers over his head, invoking an immediate twitching and the beginning of growth. She danced her fingers down his shaft and then, reaching the bottom, wrapped her hand around it. She held it, gently squeezing, feeling it respond and harden.

When she sensed it had reached fully erect, she stroked up and down a few times. When his precum dripped onto her hand on an upstroke she stopped, mindful of her 'touch a little' promise.

"Damn, cuz, that was pretty hot!" Tad said, as he started to pull up his boxers.

"Oh no you don't!" Jan asserted. "Keep that thing out while I show you my stuff." Standing up, she pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it to the chair. Her bra had front closure so she unclasped it and pulled the cups back, revealing her glorious mounds. Modest in size they benefitted from less gravitational pull than more zaftig women had to deal with. Not nearly as perky as when in her 20s or 30s they still stood rather proud for a woman her age.

Tad just stared. Those are the most beautiful breasts I've seen in many years, he thought to himself. "Jan, you have the most beautiful breasts I've seen in forever!" he professed.

"Thank you, kind sir. Feel free to touch them if you like - only fair since I got to fondle you."

Tad reached out with both hands and took one breast in each. They felt fantastic, soft, spongy, but still firm. As he kneaded them he felt her nipples enlarge and harden against his palms. He pulled his hands back and used his thumbs and index fingers to rub her nipples, eliciting soft but intense moans.

Tad released her nipples, which resulted in a groan of regret from her. "Take off the rest of your clothes."

Jan opened her eyes and reached down to unbutton her shorts. Undoing the zipper, she slipped them down over her hips and let them fall to the floor. She looked into his eyes and he nodded, clearly indicating that she should remove her panties as well. She did, and stood before him completely naked.

Jan could feel the wetness between her legs. It made her both excited and embarrassed - she wanted him to know he turned her on, but worried he'd be offended, since they were related. On the other hand, he had gotten hard, so that must mean something, right?

"Sit down," Tad instructed. Still in front of the sofa, Jan sat. "Open your legs," was his next command. She complied as he dropped to his knees between her legs.

Tad looked at her pussy, spread open in front of him. She had shaved or waxed her labia, and neatly trimmed the hair above her slit into a triangle pointing to her clit. Most importantly, her southern lips glistened with her natural lubrication.

"You're beautiful, Jan. Seeing your pussy dripping wet like this is incredibly sexy. But I think we better stop now before this goes too far."

With that, Tad reached down and pulled up his boxers and then jeans. He saw a disappointed look on Jan's face as he did. Instead of putting her clothes on, she walked into the bathroom and returned with a towel. Laying it over the sofa, she sat down, remaining naked.

"Tad, I'm getting the sense that you haven't picked up on the vibes here. I plan to fuck you tonight even if I have to tie you to the bed frame in order to do it! Now, don't you think it might be better if you participate voluntarily?"

Tad's mind was awash with thoughts and emotions. A little show and tell was one thing but intercourse was incest, a whole different deal. On the other hand, they were only cousins, and he'd been snipped years ago, and she was likely past menopause, so pregnancy wasn't an issue. And he'd had sex thoughts about her for decades, as apparently she'd had for him.

"Well, we should know the ground rules. Do you do oral?" he asked.

"Yes. And I swallow. You?" she replied.

"I love eating pussy until you cum,"

"Mmmmmmmm! Nice! Anal?" she asked.

"Your call. I enjoy it but not a requirement if you aren't up for it," Tad said truthfully.

"We'll see about that. But enough talk. Are we going to do this?" Jan's voice was a bit pleading.

Tad took her hands and helped her stand. He led her to the bedroom and pulled back the covers. Tad eased her back onto the bed and laid down beside her.

With Jan on her back and Tad on his side next to her, he kissed her. It began softly and progressed to passion, and his hand moved onto her breast, caressing it softly. Jan reached down and took his cock in her hand. He shuddered involuntarily, as her touch drove him to near orgasm.

Ollegio
Ollegio
71 Followers