Shared Birthdays Pt. 02

Story Info
Jan and Tad break a taboo.
1.6k words
4.61
7.4k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
65 Followers

Please rate and comment. Your feedback helps writers improve. Thanks!

In for a penny...Tad thought as he kissed his way down Jan's neck and across her chest. Reaching her breast he softly kissed around it in ever decreasing circles. When his lips reached her aureola, he used his tongue to explore each of the little bumps she had there.

Jan moaned loudly, desperate for him to take her nipple in his mouth. She knew they were both fully erect and hard, and ached for his attention. Just as she was about to admonish him, he took it between his lips and sucked. Jan breathed out as she cried "Ahhhhhhhhh..."

Tad started flicking his tongue rapidly back and forth across her nipple while his hand reached out to her other breast. Finding that nipple with his hand he took it between his thumb and forefinger and massaged it gently. Twisting around while continuing to please both nipples, Tad ran his other hand down across her stomach until he found the triangular patch of pubic hair.

Tad's fingers danced through the neatly trimmed hair and then slid down along the crease of her inner thigh. Jan parted her legs, giving him full access to her pussy, but Tad prolonged her longing by moving his fingers from her right labia to the left, without dipping into her opening. Jan moaned in frustration, lifting her hips in a desperate but futile attempt to push onto his fingers.

Tad brought his hand up along the opposite crease and again ran his fingers through her pubes. With the teasing below and his continued attention to both her nipples, Tad knew she was frantic for more and he was eager to experience her first orgasm. He slid his lower hand down, cupping her pussy in it. As Jan moaned again he slid first one, then two, fingers into her opening. Jan pushed back against his hand, driving her pussy to the base of his fingers.

Tad began stroking his fingers in and out of her pussy while using the heel of his palm to rub her clit, which he could feel had emerged from its little hood. It seemed she had a rather large clit but he couldn't be certain using just his palm.

As he rubbed her clit by moving his hand left and right across it, his fingertips inside her searched for that spongy area he knew was her G-spot. A near scream confirmed that he had found it, and he began massaging the area in a circular motion.

"Jesus, Tad! I need to feel your cock in me. Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

"Not yet, hon. I'm still getting to know your body," he replied as he removed his hands and slid down between her legs. Normally he would have kissed his way down across her stomach but she was far too excited to wait much longer. Settling between her legs he inhaled deeply, taking in her strong, exotic aroma.

Reaching out his tongue, Tad used the tip to explore her perineum, bringing forth more moans and gasps. He slowly traced her slit up and, reaching her opening, inserted as much of his tongue as he could inside her. Mmmmmmm, he thought to himself, she tastes great! He spent a few moments fucking her with his tongue until she started thrashing beneath him.

Continuing up her slit he took her entire clit and hood between his lips. This confirmed that her clit was, indeed, perhaps the largest he'd ever encountered. As he flicked the tip of his tongue over it he was rewarded with her first, huge, orgasm.

"God, god. god. god, god, damn!" Jan cried out. Her body was shaking and thrashing around so much Tad had a hard time staying connected but kept her clit between his lips until she grabbed he head and pushed him off. "Enough! Too sensitive! I need a break!" she cried out.

Tad released her clit and laid the side of his head on her thigh, his warm breath cascading over her pussy. Jan caressed the back of his bald head with her hands as she struggled to slow her rapid heartbeat and deep breathing. Once she felt that she had some control over her body, Jan said, "Tad, that was the biggest and best orgasm of my life! And you STILL haven't fucked me! And just for that, you're NOT going to fuck me now!"

"I'm not?" Tad asked, incredulously.

"Nope," Jan replied as she untangled her legs from him and pushed him onto his back. As she straddled him she said, "I'm going to fuck you!" She rubbed her slit up and down over his cock, lubricating it with her cum and juices.

Raising herself up on her knees she reached down and took his cock in her hand. Positioning the head at her opening she eased down until just the head was inside her. She moved her hips in a hula hoop sort of motion, swirling her pussy around his head. That's a new one on me, Tad thought to himself, while enjoying the new sensation.

Jan stopped and slowly lowered herself down onto his cock. When his entire six and a half inches were encased within her warm, soft, wet tunnel she started squeezing her pussy muscles, gripping then releasing his shaft.

Jan placed her hands on Tad's shoulders and tilted her hips. With this angle she used his cock to hit her G-spot on every inward stroke and stimulate her clit when she pulled off him. She had intended to stroke slowly, teasing him as he had done her earlier, but she already felt the build up of pressure in her pussy that meant her next orgasm was not far off.

Jan started fucking him faster and faster, leaving only his head inside as she pulled off and then slamming herself hard onto him. With his hands on her hips, Tad helped by lifting his hips up as she sank down, slamming his cock into her.

Moments later, Jan came in a shattering orgasm, again screaming out. She stroked three or four more times then sat down on Tad, trapping his cock inside her. Her body shook with the aftershocks of her climax as she laid her body onto him, exhausted. He felt the sheen of sweat as her breasts pressed into his chest and wondered if it was all hers or his as well.

"Fuck me," Jan finally said.

"I think you just did fuck you," Tad replied with a grin.

"With a lot of help from that gorgeous cock of yours."

Sufficiently recovered, she lifted herself off him. Leaning down, she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking and licking. Tad wondered if she intended to bring him off orally, which would be fine with him although he had been truly enjoying her pussy. The answer came in a few moments when she pulled off his cock and once again straddled him, this time in the reverse cowgirl position.

"I love the way I taste on you," she said as she put the head of his cock back into her pussy.

"I love the feel of your mouth on me," Tad responded. "Although it was rather brief this time."

"There will be plenty of time for me to finish you that way. Right now I want to feel you cum in my pussy." Jan began stroking, lifting up until just his head was between her lips then sliding back down. She moved faster and faster, squeezing her muscles at both the top and the bottom.

Damn, that feels good! Tad thought as she squeezed with just his head inside. No-one's ever done that to me before! "Jan, that trick you're doing squeezing my head is bringing me close." He gripped her ass cheeks in his hand and dipped his thumb in her pussy. Rubbing his thumb over her perineum, he tentatively continued on to her rosebud, uncertain of her reaction as she sidestepped the anal question earlier.

Jan did enjoy anal on occasion and the feel of his thumb contributed to the rising orgasm she felt coming on. She pressed back against his thumb and said "If you have enough lubrication, you can push it in."

Jan's pussy was so wet that their fucking made slurping sounds at times. Tad put his thumb back into her pussy, alongside his cock. He coated the entire digit with her moisture and then moved back up to her ass. As he pressed against her he felt her sphincter relax easily slipped inside. He could feel his cock through her membranes as she pumped up and down.

"I'm going to cum, hon," Tad declared.

"Me too," Jan replied.

When she lifted up she stopped and squeezed his head several times before dropping back down as fast as she could. The knuckle of his thumb ran down the top side of his cock as she dropped and when he was fully inside her he grabbed her hips and shot his load.

Feeling him cum in her triggered her own orgasm. She pressed down harder, trying fruitlessly to get even more of him inside. Instead she rocked her hips side to side, prolonging her climax until he cried "Stop! Please don't move!"

Jan heeded his request and sat still on top of him. She knew he'd reached that point of painfully sensitive and needed no extra stimulation right now. For her part she always hated guys who pulled right out after they came. She liked to bask in the sensations as long as possible. "Is this okay?" she asked Tad.

"Very okay. I love the feel of your pussy on my cock. And on my fingers, lips and tongue as well."

They stayed like that until he lost his erection, which took quite a while, and then popped out of her pussy.

Ollegio
Ollegio
65 Followers