Shared Birthdays Pt. 06

Story Info
More pairings.
3.3k words
4.54
2.7k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
68 Followers

Please rate and comment. Your feedback helps writers improve. Thanks!

The next morning they took advantage of the free continental breakfast at the hotel, neither being overly hungry. They returned to the room and took another double shower to clean up, then got dressed, checked out, and drove the short distance home.

After unpacking the few things they'd taken and tossing all the dirty clothes in the washer, Jan asked Tad to join her on the porch. The weather was still perfect - seventy degrees with very low humidity and bright sunshine. They sat in the rocking chairs angled somewhat towards one another.

"Tad, first off, thank you, thank you, thank you for agreeing to that and going through it with me. My fantasy was brought to life and I really enjoyed it," she said.

"I'm glad hon. Yesterday was your night and I hope it was all you wanted it to be."

"Oh it was, and more. And I don't feel a thing for Steve. He was exactly what I wanted - just a cock. In a few days I won't even remember what he looked like, I expect. He did exaggerate the size of his cock. I know your's is six and a half inches because I measured it myself. His isn't as long as yours. It's close, but he didn't get as far back in my throat as you do and he never got near my cervix. I was glad for that because, while I enjoy feeling you lightly bump me there, a hard blow can be painful. You know exactly how to do it and I didn't plan on having to teach him."

"So, do you want to do it again? Maybe with someone different?" Tad asked.

"Nope. Now that I got that out of my system, I'm done with it. Yours is the only cock I want inside me from now on. But there are some other things I want to talk about."

"Fire away, hon," Tad said.

"Well, I expect you remember that I loved having Leah eat your cum out of my pussy after we fucked. I miss that," Jan admitted.

"Okay. Next time we fuck I want you to sit on my face afterwards and let me try to channel Leah," Tad offered.

"Really? I wasn't expecting that. I'm not sure what to say."

"Hon, you've snowballed me several times, including last night. So swallowing my own cum isn't an issue. And when I go down on you first, I get your lubrication juices and your cum. So the only difference will be getting your and my stuff mingled together. I'm actually curious about what that will taste like," Tad explained.

"Cool! But if you don't like it you have to promise to tell me so we don't do it again, okay?" Jan said.

"Deal."

"You're right, man cum tastes one way, woman cum tastes another, and the mixed cum is different still. But there is another activity I miss. I also loved having Leah sit on my face after you came in her."

"Hmmm, not sure I can help with that one," Tad said.

"What about finding another woman to have threesomes with us?" Jan suggested.

"You said threesomes, plural."

"Yes. I don't really want a one-night stand like last night. I'd rather want to find someone who was willing to be exclusive and ongoing. I guess that's polyamorous although on a small scale."

"And you wouldn't get jealous seeing me fuck her?" Tad asked.

"No, if I like and trust her. I'm confident in your love for me and I want both of us to have incredible sex for as long as we can. We're not getting any younger you know!"

"Okay, how do you want to go about finding someone? Another profile onn that site?" Tad asked.

"Actually, I have someone in mind. Do you remember Becky, the woman I met at the gym?" Jan said.

"I thought she was a lesbian with a live-in partner," Tad replied.

"Well, they broke up a couple of months ago. Turns out the partner, Maria, was cheating on Becky. Really tore her up for a while."

"That sucks - been there and had it done to me! But there's still the lesbian issue. They typically don't care much for cock as I understand it."

"Hang on. The last few times we met up at the gym, Becky has been making comments about you, and asking rather personal questions. She's alway complimenting you to me, on your looks, physique, muscles, and so on. And she's asked me what you're like between the sheets. She pretty much demanded a detailed description of your cock and balls!" Jan revealed.

"So, confused, I asked her last week what was going on. I said, but you're a lesbian, aren't you? She laughed and said, no, I'm actually bi. Before Maria I lived with a guy until he found out I was fucking a woman. Got all caveman on me and I threw him out, she had said."

"Becky told me she loves cock as much as she loves pussy. So, if you're okay with it, I'd like to raise the subject with her," Jan said.

Tad thought it over. Becky was a couple inches shorter than Jan, and probably 15 pounds heavier. Not obese or even fat, a bit chubby would be a better description. Her tits were probably C or even D cup, which looked huge on her small frame. She had a pretty face, gorgeous smile, and sparkling green eyes to go with her red hair.

"Well, I should warn you. Present company excluded, I've always found redheads to be the best in bed," he told her.

Jan laughed and said "Good! Why the heck would either of us want a bad or even mediocre bed partner?"

Two days later Jan met Becky at the gym and told her she had something she wanted to discuss with her. Since Becky was a Black Card member she not only had access to the Black Card Lounge she could bring a guest in with her. So Becky showed her card to the front desk and got the nod to take Jan into the Lounge.

As luck would have it, no one else was in the Lounge at the time. They found some comfortable chairs far away from the tanning bed and massage tables, the most popular pieces. "So, what's up, hon?" Becky asked.

Jan explained about her two incestuous relationships. Far from offended, Becky thought it was hot as hell. Jan told her Leah lived up north, worked full time, and thus they'd only been able to get together for a week since Jan moved down here. She explained the threesomes they had with Tad and also mentioned the one with Steve.

"Damn girl, you're more wild than I thought!" Becky said. "Good for you!"

Jan explained how Tad offered to take his creampie from her pussy and that they'd tried it once. Tad was okay with it, but Jan had to admit that it wasn't the same as when Leah had done it.


"So where is this tale going, Jan?" Becky asked.

Taking a deep breath, Jan said, "I'm hoping that when I invite you to become a threesome partner with Tad and I you'll say yes." She had her fingers crossed behind her back as she said this.

"Wow! Shocker after shocker. First I find out you're bi, at least to some extent. Then I find out your same sex partner, the one who goes into your pussy on a regular basis, originally came out of said pussy. And now you're inviting me to fuck both you and your male partner. Where do I sign up and do you offer a financing plan?! Becky replied.

Jan laughed again and got out of her chair to hug Becky and kiss her right on her lips. Becky opened them and ran her tongue over Jan's lips and they Frenched for at least a minute, stopping only when it appeared someone else was about to enter the Lounge.

Adopting faux airs of demeanor, Jan said, "If you're free, why don't you come out to our place for dinner tonight? You and Tad can get to know one another better and hopefully both of you will be able to decide if you want to proceed. I already know I want to."

"That sounds good," Becky replied.

Jan grabbed a notepad and pen from the desk nearby and wrote out their address. They agreed on a time and left the Lounge just in time for her to see Tad working through the last couple of stretching exercises in his routine. She waited in the lobby then watched him enter then leave the Men's Locker Room, and head toward her.

When they got into the car, Jan filled him in on her discussion with Becky and the plans for the evening. Jan and Becky had had the STI discussion and all three were prepared to show recent test results. For Jan and Tad recent meant from just before they had become intimate. The only other partners they'd had since were Leah, who also had clean results and Steve, who not only had clean results but engaged in safe sex with them.

They discussed dinner choices and settled on Grilled Salmon with a Lemon and Herbbutter sauce, fresh broccoli already in the fridge, and a small side salad. Everything they needed was already at the cabin except for wine. They stopped by the liquor store and Jan searched until she found the white wine Becky had once mentioned as being a favorite.

Once home, they both set about prepping dinner. Before Jan, Tad had hated sharing his kitchen with anyone else. But the cousins seemed to have almost twin-like telepathy. When Tad zigged in the small kitchen, Jan zagged at just the right time to avoid collision. When Jan needed the onion while Tad was pulling the celery out of the fridge, he somehow knew to grab the onion and pass it to her.

Once the broccoli had been reduced to florets and placed in the steamer basket and the salads built, covered with plastic wrap and returned to the fridge, and the salmon seasoned, they turned their attention to the sauce, which they quickly mixed up and also put in to chill until dinner.

They took turns showering this time. While Jan waxed, she maintained a patch of pubic hair above the top of her slit which she trimmed into a variety of shapes depending on her mood. Currently she had a landing strip, so the areas to either side had regrown into a bit of a stubble. She grabbed her razor and quickly shaved this off, just in case.

Tad showered next. He routinely manscaped, using a special electric razor on the lower abdomen and halfway up to his navel, then shaving the stubble the razor left. This evening he shaved the stubble on his shaft and balls. Jan loved this, as no other man she'd been with shaved himself so fully. With Tad she never got pubes between her teeth. More importantly, she felt his smooth skin on her lips, tongue and mouth when she went down on him.

By the time both had finished their toilette Becky was due. Moments later they heard her car climbing the driveway. As she pulled to a stop, both Jan and Tad walked out to greet her. They escorted her up to the porch and into the main door, which led to the living room.

"This place is great!," Becky exclaimed. "I love it! I wanted a cabin but ended up in town."

"Thank you," said Tad. "May I get your a glass of wine, or perhaps a cocktail?"

Jan jumped in, saying "We picked up some of that New Zealand white wine you're always raving about and it's been chilling for a couple of hours."

"Perfect," Becky said. "That would be lovely."

Tad uncorked the wine and poured it into a stemware glass he had pre-chilled in the refrigerator next to the wine. As he passed the wineglass to Becky he held up his glass of scotch and toasted her with "Welcome to our home! Cheers!"

Becky replied with "Enchante", French for delighted.

Before, during, and after dinner most of the conversation took place between Becky and Tad. Jan listened in, grinning subtly, as the two acted like any couple on a first date. They were trying to get to know one another as quickly as they could.

Tad and Becky had both already had the same thought - if Jan likes and vouches for this person, they must be great. Jan's standards are pretty high. Trusting in her judgement, each had already decided they wanted to proceed.

"So, any results yet, or is it too soon?" Jan asked.

"Ladies first," Tad said, pointing his flat hand, palm up towards Becky.

"At the risk of sounding slutty since this is pretty quick, I'm definitely interested in a threesome with you guys," she said. "But until we do it, I can't promise to want anything further."

"And you, hon?" Jan asked of Tad.

"Becky is a beautiful woman, and you, Jan, are an excellent judge of character. I'd love to explore together," he replied.

"Since it's Friday night and I don't work tomorrow, I took the liberty of bringing an overnight bag. Tad, why don't you top up my wine while I dash outside to get it?" Becky said.

Tad refreshed everyone's drink while Jan turned down the bed and lit a few candles in the bedroom. Becky returned with her bag and locked the door behind herself. Seeing the flickering light from the bedroom she correctly concluded she'd find the couple there. And she did.

Tad handed her the wine glass, took a sip of his scotch and set the glass on the nightstand. He'd already kicked off his shoes and sat on the bed to pull off his socks. Standing again, he began unbuttoning his shirt as the women took his lead and began to shed their clothes. Fully naked, they gazed on each other, molesting the bodies with their eyes. Tad and Jan gave Becky all their attention as they'd seen each other many times. Becky kept turning her head, going back and forth between the two.

"May I?" Tad asked Becky, indicating that he wished to be near her.

"Please, and you're welcome as well, Jan."

Tad and Jan both moved next to Becky. Jan brushed Becky's cheek with the back of her hand. Tad caressed Becky's shoulder with his right hand and ran his left down from her neck to her breast. As he had guessed, they were likely a full C, and given her 60 or so years they sagged slightly in a delightful manner.

Jan caressed Becky's other breast then bent down and took the nipple in her mouth. Becky moaned, which encouraged Tad to reach down and explore her Y with his fingers. He found she maintained that area much as Jan did. Here labia were shaved or waxed bare while the area above her clit was trimmed short, but left large. The triangle of pubes seemed to be about five inches wide at the top, tapering down on each side until the point ended just above her slit.

Jan saw what Tad was doing and reached down her hand, placing it on top of his. She guided him up and used her fingertips on his fingers to 'help' him play with Becky's clit. Becky's moan came faster and louder as Jan moved Tad's hand down to her pussy. Pressing them from behind, Jan pushed two of his fingers into her opening, already more than wet enough for action.

"Enough foreplay!," Becky cried out. "Someone needs to fuck me and I mean right now!"

Together they pushed her back onto the bed, laying her in the middle on her back. "Tad, I think the lady needs a cock. Any volunteers?"

"I suppose I can take one for the team," he kidded.

Tad positioned himself between her legs, which I pushed up and onto his shoulders. This forced her back and head down onto the pillow, giving Jan access to straddle her face, which she quickly did. As Tad began fucking this new to him pussy, Jan wiggled her pussy over Becky's chin, nose, and most importantly, mouth.

Becky was no stranger to eating pussy and eagerly began licking and sucking the one in front of her. She tilted her head as far back as she could and managed to grab Jan's clit in her lips. She alternated squeezing and releasing while she also flicked her tongue over the tip of it, being rewarded with sexy moans from Jan.

Having acquainted himself with her pussy, Tad angled his hips so that his head brushed her G-spot with every stroke. "Jan, can you reach back and get your hand on her clit?" he asked, since Becky's legs on his shoulders severely limited his arm movement. Jan didn't reply but he felt her hand snake between his abdomen and Becky's. He knew Jan had found her target when Becky began thrusting her hips, and pussy, wildly.

Becky's talented mouth soon had Jan to the point of no return. "Oh god!" she cried out as she came violently. She lifted herself up on her knees, desperate to get her sensitive clit away from Becky's torturous mouth. Understanding, Becky left her clit alone and very gently licked her slit, helping to bring her down from the high she was on.

Although he's seen it many times before with Leah, watching his lover brought to orgasm by another woman turned Tad on incredibly. He felt the tightening of his sac and pressure in his balls that signaled that his end was soon to come. "Ladies, I'm about there," he announced.

Jan sped up her rubbing of Becky's clit while Tad pounded her pussy harder and faster with his cock. Now freed from the pussy gag she'd worn earlier, Becky began moaning and everyone could hear the deep, fast breathes she was taking. As she pushed her pussy up toward Tad he knew she was on the edge. Screaming out nonsensical utterances he came, shooting everything he had into her pussy. Becky clamped down on his cock and matched his screams with her own.

Tad pushed Becky's legs off his shoulders and she laid them out straight gratefully. Not as young as I once was, she thought to herself, but it's so worth it to push myself! I'll probably need lots of Icy Hot tomorrow but who cares?

Tad rolled off Becky and Jan gave up her seat on her face. They lay quietly, waiting for their heart rates to slow. "Damn that was great, you two!" Becky declared.

"We're not finished yet, hon," Jan replied. "Can you move?"

"Yes," Becky told her.

"Good. Get up and sit on my face, please."

Becky gladly complied. As soon as she was in position, Jan began licking her slit and driving her tongue into her pussy. Using her hands to spread Becky's labia, she soon felt, and tasted, the mixed cum that drained out into her mouth.

At the same time, Becky said "Bring that cock over here, Tad. You need a clean up on Aisle C - for cock!" When he put it in front of her face Becky immediately swallowed the semi-rigid shaft and proceeded to lick and suck every bit of pussy juice and cum from it.

When both women finished their chores, the three extinguished the candles and cuddled together under just the sheet. Combined body heat would ensure no one got cold during the night. In mere moments they were all asleep.

Ollegio
Ollegio
68 Followers