Shared Secretaries

Story Info
Five bosses bring their secretaries to a surprise swap.
3k words
4.14
8.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Society Hill Inn was ready for the weekend guests. The two elderly caretakers, a husband and wife team, faithfully fulfilled their duties as required. Various special items had been delivered and installed. The usual excellent selection of food and drink had been laid in. Five couples would be present for the three day Memorial Day weekend event.

Mr. Sundersdon had made all the arrangements. He was a regular at the inn. He was also on the board of directors for the non-profit that operated the inn for its peculiar brand of guests. This time though, his companion for the event would not be his beautiful blonde wife; but his equally attractive young secretary Fraulein Katzchen. The young woman was 29 years old and had been swinging and swapping for three.

It was her boss that had gotten her started. But once in-she was hooked. Secretly she hoped that Mr. Sunderson was ready to trade in his current wife for a younger model. For this reason she was prepared to do just about anything for her boss. Even if this meant helping him and some other men trick four other unsuspecting women into a situation where they could be used for about sixty hours of rough sex. As a woman, she would be instrumental in getting the other women to go along with the gags that would set them up for usage.

Mr. Sunderson and Nichole got to the Society Hill in several hours before the other guests to make sure all was in readiness. Typically, the efforts of the caretakers were meticulous and there was little to do. They settled into room number one-the largest and most comfortable at the inn. One by one, the other guests for the weekend arrived. Each was a pair of a male boss and a female assistant. The four women that arrived that Friday afternoon represented a range of sexual experience. The youngest was still a virgin everywhere, two of the others were anal virgins, while one of these women had only ever had sex with her husband.

The first to arrive was Mr. Fiduciar, an investment counselor, he was accompanied by his office manager Divya. Divya was a married 38 year old with copper skin and a buxom figure just made for pounding. A virgin when married in India, she had never known a cock other than her husband's rather average instrument. She had born two children, yet still had a lot of tread on her tires.

Second to come in was Doctor Dentine DDS, he was joined by his newest hygienist, MaryLou. MaryLou was just 19. She was engaged to a fine young man of a religious background. The two kids had decided to save themselves for marriage. M.L. was slender, fair and naturally blonde. She was as fresh as a proverbial daisy waiting to be plucked.

Next came Mr. Tortus Esq. who brought along his paralegal Alice. Alice was 32 and a mother of one. Alice was happily married to a good man. He was not her first by any means. Even so she had had limited sexual deviations at this point in her life. Alice was an attractive brunette who looked like Keri Russell in her prime. She kept a firm, pert body through careful diet and regular exercise.

Last to arrive was Dr. Pastoral, minister of the Divine Church of Christianity. He had brought along Phyllis his church secretary. She was 59 years old and a widow. Phyllis had been a little wild in her youth, so there was little in the way of sex she had missed out on. At her age her looks were surely faded. Her tits and ass sagged. She had a tummy that drooped and thighs that rubbed.

As each couple arrived the female guest was shown to a luxurious room. The men were shown to the rathskeller bar. The ladies never caught on to the fact that the men had no rooms assigned to them. They were pleased at the four star accommodations and paid little attention to anything else. The men were served a fine brandy by Sunderson while the gals settled in and freshened up. They were told to expect and excellent meal.

That evening the inn's bar room was host to a fine meal of young veal and fresh fish. Excellent wines and fine brandies accompanied the meal. No one wanted to feel left out and almost everyone got at least a little tipsy. After the meal, the group of ten persons adjourned to the inn's large rec room. A fire had been lit in the mid-century brick fireplace in the middle of the room. A fragrant, wood smoke soon filled the room. More drinks were served. This time it was Harvey Wallbangers by the pitcher.

All the ladies, even underaged MaryLou, got fairly drunk. The men, knowing what lay ahead, all stayed reasonably sober. Once inhibitions had been lowered, Dr. Dentine called attention to a heavy steel tank like a torpedo on a hand truck. This had been placed there earlier by the staff and hidden under a tablecloth. A hose and rubber mask were attached to the tank which had a valve at the top. Dr. Dentine explained that it was NO2, just harmless laughing gas that he had brought from his dental practice office.

What the gals did not know was that the doc had illegally modified the valve and mask apparatus to dispense the gas at a higher rate and concentration than was safe for patients. At fist the women were reluctant to try the gas out. It was getting late and they had already had a lot to drink. This is where Nichole came in. She offered to be the first to try the gas. The doc gave her only a quick small shot of the gas. This produced a fun result of giddiness that seemed perfectly fine and safe.

One by one, the other four women sat up to inhale from the mask. The men took turns also. The doc was careful to adjust the valve each time so that the girls got stronger doses than the men. Even Nichole was given ever stronger hits as the crowd took turns at the tank. Gradually all five women fell into a state of unconsciousness. As the doc went around and verified that none of the women was dangerously low, Mr. Sunderson went to the intercom on the wall and buzzed.

"We're ready for the gurneys now."

That was all he said before returning to the group and giving some instructions. The caretakers came into the room each pushing and old fashioned heavy wheeled gurney that looked liked it had been salvaged from an condemned hospital and left them there. The five women were taken to their respective rooms on the rolling beds. It took two men to move each woman so three trips were needed from the rec room to the guest rooms above. The women were unceremoniously dumped on their beds to await an as yet unknown fate.

Since there were five women and five rooms to move them to, it took a few minutes before the men began to pair off with the woman they had brought. Mr. Fiduciar was the first to enter his secretary Divya's room. Following the instructions given by Mr. Sunderson, he quickly went to work. Sunderson had told the men to strip their woman down to their underwear and, using some soft cords provided, secure the woman to her bed. All of the beds at the inn were made of either sturdy hard woods like oak and walnut or strong metals like iron or brass. As such, they made for the easy tying down of sex objects like the women brought together that weekend.

Sunderson had not gone into any details about how much underwear to leave in place or what position to tie the woman in. So each man used his own instincts in this area. Fiduciar looked at Divya lying in a heap on the heavy, dark wood poster bed. At 38 years old, she was no longer in her prime. She was 5'5" tall, around 135 pounds. Her chest heaved under her dress. She wore had worn a festive Bollywood inspired simple gown. It showed her 36 D breasts off nicely, especially now that the gown had slipped down.

Fiduciar pulled at the shoulders of the dress, and with little effort, slid it down and away from her body. The movement had the added effect of drawing her sleeping body out to a more straight alignment on the bed. Her bra and panty were quite basic, black and without any adornment. First the man spread her legs and secured them to the posts at the foot of the bed. He went to tie her hands but realized her had tied her to close to the foot of the bed for the pre-cut cords to reach.

The man solved this problem by pulling Divya's bra off over her head without unhooking it. He tied the two cords secured to her hands to the bra. This gave him the extra reach he needed to get her hands tied down. Still, she was drawn out quite a bit. Her armpits were fully extended showing an unshaven look. Her her toes were pointed out at the lower posts. A bit of black hair peeked out above her panty line.

Fiduciar knew he had to wait until each man was ready so they could have a drawing to see who got who first. Even so he could not help but reach out and fondle her crotch and tits. She had been working for him a few years, and he had fantasized many times what it would feel like to take hold of her thick body. After 3-4 minutes during which she did not stir, he trotted back to the rec room to check on the other men.

Down the hall from Divya's room Mr. Tortus was working on his paralegal Alice. Allie was the veritable definition of a modern milf. Five feet five and around 127 pounds. She had a nice pert ass and still firm 34 B breasts. Not that Tortus knew this by personal experience. He had only employed her for about 6 months. She had proved a fine worker. She was professional without being prim. Her style of dress attractive but not seductive. Still, Tortus was a man of appetites and it was only natural to desire her in a sexual way.

Alice had worn a simple, pink polo shirt and tan, khaki shorts. She had on white sneakers and white socks. The shirt quickly went over her head and was tossed aside. A nice nude push-up bra showcased her tits beautifully. The shorts went next. They were loose fitting, and the man did not bother unfastening the fly before yanking them down and away from her body. She had on a nude string bikini of a slightly different shade than the bra.

Now Tortus flipped Alice on her stomach. He took two pillows from the bed and used them to raise her ass up before spread eagleing her and tying her down. Her small butt looked incredible in the little panty that was now stretched taught over her crotch and ass crack. Tortus took the opportunity to grope her pussy mound. He stopped when he felt her wetness begin to soak through her underwear. Then he quietly exited the room.

Next it was MaryLou's turn. Her boss Dr. Dentine had given her an especially strong dose of the gas. She was the smallest by weight of the women there, so she was more out of it than any of the others. The Doc went to his bag and performed another test of blood pressure/heart rate to be sure she was safe. She was if only barely. Little MaryLou was a bona fide virgin. She was but 19 and already engaged to be married. She had saved herself. If only she had known for what.

The Doctor wasted little time. He knew by the rules that he was not allowed to be the first to enjoy her. No man was allowed to have first crack at the woman he brought. So, sadly, he would not be able to pop her cherry. Some other lucky bastard would get the honor. Same prick would probably open up her ass as well. MaryLou was slumped over a leather ottoman found in the room. The man sheeted the bed; pulling all the bedclothes off save the fitted sheet.

The girl wore a yellow cotton sundress. Unbelievably, she had not worn a bra. Her 32A titties had now fallen out of the dress in a tantalizing way. Dentine went over to her and, grabbing the hem of the dress, pulled it over her head and off her body. He tossed the garment aside and bent down to the helpless, young woman. Pulling the dress off had splayed her out in the chair and across the arms. The Doc picked her up with ease and carried her over to the bed where he laid her out on the clean, empty sheets.

In no time he had her spread out on her back and secured to the brass rails of the bed. Her arms were pulled back flattening her little titties almost to nothing. The cold had hardened her pink nipples. Hardly more than pencil erasers, they jutted out from her chest. The man tweaked each one several times causing some murmurs to escape her mouth. Her legs were also pulled tightly. She had on a very small, low-rise bikini panty. The white spandex showed almost no hint up a pubic mound.

Dr. Pastoral was known to be something of a stern man. He had been known to paddle children who acted up in Sunday School. He had also been know to offer "guidance" to wives who where not living up to their husbands standards. His own wife naturally showed him the kind of subservience he expected in a spouse. His parish secretary was a poor woman. She had lost her husband to cancer three years before. He knew she had no romantic involvements, even though he encouraged her to get back in the game.

Phyllis was about 5'6" tall and at least 145 pounds. Though she may have been a buxom beauty in her youth, she had lost a lot. Her hips and thighs were wide. Her large breasts sagged even with a bra. Still, she was not all that bad as raw material. Her skin was fair. Her hair was shoulder length and mostly gray. Her pubic bush was now sparse and greying as well. She had on a basic white, heavy style bra. Her bottoms were black and simple high leg briefs. The Pastor did not try anything special by way of preparation. He just laid her out and tied her down. He had encouraged her to get out and put her womanly virtues to use. So be it.

Mr. Sunderson looked down at his hot secretary Nichole. She was as out of it as the other women. As the second youngest female there, she would no doubt be getting a lot of attention from the men. She was just under 30. About 5'6" tall and a fit firm 137 pounds. A natural blonde, she had her hair in two long braids accentuating and already Germanic look. She had worn a short LBD for the occasion. She was braless and her 36C breasts had already fallen from her dress.

Sunderson ripped the dress from her body tearing the straps away from the shoulders. He flipped the young woman over onto her stomach. He had enjoyed her several times already. The other men could have full enjoyment of her while he sampled what they had brought. Nichole would get no special treatment. She would be at the full disposal of the men there like the others. He quickly bound her down propping two pillow under her torso. Then he rushed back to the rec room to get things started.

Sunderson was the last man to return to the rec room. By then the other fellows were beyond anxious to get the fun started. Sunderson went to a side table and opened a drawer. He took out a deck of high end playing cards. He went over to the seated men and explained the rules. Each woman had been placed by age: from MaryLou the youngest at 19, to Phyllis the oldest at 59. Each man would draw a card with the cards valued like the women. The highest card-in this case a King would get the man the oldest woman. The Ace was a one, so anyone with an Ace was getting MaryLou. Ties were decided by suit. If a man got paired with the woman he brought, a redraw would be needed.

The first to draw was Dr. Dentine. He drew a deuce of Clubs. The doctor smiled to himself, with a draw that low he stood a good chance of getting the young virgin in the group. Next up was Mr. Tortus the Black lawyer; his draw was a Queen of Spades. Unless someone else got a King, he would be getting the grey haired older woman. Mr. Fiduciar went next. His draw was an Ace of Hearts. Now he would get MaryLou; while the Doc would get Nichole. Dr. Pastoral a seven of Diamonds and Mr. Sunderson pulled a nine of Clubs.

So the final line up laid out with Mr. Fiduciar getting the first shot with MaryLou, Dr. Dentine with Nichole, Dr. Pastoral with Alice, Mr. Sunderson with Divya, and Mr. Tortus with Phyllis. According to the rules, each man would get a couple or so hours to settle in with his woman. Once a man had had his fill he was to leave his room with the door open. Any man in the place could then enter a room with an open door and have his way with the woman inside. This routine would basically then go on for about fifty hours.