All Comments on 'Shared Wife Ch. 08: Party Girl Eve'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing gangbang.

Wow, what a story. Loved that part of assumption that Jerry cares about her and then Bill had to convince him to share Eve as if she belonged to him. That part was amazing. And of course gangbang as the cherry on top. Just that I was expecting double penetration and the swallowing of sperm cocktail. Only that part is missing from this story.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
So who's married to Eve?

Certainly seems like Jerry is moving into that role, needing convincing to share her, arranging for a 3some when Bill is working late.

The early stories went to great effort to declare Bill NOT a cuckold due to certain rules etc. but these all started to get eroded over time. It's now getting to the point that I can't see him as anything but. I'm sure all it will take is a word from Jerry and Bill would no longer be allowed to fuck her 'so she doesn't get too worn out' for all the guys Jerry is going to pimp her out to.

Such a shame as it started off as a fun romp. I guess it can also be seen as a cautionary tale of what happens when you open Pandora's box.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES