Sharing Pt. 02

Story Info
We visit a swingers club to indulge our new fetish.
2k words
4.48
21.6k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. If you have not read part 1 please go back and read it.

It had been just over a week since Lisa and sucked Matt's cock in front of me. Lisa and offered a double date for us and we were still thinking about it. Unfortunately they had gone away for a few weeks so that we could not meet up for a while.

Mine and Matt's sex life and increased somehow and we fucked most days now. One night after he fucked me in his favourite position, edge of the bed on my back with legs in the air, and came over my stomach. We laid down together and spoke more about what we had done. He admitted that he got more turned on watching me then he did having Lisa suck him off. I also admitted that I got more turned in sucking a strangers cock in front of him more then I did watching him get sucked off. We both said we loved the other part but seemed to enjoy the other more.

I came home one day and Matt had told me he had been looking around and found a swingers club. He told me the club had gloryholes that we could visit along. I had a look at the place myself and it looked very professional. It had social areas where you could get a drink and mingle. Rooms where you could go off for sex both private and open. It also had a cinema where you could watch porn together. We decided to go check it out. Even if we did nothing in there it seemed like it would be a bit of naughty fun still.

We signed up online and had to go through a bit of paperwork first. It was all about safety and privacy so it reassured we would be ok. That Friday we both got ourself ready, me in a casual dress and him in trousers and a top. From the outside the place looked like any bar, but we got stopped at the door and had to sign in. Our phones were placed inside a small safe and we were given the key for it. We entered the main bar area and it looked no different from a normal bar on the inside as-well. We ordered a few drinks and sat down in on of the booths. The bar was filled with couple of various ages. Everyone was friendly and we even had a few conversations as people mingled.

Once we finished our drinks we decided to wonder around the place a bit. We passed a few of the open rooms to hear and see people having sex. It was such a turn in to look into a room and find cocks being sucked and pussy's being fucked. We peaked inside the cinema to find porn being played on the big screen and people giving and receiving hand and oral sex.

We were now more then turned on enough to seek out the glory holes. We found the area they were in and entered the room that was for the women. Inside was very nice with a cushion on the floor and a small chair in the corner. There was a hole in the side with the chair. This one had no cover but the instructions said that if I was ready hit the green button. If I was not ready, or did not like the cock, to hit the red button. We hit the green one and waited. While we did we spoke about how hot the rest of the place was. Everyone fucking out in the open. We agreed to come back and slowly try more here after tonight.

After a few minutes of waiting while we chatted the door next door opened. He must have already been naked as we heard no zip being undone and yet a cock was thrusted through the hole. The holes here were larger, I was able to see bits of stomach and thigh. I reach up and grabbed the cock. He was already hard and average in length. As he was already hard I got straight to the sucking. I wrapped my mouth around it and made sure I was sucking loud for Matt. I looked over at him and he had his cock out and was slowly stroking it. He gave me a smile and I went back to working the strangers cock. Unfortunately he only lasted a few more sucks before I felt him tense and cum. He only came a single spurt which I swallowed.

"How was that?" I asked Matt as we heard the other guy leave.

"Just as hot as before." He said back.

I crawled over to him and took his cock into my mouth. It felt nice to have a larger cock in my mouth again. I gave him a suck when we heard the other door open again. I gave Matt a look, asking if he wanted me to suck another. He nodded quickly. I moved back to the wall and waited. This time we did hear the zip being undone and a semi hard cock appeared. He gave it some strokes to get it hard. This one was the same length as the first one but this one was almost as thick as a soda can. I had to stretch my mouth to the max to fit it in. I had to take it out and spit on it to head lube it up. Matt seems to like this as he groan as I did. This only aided in working me up and I gave this fat cock a very sloppy blowjob.

Matt got off his chair and got down beside me. He lifted the bottom of my dress up and reached down to my thong covered pussy. He pulled it aside and began rubbing my soaking wet pussy. He easily slipped 2 fingers inside of me and started to slowly finger me. This caused me to moan around the cock still in my mouth.

"You like that fat cock baby?" The guy next door asked. Matt mouth "say yes" to me.

"Yes, it's so thick." I said, taking the cock out of my mouth for a second.

I was reward by Matt fingering me harder. His over hand reached up and began groping my tits. This made me suck even harder and in minutes the fat cock was coming in my mouth. This time the cum was too much for me to swallow and a little leaked down my chin.

"That was amazing, thank you." The guy said as he pulled his cock back and left.

"Fuck that was hot." Matt said as he kept fingering me.

"You like seeing another man's cum down my chin?" I asked him as I turned to show him.

"Fuck yes." He said.

In one of the corners there was a small table that had some wipes and a bin. I used the wipes to clean the cum and spit off my chin. Once I was clean I moved back to Matt. He quickly removed my dress and bra and began biting lightly on my nipples. He knows this drives me crazy. I reached down and grabbed his cock. He was rock hard as I stroked him. He had my thong down and was fingering me full force.

"Make the next one cum on your tits." He told me.

"You want me to suck another?" I asked.

"Do you?" He asked back.

"Yeah." I replied, horny as hell.

We carried on fingering and stroking each other as he bit my nipples. We stopped when we heard the door open again and a new cock entered the hole. This one was slightly longer then the others but an average thickness. I hungrily took it in my mouth and sucked it hard. Matt kept fingering me as I did. I got the cock nice and wet before taking it out of my mouth to start stroking it. I stroked it hard and aimed it at my tits wanting to make Matt happy as quick as possible. The other guy seemed to like being wanked off and was soon cumming over my tits. He had nice thick white cum which covered the centre of my chest.

As he left Matt reached over and pressed the red button to stop anyone else coming in. He turned me around and laid me down on my back. He lifted my hips up and rammed his cock into me. He fucked me hard. His hard fucking, mixed with the 3 cocks I had just sucked, had me cumming in seconds. I did not try and hide my orgasm and screamed out in pleasure. As I was in heaven from my orgasm I saw Matt pull out and, with a couple of wanks, came onto my stomach. Matt sat back exhausted and look down, admiring my cum soaked body.

"Fuck, that was amazing." I said when my senses came back to me.

"Yes it was." He smiled back at me.

He watched me as I got up and grabbed some wipes to clean my chest and stomach off. Once I was clean I looked over to see he was getting hard again.

"You ready to go again?" I asked with a laugh.

"That was a very hot show." He laughed back.

"Do you want to try a gloryhole?" I asked.

"Maybe, how about we grab a drink first?" He asked back.

I agreed and we got dressed and headed out into the bar. We ordered a drink and sat back into a booth. We looked around as we drank and things were more heated now. A few people were walking around naked and some fucking in various ways. As we drank another couple made their way over and asked to sit with us. We made a bit of small talk as we drank and they seemed nice. They were a bit older then us and had been in the swinging game for a few years. They both looked good for their age and she had much larger boobs then me. His name was John and hers was Millie.

"So we have a rule." John was telling us. "What ever one of us does, the other gets to do the same. It stops any jealousy."

"That's a good idea." Matt said back.

"Well I just got my cock sucked. So Millie would like to suck a cock in return." He said.

"I would love to suck your cock." Millie told Matt. "If that's ok with you." She said quickly to me.

"That's fine with me." I replied with a smile. Matt just nodded in reply.

Millie moved over to the side of the booth me and Matt were sat on. She leaned over and unzipped his trouser and pulled his cock out. Before she moved down she pulled her large tits out of her top. She leaned down and took his cock in her mouth. I could not believe that Matt was getting his cock sucked in such an open place. I looked around and no one was really paying attention. I looked at John and he had sat forward so that he could watch his wife work. I looked down as well and Millie was give him a very sloppy blowjob. Matt had one hand groping he tits as she did. She was sucking for a few minutes before I heard him grunt and filled her mouth.

She finished cleaning him off before she sat up and put her tits away. She moved back to her side of the booth and we went back to our drinks. We spoke for a bit longer and they asked if we would be coming back. We said that we would and promised to meet up again.

We finished our drinks and left. We did promise to each other that we would go back again. He was very keen to meet Millie again.

Thank you for reading. If you want part 3 please let me know.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers