Sharing a Birthday Present

Story Info
It has been a nice date, let's see how it ends.
1.6k words
3.67
5.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been your birthday. After we both got home early from work, we went to that nice restaurant you have been hoping to try out for a while. It certainly was a nice place with good food and a lovely environment. We went for a brief walk in the park as we waited for that new rom com to start at the movies. Maybe it was because we spent a little bit too long making out on that park bench, but we were just a little later getting to the cinema then we intended.

Our timing there wasn't too bad; the movie was only just starting when we got there. We both wanted to make sure that we didn't disturb the other viewers though, so we ended up sitting at the back. There were quite a few people there after all. All the stars are in this movie, so you have been looking forward to watching it for a few weeks now.

The movie started well. You know that it is a rom com, not Shakespeare, but it doesn't take long to start to disappoint you a bit. Some movies are like that; they get a lot of hype but just don't quite deliver what you want out of them. You can't help but start to let your mind wander. Maybe there is something else we can be doing instead. You can think of something that might be a bit more entertaining. Maybe we shouldn't do it in a cinema though. Maybe we should?

The thought crosses your mind. We are in the back of the room after all; nobody would see us. We would just have to be quiet. No one would notice...hopefully. You turn to look at me, see what I am doing. I am watching the movie. You don't really know if I am enjoying it, but you can take a guess. You gently grab my hand and look at me with a smile. I turn to look at you and hold your fingers in mine.

I smile at you but turn back to see the movie. Maybe I am enjoying it? Or maybe you didn't get your intentions across to me. You didn't say anything after all. Your hand is still in mine. You grip it a little tighter. You dwell on your thoughts a little longer. Is this something we should do? You turn your body towards me a little more and gently touch my knee with your other hand.

I once again turn toward you. I am simply smiling at you, though I do so for a little longer this time. You simply look up into my eyes, trying to look as playful as you can in the darkness. You grip my knee a little harder and gently slide your hand up my leg a few inches. You can see the thought cross my face. I am a little shocked; I wasn't expecting this. You lean in a little closer to me, trying to make sure that I am thinking about the same thing you are.

I lean in a little closer to you. You can tell I am still a bit shocked as to what you are intending on doing. Maybe I am just making sure that what I think you're thinking about is what you are thinking about. You lean in closer and gently kiss my lips; yes, we are both thinking about the same thing now. Your hand slides a little further up my leg as you lean in as close as you can to deepen that kiss.

I turn to face you as best I can. Now you feel my free hand gently touch your knee and begin to glide softly up your leg. You consider yourself lucky that you had worn a skirt tonight, otherwise this might be a lot more difficult. You love the feeling of my fingers on your thigh as our kissing deepens. We remain slow and subtle in our movements in an attempt not to get caught.

I rub your thigh, gripping your leg with that little bit of strength I can at this angle. Your hand ventures further up my leg. There is not much further up you can reach from here. You subtly touch my penis through my pants. You didn't actually mean to do it then, but you don't mind. You can feel that I am not hard for you yet, but you are sure that is a problem you can fix.

You pull yourself as close to me as you can, our lips still pressed against each other's. You slowly, gently, carefully slide your fingers up and around the head of my cock. You can feel the blood rushing to it with the attention you are giving me, despite feeling it happen through my pants. You can certainly feel me getting harder and harder for you. I let go of your hand and carefully undo the button on my pants. You slide your hand even closer as my cock jumps out towards you.

I try to reciprocate your actions. You feel my fingers move upwards from your thigh. I am so gentle, but it is certainly clear where I intend to go. You feel my hand slide slowly across your panties, carefully touching your pussy. You cannot help but feel that little bit of breath escape your mouth as a small burst of pleasure creeps across your body. You try to open your legs to let me in a little further, but it is certainly difficult in this scene.

Our kissing never stops, each of us with our hands between the other's legs. I slide mine down the top of your panties to get that little bit closer to you. You cannot help but enjoy the feeling of my fingers brushing against you. You can feel my cock getting harder for you as I do this. As much as you are enjoying the feeling, and you know I am enjoying it too, you cannot help but desire to replace my hand with the shaft now in yours.

With our mouths still locked together you quietly stand a little and step toward me. You slide your legs apart and sit yourself in my lap, legs open for the intentions you have. You find both my hands are on your back, carefully holding you on top of me. You hold your hands onto the seat behind me. I lean back as best I can to make sure we can play this out how you want.

We spend a bit longer simply making out. We both speed up just a little but try so hard to keep it quiet. You carefully rock your hips back and forth, partly for your own pleasure and partly for mine. You can feel me rock hard beneath you. You want that between your legs. I let you stand up as carefully as you can. You are so careful as you glide your body onto mine, pulling your panties to one side.

You feel my cock penetrate between your legs. You cannot help but breath in deeply as the pleasure rolls like a wave across your body. Neither of us make any movement for a moment, maybe just to savour the experience. You begin to rock your hips back and forth against my cock, going so slowly and carefully. My shaft slides between your legs as your pussy begins to drip with the pleasure boiling up within you.

You hold your lips firmly against mine, partly in an attempt to make sure that you don't make any noise. It is so hard not to whimper in pleasure as you ride my cock. It is so difficult not to just yell out as the ecstasy builds up inside you. You find it difficult even to kiss me as you spend more and more energy just to not make any noise. You cannot help but pound yourself against me, faster and faster. The feeling within you is taking over.

I grip your ass tightly, just intensifying the feeling inside you. That is probably why I am doing it. What are you going to do about it? You don't want to get caught fucking me in the cinema, but the feeling of orgasm is taking dominance in this situation. You focus all your energy on the attempt to not make too much noise, but you cannot seem to help but let out lungs of air with each breath.

You jump your mouth away from mine and bite down onto my shirt. Maybe that can keep you from moaning loudly. I kiss your neck as best I can, probably to keep myself quiet. My cock seems to be reaching further into you with each rock you make against my body. My fingers seem to grip your ass tighter and tighter. You can feel the orgasm trying to escape your body. It is so difficult to resist just yelling out in pleasure.

You bite down hard onto my shirt and grip my hair intensely as the explosion of bliss shoots around your body. You try so hard to muffle the moaning against me, simply pushing your face against my shoulder. You feel my fingers grip your ass cheeks even tighter as I cum within you a moment later. You feel my warmth flowing through your pussy as the tension of the moment slows. Your riding of me slows down as the feeling subsides.

Our motions slowly come to a stop. We still hold ourselves close to each other, my dick still twitching within you. It is as though we both try and hold the moment, as intense as it was. Your lips return to mine in kisses, less intense, but no less passionate.