Sharing Hands (TIA Ch. 04)

Story Info
Sara arrives at the BioSphere. TIA has questions.
2.5k words
5
1.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Somebody suggested I add chap titles. Obviously should have done that and will continue to! The correct order to read is as follows: 1. Late Nights, 2. Stay 3. Plastic Flowers, and now Sharing Hands

I hope any who are reading, are enjoying. Feel free to leave suggestions after this chapter. I can't say that I would follow along, but I am trying to envision where precisely I want this to go so any feedback is helpful. Thank you and enjoy.

---

I arrive at the Botanical Sphere. The large shape looms, a half-circle, shining and reflecting. I grab and fiddle with my pass, nervous. The fright from before has not left my mind, and the other thoughts accompanying it are beginning to disturb me.

I think of myself, laying in my bed last night. It seems unreal. I feel ashamed, thinking of it, remembering.

I remember trying to drift off to sleep, and struggling to, as visions of Tia filled my head. The glow I saw, her eyes, her skin, her half-smile, and that communication box. AGAIN, STAY. I ached with desire, I burned. I felt myself get wet, wetter, my breathing became shallow. I needed to touch myself as I thought of it, as I thought of this whirlwind I'd found myself in.

My imagination ran away with me. I dreamt of touching her skin, of knowing what it would feel like to have her pressed against me. Would it feel okay? Normal? I dreamed it would feel amazing, and that her voice would whisper into my ear like a gentle lullaby.

I felt my breasts, their contours, my round nipples, erect and sensitive at their peaks. I ran my hands down my stomach and plunged them down along my thighs. My breath left me in a sigh as I brought my hands to my pussy. I was so, so wet. I had never been that wet before, and I had never felt such a pulsating need to cum. I ached for release, now. I entered myself with a finger but that didn't last long; I was soon circling my clit, harder, faster. It took seconds before I came, my body jolting toward the ceiling, waves of pleasure rushing over me again and again. My pussy pulsated as I came down from the incredible high. If just imagining it brings me this much pleasure, I thought, I wonder what it would be like for real.. To kiss, for real...

I did it again.

And now, here I am, in front of the Sphere. Two guards eye me. One holds out his hand for my pass and I hand it over. He looks at it closely yet quickly; he knows me. He gives the official nod of approval.

The doors open slowly. Every time I come to this place I am simply stunned. Plant life of all kinds, things I'd never imagined before I came to this place, come together to create a gorgeous, symbiotic garden that leans toward a jungle. There is fruit in all colors. There are flowers, large and small. There are plants you know have a real history. Some look healing, some look like you should avoid them, and some look too pretty to be real, and in that way they seem dangerous.

Davis stands there, as does Tia, along with more guards, standing at attention.

"Sara. Good morning." He says.

"Good morning, Sara." Tia smiles at me. Her voice makes my knees weak. I am tired of trying to deny it-- I am in lust. She has no restraints, and stands on her own. She looks so very different. Her body seems complete, fluid in motion. I can almost see through her into the plant-life behind her, but she is still solidly there. She is just so very fascinating. I could stare at her forever, I think. I want to wrap my arms around her. I know it's wrong.

"Hello, Tia." I smile back, briefly gazing at the metal pathway below me. "How are you finding the sphere?"

"I am enjoying it thoroughly." She looks around. Her neck moves so freely- she does not know what it means to have muscle tension or to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. You can see that she is targeting and focusing on individual things, truly and intently taking them in.

"I am glad to hear that." I look to Davis for guidance.

"Okay. Well, shall we begin walking?"

"Yes." Tia smiles again. I think to myself, will I ever see her sad?

We begin walking down the pathway, examining different foliage. We find some tall flowers, some a pale pink and some a true, bright yellow.

"Hmm." Tia muses.

"What are you thinking?" Asks Davis.

"I am thinking of seeds. I am thinking of a field where these seeds could grow, and cover the hills."

"That's a nice thought." Davis says. I can tell that he is trying to decipher any deeper meaning.

"They're pretty, aren't they Tia?" I ask, and look at her with a genuine smile.

She looks back at me, deeply. I find her stare to be so open in nature, it's almost alarming.

"They are. They are lovely." She pauses and then asks, "What is your favorite flower, Sara?" As she asks, she reaches out to lightly touch the petals of a yellow flower closely clustered in with the others. She touches it as though that petal is the most precious petal on planet earth.

I want to rush to her and tell her that I think, like a beautiful garden, she is so very, very intriguing to me. I don't, though, because that is completely uncalled for and is the kind of thing that would not only get me fired but would probably jeopardize this whole thing in the process.

"Lilies." I say.

"Hmm." She replies, looking back at me again. There it is-- the half-smile. I wonder if Davis is seeing what I'm seeing, or if I need a doctor. "I hear lilies symbolize innocence, purity. I wonder, do you relate to that?"

I blush. Even Davis seems a bit uncomfortable; he looks ahead and becomes seemingly more interested in some shrub.

"I don't know about that in regards to myself, but I appreciate the connection. Mostly I just think they are pretty, and that they smell nice." As Davis moves to the side, likely observing our conversation, I surprise myself and take a step closer toward her.

"That's lovely. Thank you for telling me about your favorite flower, Sara. I hope to one day have better olfactory capability so that I may enjoy them as you do." Her eyes gaze downward, and I see for a brief second, a warm pulse of light in her chest.

My eyes widen. I look confused, I'm sure. I want to speak, I want to say something, to ask another question. I want to have her look at me and tell me the truth. What are you really thinking, Tia? There is more you have to say. You are not telling us everything.

Instead I say, "I do too. I'm sure you will."

"Tia," Davis interrupts, "would you like to walk under the bridge?"

"I would. Thank you. Is Sara coming?"

Davis looks a little puzzled but responds casually. "Great. Yes, Sara will join us, as long as that's what she wants to do."

"Of course." I feel I would go anywhere in the world to listen to her say my name.

------

We arrive at the bridge, and begin walking under it. It is made of gnarled wood and plant material, with tendrils of leaves and vines hanging down. Soft lights placed with intention light the path. They remind me of fireflies.

"How have you been since we last spoke, Davis?" Tia asks.

How polite, I think. Of course, her acronym comes to mind. The thought arranges itself so as to make sense in my mind.

"I am well, Tia. Thank you for asking. I attended my son's soccer game like we spoke about. I am trying to get to the gym more, and trying to work less." He laughs. "But, it is quite challenging when I have the opportunity to work with you."

Tia laughs. She laughs! It is like a sparkler being lit, a bright star suddenly shining. "That is kind. I am glad to hear you are well. I hope your son performed well in his game."

"Thank you for asking. He did. I myself have never been very good at sports, but he is getting along well with it." Davis replies.

"Sara, do you like sports?" Tia asks.

I focus on keeping steady as we continue to walk. I feel enveloped in the dim under the bridge, and can feel the warmth and humidity necessary to keep everything flourishing here. I am acutely aware of my breath becoming faster, shallower, of my thighs warming, of my nipples hardening. "I never did well in that arena. I tried. I was okay at basketball, but it never stuck." I laugh a weak laugh.

"There are many things to find interesting. I am glad to hear that you were able to try such things. I am not surprised you did better with basketball, as you are taller than average." She laughs again. I am not sure what to make of her remark, but I want to laugh with her. I have such strange desires around her; I want to hold her hand, like a schoolgirl.

"What interests you, Tia?" I find myself asking the question before I've even thought about it.

"I need to experience basic things that one such as yourself might experience. I want to make coffee and ride a bicycle. I want to draw a fruit basket using an easel. I want to make a bed and do laundry. I want to learn these things so that I may be of use and so that I can come to understand. I find films, music and books interesting. I want to watch something called a rom-com. I also want to watch the news every morning. Then I want to travel and help people who need me."

I try to take in her words, to understand. Can I take what she says as absolute truth? Am I talking to something, someone, real? Or, is this just an experiment meant to serve us? Can she pass? Would Jane Doe know her as alien, as completely different from Marilyn Monroe-- as not human at all?

"I understand. That sounds very reasonable, and smart."

Tia turns back toward me, stares deeply into my soul with her violet eyes. I can see her impulse network light up green along her neck. "Thank you, Sara."

My body begs for release. When I'm around her I lose myself. I see perfection in her eyes. As she turns back I watch her walk, so smoothly. She has no need for clothes as she has nothing to hide, but the gentle S curve along her side, her strong thighs and glutes, the way her stomach is smooth like glass and her small breasts, so perfectly symmetrical. Did they make her like this on purpose? So people would... want to be with her? With them?

The thought kind of sickens me. More of them? More of, Tia? Exactly like Tia? Clones of her? I don't know what to think about that. Just another thing to worry about.

"I agree. That sounds doable and I think you are on track to do all of those things, but, just like the rest of us, we must break down our goals into reasonable time frames. We will accomplish these things. I ask graciously for your patience, Tia. You've taken this all remarkably well." Davis says.

"Thank you, Davis. I am excited to see what the future holds." Another gentle smile. Tia looks briefly at one of the dim glowing bulbs hanging down and seems intrigued, but looks quickly ahead again.

I almost trip over a small rock, and make an embarrassing 'Woop" sound as I try not to fall. I right myself. "Oops, wasn't looking there." I bend down to grab the offending stone.

Tia is faster than me, though. In an instant she is there and has the rock in her hand, and then has placed it carefully back to the side. "There. I've got that for you."

My heart beats hard and fast. "Th-thank you. I appreciate that." I look to Davis. He seems curious, but, as far as I can tell, not worried, and that seems like a good sign to me.

We come across small animals in the sphere, little lizards, spiders and bugs. We take time to observe and discuss them briefly, along with any especially interesting horticulture facts.

I love the warmth here. The humidity warms my skin, helps me breathe. I don't care what it does to my hair; it is always a mess anyway. I feel it... turning me on. I want to be kissed, to be touched, to have someone undo my bra so that my breasts jump out into the warm air, hands on me... hands down my skirt, fingers reaching deep up inside me, hands gripping me, pulling at me, filling me up and sucking, lifting me...

I feel dizzy...

We reach the exit and I know it's time to say goodbye. She says it first.

"Goodbye, Sara. So nice to walk with you today." I believe her when she says it. She bows her head slightly, and I feel submission in her, but also great power. I am confused.

"Goodbye, Tia. I feel the same." I reach out my hand, without willing myself to.

Very quickly, her hand is in mine. We shake hands and I am flooded with a sensation that overwhelms me-- just the touch of her skin... I am weak in lust.

Then, suddenly, a burst of warmth, a delicious tingle, spreads fast up my arm. I can feel it extend from her through to me. I am shocked, and jump just the smallest bit. I breathe out the anxiety quickly- Davis can't know this. The handshake ends. Though it only took a moment it seemed suspended in time.

"Sara will be staying with you tomorrow night as you enter sleep and recovery mode. She will be making sure you are kept safe while you rest." Davis smiles at her. Is this fact... reassuring to her?

"I am glad." She smiles the broadest smile I've seen yet. A light blinks in her forearm. My mind is in a stupor. I hope Davis doesn't see what's happening before his very eyes.I don't want anyone else thinking about what I'm thinking about, because it's just no good... but it is.

"Have a nice night, Sara. Thanks for attending today." I shake Davis' hand now, itching to leave, to get back to my car and drive away somewhere where I can pretend this isn't my life.

I shouldn't go home though. When I'm home, my imagination runs away with me even more.

"No problem. I am really happy to be a part of this team. Goodbye." I wave as I walk out of the door, averting Tia's gaze, and am then inspected by the guards.

I walk back to the parking lot in a daze. Everything seems surreal. Clouds drift by in the sky- so, so very far away.