All Comments on 'Sharing Her Past'

by erotichusbandfantasies

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
I Missed Something; Or You Did

The story is hot, but it begins with a teaser about the present tense having Something to do with her past. You wander down memory lane, but never reconnect with the present. No denouement. Incomplete story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wish you could have made the point of this story more clear.

Was the husband excited because he was fucking his wife, or because he was pretending he was somebody else fucking his wife, or because somebody else fucked his wife, or because his wife was pretending that somebody else fucked her, or because he wanted somebody else to fuck his wife and he wanted to get sloppy seconds? Sorry to be so dense, but I was really confused as to just what the point of this story was supposed to be.

I think the grammar and spelling and punctuation and all the technical writing aspects were OK, its just that the plot and the characters didn't make any sense to me. But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really just suck and fuck

Not much of a story. Just an excuse for some mediocre fucking. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice

I have been fucked in the office a few times, and the thrill of giving up my pussy to an assertive, physical lover is unmatched in my love-making memories. I married a prudish, religious man because I love him deeply, but he does not satisfy me in bed. I know I'm on dangerous ground, thinking seriously about finding a FWB for frequent trysts. It's very likely going to happen. My passion is going to overpower my virtue. I can't help it. I gave your story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-very nice

I feel sorry for you. Your passion may be your downfall. Aren't you a bit afraid of what you'll do to your husband. Why did you marry him if he doesn't meet up to your sexual standards? You're just another slut thinking with your cunt. Sorry to be this honest, but reality is different than fiction on a porn site. I wish you well, and feel sorry for your husband.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Past

I wouldn't enquire about my wife's past sex life because it would have got me wondering was she comparing me to her previous lovers something I'd rather not know it might affect my performance. One of the critics called him a cuckold that person should by a dictionary.

On a personal nature my wife and I were virgins on our wedding night

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No clue is sometimes best

I asked my 2nd exwife about former affairs once, she was 23 at the time. I had just told her about the two I had short relationships with. She told me she would make a list, write it all down, so we would have no "secrets."

So she did.

I read it, 32 names. Guys I knew, two I worked with, one was a fishing buddy, no end to it. During the blowup, it came out that she had forgotten a couple.

That is how she came to be my 2nd exwife.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

So your wife was and still is a whore. What cuck wouldn't be thrilled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous