All Comments on 'Sharing is Caring'

by Lustfulconquests

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

There have been at least 100 stories with this title, most much better written, and none have proved this fallacy yet. Sharing is the best proof that you don't care.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Emily and Sam need to sc hare another experience. They both need to show off the baby bump Mike gave them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editing

Emily here's this and gets even more wet ----- Emily hears this and gets wetter

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Pretty hot , but there were a few transactions from one person’s thought’s to another’s where it just didn’t flow. A 4 from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???

What is it that makes new writers think people want to read a story about cheating as their first submission. The plot was weak at best, too many misspelled and missing words, unbelievable characters and full of one cliche after another.

I won't be looking for anymore stories from you. I gave you a 2 for being brave enough to submit, now do your homework and make the next one better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just because a story involves married people does not make it a Loving Wives story.

This story would fare better in Erotic Couplings. Its all about the sex, and treats the marriage as an artifact, irrelevant to the emotions and the motives.

Good luck with future efforts.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"2 best friends sharing one of their husband's." - That's confusing. It makes it seem that they're both married, and if they share ONE of the husbands (no apostrophe!), then the OTHER husband is being cuckolded, but Emily isn't married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good idea...

...but so poorly written, it was hard to get into the story. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot, very hot!

That was hot as fuck! Was it a true story? If so, share the rest.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

2nd paragraph, 3rd sentence ... “Her and Emily shared everything ...”

If we (temporarily) remove ‘and Emily’ we end up with ‘Her shared everything...’ which of course is silly because how can one person SHARE anything with herself? But is sounds terrible! ‘She shares...’ sounds right (perhaps because it IS right!) There is a quick procedure when a sentence has a compound subject or object where a name (noun) and pronoun is involved like ‘Emily and she’ shoulda been above (yeah, and generally put the noun first then the pronoun ... especially when the pronoun is first-person (I, me, etc.). That procedure is to skip over the noun and see if the pronoun sounds right.

‘Frank and I like chocolate.’ VS ‘Frank and me like chocolate.’

‘I like chocolate.’ VS ‘Me like chocolate.’ Gotta be ‘I.’

“Tony kissed both Ann and I.” VS “Tony kissed both Ann and me.”

“Tony kissed I.” VS “Tony kissed me.” Gotta be ‘me.’

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Sam jills-off* then leaves to talk with Emily.

Somehow they end up being given a large tract of hot, dry sand. Useful if you are going to make concrete.

*kinda like ‘jacking-off’ except repeatable almost immediately AND as often as time and sensitivity permit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what a piece of 'garbage'

Sharing is not caring you fucking moron. Just the opposite. How do these fucking shit stories even rate over three stars is beyond comprehension. Seems like the more shit in thrown into this category the higher the scores. Are people really that fucked up to favor this garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spelling

Spelling and grammar problems. Please correct and write another article.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous