Sharing is Caring

Story Info
2 best friends sharing one of their husband's.
2.2k words
4.12
37.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha and Emily had been friends for years, they'd been through as much as any girls in their 20's, heartbreaks, weekend benders and many birthday celebrations. They'd managed to remain friends even when the obstacle of distance seemed almost too much. Samantha had recently gotten married to a man named Mike. Emily was slowly getting to know her friends spouse, as it was often just her and Samantha that spent time together. Lately Mike was around far more often and it gave Emily an opportunity to get to know him more. As time went on she studied him, she noticed that he came across as big and brutish, he oozed that sexual masculinity as his broad shoulders stood tall and his thick biceps virtually exploded out of his shirt. She imagined he was someone who would silently walk with a purpose, reach around and cup your ass with his big hands and with one swift movement, lift you onto him. He'd gently but strongly pin you in between the wall and his chest, ready to take you for hours. She kept telling herself she hadn't really thought about it all that much but inside she knew there was something about him that made her panties wet.

****

Samantha, otherwise referred to as Sam by her husband and best friend, started to brush her long black hair as she stared off into the mirror. Sam was thinking about the conversation that she had with her husband over the last month and was bursting at the thought of finally talking to someone else about it. Her and Emily shared everything, naturally she felt that though this conversation might be a touch awkward, she NEEDED to talk to her about it.

As she walked over to her closet and opened the drawer to all her panties, she reached in and grabbed her navy-blue lace panties and a matching bra. As she slipped on her underwear the soft lace brushed against her freshly shaved legs and pussy, she loved that feeling and felt herself getting excited at the touch. She slipped on her bra and felt the material brush against her sensitive nipples. She felt so turned on, between the thoughts of conversation with Emily and the sensation of fabric on her body she tortured herself with contemplation. She ran her hand down her stomach towards her panties sheepishly, did she have time? She slipped her hands under her panties and felt the warmth and wetness that gave her away. Quickly, she could play with herself, quickly before she left, she had to, it was too much to bear otherwise. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as started to rub her clit with her fingers. Her mouth let out a soft moan as her fingers worked her pussy faster and faster. Yes...Yes, oh fuck that feels so good she thought to herself. Faster and faster she moved and pushed against her fingers, finally she let out a big cry of ecstasy as she came all over her fresh panties. She took a minute to collect herself, changed and threw on her little green dress and headed out to meet her friend.

Sam and Emily talked for hours, time always flew when they were together. As desert came Sam held her breath for a moment before circling her spoon on her plate.

"Sooo, Mike and I have been talking about bringing a third person into the bedroom..." Sam said to Emily.

"No freaking way! What the hell, when did this come about, tell me everything!" Emily said all excited, she pulled her chair in closer as if to reassure Sam that her spicy secret was just between them two.

"Well, don't judge me" Sam laughed nervously and hesitated before she spoke again. "I've always had this crazy fantasy of watching Mike fuck another woman. I find him so incredibly sexually dominant; I want to watch him take another woman like how he does me. Basically I want a threesome, I think I could do it. I want to explore that aspect of our relationship and want to see how it feels with a girl."

They continued to discuss the topic for another few hours, bouncing scenarios off one another and laughing and divulging all their deep secret fantasies.

****

Mike yelled goodbye to Sam as she ran out the door to meet Emily. He was sitting on the couch alone thinking about the threesome idea that him and his wife had been entertaining for the last month. Finally this forever fantasy was coming true. He loved his wife, she was always very easy going but this, this was something most men dreamt about. He put his hand on his dick as he thought about his wife and another woman taking turns sucking his cock. Fuck he was so horny, squeezing his dick he started to think about his wife right then and there, wanting her to walk back in with her friend and get down on their knees and letting him push his hard dick into the back of their throats, forcing them to fill their mouths with his hot cum. Mike had always thought Sam's friend Emily was sexy, her tight body and curvaceous ass made him semi hard whenever she was around. She would always wearing these low riding jeans where her panties would show through the back...he would think about how he'd kiss her lower back softly making his way to her panties and pull them off with his teeth. Fuck his cock was rock hard as he continued to stroke it as the thought of Emily's perky tits pressed into his face overwhelmed his thoughts. He imagined her riding his dick as he sucked on her nipples while Sam kissed her friend and played with her pussy at the same time. Seconds later he shot his load all over his stomach at the thought of what her moans sounded like as she came all over his dick.

Sam came home hours later and greeted her husband with a smile.

"How was lunch?" he asked.

"Great, we had a great time like always. Actually, she invited us over this weekend for drinks, I told her we'd love to, is that okay?

"Yeah sounds good, I'll grab some rum and wine tomorrow."

They smiled at one another and continued on with their night.

****

Emily spent the drive home thinking about what her friend had just divulged to her over lunch. She couldn't believe that Sam and her husband were looking to make that big of a change to their relationship. Afterall, this had made or broke many relationships. She kept thinking about how Sam was going to choose the woman for them, how she wanted that woman to fuck her and her husband. Emily strangely wanted to be that person, not only did she find herself attracted to Mike but she also wanted to feel Sams body up against hers, slowly grinding against one another as they kissed passionately. Emily shook her head, this was not something she had EVER considered before, but fuck did it make her pussy twitch. There was always tension between her and Sam but that boundary had never been crossed. Could she really do it? She thought about how messy it could get, but not before her hands were already down her jeans and playing with her pussy. She dropped herself down on her bed and pulled down her pants, spreading her legs and exposing her herself to the naked air. She slipped a finger inside herself, moaning, thinking about how it would feel to have Sam between her legs, licking and sucking on her clit, making her wetter then she already was. Simultaneously she thought about how Mike would be leaning over her, filling her mouth with his hard cock, pulsating in and out. Her fingers got faster and her fantasy got more and more intense. She kept pressing deeper until finally she arched her back and just like that, she came all over her fingers, finishing herself off with a slow rub of her clit. She laid there quietly for a moment, waiting in anticipation for Friday.

Finally Friday had arrived, Mike and Sam arrived at Emily's house. They poured themselves some drinks and began laughing and talking about the week that was just coming to an end.

"So Mike, I heard that you and Sam are looking to include another woman into your lives huh?" Said Emily with a cocked eyebrow.

Mike almost choked on his rum and coke, he looked over at Sam and answered "Well then, I guess nothing is a secret in my house, I'm not too surprised being that it's you too. Why you want to join the search?" He said jokingly.

"Oh absolutely! Can I get in on this? I will find you the perfect person I swear!" Said Emily.

Sam laughed "I'm actually super nervous about it, I don't know what to expect. So yes, you can totally get in on this, in whatever way you want. I'd fuck you." She said looking to get a reaction out of Emily. Sam had always found her girlfriend super attractive, and she already shares everything, why not her and her husband too, BUT she didn't know how Emily felt about something like that.

Emily laughed and suddenly remembered that she had a sexy piece laying on the bed upstairs. A great way to be a tease and see where the night would go. "Hey! I forgot to tell you Sam, I bought a dress after our lunch the other day, can you tell me what you guys think?"

Emily ran upstairs to put it on and slowly walked back down the stairs letting Sam and Mike take it in. It was short, really short and tight. It could have been mistaken for a slip that's worn to bed, definitely not appropriate for a daily stroll.

"Wow that looks super sexy! It's so freaking short I can almost see your ass!" Sam said.

"That's kind of what I was going for." Emily chuckled, looking to Mike for his feedback.

"Yeah you look really hot, turn around and bend over for me? Mike said.

Emily did.

"Yeah I can definitely see your ass, no panties either? I'd definitely fuck you."

Emily turned her head to the side, got up and moved closer to the couch that Mike and Sam were sitting on. "Oh yeah? You'd like me to get in on this huh? You want me to fuck you both? Don't tempt me!"

Mike chimed in "I don't think you have the balls, if you do you should just go for it. I know I'd like it."

All of a sudden Emily got up and walked over to Mike, before she did anything she looked at Sam and said "So you want this, you want to know what it's like to watch people fuck? You want to fuck me?"

Sam's heart stopped and her body got flushed, she silently nodded her head. That was all the validation Emily needed, she slowly bent over Mike, ran her hand down his chest and slipped her hand in his pants and pulled out Mikes rock hard cock.

"I'm going to fuck your husband, are you going to watch me do it?" As she started stroking Mikes dick.

She pressed her tits up against his face, Mike pulled down the dress and put his hands on her breast, and his lips to her nipple. He started to suck on it and that was enough to start making her wet. She moved his hands down to her pussy and enjoyed as he started to finger her gently, he began to speed up as she grinded onto his fingers.

Sam watching is disbelief put her fingers into her panties and began to play with her pussy.

Minutes went by and Emily couldn't take it anymore, she moved his hand away and slowly lowered herself onto Mikes cock. She placed her hands on his shoulders as she threw her head back as she took his big cock inside her. She let out a deep and slow moan as she began lifting herself up and down and then slowly swaying back and forth, grinding on his dick.

Mike grabbed her hips helping her start to fuck his dick slow and intensely, his face gets red and flushed and gave his feeling of ecstasy away. He turns and looks at Sam as she's grinding on her fingers "Fuck she has such a nice and tight fucking pussy Sam. She feels so fucking good."

Emily here's this and gets even more wet, she feels sexy knowing she's turning on both Mike and Sam. She grinds back and forth on Mikes dick faster and faster.

"Fuck babe slow down I need to put on a condom, I'm going to fucking cum" Mike says.

For some reason this turns Emily on more, she works his dick a little faster and says "please, please just come inside me, I want to feel your hot cum filling me up."

Mike almost blew his load right then and there, he grunts, turns back at Sam and apologetically says "Fuck Sam I'm sorry I can't fucking not do it, she feels too fucking good!" he pulls her harder onto him now, her moans get louder, he thrusts Emily harder onto his dick getting deeper inside her, until finally he pulls her nice and close and shoots his hot cum into her. She screams knowing what he just did and it puts her over the edge as she cums at the same time. They lay there for a second in disbelief only to be brought back to reality by Sam.

"My turn."

To be continued...