Sharing is Caring Pt. 01

Story Info
My boyfriend has something special planned for my birthday.
2.8k words
4.29
19.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Declan was planning something special for my birthday when he informed me a week before that I wasn't allowed to cum until some unspecified date in the future. His dark eyes danced with amusement as I sat in his car. I had huffed then, despite the increase in my heartbeat, the dampness at the crux of my legs that had occurred when he gave me the order.

He kept me in the dark the entire week leading up to it. No matter how much I begged him to tell me what he had planned, he wouldn't budge. I even tried to bribe him with anal, but he just laughed and let me know that, under the agreement we had, he could have any of my holes whenever he wanted. I was left to stew, the anticipation building with each passing day.

When the big day came, he treated me to breakfast from my favorite restaurant before he shipped me off to the spa for a day to relax and recoup. Honestly, with the tension of not orgasming in a week, I needed the stress relief. I came home to find the apartment empty, rose petals leading to the bedroom. A silky floor length black slip dress that I had never seen before was laid out on the bed, paired with a pair of strappy black heels. A note had been placed beside it.

"Put this on, Foxie. No panties. I ordered you an Uber for 7."

I squealed and rushed into the shower, relishing the steady heat and steam of the scalding hot water, soaping up every inch of my curvy body with the richly scented shower gel I had bought myself as an early birthday present. Excitement won out before too long, though, and I rushed through shampooing my thick curly black hair.

I was out of the shower and in the dress in no time, excitedly hopping around the bedroom as I waited for the mirror to clear. I was surprised to find that the slip dress had long slits up the sides of the legs, coming up nearly to where the curve of my ass began. Any quick movements or exceptionally strong gusts of wind made the dress painfully obscene. Especially with our no panty rule.

I took in my reflection in the mirror when I had finished my makeup. The shiny black material of the dress highlighted the caramel tones of my skin. With no bra underneath, my large breasts hang heavy on my chest, swishing beneath the fabric with the might of some of the greatest anime creators. I took a deep breath. The only thing left to do was go to the restaurant.

* * *

I was pissed by the time we were halfway through dinner and I think even the half blind old lady three tables away was aware of it. Everyone, of course, besides Declan. What I assumed was going to be a romantic dinner for two had actually been a massive dinner with his friends as my "birthday party." I liked them all, sure enough, but not only had he not invited any of my friends to my birthday party, none of them were talking to me. They managed to pick the one topic of discussion that I had absolutely no interest in: sports.

I stabbed the fork into my plate of pasta and chomped down on a particularly chewy piece of shrimp. Of course it was overcooked. Nothing about tonight could just go to plan.

Declan threw his arm around me and leaned me into him. I gave him a pathetic half smile. He turned his head to whisper in my ear, his beard tickling the side of my face. Just these simple movements, no matter how pissed I was about the surprise party, were enough to get my heartbeat racing.

"I hope you aren't wearing any panties under that dress, Foxie."

I felt myself flush. My nipples tightened to hard peaks under the shift dress and there was a sudden dampness between my legs. Just like that, and I was undone. I turned my face to whisper back to him but he was already back to having a conversation with his friend to his left.

I looked around the table. None of his friends made eye contact with me. If I wasn't such a suspicious person, I'd say they were all totally devouring their food or really absorbed in whatever game Declan was talking about. But it takes a lot of willpower to not make eye contact with someone you've been sitting at a table with for well over an hour. Especially when it was that person's birthday.

I gave Declan a side eye, suddenly suspicious about the meaning behind this party. Of course, he paid no mind. His arm engulfed me, what with the height difference between the two of us. His long brown hair was still pulled back in a ponytail, shiny from being freshly washed and combed.

I sighed and looked around the table again. I can't say the idea of him passing me around to his friends hadn't crossed my mind before. They were all my type: nerdy, kinky, and very much able to throw me around like a rag doll. I passed the time for the next hour picking through the remainder of my pasta, getting myself wet thinking about the possibility of being used by all of them. I knew it was most likely the seven days without an orgasm making me this dick crazy, but at least I was able to get some enjoyment out of my birthday dinner.

"Well," Declan said once the check had been paid. "I know we've been missing the game while we sat here for my girl's birthday. Why don't we all head back to our place and watch it there?"

My jaw almost dropped. He wasn't planning anything special for tonight. I knew he'd said it was going to be an undetermined amount of time before I'd get to cum again, but I never thought he'd actually make me go through my entire birthday without so much as an edging session. His friends all excitedly nodded in agreement, practically jumping out of their seats to make their way out of the restaurant.

Declan helped me out of the booth and held out his arm for me to take it. I begrudgingly took it and walked with him into the hot, heavy summer night. I slid into the passenger seat of his car, the front panel of my dress falling between my thick thighs as they splayed out on the seat. The little pouch of my tummy was outlined in the dress. I lay my head back on the headrest and waited for him to start the car and take us home.

I was so frustrated, sexually and otherwise. I supposed it was my fault for assuming Declan was planning something special for my birthday by telling me not to cum last week. Maybe this was another test of my submission to him in that part of our sex life. As much as I hated it, I started to come to terms with the idea that sometimes handing over control of my orgasms to someone else meant I couldn't cum on my birthday and I just had to deal with it. The 50+ orgasms he'd give me once my chastity was over would definitely more than make up for it.

I was so lost in my own head that I jumped when Declan reached his large hand over to my lap and ran his fingers up and down the insides of my thighs. I let out an involuntary moan at the touch. Alone in a dark car, he was finally staking his claim to the free use of my body.

"I knew you'd look stunning in that dress, Foxie."

His hand slid closer to my pussy, finger lightly grazing my pussy lips. I let my thighs part more, fighting the urge to grind my pussy into his hand. He lazily rubbed his finger up and down my slit, lighting up every sensitive nerve ending along the way. But still he refused to give me any kind of relief. I whimpered.

"Oh, are you whimpering for me? You want to grind into my hand, don't you?"

I nodded, looking over at him with nothing but raw lust and pleading written on my face. He sucked in a breath when he looked over at me for a second. He palmed my pussy, slipping a finger into my soaking wet hole.

"Oh, you're absolutely ready for me."

"But your stupid friends are coming over."

"Hey, I happen to like my stupid friends. You're gonna tell me you're not going to enjoy sitting naked at my feet cuddling up to my legs while we watch the game?"

I flushed then, his finger gliding in and out of my hole. He knew how much I loved when he showed me off as his. An ownership kink? Me? Nah. I thought about what he had planned for a moment and finally huffed.

"Okayyyyyyy," I whined, my breath hitching at the end as he slowly slid his finger out of my pussy and just barely dragged it over my over sensitive, throbbing clit. He chuckled and put his hand up to my mouth to lick them clean, which I did hungrily.

He wiped his hand on his jeans and patted my head.

"Good girl."

* * *

The guys were all settled in on our massive leather sectional within minutes of walking into the house. Declan corralled me into the bedroom and left the door open. He was on me within seconds, hand at my throat, devouring my mouth with his own as he walked me backwards until my back pressed firmly against the wall. I sighed into him. His left leg raised to between my legs and I lost my control. I started to grind into it with abandon, hoping with everything I had that he would let me finish like this.

Declan's fingers squeezed tighter on the edges of my throat. I opened my eyes as he pulled his lips away. I steadied myself, still pinned by his leg against my throbbing pussy. I had no doubt that both his jeans and my new dress were absolutely soaked with my juices. He released my throat and sagged into him, leaning my body forward to lay on his chest instead of the wall.

His hands instead found my ample thighs, curving around to cup my ass through the slits in the dress. Declan pulled me closer to him, dragging my pussy up his leg as he did so. I groaned with need. One hand reached up and roughly pulled my tits free of the dress, leaving them hanging over the top of it. Something about only being partially exposed made me feel more obscene than if I was fully nude. Declan knows this.

His head bent down to meet my breast and a white hot, searing pain spread from the point where his teeth bit down, nearly breaking skin. I whimpered, my aching pussy throbbing at the familiar pain of him giving me his mark. He shook his head left and right, digging in deeper with each shake. When I thought he would break the skin, he pulled away. The deep, dark marks of his dentition had just barely torn through the top layers of skin. I would be carrying this one around for months.

Declan smiled at the sight of it as he brought both hands to my sides and worked the dress up over my hips. He lowered his knee and pulled it over my head. I stood there, naked and panting, desperate for him to touch me again. He glanced down at my shoes and turned away. I stayed where he left me, desperately fighting the urge to play with myself in his absence.

A few moments passed before Declan came back to me with my collar in one hand and my largest fox tail plug in the other, a bottle of lube hanging securely from between two fingers. I fell to my knees, waiting for him to put my collar around my neck. The soft material of the dog collar we picked out together at PetSmart glided over the back of my neck, the heavy metal clasp clicking into place at the base of my throat.

"Bend over, Foxie," Declan said, voice husky with desire. He hadn't been quiet about it. In fact, he'd said it loud enough that everyone in the living room could hear. I turned away from him, dropping my upper body to the floor and exposing the sensitive bud of my asshole to him. I closed my eyes. The lube bottle made its squicking noise and I felt the familiar feeling of his finger circling the tight entrance of my ass. It sank in, pushing past the tight ring of flesh. I groaned and pushed back into him. He chuckled.

"Are you getting needy over there, fucktoy?" he asked, working his finger in and out of my ass. I relaxed around him as he dragged moan after moan from me. I was sure his friends could hear me by this point. We hadn't turned the TV on yet. That realization caused another rush of juices to coat my aching, unused pussy.

"Aw, just one finger in your ass and you're already dripping on the floor," Declan said. I looked back between my spread legs. Sure enough, I was dripping onto the carpet.

"Hell," he continued. "I probably didn't even need lube. I could have just used all of this." He dipped a finger from his other hand into my sloppy wet pussy and pulled it out just as quickly, licking it clean. He plunged another finger into my ass. I didn't even try to dampen the deep moan it pulled from somewhere deep inside of me.

I was desperate for him to touch my clit, almost overwhelmed by the sensation of him stretching my ass with his large fingers. He pulled them out. There was another squick of the lube bottle and the cold metal of my fox tail plug met with the heated skin of my ass. The plug was just slightly smaller than three of his fingers. He slowly worked it in and out of my ass, slipping it in slightly farther with each pass. His other hand reached up and slowly circled my clit.

I let out a deep, shuddering moan as he finally touched it. My ass loosened just enough for the plug to slide home, but he kept his fingers rolling over my clit. My ass clenched around the plug, driving me crazy with every heartbeat pulsing through my body. I was close. I was so close. Declan placed his free hand on my hip and leaned his pelvis to meet my ass. I felt the hard length of him pressed against my ass as his ground into me.

"I haven't cum in a week," Declan said, grinding my face into the floor. "I can't wait to bury myself deep in that tight ass of yours at the end of the night. Would you like that, fucktoy?"

"Yes, Sir," I whimpered, grinding into his hand. His movements shifted the plug ever so slightly inside me at just the right position to keep me constantly aware of its presence.

"Say it," Declan commanded, stopping his grinding. "Say what you want me to do to you. Loud and clear."

"I want you to bury your cock deep inside my ass tonight, Sir," I groaned out. I could hear a murmur of activity from the other room. I could feel the tightening of my cunt, the first crest of my orgasm building with the knowledge of them knowing just how much of a greedy whore I was for his cock.

"Please, can I cum, Sir?" I begged. He chuckled.

"What was that? I didn't hear you."

"Please, Sir, can I cum for you?" I called out, the wave building to an almost uncontrollable level. He circled my clit three more times, slow, agonizingly slow, and then pulled his hand away. The wave lost its power, slowly receding back. I almost cried. Instead he put the hand he had just been working my pussy with up to my mouth.

"Clean it, Fucktoy," Declan demanded. I licked it clean, the urge to bite his fingers almost overwhelming. He reached back and wiped his hand on a towel he pulled from beneath the bed. He'd prepared for this, the bastard. He pulled my matching leash from under the bed and grabbed my collar by the metal ring at the front. He quickly clipped it into place.

"Come, Foxie," he said, tugging on the leash. I crawled on my hands and knees and let him lead me out into a living room full of men who had just listened to me beg to cum. A room full of men who knew I was completely unsatisfied and desperate for an orgasm who my boyfriend may or may not be planning on passing me around to. Maybe this birthday wouldn't be a total bust after all.