Sharing Min

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueensBear
QueensBear
21 Followers

This continued for several more minutes and each woman was nearing orgasm, both from each other and by the pleasure they got from Rand joining them. Finally, their excitement was at a fever pitch and they both flooded each other in their release. Soft mewing sounds filled the room as they came down from their mutual high.

Rand was getting close too. Watching Min being shared by so many men and finally getting to join in while she had her first experience with a woman was too much. As he built speed inside of Melinde, Min knew it wouldn't be long.

"Melinde, how about we give Rand a target for him to aim his climax at?"

"That sounds good to me, girl. It's been a while since I've been covered in a man's seed. I've missed it," Melinde responded.

Melinde slid forward and off of Rand's hard cock, causing both of them to gasp at the loss. As she slid herself off of Min, the two of them moved to the rug beside the bed, kneeling side by side.

Rand had taken himself in hand as the women moved off the bed and marveled at their beauty. One was young and lithe, covered in the seed of who knows how many men. The other was mature and soft around the edges. She was stately in a way, but very sexy too. The two of them put their faces next to each other, cheek to cheek.

"You get the last shot today, my love," said Min.

"Cover our faces," urged Melinde. "You deserve that much after watching this young woman take it from every man in the inn. Not every man can do that."

"Come on Rand, give us what we want. Give us your seed."

Unable to hold back any more, Rand let his hand fly over his manhood. All the pent up desire from the last couple of hours was rising from deep inside of him, flowing ever closer to his tip. Finally, in a blast so strong even he did not anticipate, he let go and watched as his cum splashed across both their faces. As he continued to pump his shaft, the women opened their mouths, trying to get what they could inside. They savored the taste, sharing it with each other as they gently kissed.

QueensBear
QueensBear
21 Followers