Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 07

Story Info
My hot Asian wife Tammy meets two studs and has a photoshoot.
13.1k words
4.15
19.3k
21
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy -- Tammy is Shared in Playa del Carmen

By AsianAficionado

Scene 1

I opened my eyes and blinked in the bright sunlight streaming in through the bedroom window, disoriented for a moment. Specks of dust bobbed lazily in the rays of sunlight. From somewhere there was a pleasant hum of an air conditioner. I briefly contemplated a small grey gecko on the far wall, almost near the ceiling. It looked pretty content, as was I. Aside from me, the bed was empty. I wondered where Tammy was. In fact, for a moment I wondered where I was. Then I remembered.

Playa del Carmen. The villa at our resort. Tammy, me, Richard and five of Richard's coworkers. Day four of a one week trip. A vacation of a lifetime. And, so far, living up to everyone's wildest expectation.

I got out of bed, the familiar morning boner making things somewhat uncomfortable in my boxers. Where was my wife when I needed her.....

Our suitcases were on the floor at one end of the room. Tammy's was open and a bit of a mess. There was a tangle of lingerie, bikinis and dainty little bits of clothing. I recall Tammy had been forbidden to wear any underwear on this trip.....she had been very obedient and had packed very light indeed.

Groggily I stepped into the hallway. From somewhere I heard the familiar sounds of muffled moans and groans. They seemed to me coming from Richard's room. I stealthily tiptoed over to his room. The door was ajar. The moans and groans got louder as I approached and there was a creaking that could only be from a bed being put through its paces. I peeked in. My friend Richard was positioned over my very naked wife. She was on her back, her legs spread wide, and held high in the air. Richard was enthusiastically penetrating Tammy with strong purposeful strokes. His muscular ass cheeks clenched every time he drove his nice long cock into Tammy. She moaned and whimpered ever time his shaft drove deep into her. Her eyes were closed and her hands held onto her Australian lover's broad back for support. Richard in turn groaned every time he drove himself deep into Tammy.

"Ohhh fuck....it feels so good...." Tammy moaned.

"I love fucking your tight pussy...." Ricard groaned in return.

"My pussy is all yours..." Tammy gasped.

"What about your tits and your ass....." Richard groaned.

"My tits and ass are yours too...." Tammy moaned. "You can have them any time you want....just don't stop what you're doing babe....."

"Oh I don't plan to stop....I'm going to fuck you till I come in you...." Richard growled, without skipping a beat.

I admired the sight of my beautiful Asian wife being taken by my buddy Richard. His tall frame almost totally enveloped her tiny body, and I am sure his rock hard cock was penetrating as deep as he could get it into her wet pussy. Her sexy strappy nightgown was discarded absently on the floor. My boner was rock hard.

I remembered last night Tammy had asked if she could spend the night with Richard, so she could share some quiet time with him. I had felt a little jealous, but I realized Tammy had been in so much demand with all the boys in the past few days. She was supposed to be everyone's girlfriend on this trip. She had been a good girl too, keeping everyone happy, often multiple times each day. But I knew her favourite was Richard, her boyfriend, and I realized she probably had not spent much one on one time with him. So I had agreed. I guessed she would tell me all the details about her night with Richard some time later.

Richard and Tammy were kissing, oblivious to my presence, lost in pleasure that was slowly building up as they made love. Their tongues explored each other with the passion that only people in love could have. Tammy's legs were still up in the air, swaying back and forth with Richard's increasingly powerful thrusts. Her legs were so slender compared to Richard's muscular ones. Tammy's delicate pussy lips were stretched around Richard's thick cock. They were presumably gripping his cock as tight as they could, giving him all sorts of pleasant friction, driving him crazy.

Richard's hands played with Tammy's nipples, causing her to moan even more. He greedily bit down on her nipples, which I know she loves. Privately, I was glad Richard enjoyed my wife's nipples as much as I did. I enjoyed seeing Richard's love bites all over her tits in the morning, after she spent a vigorous night of lovemaking with him.

Richard's thrusts were increasing in intensity. Tammy felt his increasing passion and probably could feel his cock growing even larger inside her. She wrapped her legs around him and gripped him tighter. His chest squashed her tits. I imagined how he must be enjoying the feeling of her tits against his chest.

"Oh....Tammy....I'm feeling soooo good....." Ricard groaned.

"Me too babe.....I can feel your cock getting ready...." Tammy moaned. "Fuck me harder....."

"Oh....I love fucking you...." Richard groaned. "Everything about you is so sweet and tender....."

Richard increased his pace. The bed creaked even louder.

"Oh Rich....I'm getting close....." Tammy whispered. She kissed Richard aggressively and he responded in kind. There were wet sloppy sounds of their kisses and their love making.

Her legs gripped his body even tighter, tensing with anticipation, her head arching back.

Richard continued pounding into her, his own head buried in her hair.

Tammy and Richard's moaning and groaning grew louder.

"Oh babe....oh babe.....Ooooooooooooh!!!" Tammy screamed as she climaxed on Richard's cock.

"Fuck yeeeesssssssss...." Richard responded as he gave her a few last rough thrusts, feeling the pressure grow unbearably towards the climax, and then, with one last rough slam, exploding into my wife.

I could see his cock pump over and over, filling Tammy with what was presumably everything he had. Richard was safe, and when she was satisfied about someone being safe, Tammy always preferred bareback.

"Feel that?" Tammy moaned, as her orgasm continued to was over her.

"Your pussy pulsing on my cock.....fuck yeah!" Richard smiled, as he caught his breath. "When it pulses its like it is squeezing every last drop of cum from me...." he joked.

"Just like the way I want it...." Tammy said, purring contentedly.

The two lovers kissed tenderly, Tammy's legs still wrapped around Richard, and his still hard cock wedged into her delicious pussy.

Richard played with her hair and she with his, and they kissed again.

I cleared my throat.

"Well good morning you crazy kids!" I said.

Somewhat startled, Tammy and Richard turned in my direction.

Tammy blushed in embarrassment, as she always seems to do when I catch her naked and legs spread with someone else, no matter how many times I share her.

"Ahh...hi babes.....I didn't hear you get up....." she began, blushing.

"Bro....hope we didn't wake you with the noise....I was just saying.....good morning to your sexy wife!" Richard said, grinning.

Tammy blushed even more.

"Not at all....I got up...of natural causes..." I said, smiling. "I must say I rather enjoyed the show though. I expect you two had a good night together?"

"Yes, thanks for being so accommodating......Tammy and I had a good....catch up..." Richard said, glancing down at Tammy with a smile.

"Well, since I took one for the team and was alone last night, I hope you at least kept Tammy satisfied?" I asked.

"Well, I may have had my way with you lovely wife what....two or three times?" Richard said, looking at Tammy quizzically.

"You idiot...." Tammy said as she playfully slapped his chest.

"Good to hear! Well, if you two ever decide to disentangle from each other, we can get some breakfast and hit the beach. Looks like a great day outside!" I said.

The lovers seemed to realize that Richard was still on top of Tammy, her legs spread, and with his cock still buried inside her. Tammy blushed yet again.

"Ready?" Richard asked tenderly, looking her in her eyes.

Looking him in the eyes, Tammy nodded.

Richard gently pulled out of her. They kissed one more time.

As Richard's cock left Tammy, a trickle of his cum lazily drifted out and down her thigh.

"All good?" Richard asked.

Tammy nodded. She was flush with post-sex after glow.

"I feel fucking great!" she said.

I drifted off to have a shower and get dressed for breakfast. Tammy and Richard had a shower together. Tammy was a loving girl and she would make sure Richard was groomed and clean for the shenanigans of the new day. I was happy to let them shower together. It was a natural end to what was presumably a nice night together for them.

Scene 2

The rest of the gang had departed early for Cozumel island, from the ferry terminal in downtown Playa. They were going to do a jungle ATV tour and hit up some of the other manifold attractions on Cozumel, and would return the following day. Tammy, Richard and I had opted for a quiet day at our resort in Playa. Quality time with Tammy, just the three of us.

We got back from a delicious breakfast at the resort buffet.

"Shall we hit the beach before it gets super crowded and super hot?" Tammy asked.

We agreed it was a good idea. Already the day promised to be a scorcher and a few beach loungers with umbrellas sounded prefect.

Richard and I donned our swim trunks and t-shirts. Tammy emerged from our room, sporting a sexy and tiny two piece bikini with a thong bottom. She was wearing sunglasses and a straw hat. She looked hot as hell.

Richard and I both whistled appreciatively, almost in unison.

"Still on the same wavelength bro!" Richard said to me.

"Always bud!" I said back, grinning.

Tammy burns easily in the sun so she had a beach bag with lot of sunscreen as well as snacks and other accessories.

The beach was about five minutes walk away. The beaches are all public in Playa, but our resort had a semi-private area with its own beach chairs and umbrellas. Non resort folks could walk past if they walked closer to the water. The last few years across the Mayan Riviera a fair bit of seaweed washes up on the shore and accumulates if it is not cleaned up. Global warming probably. Luckily where our resort was, it was kept diligently clear so the beach was pristine.

We had arrived early enough to score three beach loungers with umbrellas. We spread towels and settled down.

We had a pleasant few hours alternating between swimming, sunning and chatting. Richard and I took turns spreading sunscreen on Tammy to keep her safe. She enjoyed getting pampered by her two guys.

We ordered some lunch and a bucket of beers from the helpful wait staff around, and proceed to get quite buzzed. The sound of the waves crashing ashore, seagulls calling in the wind, vendors peddling their wares combined with the warm sunshine and the beer buzz made for a pleasant time.

After lunch, Tammy began reading a book she had brought along. She looked gorgeous lying there in her little bikini.

Richard and I conversed for a while. At length, Richard stopped and motioned to me.

Out of earshot of Tammy, Richard said, "Say, Mike. Don't look now, but to your back and directly ahead of me, there's two dudes that I swear have been ogling Tammy all morning."

I managed to discretely glance over. I spotted two handsome young bucks, a few beach loungers over. They looked in their mid 20s. One was white and the other was Asian. They looked like they worked out at least twice a day. Sure enough, I saw both of them glance in Tammy's direction regularly. It was too obvious to miss.

"Looks like they have a hankering for our lady!" I said. "Too bad she's taken!"

"Yeah!" Richard replied. "But listen....do you want to have some fun?"

"How so?"

"They are both pretty attractive dudes and I rather think both of then are Tammy's type....young meat and stud-like....maybe we can give her a bit of a treat by having them come over? She's been a good girl this whole trip. Maybe we can see where this goes....I'm sure they would love to ogle her from closer range too."

"I'm in!" I said enthusiastically. I loved the idea of other dudes lusting for my wife. And she rather enjoyed it too.

Richard sauntered over to talk to the two dudes. Tammy continued reading, oblivious. I had a beer and watched the goings-on at the beach.

At length Richard returned, with the two dudes in tow.

"Mike, these are Paul and Jimmy", Richard said, introducing me to the white guy and the Asian guy in turn. They seemed pretty decent types and friendly.

"They're actually photographers with a fashion magazine from stateside.....they're here on a work related photo shoot!"

"Wow, pretty interesting gig -- lucky guys!" I said.

The four of us got to know each other better. We ordered another bucket of beers.

I noticed Paul and Jimmy glance over at Tammy a few times, admiringly.

"Oh forgive us, terrible manners. This is Tammy!" I said to Paul and Jimmy. They looked appreciatively at Tammy.

"Tammy, babe, these are our new friends, Paul and Jimmy," I said.

Tammy glanced up from her book, put it down, sat up and shook hands with them. She took off her sunglasses. I could see her appreciatively look at Paul and Jimmy top to bottom, admiring their broad chests and manly looks.

Paul and Jimmy in turn devoured Tammy's gorgeous nubile body, from her sexy legs to the tits and pretty face. Her bikini was super enticing. I noticed with amusement that both guys seemed to have tents sticking up in their swim trunks....which they tried to hide, embarrassed.

"So what are you boys doing here?" Tammy asked.

"We work for Diva magazine....we're fashion photographers....we're here doing a photo shoot with some models for an upcoming feature issue," Jimmy said.

Tammy was interested and quizzed them about the photo shoot and what the feature would be about.

"If you don't mind me saying so, Tammy, you would be awesome in a photo shoot!" Paul said, somewhat shyly.

Tammy blushed.

"Aw, thanks, that's so sweet. But I don't think I'm anywhere close to model material."

"No way -- you're gorgeous!" Jimmy blurted, then stopped, embarrassed. "Err, what I mean is...."

Tammy blushed again.

"You guys are both sweet!" she said.

"Have you ever done a photo shoot? Like for fun? Perhaps a glam shoot or a boudoir shoot or something like that?" Paul asked.

Tammy had not.

"Well, if we ever stay in touch, you should totally hit us up and we could set something up for you....on the house....we have a studio at Diva magazine that is not in use most times, and we could easily do it there!" Paul said. "That is, if your friends are ok with it?" he said, looking at us.

"Oh sorry, I didn't do proper introductions. I'm Tammy's husband," I said. "And Richard here is her boyfriend," I slipped in, casually.

Paul and Jimmy both snorted into their beers, caught off guard.

I enjoyed their reaction and pretended nothing was out of the ordinary.

"We're here on vacation together with some friends. Tammy is kind of everyone's girlfriend for the trip," I said, smiling.

Tammy blushed, and gave me a look. Paul and Jimmy, incredulous, exchanged glances.

"But, back to your question....Tammy, you should totally try a photo shoot....could be a fun new experience, no?" I asked her.

"I...I would love that.....sure...." she said.

We offered the guys a round of beers, began knocking them back and continued to chat.

"Well, I'm going to lie down and get some sun," Tammy said, and lay down on her front on one of the loungers, her sexy ass and legs in full view for all to enjoy.

Out of earshot, Paul and Jimmy spoke to Richard and me.

"Wow, you guys are lucky to be sharing such a beautiful woman! I hope you don't mind me saying that," Jimmy said.

"Thanks! Well Mike is very generous and happy to share her....and I've been lucky to be her boyfriend...and she loves being shared, so it's a happy situation," Richard said.

"By the way, we saw you two admiring her from over there....that's why we brought you over," Richard continued. "You obviously like her, and she obviously likes you!"

"We....ah....sorry...we didn't mean to be so obvious...." Paul apologized.

"No no my man....all good!" I chipped in. "In fact, Richard and I think you are just the kind of guys she likes....young meat!" I said with a chuckle.

"Thanks, man, and yes your wife is so hot," Paul responded, glancing again at Tammy.

Just them Tammy called over, face down from the chair.

"Babe, can you please some sunscreen on me....I'm beginning to burn I think...." she said to me.

I gave the boys a devious look.

"Oh crap babe, I've got sand on my hands.....Paul, would you be a gentleman and do the honours?" I said, looking at Paul.

"Huh, oh sure, yes....." Paul said.

Tammy pulled of her sunglasses and glared at me.

"You don't mind, do you babe?" I said to her.

She paused, and slowly shook her head.

"Thanks Paul, I would appreciate that very much...." she said. She put on her sunglasses again and laid her face down on the lounger again. I gave Paul the sunscreen tube.

Paul walked over to Tammy and got on his knees next to her. He squirted a glob of sunscreen on Tammy's shoulders and began slowly and gently rubbing it all over her shoulders and then her back.

The first time you touch a sexy woman you don't really know all that well, and cross that barrier from physical distance to the sensual, is one of the hottest and most exciting feelings in the world and I could imagine electricity going through Paul's hands as he felt up my wife's body.

"Please take your time...Tammy burns easily and needs to be properly protected...." I said.

Paul nodded and began applying sunscreen slower down Tammy's shoulders and back, massaging the lotion in. His strong hands spread sunscreen on her neck, gently moving her hair out of the way, and massaging it in.

"Oh that feels good!" Tammy moaned.

Paul looked at me and I winked back, smiling, encouraging him.

Paul spread sunscreen on Tammy's mid-back, and drifted lower towards her sexy ass. Her thong was buried in her ass, leaving Paul a great view of her sexy ass cheeks. Paul applied sunscreen on both her cheeks, beginning to really enjoy himself. He gently massaged her ass cheeks.

"Ohh that feels so good...." Tammy murmured..."What are you doing?"

"Oh just a little butt massage!" Paul grinned.

"Love it....give me more!" Tammy said.

Paul obliged, massaging her butt, causing more moans of pleasure from Tammy. She loves a nice firm butt massage.

After a few moments he then applied sunscreen down Tammy's legs, taking time to carefully go down the back and then the front as well. He even spent a long time with her toes, spreading sunscreen on each in turn and on the feet, causing her to giggle.

Richard, Jimmy and I were enjoying the show.

"Paul, I don't think you got all of Tammy's back. Here let me help," I said. I leaned forward and undid Tammy's bikini strap, causing her bikini back to fall open. Her side boobs were exposed, but face down on the lounger, her boobs were not fully exposed. She looked so sexy, so vulnerable. If she sat up, she would be totally naked from the top down.

Paul glanced appreciatively at Tammy's exposed back and at the hint of her side boobs and applied more sunscreen on her back, slowly rubbing it in, give her a firm massage. Tammy groaned in pleasure.

"Hey Paul....could you make sure you get some on the front as well....to save time for later...."

Paul gulped, and nodded. With Tammy still lying on her front, be slowly spread sunscreen on the front of her forehead, neck....then chest....

He looked at me and I nodded. Lower.

Paul's hands drifted lower, resting on Tammy's boobs, enjoying their feel. With one hand on either side of her, he expertly rubbed sunscreen onto Tammy's delicious boobs. His fingers played with her nipples, flicking them with his finger tips. We pretended not to notice, or that anything was out of the ordinary. None of the other beach goers seemed to pay any attention either.