Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard and I were stunned, and thoroughly enjoying the scene. Richard snapped pictures feverishly.

Tammy seemed to notice Paul's hands playing with her nipples. She paused kissing Jimmy and looked up. Still straddling Jimmy, she leaned over to Paul and began kissing him. Paul held her face in his hands and the two of them kissed deeply. Tammy's leaning over had positioned her tits perfectly for Jimmy, who greedily sucked and teased them with his mouth. Tammy was getting pleasured by two hot studs and loving every moment of it. The sounds of their kissing were loud and sexy. All three of them were moaning and groaning.

I walked over to Tammy and gently tapped her on her shoulder. Everyone paused for a moment. Paul and Jimmy looked dazed from lust.

"Tammy, I'm just going to get your favourite dress out of the way, so it doesn't get ruined ok?" I asked. She nodded.

Still straddling a lying down Jimmy, Tammy straightened up and lifted her hands over her head. Her boobs jiggled deliciously, perky. I loved her boobs when Tammy's hands were outstretched. I reminded me of how Richard and I had tied her up at the sex club on one of our earlier adventures together and how I would like to strap her up again sometime. I lifted her dress off of her. She was now stark naked, exposed in all of her glory, except for her silver jewellery.

"Paul and Jimmy, to be fair Tammy is kinda naked, and you are not, so maybe....."

They horny studs understood, immediately slipped off their underpants and two rock hard cocks sprang into view. I handed them a pair of condoms. Jimmy ripped his open and slipped it on.

"Please, do carry on...." I said, smiling and went to observe from the couch, while Richard took pictures.

There was a momentary pause, and then Tammy leaned over to suck on Paul's long white cock. She enjoyed teasing his bulging tip, bobbing up and down on it, getting it thoroughly soaked, and then began playing up and down his shaft, lubricating it. Paul sat there, his eyes closed with pleasure, playing with Tammy's hair. Up and down she bobbed and then began sucking the entire shaft into her, deep throating him. Paul groaned.

"Fuck, Tammy, this is the best blow job I've ever had....." he gasped.

Meanwhile, Jimmy, who was still underneath Tammy and enjoying his position, was completely enjoying sucking and teasing Tammy's boobs which were flopping into his face.

I noticed he too had a nice cock. Not nearly as long as Pauls (or Richard's) but an above-average length and thick.

He now positioned his thick cock at the entrance to Tammy's presumably moist vagina, and slowly began penetrating her.

Tammy moaned as she felt his cock enter her sweet hole and rammed Paul's cock deep into her mouth, causing him to groan in turn.

"Tammy, I'm getting too excited, stop for a moment...." Paul gasped, and lifted Tammy off of his cock so he could kiss her.

Meanwhile, Jimmy was slowly penetrating Tammy, pumping his cock into and out of her with strong deliberate strokes, while biting and teasing her nipples. Richard took some photos of him penetrating Tammy's vagina. Jimmy was probably stretching her pussy lips wide.

Tammy, quite aroused, was grinding down on Jimmy's cock, wanting a release, a climax. Everytime Jimmy pumped into her, she thrust down on him, wanting him as deep as possible into her. With his hands he held her ass close, to get as much friction and force as possible behind every thrust.

"Ohhh, fuck Jimmy....you're going to make me come soon!" Tammy groaned.

"Me too Tammy....you've made me so horny all evening long....." Jimmy groaned back.

"Bite my boobs Jimmy.....and fuck me hard!" Tammy commanded.

She stopped kissing Paul and, leaning back down, took his cock into her mouth. Paul groaned as well.

The three of them were now in perfect rhythm. Every thrust from Jimmy would cause Tammy to groan with pleasure, and at the same time grind down on Paul's cock, causing him to groan as well. Paul was having a hard time holding on, and not surprising, as Tammy's sweet mouth on your cock is pure ecstasy. Paul was gripping Tammy's hair as she bobbed up and down his shaft.

"Oh Tammy....I'm....I'm almost there....." Jimmy gasped from under her. "Your pussy is so tight....."

He increased his tempo, causing the petite woman on him to buck up and down as she literally rode him, and roughly grabbed her ass cheeks to smash his cock deep into her.

"Oh Tammy....oh Tammy....aaaaaaahhhhhh fuccckkkkkkkk," Jimmy moaned as he climaxed, and blew his load. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............Tammmmmy" he said as his cock pumped and pumped.

With a few jerking motions Tammy hurriedly used her hips to grind her pussy on Jimmy's cock, enjoying the ribbed contours of his thick cock and enjoying feeling his throbbing inside her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" Tammy mumbled as she felt her pussy convulse, and she came as well, Paul's cock still impaled in her sweet mouth and Jimmy's in her pussy. She froze, eyes closed, enjoying the sweet orgasm as it overtook her...wave after pleasurable wave.

Paul didn't let her stay frozen for long. Feeling his own impending incredible release, he grabbed Tammy's hair roughly, and shoved his own cock deep into her mouth, causing Tammy to momentarily gag.

"I'm going to pump my cum into you sweet mouth Tammy.......I want you to swallow every fucking drop!" he whispered hoarsely.

Tammy gurgled something incoherently and began sucking on his cock harder and playing with his hefty balls.

Paul desperately rammed his cock in and out in and out of her mouth, climax building and building, and then.....

"Ahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk.....yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh......." he screamed, eyes closed.

Paul's cock exploded into Tammy's mouth. He held her hair while he dumped glob after glob of his hot sticky cum into her mouth. Tammy visibly gagged and then, being the trooper she was, managed to swallow everything he shot into her. While Jimmy continued to enjoy the afterglow of his climax, still buried in her pussy, she continued to suck Paul's cock, enticing every last drop from it.

"Aaaah gosh Tammy....that feels so fucking good.....ahhhhh" Paul groaned on, as his cock continued to spurt into Tammy's mouth.

And like that, the three lovers finally paused, exhausted, enjoying their post climax after glows. Tammy still lay on top of Jimmy, her head resting on Paul's lap, while Paul played with her hair, tenderly this time. Tammy licked the last of Paul's load from her lips. Jimmy had pulled his cock out of Tammy. Her legs were still splayed around him and he was playing with her boobs. He still had his condom on.

Richard took a few pictures of the intimate scene and we smiled at each other.

Momentarily, the lovers slowly seemed to come back to reality.

"Geez that was a hell of a great photo shoot!" I gushed, smiling.

Grinning, Paul stood up, while Tammy finally got off of Jimmy, who also grinned, and stood up. Tammy, stark naked, blushed, took her dress and, covering up as much as she could in a lady like manner, scampered off to the bathroom to clean up.

I directed Paul and Jimmy to the other bathrooms so they could also clean up, and Richard and I got ourselves some drinks while everyone finished.

"Holy crap, that was hot!" I said.

"Sure as hell was!" Richard agreed. "If I hadn't had Tammy so many times last night I might have felt a little left out.....but as it happens I thoroughly enjoyed the show!"

Paul and Jimmy returned, all smiles. They had donned their jeans and shirts.

"So how did you enjoy my wife?!" I asked them.

"Fuck man....that was one hell of an experience!" Jimmy said. "Her pussy is so tight....and she is so sensual...."

"We took lots of photos," Richard said. "Would you make sure to give us a copy so we can remember this experience? But you have to promise these don't ever get out on the internet!"

Jimmy and Paul solemnly promised.

Tammy returned, also glowing. She had put on her yellow dress again, and redone her makeup. She looked very lady-like and proper.

"Tammy, did you enjoy that?" I asked her, giving her a kiss on her forehead. She blushed, and glancing at her lovers, nodded.

"Folks, we were originally thinking of hitting up a restaurant for dinner. But I'm feeling a little comfortable here, so let's order some food to be delivered and crack open a few bottles of wine?"

Everyone enthusiastically agreed.

We set dishes out on the table, and dinner arrived from one of the restaurants on the resort. Wine was poured. Dinner was delicious. Everyone was having a great time.

Having been as intimate as possible with Paul and Jimmy, Tammy was now very free and comfortable with them. She was having a great time conversing, and everyone was enjoying each others' company.

Scene 4

I looked at Tammy from across the table. She was sitting in between Paul and Jimmy, and laughed at some funny joke or the other. She looked so cute and lovely.

I cleared my throat.

"Folks, I have an idea," I began.

Everyone looked at me.

"Jimmy, Paul, you guys are excellent company and we have had a lot of fun with you. Why don't you spend the night with us over here?"

I looked over at Tammy.

"That way we can all enjoy Tammy a few more times tonight. While I think you enjoyed your first time, I think there's probably a lot more you may want to try. If that is ok with you sweetie?"

Tammy blushed deeply, looking at me. She nodded.

"Would you guys like to stick around?" I asked.

"Shit yeah!" they both gushed.

"So that's perfect then!" I said.

"Now that we have broken the ice, let me suggest that we all get comfortable. I've got a game that I would like to play."

Everyone looked at me quizzically.

"Tammy, can you please put on some sexy lingerie of your choice...the sexier the better!? Everyone, so that we don't leave my lovely wife hanging, let's be fair and strip down to your boxers or underpants. Let's meet in the living room in a few?"

Everyone tidied up the dishes and disappeared to get ready.

I changed into a clean pair of boxers and sat on the carpet in the living room. Momentarily, Paul, Jimmy and then Richard joined me on the carpet as well. Everyone had stripped to either their boxers or underpants.

Tammy came out. She was wearing her black lace babydoll, with matching lace stockings. She looked fuck-tastic. She had done up her makeup and put on her lipstick. Her tits were tastefully visible through the sheer lace material. As per regulation, she had no panties on. This would give us all easier access to her shortly. Her silver necklaces, bracelets and anklet matched the black lingerie perfectly.

She joined us on the carpet. Everyone eyed her appreciatively, and somewhat hungrily. She was going to be everyone's meat after all.....and we were going to have fun with it.

I poured us all a round of drinks.

"First a toast to Tammy, the queen of the ball!" I said. "Certainly the hottest and loveliest lady you have ever been with!"

Tammy blushed as everyone cheered and then drank.

"As you can see, Tammy has picked for us a super sexy outfit, one that will give us all easy access to all that she has to offer, wherever and however!"

Everyone cheered, and Tammy blushed.

"So, I picked up these sex cards at a stag shop recently," I began. "It's a deck of cards that specifies intimate actions like french kiss, boob play, cunnilingus or sex-positions....missionary, reverse cowgirl etc. It's for couples to have fun with. They draw a card and then have to follow the direction on the card. Cool?"

Everyone nodded, enjoying where this was going.

"So Tammy picks up a card....and whatever action that card specifies...that's what has to be done. Next, I have here four pieces of paper, with the numbers 1 to 4. We guys each draw a piece of paper. Highest number wins...that person gets to do whatever is on the card Tammy has picked. Sounds good!"

"Sounds fucking amazing!" Paul and Jimmy said, and Richard just grinned like mad.

"You guys are crazy!" Tammy said. "I'm supposed to do this here, in front of everyone?"

"Well, yes sweetie, when else would we get a chance to have fun with such a hot and fun woman, like you? We all want to enjoy the show!" I said.

"Sheesh" Tammy said, rolling her eyes. "And what if the same guy gets picked two or three times in a row.....won't they get....get tired?" she asked.

"That's our problem, babe....we will have to man up and keep at it no matter how many times...right boys?"

Everyone grinned idiotically.

"Hey Mike, what's the time limit on each turn?" Jimmy asked. "We don't want to be impolite and take too long each time....everyone's gotta have a turn right?"

"Great question!" I said. "How about a nice relaxed 15 minutes max? You can do whatever in 15 minutes or less, but not longer?"

"Bro, I'm not going to wait for half an hour or longer to get my turn!" Richard said. "Let's do 10 minutes max."

All the guys agreed.

"Tammy, can you handle one of us every 10 minutes?" Richard asked her, holding her hand. "Five of us per hour, maybe 10 or more in two hours? Are you woman enough for us?"

Tammy paused, looking us all over in turn, slowly nodded, licking her lips. "I can....I can do that..." she said softly.

"Let's play for one hour and see how...how we are enjoying it...and we can continue for another hour if we want to....or more...." I said. "And, one last thing. Tammy, after every....turn....you need to rate everyone out of 10. Here, you can write the mark on the back of this piece of cardboard."

I had found a large piece of cardboard for our scorecard. I wrote down each of the guys' names in four columns. I made rows for rounds 1, 2, 3 etc.

"The rating is so we men can take pride in how well we pleasured you...for bragging rights!" I said. "But, as an extra incentive, whoever has the highest average score at the end of the game...as a prize....gets to keep you for the rest of the night!"

Everyone cheered at that.

"Well then, let's get started!" I said. "It's going to be a fun night but a marathon....can someone get some glasses of water?

Paul brought over a few glasses of water so we could stay hydrated, as well as some cans of Redbull from the fridge, and kept them on the coffee table. Richard had thrown a pack of condoms on the table as well, for Paul and Jimmy.

"Ok Tammy, you're the star of the show. Pick a card!" I said.

Rolling her eyes, Tammy shuffled the deck and picked a card from the top.

Everyone paused to see what the card showed.

"Fucking doggy style," She said.

Everyone cheered.

"And now, who gets to have you doggy style?" I asked. "Boys pick a number."

We picked up one of the four pieces of paper....and turned them over.

Mine was 2. Jimmy's was 1. Richard's was 3. Which meant Paul's was 4.

"We have a winner!" I said. "Paul, you may have Tammy doggy style, for a max of 10 minutes. You may have her hard, or soft, fast or slow, or any other way you prefer. You may approach Tammy and direct her to where and how would you like to proceed."

Paul stood up, grinning, and helped Tammy stand up as well. Tammy blushed, standing, holding Paul's hand.

Looking at Tammy he said, "Tammy, let's have you bend over the back of the couch here. That way you can face the others while I have you from behind. I want the others to enjoy seeing your bouncing boobs while I fuck you!"

Tammy nodded.

I turned off all the lights in the room except for the lamp by the couch. It gave the couple a bit of privacy by shrouding the rest of us in a bit of darkness. I started up the stopwatch on my smart phone. 10 minutes.

Paul and Tammy walked to the back of the couch. Holding Tammy's face tenderly, Paul began kissing her. Both of their tongues explored each other.

Paul's hands went down Tammy's baby doll and began playing with her nipples. Tammy moaned. Expertly, Paul's fingers caressed her nipples up and down. Tammy in turn slipped her fingers into Paul's underwear and began tugging at his cock. It was Paul's turn to moan.

They kissed for a full three minutes, just enjoying the hot foreplay, thoroughly in the moment. By this time Paul's cock was rock hard and sticking out of his underwear. Tammy bent down and, wrapping her petite hand around its girth, began giving him an expert blow job. Paul groaned.

Then, Paul lifted her up and turned her around. With Tammy facing us, he stripped off her baby doll, exposing her to us. He shed his underwear and bent Tammy forward, with her hands on either side resting on the back of the couch for support.

"Ready?" he asked her, as he put on a condom. She nodded. "I want you to look at your husband," he said.

Tammy looked at me, in the semi darkness.

Paul slowly inserted his long white cock into my wife.

"I want you to describe it all," he said.

"Oh babe, Paul's cock is so long and hard...its so deep inside me.....ohh please it feels so good!" she gasped.

Paul began fucking her slowly and deliberately. At every thrust her tits jiggled back and forth. Paul had grabbed her hips with either hand and used her hips to thrust into her vagina.

"Oh babe, I love Paul's cock...I love the way he feels inside me!"

Paul began increasing in intensity. Her tits bounced around even more.

"Oh.....ahhh....it's so hard and deep....ah....I love it..." Tammy groaned.

"You like being fucked in front of your husband!?" Paul asked.

"Yes...I....arrgh...yes!" Tammy moaned.

"You like your tight Asian pussy wrapped on big white cock?" Paul asked.

"I....aaarh....yes....I love wrapping my pussy around your manly cock!"

I was enjoying the show, as was the rest of the audience.

With time gently ticking away, Paul began increasing the intensity of his thrusts. Both of them were moaning and groaning, and the wet slurping sounds of their lovemaking and the slapping sounds of his balls on Tammy's ass filled the room. Paul made sure to grab and play with Tammy's tits from now and then for good measure.

"Tammy, I want to fuck you for hours....but I'm going to stick to the time limit here..." he groaned. "Fuck your pussy feels so gooood!"

"Come for me Paul....l love how hard your cock is getting! Blow your load in me....." Tammy moaned.

Paul grabbed her hips and began smashing his cock roughly into Tammy, who held onto the couch for dear life, her tits jiggling away with his powerful thrusts.

"Oh Tammy....oh Tammy.....it feels so good....it's...it's.....ah here it is.........arrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh.....!" Paul said as he had a huge orgasm and slammed his cock as deep as he could into Tammy.

"Pump away babe....yeah....pump it all in...." Tammy moaned.

Time seemed frozen as Paul, eyes closed, enjoyed the rolling waves of his orgasm. Then, slowly, Paul stopped pulsing into Tammy and he carefully pulled out of her, his condom full. Tammy stood up, adjusted her lingerie and turned around. They kissed tenderly for a few moments.

The timer hit 10 minutes. Almost perfect.

"Time's up!" I announced. I turned on the lights.

Everyone cheered. Tammy and Paul broke off their kiss, and smiled.

"Wow that was one hell of a turn!" I announced. "Tammy, please go ahead and rate your lover!" I gave her a black sharpie marker.

Blushing, Tammy walked to the score board and went to Paul's column. She scratched down an 8 out of 10.

Everyone cheered.

"I loved that," she said. "Nice foreplay before hand and I loved the positon....your cock went so deep into me. The score could have been higher.....but I didn't come...so 8 it is!" she announced.

Tammy sat down with us again. Tammy and Paul gulped down some water and rested up briefly.

"Ok, round 2. Tammy, please pick up another card."

Tammy shuffled again and picked up the top card.

Everyone paused to see what the card showed.

"Fucking with bondage," she announced softly.