Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone cheered.

"Boys pick a number," I said.

We again picked up one of the four pieces of paper....and turned them over.

Mine was 3. Jimmy's was 2. Paul's was 1. Lucky Richard's was 4.

"Richard, you lucky son of a gun! You get to tie up Tammy in any manner you feel like and have your way with her....10 minutes max!" I said. "You may approach Tammy and direct her to where and how would you like to proceed. Your timer starts....NOW!"

Richard stood up, walked to Tammy and helped her stand up. She blushed deeply.

"You ready for this?" Richard asked tenderly. Tammy looked at her long time lover in the eyes and nodded.

"Just stand here a second," Richard said. From the table he grabbed a napkin. From the rooms, he returned with his belt and mine. All these he kept close by, on the couch. I killed the lights.

Pulling Tammy close he began kissing her deeply. Tammy immediately responded. They played with each other eagerly, Tammy with his cock, and Richard with her tits.

Richard gently directed Tammy to bend down and suck his cock. She pulled off his boxers and exposed his famous long and thick Australian tool. She loved it. Eagerly she took it into her mouth and began slurping on it, making it rock hard. She admired the rough contours of it, and the veins that ran down its length, keeping it so hard and powerful. She shoved the entire length deep into her throat, gagging slightly. Richard was enjoying it. A lot.

"Tammy...stop....ah....the card said bondage not blowjob!" Richard gasped.

Richard gently guided Tammy to stand up. Reaching over to where he had kept the napkin, he used it to deftly blindfold her eyes.

"Tammy lie down on your back on the couch. Keep your lingerie on....I like it...but slip off the top so I can see your tits."

Tammy did so.

"Lift your legs up high. High as you can."

Tammy did, and Richard used his hands to hold them in place.

"Now lift your hands up as well."

Tammy did so.

Using one belt, Richard tied it around Tammy's feet and hands, drawing it tight, so that her feet and hands were comfortably but securely held in place over her. Using the second belt, Richard slipped it under her back and tied it around her body, below her boobs. Her boobs were forced to thrust upwards.

He stood back, admiring his work. Tammy lay there, blindfolded, her hands and lefts secured above her, and her boobs thrusting outwards, her thighs and pussy completely exposed and immobile for access.

"Tammy, I'm now going to fuck you. Hard." Richard said. "That ok?"

"Yes...yes..." she whispered.

Bending over a completely vulnerable Tammy, he inserted his cock at the entrance to her pussy and eased his way in. He was bareback.

"Feel good!?" He asked her.

"Mmmmm....so big...." Tammy moaned.

"That's the way you like it, isn't it!?" Richard grunted as he jammed into her.

Tammy moaned....

"I ahhh...god....ahhh yes....I like it big..."

"You like getting fucked hard by my big hard cock, right?" Richard grunted as he began ramming slowly into Tammy.

"I ahh...ahhh yeah....I love it...."

Holding her uplifted legs for support, Richard began pumping into and out of Tammy. Tammy had no means for support, nothing to grab on to, so she was bucking up and down to the timing of Richard's thrusts.

"I like you tied up, Tammy....you look so sexy....so submissive....my little fuck toy....." Richard grunted as he thrust in and out.

"I....ahhh....I like being your fuck toy...ahhh....." she groaned.

"You're so soft and warm in there Tammy....ahh feels so good...."

Richard increased his frequency....in and out, in and out, pounding away. Conscious of the ticking timer, he felt himself getting close.

"Tammy, I...I'm gonna blow my load, ok?" he grunted.

"Please fill me up!" Tammy groaned.

"You bet I will.....Oh Tammy....fuck yes....oh fuck....fuck....ahhhh fuckkkkkkk!" Richard groaned as he roughly grabbed Tammy's soft thighs and rammed into her. He felt his cock swell and begin to pump his hot sticky load into Tammy.

"Oh fill me up good!" Tammy gasped. "I want it all...." Richard obliged.

Richard savoured his orgasm as it ran its course, eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of Tammy's tight and wet vagina. At length, his cock stopped pumping into her. Slowly, he pulled out.

"How are we doing on time?" he asked.

I turned off the timer and turned on the lights.

"Just under 9 minutes! Good work....Tammy may have a minute or two to clean up!" I said.

Richard gently untied Tammy and removed her blindfold. He helped her sit up and as she did so we all saw a thin line of his cum leaking out of her and running down her thighs.

"You ok sweetie?" he asked.

"Always, with you," she said, as she leaned up to kiss him.

Tammy wandered away to clean up and so did Richard.

Once they were back Tammy rated Richard. She gave him an 8.5.

Everyone cheered.

"I loved that too," she said. "I loved the bondage -- good improvisation. And nice powerful fucking technique...I loved being tossed around. Again, the score could have been higher.....but I didn't come...so 8.5 it is!" she announced.

Tammy sat down with us again.

Next round Tammy picked....cunnilingus. And this time it was my turn.

To more cheers, we started the timer and I took Tammy by the hand.

"Hope you cleaned up well, babe.....don't want too much of Richard's sloppy seconds!" I joked.

The others laughed.

Trying something different, I sat down on the couch. I told Tammy to lie down upside down on me, so her head was on my knees and her crotch was at my head. She was quite comfortable and secure. I supported her thighs with my hands to keep her stable. I also kept her lingerie on....it was super sexy and in any case, with her upside down, her baby doll had slipped away and gave me free access to her lovely pussy. As an added benefit, any of Richard's remaining cum would drift up into her instead of down to me.

I had a drink of water and got down to business.

I first licked all around her lips, teasing and playing. I liked how they involuntarily opened up with the pleasure I was giving. Then, my tongue explored the entrance to her vagina, tasting her. She had cleaned up well. She tasted like sugar. I found her little white nub, and began licking it steadily. Tammy began to moan and groan. That nub was the secret, and once one got to it, you could drawn multiple orgasms out of Tammy. Steadily licking up and down with my tongue I could feel Tammy's thighs press against my face, squirming in pleasure as she tried to get my tongue deeper into her. Relentlessly I played with her nub. I took it into my mouth and sucked it with steady pressure, teasing it with the tip of my tongue.

With one of my hands I played with her titties, rubbing them and occasionally pinching them. With the other hand, I held her steady by the thighs.

"Oh babe...oh babe......feels so good....." she moaned.

I continued licking and sucking her pussy. Steady and unrelenting. She squirmed with pleasure.....

"Oh babe...ohhh babe....Ohhh.....Ohhhh..Ohhhhhhhh!" Tammy screamed as her body erupted with a strong orgasm.

Her hands gripped mine tightly as she came.

Smiling, I didn't stop. I kept my lips glued to her pussy as I continued to lick and suck her nub....slowly....steadily.....relentlessly....I was enjoying the pleasure I was giving her. Her eyes were closed and her tits jiggled deliciously.

"Oh fuck babe...what are you doing to me...." Tammy moaned. "I.....ahhhhhh...."

I continued licking and sucking her, enjoying the feel of her nub on tongue. Her pelvis began to squirm and buck, shoving her pussy into my face and nose. Her hands gripped mine desperately.

"Oh shit....oh shiiitt.....Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy!" Tammy screamed as another orgasm hit her.

Pulling away finally, I smiled. My chin was coated with her beautiful wetness.

"Want me to continue?" I asked deviously.

Tammy, breathless, looked up at me.

"Darling, that was fucking awesome.....you could make me come all night....but I...I need something in reserve for the others! Let's take a break ok!?"

I grinned and helped her roll off, get herself upright and stand up. She adjusted her lingerie to cover her tits again.

Everyone cheered. The timer just went off....perfect!

Tammy walked over to the scoreboard. Round 3. My score was.....9!

She kissed me. "You made me come not once but twice! That deserves a good score!"

The boys were eager for more turns....and play resumed. Round after round Tammy picked cards and like gentlemen we diligently followed through with what was required. I thought Tammy would fade away after an hour....but she wanted to continue on.

Round 4 Paul got lucky again, and had to get down on Tammy missionary style. I enjoyed seeing Paul grunting away on top of my wife, his muscled arms holding her close, her legs wrapped around him, her eyes closed, grabbing onto his head for support. This time Paul drew out a nice long orgasm from Tammy. She screamed loud as ever as she came, and, moments later, he blew his load as well.....for the third time this evening. I was amazed he had any juices left. Tammy rated him a 9 as well.

Round 5 Jimmy finally got his turn....reverse cowgirl. The way Tammy rode his cock would make any professional rodeo rider blush.....She didn't come but Jimmy did, blowing his load, like so many others, into my wife's tight and juicy pussy.

Richard got a round of....french kissing...which allowed Tammy to catch her breath and just relax for a bit. Richard was a trooper and made out with Tammy so passionately it made us all a little jealous.

Over and over again Tammy found herself on her back with her legs spread getting fucked, or her knees, getting fucked, or on her side getting fucked, or just getting a facial, or having someone come in between and on her tits. She even had her toes fucked. Don't ask. It was all spectacular.

After countless rounds, all of our bodily fluids were well and truly spent, and our delightful Asian girl was exhausted. Her lingerie was all askew, and a little stained from where Richard had blown his load on her face and some missed, and from when Jimmy had come on her tits. One of her stockings had a rip in it (Jimmy, when he was fucking her doggy style, again). Her lipstick was long since gone and her mascara was a little streaked (again, when Richard had blown his load on her face). We lay there gasping for breath, sipping water or wine to recuperate, relishing in the glow of what had just happened. Tammy sat with us, cuddling with Richard, her legs spread and not really caring.

"Say, I wonder who won?" Paul asked, looking at me.

"Good question, let's check!" I said, and stood up.

I checked the scoreboard.

"So in about two hours, Tammy, you've gone.....drum roll please....15 rounds!" I announced.

Cheers all around for Tammy, who smiled.

"Highest score for any round....Paul....at 9.5 for making Tammy come during cowgirl sex."

More cheers. Paul grinned.

"Most rounds....also Paul....you lucky guy you...with five rounds with Tammy!" Paul grinned again.

"And the highest average score across all rounds, and the winner of first prize tonight....being Tammy.....to do with her as you please for the rest of the night.....is........drumroll please......Jimmy!!!"

Everyone erupted in cheers again and Jimmy beamed. He had been the most consistent performer, he had 4 rounds with Tammy and she had scored him really well for his performances. I think she also gave him a bit of a higher score for being so caring towards her when she was being photographed earlier.

He smiled at Tammy and she smiled back at him.

I said to Jimmy, "I know you're super tired, but you be a man and step up. You never know when you might get another chance like this. So, as the winner, you get Tammy....and....this...." I said, handing Jimmy a small piece of foil.

Jimmy looked puzzled and started at what I had handed to him.

"Fuck.....Viagara!?" he grinned.

I smiled back. "Give it 20 minutes and you will be rock hard and fucking Tammy like a crazy man. Have her as many times as you want!" I said.

Tammy glared at me. "What! Mike! No!!" she said. "Jimmy....I....I'm so sore and drained...and I've come so many times....I'm afraid I don't have much more in me tonight....." she confessed.

Jimmy came over and took Tammy's hand. She smiled shyly.

"Don't worry Tammy.....I got you. You're such an awesome girl. Let's rest for a bitm ok, and then I'll wake you in a few hours. If you feel up to it.....I will take this....this superman pill......and we can have some fun, Ok?" Jimmy said. "If you're too tired, you can lie there and I can do all the work....just take it easy, ok?"

Tammy smiled.

"Ok folks, let's call it a night...it's been a fun and strenuous evening!" Richard said. Everyone agreed. "Jimmy, you can take one of the spare rooms on the left, Paul, on the right. Our friends who would be in those rooms are away today. Tammy....you're in Jimmy's room for the night!"

Tammy grabbed one of her sexy negligees from her suitcase and we kissed.

"Have fun with Jimmy, darling," I said to her.

"Thanks babe.....I will...." she said.

She retired to Jimmy's room, where she brushed her teeth, cleaned up, hit the sack and immediately went into a deep sleep. I saw Jimmy change and cuddle next to her. They looked so cute together. After a while, everyone else also retired for the night and the villa grew silent.

Scene 5

Some time in the depth of the night, I was awaked by the familiar sounds of lovemaking. I wasn't sure if anyone else was awakened by it, or if they were so tired they were dead to the world. I could hear Tammy moaning and groaning. I imagine that Jimmy and she had woken up, and had decided to make the most of Jimmy's winning night after all. Tammy is always a trooper no matter how tired, and Jimmy had won fair and square. I imagine that Jimmy had jump started his cock, and now they were hard at it. It certainly sounded like that, because the moaning was constant and vigorous, and I could hear their bed creaking.

I could here Jimmy asking Tammy to reposition herself. Something about putting his cock here or feeling her tits there. I could hear Tammy telling him where she wanted it most and how good it was feeling. Lots of moaning and groaning and creaking. Then, at length, there was a muffled scream as someone or the other came, and then silence for a bit, aside from heavy breathing. Then, as I imagine Jimmy recovered sufficiently, he would roll back over to Tammy and start fucking her all over again. The moaning and groaning would start up again and climax in a bit. I think this happened four times, over the course of god knows how long. Jimmy was truly a superman, it seemed, but was probably dry pumping into Tammy by the end, just enjoying the feeling of climaxing into my beautiful hot wife and her every went pussy. Eventually, the two lovers, probably completely spent, went to bed, and there was silence.

I smiled and went to bed as well.